Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives (10353 Views)

Toying With The Fire Of Religion / $9.3m Deal: Northern Muslims Accuse FG Of Cover-up / $48.9bn: Northern Youths Accuse Sanusi Of Working Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by phreakabit(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2012
Hardunnii:

Another pathetic and rejected ibo boy, probably d one that sold rat trap for me dis afternoon

Wow! you got rats in your house or are you trying to catch possums? I know Yoros eat them. Now that wasn't intended to be an insult in any way, please don't quote me out of context.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by NegroNtns(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2012
Like the Azikiwe ate. grin
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by dayokanu(m): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

. . . dont you mean a d11ck in woman's dress?

hey dayo, . . . whats the name of the coward that went underground when Murtala threatened to come get him. . . .he was the same person that fled cross-dressed as a woman when Scorpion got too close to his hideout.

When Biafra's military resistance collapsed, [size=28pt]Ojukwu fled to Côte d'Ivoire[/size].

Efiong assumed leadership in this situation of turmoil, starvation, and collapse. He became Head of State of Biafra on 8 January 1970 and on 12 January announced surrender.[1]

At the time of the surrender, Efiong believed that the situation was hopeless and that prolonging the conflict would have led only to the further destruction and starvation of the people of Biafra. At that time Effiong said, "I am convinced now that a stop must be put to the bloodshed which is going on as a result of the war. I am also convinced that the suffering of our people must be brought to an immediate end."[1]

Nnaemeka L. Aneke wrote, "General Efiong’s handling of Biafra’s surrender is one of the most tactical and devoted maneuvers ever seen on the Nigerian scene. Those who do not appreciate the depth of it may not have appreciated what was at stake as Biafra capitulated."[2] Many observers had expected wholesale retribution at war's end.
[edit]

Later life

In a 1996 interview, Efiong reflected on those events:

I have no regrets whatsoever of my involvement in Biafra or the role I played. The war deprived me of my property, dignity, my name. Yet, I saved so many souls on both sides and by this, I mean Biafra and Nigeria. . . .

I felt that I played a role which has kept this country united till today. . . .

At the end of it all when I saw they (Biafran soldiers) could no longer continue and [size=28pt]Ojukwu had fled[/size], I did what was ideal after wide consultation . . . [2]

Efiong died 6 November 2003, at the age of 78 less than two weeks before his 79th birthday.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by ezeagu(m): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2012
Look how the evil are hurt. Fire!
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by NegroNtns(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2012
Ojukwu fled to Côte d'Ivoire

hahahahaha grin grin grin the d11ck crossed the border attired as a bearded mademoiselle!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by bashr8: 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
Leomarx and suggardaddy are not from niger delta they are yorubas,don't let them fool you,  most of the people heading this new I Bo movement are igbos from niger delta, delta state and rivers so anybody here claiming to be from niger delta and attacking igbos is another bloody liar from yorubaland, by the way why have yorubas neglectec their people in the north? Nobody is even talking about them,  it must really suck to be yoruba
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by bashr8: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2012
It baffles me that rather for yorubas to organisie them selves and help their brothers stranded in the north they are more concerned in bashing the igbos, are these people not ashamed of themselves?
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by nedu210(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2012
@alj boko harem first, who made fun of the dead? I need ur answer b4 i knw wat to say 2 u?
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by M17: 12:07am On Jan 20, 2012
I NOTICED YOUR INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND THEN I'M TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT KIND OF HATRED YOU HAVE FOR IGBO'S , ALHAJI BOKO HARAM AKA DAYOKANU ,YOU ARE ALL OVER THIS SHITTY NAIRALAND SOCIAL LOW GRADED WEBSITE , JUST TO EXPOSE YOUR HATE ON IGBO'S DON'T YOU ? ,YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TIME TO WASTE . TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU CAN'T BARLEY SLEEP AT NIGHT WITHOUT THOUGHT'S OF IGBO'S IN YOUR MIND .I CAN IMAGINE YOUR ANGER SCALE'S ALL OVER YOUR UGLY LOOKING FACE .I KNEW, YOU WISH ALL IGBO'S TERMINATED AND MASS BURIED .SO YOU CAN HAVE PEACE .YOU ARE SO STRESSED OUT ON ANY THING IGBO ,YOUR MESSAGE IS CREATING USELESS TRAIL ,SO THEREFORE WE ARE FOLLOWING , KEEP DRIVING . I WILL BE MONITORING . CAUTION !!CAUTION !!CAUTION .YOUR PEOPLE ARE ALL OVER SEA COUNTRIES THEM WITH THEIR JOB AND THEIR BUSINESS WITH THEIR FAMILIES BE WARN !! BE WARN .WE SOUND IT SO LOUD AND CLEAR NOW FOR ONE MORE TIME .GO YOUR WAY AND LEAVE IGBO'S ALONE . LONG LIVE NDI-IGBO ,NDI-IJAW , LONG LIVE NDI EFIK/IBIBIO ,LONG LIVE ALL SE/SS .STAND UP . STAND UP BECAUSE OUR ENEMY ARE SUBTLE BUT HAD HIS LIMITATIONS ALREADY. RESTRICT THIS BASHING NOW .OR OTHER WISE YOU WILL RUN LOSE OOOUCH !!!
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by M17: 12:28am On Jan 20, 2012
Bleep YOU HATERS DON'T WATCH ME PUT YOU TO STOP RIGHT THERE IN MY TEXAS BACK YARD IGBO HATER , DO U WANT WAR ? WATCH YOUR SELF slowpoke .AND MAKE SURE IT DON'T START FROM HERE .SURELY THAT LITTLE RED DOT IS ON YOUR HEAD APE WATCH YOUR SELF .LOOK AT THIS UGLY IGNORANT BREED IN HIS RANTING AND BASHING AGAINST IGBO'S AND THE IJAWS LOL .IT IS ANNOYING .YOU CAN'T EVEN TALK PUBLICLY slowpoke IN SHORT SENTENCE YOU ARE DAFT IDIOT IN YOUR NEIGHBOR HOOD . PLEASE HANG YOUR SELF .IGBO HATER WHY ARE YOU EATING YOUR SELF BOZO ?.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by justinelov(m): 1:23am On Jan 20, 2012
well, I have read what many people have to say here,some say where were the during the subsidy protest, others say the Igbos are cowards who doesn't partake in any national issue. lets get some things straight here, Boko Haram killings and subsidy issue which happened first. why no body came out to openly condemn the killings except the Igbo man even though they are not the only tribe being killed by the bh murders. The sw are always quick to tell us how they fought Abacha's 'killer regime', they forgot that most them ran away when the chips were brought down. People like Agbakoba did not go to any where. it was an Igbomen who first call for the now infamous 'G36' (Ekwueme) which later transformed into pdp which was later hijacked by rogues. The sw will also remind us that it was they through sng that bought the acting presidency to gej's lap, but they all forgot that it was an Igboman(woman) that did the unthinkable defying the cabal in the same govt she served to say what others wont even murmur. And talking about fighting for injustice in Nigeria the sw has,had and have never fought for injustice but for power and relevance. Check your history. Sorry if I m generalising, some Yoruba are different, the late Fela, Gani and Falana(and others like them) are exceptional.Having said all these, I will like people to understand that as far as the Igboman is concerned the Nigerian state failed since 1966/67-1970. The Igboman believes that he has made more than enough sacrifice for this entity called Nigeria. In kogi state there is a political or tribal uprising among the Igbirras and their neighbors they destroy and loot shops belonging to the Igbos. when cartoons appeared in Denmark, Igbos were killed in northern Nigeria. When political parties clash in Lagos Igbos were at the receiving end. Yet no body raised an eyebrow. So many Igbos joined the protest or didn't watch them on the news. Even Chuwuemerie my friend on facebook was a very great motivator that motivated many people to join the protest but the fact that majority of Igbos choose not to join was an issue of different opinions. If you think you are fighting for cause I don't see reasons to fight why should that make me any lesser a being than any other person from any other tribe. The Igboman believe that there are other social injustices being carried out everyday in Nigeria so why single one out. When the time to fight corruption and injustice come the Igboman is usually in the forefront  (check 1967-70).
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by aljharem(m): 1:34am On Jan 20, 2012
justinelov:

well, I have read what many people have to say here,some say where were the during the subsidy protest, others say the Igbos are cowards who doesn't partake in any national issue. lets get some things straight here, Boko Haram killings and subsidy issue which happened first. why no body came out to openly condemn the killings except the Igbo man even though they are not the only tribe being killed by the bh murders. The sw are always quick to tell us how they fought Abacha's 'killer regime', they forgot that most them ran away when the chips were brought down. People like Agbakoba did not go to any where. it was an Igbomen who first call for the now infamous 'G36' (Ekwueme) which later transformed into pdp which was later hijacked by rogues. The sw will also remind us that it was they through sng that bought the acting presidency to gej's lap, but they all forgot that it was an Igboman(woman) that did the unthinkable defying the cabal in the same govt she served to say what others wont even murmur. And talking about fighting for injustice in Nigeria the sw has,had and have never fought for injustice but for power and relevance. Check your history. Sorry if I m generalising, some Yoruba are different, the late Fela, Gani and Falana(and others like them) are exceptional.Having said all these, I will like people to understand that as far as the Igboman is concerned the Nigerian state failed since 1966/67-1970. The Igboman believes that he has made more than enough sacrifice for this entity called Nigeria. In kogi state there is a political or tribal uprising among the Igbirras and their neighbors they destroy and loot shops belonging to the Igbos. when cartoons appeared in Denmark, Igbos were killed in northern Nigeria. When political parties clash in Lagos Igbos were at the receiving end. Yet no body raised an eyebrow. So many Igbos joined the protest or didn't watch them on the news. Even Chuwuemerie my friend on facebook was a very great motivator that motivated many people to join the protest but the fact that majority of Igbos choose not to join was an issue of different opinions. If you think you are fighting for cause I don't see reasons to fight why should that make me any lesser a being than any other person from any other tribe. The Igboman believe that there are other social injustices being carried out everyday in Nigeria so why single one out. When the time to fight corruption and injustice come the Igboman is usually in the forefront  (check 1967-70).

1. Igbos are not coward because I know of some Igbo Nairalanders that protested eg Andre uweh

2. The protest was not only about a common fuel but about corruption, boko haram, injustice to the ND etc

3. People are not happy at Ohaneze and the South-eastern governors for tribalising the issue thus making it useless

4. Most Igbo elements on twitter, facebook, NL, vanguard etc tried to actually discourage people from protesting and using words like yoruba and hausa people etc

5. The protest was also about the killing of Igbos/Christians by Boko haram. Notice to show solidarity, the Northern Mulsims formed human shield to Igbos and Christians when they go to churches

6. To be honest, all we did is to expect more from the South-east.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by BlackPikiN(m): 1:40am On Jan 20, 2012
^^^^^ALh Harem.
The fact that the protest in the SE were not as violent or big as the the ones in order zones is to avoid casualties.
Take it as it is!
I wouldn't want to go into details.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by BlackPikiN(m): 1:46am On Jan 20, 2012
alj harem:

1. Igbos are not coward because I know of some Igbo Nairalanders that protested eg Andre uweh

2. The protest was not only about a common fuel but about corruption, boko haram, injustice to the ND etc

3. People are not happy at Ohaneze and the South-eastern governors for tribalising the issue thus making it useless

4. Most Igbo elements on twitter, facebook, NL, vanguard etc tried to actually discourage people from protesting and using words like yoruba and hausa people etc

5. The protest was also about the killing of Igbos/Christians by Boko haram. Notice to show solidarity, the Northern Mulsims formed human shield to Igbos and Christians when they go to churches

6. To be honest, all we did is to expect more from the South-east.

SHUT up for Christ sake.
Your number 4 is a big fat lie.
It is on record most Igbos on facebook mobilized people to protest. All the occupy Nigeria had several Igbos involved.
Nneka Egbuna had to leave Germany to come home to protest. Nneka is one true Nigerian!

Your number 5 is also a nonsensical lie.
The protest was all about the fuel hike! Dnt twist words here.
You all started to change your tune when it became evident that some Igbos said they wouldnt protest if Fuel was the most important of all wahala in Nigeria.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by bashr8: 1:56am On Jan 20, 2012
The reason why I consider those igbos that actually joined the subsidy protest as fool, after all their sweat yorubas have made sure igbosnare tagged the people that did not protest, one of my ex girlfriend almost fought me because I told her its a useless protest now she can see this and agree with me, whether igbos join or not bad belle people will always look for what to say, its good the right thinking ones focused more on saving our people in the north than this jamboree called subsidy protest which yielded nothing.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by ak47mann(m): 2:00am On Jan 20, 2012
i wonder why fashola was blaming FG for deployment of soldires in Lagos, hmmmm;meanwhile he was the one that requested it  grin why playing games with his fans cool truth is out,everything GEJ;this and that,but your own politicians are selling you out.Idey laugh in ekiti cool

http://www.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsaharareporters.com%2Farticle%2Fjanus-faced-fashola-exposed-nigerian-army-regarding-deployment-soldiers-lagos&h=VAQHiaURuAQEBqeEl67tN06MaKXAeGp8ClQb-NcCEovkrww

The Nigerian Army spokesperson, Col. Mohammed Yerima has broken his silence over the heavy presence of military men on Lagos streets, saying it was requested and actively sponsored by the Lagos state government.

Although, the minister of Defence, Bello Haliru Mohammed, told newsmen on Tuesday that the military personnel were deployed by Federal Government to Lagos to safeguard lives and property in view of recently protests and national strike.

Yerima stated this in a four paragraph statement he read to journalists at a press conference in Abuja on Thursday. He noted that the soldiers were drawn from the same Operation MESSA, a security arrangement of Lagos State government made up of police and military personnel.

The statement reads: “The attention of the Defence Headquarters has been drawn to the unsubstantiated claims by a section of the public alleging that the Federal Government ordered the deployment of troops in Lagos to halt the protest against the fuel subsidy removal.

“While the Defence Headquarters do not wish to join issues with any individual or groups regarding the matter, we wish to state categorically, in the interest of the larger society, that there is no element of truth in those claims.

“The soldiers seen on the streets of Lagos are still the same men of the special task force code named Operation MESSA set up and sponsored by the Lagos State government long before the fuel subsidy protests, for the purpose of supporting the civil police in protecting lives and property as is the case in many parts of the country.

“The men of the task force who are currently in Lagos have been there and were not brought from outside Lagos. They are members of the Lagos State Government sponsored Operation MESA and the demand for their withdrawal is therefore uncalled for”, he concluded.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by aljharem(m): 2:03am On Jan 20, 2012
bashr8:

The reason why I consider those igbos that actually joined the subsidy protest as fool, after all their sweat yorubas have made sure igbosnare tagged the people that did not protest, one of my ex girlfriend almost fought me because I told her its a useless protest now she can see this and agree with me, whether igbos join or not bad belle people will always look for what to say, its good the right thinking ones focused more on saving our people in the north than this jamboree called subsidy protest which yielded nothing.

No one is saying igbos did not protest

South east did not protest or atleast not enough.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by babeface3: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2012
Whatever is being said, the scenario here is reminiscent of the pre civil war event that led to the uprising that escalated into a full blown war. This is a last warning to the FG. If this government cannot guarantee the safety of our people, He (person not yet to be disclosed) would address the Igbo people on this and an urgent action taken by ourselves to ensure the safety of our people.

This is that last word at a close door meeting held somewhere in Europe by Igbo youths.
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by donifecent(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2012
this massacre is too much is time we defend our self cos we are not fowl.( Igbo kwenu!! kwezenu yaaaaaaaaaa) boko haram they have one head if they try this shit again ll start it here from ph
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by ak47mann(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2012
patient is running out,but soon they will get shock of their life,
Re: Alliance Of Igbo Youths Accuse Fg Of "toying" With Ndigbos Lives by manchy7531: 2:13pm On Jan 20, 2012
Second Warning: “Muslims Leave The South East Or Die, Igbos Leave The North” – The Peoples Army

We want to further bring to your notice the continued attack on our people by Boko haram and the federal governments obvious inability to protect Ndigbo. The recent massacre of Ndigbo in Mubi where more than 20 men and women from Adazi Nnukwu in Anambra state were wiped out when they converged to discuss modalities on how to take the corpse of their kindred slain the previous day home. This is a clear sign that if we do not return this violence, then we will be systematically eliminated. The natural law of self preservation will not allow us to keep quite in the face of this pogrom.

The recent conspiracy by the Inspector general of police and Cp Biu to release the most celebrated criminal of our generation is a vindication to our stand and our future actions. The government of Goodluck Jonathan has retained an IG who conspired and released the Osama Bin Laden of our terrorism problem in Nigeria and we are expected to keep calm. Such calm disposition is only achievable by the dead and until we die then shall we be that calm.

We want to inform all Ndigbo living in the North to come home as our subsequent actions will place them in great danger if they remain in the North.

We have received and a lot of reactions to our stand in the Nigeria project and we want to assure all stake holders of Ndigbo that all meaningful inputs will be iron out during this period of training and consultations before our starting activities from February 1st.

The non reaction of Igbo governors in the face of this killing has shown that they are just emergency leaders forced on us by a faulty democracy.To those Ndigbo who feel that they are feeding fat on the table of the federal government and care less about what happens to us,they should know that they are feeding on the blood of their brothers and this has made their own blood the same with the enemy. We will not spare saboteurs.

No retreat no surrender

General Red Devil Nwokolo

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-850598.0.html#msg10007564

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Blinded By Soldiers Awarded N15M Compensation / President Goodluck Jonathan To Visit China Next Week / What I Noticed In The Streets Of Lagos Since Tinubu Was Declared Winner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.