Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? (1865 Views)

When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? / Mother Of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Son Wants Baby Back / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by itstpia111: 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by Justeenaleo(f): 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nope, my guy will be the main dude and adenuga will be the side niiggaa.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by agarawu23(m): 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
.I trust my 9ja babes
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by agarawu23(m): 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
undecided
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by itstpia111: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Justeenaleo:

Yeah right
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by iceberylin(m): 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
Justeenaleo:
1000000000 likes for you grin
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
All naija babes ll come here to form holy and say "No, money can't buy my love"

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
YES
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by havilla(f): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yes of course, at the end of the day men are all the same, rather cry in a Bentley than on a bicycle.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by lilmax(m): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
kristina1:
YES
havilla:
Yes of course, at the end of the day men are all the same, rather cry in a Bentley than on a bicycle.
girls
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by LaurelP(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
havilla:

Gold digger
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
lilmax:
girls
bros,money is everything,,i wnt even think twice before dumpin d broke bf.
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
havilla:
Exactly,money speaks ds days.
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by lilmax(m): 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
kristina1:

hope you won't be angry if your Bf does the same?

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
lilmax:
hope you won't be angry if your Bf does the same?
He has my full blessings,i wnt be angry o
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
LaurelP:

Gold digger

so her opinion made her a gold digger? If she had said no, you'd still call her a pretender.

Dude where are you from? :/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by lilmax(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
kristina1:

now answer this

What if your Bf has the money to take care of you....would you still leave him? Cus it looks like you just want to marry adenuga's son just for money
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by hyfr(m): 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
I will never forgive nkechi if she doesn't break up with me.. Just date him for some time, maga d maga and come back to ur honie....
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
lilmax:
now answer this

What if your Bf has the money to take care of you....would you still leave him? Cus it looks like you just want to marry adenuga's son just for money
In dat case,i wl compare and contrast..
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by 100Cents: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nigeria girls acquire boyfriends everyday..

Eating on guys and opening office on their heads. Free things.

They can never tell you no, I am in a relationship..

Even when they tell you, that must be after you have spent and started pressuring them to succumb..

" Don't eat what you cannot pay for "... dem no wan hear am..

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by Maamin(m): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
kristina1:

Tahhh.....see this one, may someone dump u for a richer babe..can I get a big AMEN for that?.. later they will say dey want true love, regardless money.. grin
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by ggrin(f): 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yeah yeah yeah

That iceberylin guy broke pass kingtom church ratangryangry

Yes pls, am tired of this sufferness embarassed
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by iceberylin(m): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
ggrin:
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yeah yeah yeah

That iceberylin guy broke pass kingtom church ratangryangry

Yes pls, am tired of this sufferness embarassed

Wan break up with person weh no dh date you undecided
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
kristina1:
YES

I like your honesty.
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by coolfredo(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
kristina1:

why cant u work for ur money n stop this parasitic behaviour?

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Maamin:

Tahhh.....see this one, may someone dump u for a richer babe..can I get a big AMEN for that?.. later they will say dey want true love, regardless money.. grin
Such babes are mostly control freak,last i checked,dis is nigeria where guys hate to be controlled.
Bt if he is comfy with it,he shld go ahead....if am doing it to people,it must be done to me also......so no biggie.
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by ggrin(f): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:

Wan break up with person weh no dh date you undecided
undecided
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by coolfredo(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
most naija babes wil remain ever poor cos they think havin a rich boy frnd is employment..

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
coolfredo:
why cant u work for ur money n stop this parasitic behaviour?
I neva said,i cant work for my money,i was just giving a honest answer to the op question.
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by coolfredo(m): 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
most naija babes wil remain ever poor cos they think havin a rich boy frnd is employment.. they dnt work to get rich de pray to meet a rich dude

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by coolfredo(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
kristina1:

I neva said,i cant work for my money,i was just giving a honest answer to the op question.
why then do people say money aint everything, that means u can be bought i mean u hav a price. money is everything to u
Re: Be Sincere!! Would You Break Up With Your Guy if Adenuga's Son Wants You? by lilmax(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
kristina1:

In dat case,i wl compare and contrast..
yes or no?

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Memorable Things You Can Never Forget About Your First Love / My Babe Saves Another Guy's Name As My Love / The Love Charm 'voodoo' Market In Oshogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.