Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives (10355 Views)

Toying With The Fire Of Religion / $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up / $48.9bn: Northern Youths Accuse Sanusi Of Working Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Rhino5dm: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2012
I dont conversate with hybrid goats. Moo-moo cool.

Potential Aboki Suya clown grin. Dont you have a ritual slaughtering rites with your mother this evening? cool

studyineu:

@rhino, u re pityful dis shows de level of de yourbas laziness, continue to wait for de igbos to build lag for una. Hahahahahahaha
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by NegroNtns(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2012
Historic Facts: The Igbos were never conquered by another empire. As in the case of the Yorubas and the Fulanis.

[size=26pt]YOU (IBO) WERE CONQUERED IN 1970 [/size]
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by seenoevil1: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

[size=26pt]YOU (IBO) WERE CONQUERED IN 1970 [/size] 

If i may ask what empire or tribe conquered the igbos in 1970 ?
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by phreakabit(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Haba! Why you forget history very fast na? [s]Does Gen. yakubu Gowon and Adekunleaka black scorpion ring a bell[/s] THE NIGERIAN MILITARY  ? Loozzzzzz. Those guys sent some 3 miliion Igbos to their early graves shocked  classless defeat of all time.

"Those that cant remember their past should be condenm to repeat it" cool

Was that a War or a Conquest?  Was it between a Country VS "Rebelion" of a single ethnic group. You are either mentally handicapped, or don't know the difference between a war and a conquest, or choose to neglect the instructions of your brain.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by dayokanu(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2012
see*noevil:

If i may ask what empire or tribe conquered the igbos in 1970 ?

The tribe of Benjamin Adekunle Black Scorpion who wrecked havoc on Yiboland

And the tribe of OBJ whom they surrendered to
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by phreakabit(m): 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2012
dayokanu:

You are truly dumb! You are dumbing down this thread. . . . . . Hold on arent you the same dude who once talked about opening a chain of libraries? shocked How many of those books have you read?
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by seenoevil1: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2012
dayokanu:

THE SAME TRIBE THAT COULDN'T DEFEAT THE DAHOMEY AMAZON WOMEN AND WHERE LOCKED IN A BITTER BATTLE WITH DAHOMEY WOMEN FOR YEARS . LOL YORUBA MEN PULL YOUR SKIRTS UP . PűZZY'S

by the way i never knew a coalition of Middle belt , Hausa - fulani , yoruba , some section of the south south , international mercenaries VS the Igbos = Yoruba's vs the Igbos.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Rhino5dm: 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2012
Shatttaaap joor!
Even in their graves, those 3 million Igbos will still remember the horroble sound of the "Hell Fire" missiles and fire power of Black scorpion(The Generalassimo of Yoruba land). lolzzz

The explosive equivalent of each Adekunle's attack is more tha a nuclear holocaust. Soooooooooo much for a 3 million mass extermination.

phreakabit:

Was that a War or a Conquest? Was it between a Country VS "Rebelion" of a single ethnic group. You are either mentally handicapped, or don't know the difference between a war and a conquest, or choose to neglect the instructions of your brain.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by phreakabit(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Shatttaaap joor!
Even in their graves, those 3 million Igbos will still remember the horroble sound of the "Hell Fire" missiles and fire power of Black scorpion(The Generalassimo of Yoruba land). lolzzz

The explosive equivalent of each Adekunle's attack is more tha a nuclear holocaust. Soooooooooo much for a 3 million mass extermination.

Same old sh!t just a different poster. Rhino and Dayo are really giving the Yoros a bad name on this thread oh! Unleashing dumb posts after dumb post. SMH!
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by dayokanu(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2012
Major Adekunle, 28-years old, General of the Nigerian troops on the South front sat enthroned behind the General’s desk of the Shell administration, which he had made into his main station when he took the Ibo-city by storm on May 18. Now he stated: "I am convinced you will report objectively and keep to our orders." We confirmed that.

"Okay," he beamed, "the Germans just know how war works. Tonight there is a front-party in my headquarters. You will come! An order is an order!"

This interview with the most important man in the Nigerian war took place at night. Whisky and beer were abundant, uniformed go-go girls played DJ, Adekunle danced and petted his mascot, a small mountain goat named "Ojukwu".

STERN: Your friends in the federal government of Lagos call you the "bloodhound of Nigeria". You are chasing a whole people. You kill everything.

ADEKUNLE: Europeans are awful. They always generalize. My troops have kept prisoners. You have had a chance to convince yourself of this.

STERN: I only saw one prisoner, a fifteen-year old boy.

ADEKUNLE: There you are! In addition I want to emphasize that we do not murder all people who no longer want to remain members of the Nigeria Federation.

STERN: Does that mean that you do not want the extinction of the Ibos?

ADEKUNLE: The nation which the Ibos founded under the name of Biafra on May 30, 1967 is not a pure Ibo-federation. You Europeans should really know that by now. Seven million Ibos and five million other population groups are living now in the 80% overpopulated Biafra: Ibibios, Ijaws, Kalabaris, Ekios, Efiks, and Annangs. These minority populations in the Ibo nation have always hated the Ibos. Therefore they jubilantly welcome the liberation of their areas through federal troops.

STERN: What are your troops doing when they march into a town around Port Harcourt, an area where most of the farmers are not Ibos?

ADEKUNLE: We aim at everything that moves.

STERN: Small children tend not to stay put for very long.

ADEKUNLE: I know. I have two myself.

STERN: What will your troops do when you get to the Ibo heartland, that is, to the place populated by Ibos only?

ADEKUNLE: There we will aim at everything even if it is not moving

STERN: Are you racist?

ADEKUNLE: You should know exactly where racists are. There is no such thing as racism in Nigeria.

STERN: But why are you refusing to discuss this war with a European?

ADEKUNLE: Let me tell you something: When the Russians surrounded Stalingrad did you request a land corridor from them so as to better feed your soldiers who were stuck in the pot there? Of course you didn’t and I can tell from your face that you think the thought of a land corridor to bring in food for the captured German soldiers in Stalingrad is a bad joke. Me too. Where and when, …………., was there a war in which the loser was re-nourished one more time before the final loss? Why are you just calling for a land corridor for Biafra? Why aren’t you calling for a land corridor for the Viet Kong? I have to declare: You Europeans are simply not competent!

STERN: What is happening to the European Humanitarian Assistance programs which were authorized through your government?

ADEKUNLE: In the section of the front that I rule—and that is the whole south front from Lagos to the border of Kamerun—I do not want to see the Red Cross, Caritas Aid, World Church delegation, Pope, Missionary, or UN delegation.

STERN: Does that mean that the many thousands of tons of food that are stored in Lagos will never get to the refugee camps in your section of the country?

ADEKUNLE: You are a sharp one, my friend. That’s exactly what I am saying.

STERN: But you said yourself that most of the refugees in the part you captured are not Ibos.

ADEKUNLE: But there could be Ibos among them. I want to avoid feeding a single Ibo as long as this whole people have not given up yet.

STERN: Do you sometimes feel sympathy for the Ibos?

ADEKUNLE: I have learned a word from the British, which is "sorry"! That’s how I want to respond to your question. I did not want this war but I want to win this war. Therefore I have to kill the Ibos. Sorry!
The End.

Nuff said
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by ezeagu(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Shatttaaap joor!

Chei! See how low somebody has to go to try and offend blessed people. Who is the cursed ones again?
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by dayokanu(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^ You want to know the cursed ones? Ask the ones that have to flee from their lands to make it
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Rhino5dm: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
wow! Extreme effect of ota pia pia on insects. All hail the black scorpion, a warrior and a rare gem.

dayokanu:

Nuff said
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by ezeagu(m): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2012
see*noevil:

by the way i never knew a coalition of Middle belt , Hausa - fulani , yoruba , some section of the south south , international mercenaries VS the Igbos = Yoruba's vs the Igbos.

That's in their warped twisted colomentality useless selves to claim Britain, Egypt and Russia's victory for themselves.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by ezeagu(m): 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2012
dayokanu:

^^ You want to know the cursed ones? Ask the ones that have to flee from their lands to make it

To go and do what? Oh, yeah dominate your markets. HAHAHA!
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2012
dayokanu there is a fulani emir of Yoruba land
please show me another emir over any other nigerian tribe in the south
una mouth pass una brain

omo ole!
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by dayokanu(m): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2012
Blackscorpion

Ekun oko Igbo
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by ezeagu(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2012
[center][img]http://64.182.81.172/images/Emir%20of%20Ilorin.gif[/img][/center]

Chei!
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Rhino5dm: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
Yeah, i wont stop until fooolish people like you, who thought insults is their birth rights stop.

Fair exchange!.

Any silly comments must be replied in a more sillier manner.

ezeagu:

Chei! See how low somebody has to go to try and offend blessed people. Who is the cursed ones again?
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2012
ezeagu:

[center][img]http://64.182.81.172/images/Emir%20of%20Ilorin.gif[/img][/center]

Chei!

[size=20pt]chei[/size] !!!   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lwkmd!
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Obiagu1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2012
see*noevil:

The least of the participants have the loudest mouth like woman talking about men' fight.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by phreakabit(m): 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2012
[img]http://3.bp..com/-eqqzTlW73Lc/Td--mwNb9kI/AAAAAAAADCM/CSWfgIfXMBI/s1600/prod_228_5893.jpg[/img]

[size=18pt]IN LOVING MEMORY OF PA AWO[/size] . . . . Do like him and stop hating. wink
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by seenoevil1: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Nuff said
Major Adekunle, 28-years old, General of the Nigerian troops

Dayokanu I'm not with my "glasses" right now  grin so i can't see the bold words in the quote above properly , can you please tell me if it says "general of the Yoruba troops" or "general of the Nigerian troops"
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by ezeagu(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Yeah, i wont stop until fooolish people like you, who thought insults is their birth rights stop.

Fair exchange!.

Any silly comments must be replied in a more sillier manner.

Am I worried? Are you not only showing the manner of your upbringing and your class?

Obiagu1:

The least of the participants have the loudest mouth like woman talking about men' fight.

Even the middle belt that fought are apologising, at least their children. It's people having parties during the war hailing people they've abandoned in nursing homes as war heroes. Uwa di egwu.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2012
ezeagu:

Am I worried? Are you not only showing the manner of your upbringing and your class?

Even the middle belt that fought are apologising, at least their children. It's people having parties during the war hailing people they've abandoned in nursing homes as war heroes. Uwa di egwu.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by aljharem(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2012
TO WHAT END MY PEOPLE. TO WHAT END

this yoruba vs igbo thing is getting our of hand

I use to think it was all fun and jokes until silly people started making fun of the dead.

Please learn to respect each other, no matter how little. A little respect would not hurt anyone.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by NegroNtns(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2012
una mouth pass una brain

. . . the founder of their emirate was birthed by a Yoruba woman.  Sango's mother was Nupe.  There are Yoruba Obas with Hausa/Fulani mothers just as there are Emirs with Yoruba mothers.  We know that, although it is news to you.   What else is new that we dont know and youd love to share?
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Rhino5dm: 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2012
we only have red cap, white feathered loons called Igwes.

re@lchange:

una mouth pass una brain

omo ole!
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by NegroNtns(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2012
In fact, Ado Bayero, the current Emir of Kano has two Yoruba wives in his palace.   So whats exotic about Fulani ruling Ilorin??
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

. . . the founder of their emirate was birthed by a Yoruba woman.  Sango's mother was Nupe.  There are Yoruba Obas with Hausa/Fulani mothers just as there are Emirs with Yoruba mothers.  We know that, although it is news to you.   What else is new that we dont know and youd love to share?  

oh i see now
so fulani man nyash Yoruba woman wey born the emir
una do well o.
pele o

i don't care about obas. i only care about emir
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by NegroNtns(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2012
The picture of the Emir and the scholars. . . if those were Yoruba scholars, more than likely they are communicating with the Emir in Yoruba or Hausa.  Thats what you call true cultural inter-exchange!  Hausa tolerant of Yoruba but not Ibo. . . Yoruba tolerant of everyone.  How best can it get?
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Obiagu1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PICS- University Of Otuoke: Why GEJ Was Booed In Bayelsa / Shell’s $3.5 Billion Assa Gas Plant In Imo Set To Kick-off / Nigeria Loses $966m To Crude Oil Swap Deal – NEITI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.