Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,381 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives (10352 Views)

Toying With The Fire Of Religion / $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up / $48.9bn: Northern Youths Accuse Sanusi Of Working Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by otondo55: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2012
In fact, the largest settlement of Niger Deltans outside their home turf is AJEGUNLE .

He has no option than to support his master before they throw him back to the creek.

Look at "nwa-nsi-olu" having guts.

May Amadioha slam hell out of you, where you value N22 to your kinsman.

You will remain in creek undeveloped, while Abj keep expanding. M.O.R.O.N !
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Melinde: 11:10am On Jan 19, 2012
manchy7531:

Mr yoruba foolish man.enough of all these igbo subsidy obsession.the igbos protested the subsidy removal,there was strike,banks and corporate institutions where close.that they did not cry on the streets like hungry people doesn't mean they did not protest.at least i know there was street protest in owerri. also know that the economy in the east is more of self employed and entrepreneurship then waiting for employment and most of you yoruba cant defend what you have studied in school.(unproductive and unemployable educated ageros)which means most of the eastern traders and businessmen are not in anyway under you corrupt and useless NLC.

BTW,why will you face the igbos why not face other tribes that did not protest too,the ibibio,orons,idomas,igalas,tivs,calabar .are the igbos that important now in Nigeria?would the voice of the igbos have made Jonathan revert back to 65N?hahahahahaha!!!!!!!i laugh in latin

Also don't forget that your thief governors supported the subsidy removal.infact they are the brain child behind the subsidy removal.you should rather face you governor than the igbos cos you will not gain anything attacking the igbos rather you will die of high blood pressure.fool.

KPAM, Nwanne eji okwu, IGBO kwenu!!!!!!!! I can now see that Ndigbo is the voice of the nation,, hoha.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 19, 2012
Alliance of kidnappers and Armed robbers sef dey talk.did ohaneze or massob authorise them to talk ?
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Okijajuju1(m): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2012
Who the Bleep is/are Alliance of Igbo Youth?!

undecided

I wonder if they realize that they really are nothing but a bunch of jobless clowns in the eyes of the FG.  undecided
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2012
otondo55:

Sugerdaddy, do help yourselves first before looking for whom to help.

Ndigbo never need your help, we can do it, anytime, anyday !

Your oil spilled waters, wasted lands and shanty houses, yet you produced the oil.

Have your own Jonathan helped you ? hail NO !

Leave the Mugu, let them keep on Magga-ing. I laugh in objectivity grin.

Some of these people refuse to see that the protest were squarely against certain personalities who hold important positions in the Cabinet. GEJ(Mr president), Okonjo Iweala( Finance Minsters) and Deziani Allison ( Minister for petroleum resources) and to certain extent Lamido Sanusi because of his supposed "blind Loyalty" to the President. If Yoruba's or Hausa's were Minister of Finance and Petroleum. I bet , you wouldn't see such frustration. But the opportunistic politicians that lost , seized on the situation and behold, thugs were unleashed; hence, the looting and burning.

People who think political shism ; 22naira subsidy and 10 naira Vat is important than human lives.

Let the politicians keep fooling you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by brainpulse: 11:44am On Jan 19, 2012
You are on your own. Infact we are not hearing anything. you better go carry your family from the north. Is it by force to live in another man's land. the most tribalistic ingrates that can't live on their lands.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by manchy7531: 11:44am On Jan 19, 2012
The earlier the igbos put sentiment aside and united with the other Nigerians to change this dummy administration to effective one that will deliver good governance and protect everyone life and property the better it is for them.

Mr man keep quite or i will shut it up for you, which sentiment are you talking about?which ethnic group in this silly country is known to have made most of their decisions based on sentiments and illusionary phobia(igbophobia). See you guys wanted one Nigeria,you have it so fight to make it better and don't depend on the igbos to join you because if not for sentiments,opportunism and unnecessary fear Awolowo would have made the right decision.

I don't blame the present generation of igbos and the SS for not trusting you cos your leaders have time over time demonstrated to them that you cannot be trusted. and most annoying is that your leaders show no remorse and some till take pride in the fact that they betrayed the igbos.(what a life?). it is also a known fact that you guys didn't vote Jonathan.it is the non Yorubas in the SW,the MB,SS,SE that voted Jonathan.There was general apathy to voting for Jonathan.now that has has managed to be there,you guys now want to use your ageros in form of NLC protest to pull him down and you expect the SE,SS,MB to join you, NO! my brother they are betrayers like you.There is what is called loyalty even if heaven fall.stick to your agreement and be a good friend and neighbour.

I keep asking myself

what if the igbo went on street protest and the protest becomes violent to the extent of burning mosques and killing northerners and maybe the north too responds and it from there becomes the beginning of a civil war,will your leader not run away and make it look like an igbo /Hausa fight?instead of seeing it as a common goal of seeing that this country is liberated from the hands of the Hausa/Fulani strong hold,weather by force or by peace.why cant they see it like,let the country breaks into north and south,then we in the south can now decide if we want to live together as south by drawing out a plan and constitution that will make every tribe,group have a sense of belonging and not feel cheated so we can live in peace OR we can as well still split along tribal lines,

these are how you leaders are suppose to be thinking and not if Nigeria split the igbos will dominate us,we don't trust the igbos,they have more christian so we need the support of our Muslim brothers from the north to balance the equation,they will turn the SS minorities into slave, God i just dislike some of your leader and i don't blame them.cos if they believe in their people as hardworking,progressive and strong then they will not be intimidated by the igbo presence.when the Igbos roars they run to the north for protection.it is unfortunate and Nigeria will continue like this if all the southern leaders don't sit on a round table to talk and chat a way forward because i believe that nigerias future belongs and depends on the southern powers.the SW leaders must take the lead to heal the wounds cos they owe the SE people and to also make the SE believe you can be trusted.the SS have in many ways tried to heal the wounds in the likes of Sarowiwa apologizing to ojukwu/SE and some other prominent SS leaders,EK clark who was a beneficiary of abandoned properties.they have learnt their lessons and am sure they are wiser now and wont be mislead anymore.even the middlebelt have in so many ways tried to settle with the SE especially in the days of IBB,Middle belt youths in recent times.the only problem Nigeria has is the core north's religious extremism and grip on political power not for progressive reason but for regressive,unproductive and oppressive  reasons which we the south are not.they legalized corruption,the spoit the judiciary,they made terrorist go Scot free,they made incompetent people take office all in the name of quota system while the our best brains are being wasted or being stolen by the western world.if you cut them out of Nigeria?corruption will reduce cos the south is far educated and there will be a level to which corruption will exist,after all there is no country in the world where there is no corruption just there the prevalence rate is what differs.we love freedom for all,we love democracy,we love progress,we love unity and above all we love peace.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by brainpulse: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

undecided

I wonder if they realize that they really are nothing but a bunch of jobless clowns in the eyes of the FG.  undecided

Alliance of Igbo youths are jobless nomadic paleolithic cave men that jumps like frog from one location to another and cant live in there natural habitat
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by noiseless: 11:53am On Jan 19, 2012
Why should it surprise anyone that in times like these every TUNDE,BAKERE UGUNLADE AND BABA OSUN will claim to be from Niger Delter and yet working hard to bring down the same people of Niger Delter,yes on NAIRALAND you are all from"niger delter",and we all know how the south westerners operate to get their scamm through.And for your information this a messege to the govt.and not anti-JEG as you will rather wish,jeg himself knows that there are elements of distrustion both inside and outside the govt who vowed to use every means to make life as hell as they can,so what are talking about?If you dont like ALHJ ASARI DUKOBO and the understandings he has towards the igbos, i sugest you rather have UTAPIAPIA it's already subsidised for people like you or you can tell your OPC to open their eyes and stop seeing things from a selfish angle.
$ugardaddy:

I'm from the Niger Delta for your information. But I'm not the Asari or Briggs kind of Niger Deltan, I view things from an informed and objective perspective.
The major reason why a lot of people kicked against the fuel subsidy removal was the non-chalant attitude displayed by Government to the Boko Haram killings in the north. People felt that should be Govt's number 1 priority and not fuel subsidy removal. And yet, you say people were not concerned about the killings of Igbo and southerners in the north.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by member479760: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2012
BH stop killing already so what are talking about now?
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Jay5000(m): 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2012
sad Dumbed-down Nigerians fighting each other along tribal and religious divides just as they have been brainwashed and programmed to do by the ruling elite.   sad Nigerians never learn. The few cannot control the many. They manipulate the many to control themselves. Classical Hegelian Dialectic - always works on ignoramuses. Keep fighting along Ibo/Yoruba/Hausa/Ijaw/Niger-Delta/Christian/Muslim/Orthodox/protestant/pentecostal NW/SS/SW/SE divides and see if it gets any of us out of all the hardship and slavery that has been imposed on us by the ruling elite, thanks to our ignorance. These guys are sucking us dry at the top and here we are fighting each other. Until we open our eyes and break out of this religious/ethnic/regional divide-and-conquer control grid, we will forever remain slaves to the ruling elite.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

undecided

+1
Another bunch of destitutes seeking for attention
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2012
These people should seek help from int'l organizations so they can go now - Yorubas too want to leave so much but we're trying to enjoy the 'project Nigeria' while it lasts -
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by manchy7531: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2012
These people should seek help from int'l organizations so they can go now - Yorubas too want to leave so much but we're trying to enjoy the 'project Nigeria' while it lasts -

you cat eat your cake and have it.you must be decisive.it is either you want your dirty Odua nation and fight for it with others that want theirs too by not  betraying them or you remain in this hole called Nigeria.

statement like this also goes to show the typical lifestyle of a yorubaman/woman.they always want to enjoy without going through pain(no pain no gain)lazy people.you always want to be spoon feed and that has also directed the way the yorubaman has played his politicking in Nigeria.you rather seek a yoruba interest rather that a southern or Nigerian interest.bloody selfish people.

trying to enjoy Nigeria while it last show cowardice and indecision on the part of the yorubas and wanting others to take the lead for disintegration so you can betray them again?mr man am sure you know the igbos are wiser and smarter.they know their real and to be friends and enemies.when the time comes the yorubas will pay for their betrayal,cos you people will beg God to come to you aid. Nigeria in a short while will soon consume the yorubas.they will regret why the betrayed the southern alliance and solidarity during the civil war
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2012
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

I've been saying this all along. Its now some Igbo people are thinking straight. Jonatrash is to blame for your woes, hold him to ransom, he doesnt give a 4ck about you people.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
noiseless:

Why should it surprise anyone that in times like these every TUNDE,BAKERE UGUNLADE AND BABA OSUN will claim to be from Niger Delter and yet working hard to bring down the same people of Niger Delter,yes on NAIRALAND you are all from"niger delter",and we all know how the south westerners operate to get their scamm through.And for your information this a messege to the govt.and not anti-JEG as you will rather wish,jeg himself knows that there are elements of distrustion both inside and outside the govt who vowed to use every means to make life as hell as they can,so what are talking about?If you dont like ALHJ ASARI DUKOBO and the understandings he has towards the igbos, i sugest you rather have UTAPIAPIA it's already subsidised for people like you or you can tell your OPC to open their eyes and stop seeing things from a selfish angle.

Are you crazy ? How many yorubas on NL have claimed to be a niger deltan and how much does yoruba get from the oil ?
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by saintohia: 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2012
Quote 4m Manchy,
Mr man keep quite or i will shut it up for you, which sentiment are you talking about?which ethnic group in this silly country is known to have made most of their decisions based on sentiments and illusionary phobia(igbophobia). See you guys wanted one Nigeria,you have it so fight to make it better and don't depend on the igbos to join you because if not for sentiments,opportunism and unnecessary fear Awolowo would have made the right decision.

I don't blame the present generation of igbos and the SS for not trusting you cos your leaders have time over time demonstrated to them that you cannot be trusted. and most annoying is that your leaders show no remorse and some till take pride in the fact that they betrayed the igbos.(what a life?). it is also a known fact that you guys didn't vote Jonathan.it is the non Yorubas in the SW,the MB,SS,SE that voted Jonathan.There was general apathy to voting for Jonathan.now that has has managed to be there,you guys now want to use your ageros in form of NLC protest to pull him down and you expect the SE,SS,MB to join you, NO! my brother they are betrayers like you.There is what is called loyalty even if heaven fall.stick to your agreement and be a good friend and neighbour.

I keep asking myself

what if the igbo went on street protest and the protest becomes violent to the extent of burning mosques and killing northerners and maybe the north too responds and it from there becomes the beginning of a civil war,will your leader not run away and make it look like an igbo /Hausa fight?instead of seeing it as a common goal of seeing that this country is liberated from the hands of the Hausa/Fulani strong hold,weather by force or by peace.why cant they see it like,let the country breaks into north and south,then we in the south can now decide if we want to live together as south by drawing out a plan and constitution that will make every tribe,group have a sense of belonging and not feel cheated so we can live in peace OR we can as well still split along tribal lines,

these are how you leaders are suppose to be thinking and not if Nigeria split the igbos will dominate us,we don't trust the igbos,they have more christian so we need the support of our Muslim brothers from the north to balance the equation,they will turn the SS minorities into slave, God i just dislike some of your leader and i don't blame them.cos if they believe in their people as hardworking,progressive and strong then they will not be intimidated by the igbo presence.when the Igbos roars they run to the north for protection.it is unfortunate and Nigeria will continue like this if all the southern leaders don't sit on a round table to talk and chat a way forward because i believe that nigerias future belongs and depends on the southern powers.the SW leaders must take the lead to heal the wounds cos they owe the SE people and to also make the SE believe you can be trusted.the SS have in many ways tried to heal the wounds in the likes of Sarowiwa apologizing to ojukwu/SE and some other prominent SS leaders,EK clark who was a beneficiary of abandoned properties.they have learnt their lessons and am sure they are wiser now and wont be mislead anymore.even the middlebelt have in so many ways tried to settle with the SE especially in the days of IBB,Middle belt youths in recent times.the only problem Nigeria has is the core north's religious extremism and grip on political power not for progressive reason but for regressive,unproductive and oppressive reasons which we the south are not.they legalized corruption,the spoit the judiciary,they made terrorist go Scot free,they made incompetent people take office all in the name of quota system while the our best brains are being wasted or being stolen by the western world.if you cut them out of Nigeria?corruption will reduce cos the south is far educated and there will be a level to which corruption will exist,after all there is no country in the world where there is no corruption just there the prevalence rate is what differs.we love freedom for all,we love democracy,we love progress,we love unity and above all we love peace.

GBAM
Well said.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by afm4ever(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2012
Enough is enough
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by kizito96(m): 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2012
Get your Acts together
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by redsquare(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2012
9jacrip:

[b][/b]
We never knew u guys want to leave too, then what are you waiting for? Why are u dying in silence? What attempts have u made to secced? I thought the Igbos are the only people unhappy with the happenings in Nigeria. Yorubas are just spineless. Cowards!
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Btruth: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2012
- Scornful men bring a city into snare: but wise men turn away wrath.
- A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterward.
My brethrens, we don't need pointing an accusing fingers to each others. We cannot be wiser than Almighty God that brought us together under one umbrella. Whatever that is happening to us should not let us start turning our back to each other. We should just agree in prayer for peace and harmony and also that God should give all our leaders knowledge, wisdom and understanding to rule us all. As for me, I still continue to have my love to all my Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba and other tribes families. Whosoever that is wrong among us, let us come together with one voice to correct them. Don't let us fall to the ploy of the devil on this country. God knows why we are together and I am not ready to question this. With one strong voice, togetherness, we will attain a great height. Peace to Nigerians.
- Whoso keepeth the fig tree shall eat the fruit thereof: so he that waiteth on his master shall be honored.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by dayokanu(m): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2012
Toying with Igbo lives no be new thing

They are meant to be slaves anyways, They are waiting for Asari to come and liberate them those cowards.

When gbege start they would find their ways to Abidjan
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by phreakabit(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2012
I'm from the Niger Delta for your information. But I'm not the Asari or Briggs kind of Niger Deltan, I view things from an informed and objective perspective.
The major reason why a lot of people kicked against the fuel subsidy removal was the non-chalant attitude displayed by Government to the Boko Haram killings in the north. People felt that should be Govt's number 1 priority and not fuel subsidy removal. And yet, you say people were not concerned about the killings of Igbo and southerners in the north.

[size=15pt]
Yeah, right! Typical Yoruba tactical approach. Always impersonating others just to find away to cause enmity. You guys are a disgusting, shameless tribe (and I mean it in reference to a colony of monkeys) made up of cowards, back stabbers and treacherous two faced swines. I would rather die than have any member of my family get married to a Yoruba. Can't you guys tackle your problems personally for once and quit disguising under other Ethnic groups to settle your scores?[/size]
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2012
^^ cant you cowards just return to your cursed homelands and leave Yorubaland alone?

Go and meet osisikankwu for Abia, Or Vincent Duru for Imo

Cowards, which warlord runs to Abidjan except a Igbo one?
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by phreakabit(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2012
dayokanu:

^^ cant you cowards just return to your cursed homelands and leave Yorubaland alone?

At least we did not sell him out for $200,000,000 abi N20 Million like your "elder" statesmen did. My goodness you guys are cheap, and a sorry excuse for humans. Very soon you will learn to accept us as superiors and learn your place.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Obiagu1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2012
$ugardaddy:

All you Igbo folks should all bury your heads in shame because your actions during the recent subsidy crisis aptly proved why you all will continue to be 2nd class citizens in this country.
While others were busy crying over the injustice in the land (killings of Igbos and southerners in the north inclusive) using the platform provided by Govt's removal of fuel subsidy, you all were busy doing "business".
Now, continue doing you s.tup.id business and shut the fu.c.k up plss!

Point of correction, we are not 2nd class citizens, rather we are 10th class citizens.

I think it's much better than being a 1st citizen and a subsidy beggar (aka advanced almajiri) at the same time.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by seenoevil1: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2012
dayokanu:

What kind of "warriors" or empire abandons its capital and run away from fulani invasion if not the "powerful and brave" Oyo empire (the fortress and pinnacle of yoruba civilization )

grin grin
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by phreakabit(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2012
Obiagu1:

Point of correction, we are not 2nd class citizens, rather we are 10th class citizens.

I think it's much better than being a 1st citizen and a subsidy beggar (aka advanced almajiri) at the same time.

Point of correction. They are the subordinates to the Almajiris .
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by ezeagu(m): 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2012
I see a certain corner of the country is back to minding Igbo people's business for them.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Hardunnii(f): 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2012
Igbo, u ppl are bunch of cowards, leave south west and go back to ur cursed land, they don take all the major markets in ibadan. We dont want you(no one does). Pathetic fools
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by ezeagu(m): 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2012
Hardunnii:

Igbo, u ppl are bunch of cowards, leave south west and go back to your cursed land, they don take all the major markets in ibadan. We dont want you(no one does). Pathetic fools

Make them leave now. It's a simply process. Enwere.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by Hardunnii(f): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2012
ezeagu:

Make them leave now. It's a simply process. Enwere.
Yeye ppl, leave our land, they swear for you Bunch of hypocites, they cry evryday aw yor caused their misfortunes, yet dey leave their cursed land n run to lagos like its new york. Fools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3-day Ultimatum To Abandoned Vehicles’ Owners In Lagos / Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm / Man Blinded By Soldiers Awarded N15M Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.