Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,129 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria (38529 Views)

A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This / Suicide Bombers Kill Selves, Soldier In Borno / Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Natasha2(f): 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
One_Naira:

See dis one, another one come enter. Did I call her ugly? I said she's average. Why are una crying because I didnot call this girl fine. na by force?

she can't be compared to Kim K or Beyonce or Agbani or Halle Berry in terms of beauty cause they are in a much higher level than she is.
and where did I say you called her ugly? please do well to comprehend before you post, you made a statement in case you've forgotten '' na dis be fine babe in naija'' and I asked a simple question, ''if she isn't fine then what's she ugly?'' much higher class in beauty? really ? how? because of botox injections or what? or because the soulja girl's pic wasn't photoshoped ?. and who is crying? I can't see a single tear take a chill pill why getting yourself so worked up for a girl who doesn't even know her pic is up on the internet? undecided
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by PhysicsQED(m): 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2012
She's just slightly above average looking. I've noticed some Nigerians tend to overrate Fulani-type features for no reason.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Natasha2(f): 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2012
[size=25pt]seems most people forgot the title of the thread, it didn't say she's the pretties girl in Nigeria FGS. she's definitely still not the pretties sj girl In Naija but she's pretty grin [/size]
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by OneNaira6: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2012
Natasha,,:

and where did I say you called her ugly? please do well to comprehend before you post, you made a statement in case you've forgotten [b]'' na dis be fine babe in naija'' and I asked a simple question, ''if she isn't fine then what's she ugly?''  much higher class in beauty? really ? how? because of botox injections or what? or because the soulja girl's pic wasn't photoshoped ?. and who is crying? I can't see a single tear   take a chill pill why getting yourself so worked up for a girl who doesn't even know her pic is up on the internet?  undecided [/b]

Natasha go sit your butt down somewhere jor.  Na comprehension you want me to learn, when it seems you cannot of even comprehend what you just wrote.  If I said "na dis be fine babe in naija" doesn't it not translate to either she's ugly or she's average. A few scroll up would have referred you to what I was implicating on. I even said it right after that part "9ja babes back home must be wowo to average if she's considered fine".  I don't give two cents about this chick, I gave my opinion about her and tada, na left and front I come dey fight annoyance. If she's average to me, okay na wetin concern una? If I called her wowo, i wondered what would have happened I suspect it will kill una. It seems giving her the right description of her beauty is giving all of ya'll hypertension. The only conclusion is either my post must be hurting and making una cry thus the she fine, she fine parade I am getting from you people or na by force to see fineness is something that isn't fine. When compared to chick better fine dis chick, a new excuse surfaces each time.  grin grin I like the new one Botox  tongue
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by coolted(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2012
@chrisagabs u might also be cute in uniform, Ladie are cute in uniform
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by tpia5: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2012

The girl average fine, in NAIRALAND standard, I suppose she's outstandingly fine

fixed.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by ikoha: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2012
my girl friend is a naval officer and she is far more beautiful than that girl. She just turned 25.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by UyiIredia(m): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2012
The lady is pretty.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Jeezy: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2012
Damn she's hot!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Natasha2(f): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2012
one naira you no get work cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2012
I will like to get into "physical combat" with her
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by IbroSaunks(m): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2012
this girl no be average oh, and to me she fine pass beyonce dem, cos u go see say make-up no dey her face, unlike dem.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by madprof(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2012
That ain't no soldier. I know this because that's me in the picture.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by UKBobo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
I prefer shiny dark skin that gleam day/night. For this reason I prefer Yoruba women from Ghana or Ashanti from Ghana. For some reason, most Nigerian men I have met, seem to prize light skin. That's good, leaves more dark skin for oyimmbo grin
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2012
i need to brush her 'thing' to testify first undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

come oooo
ALL THESE NAIRALAND SMILEYS DON WORST
SOME BE LIKE WETIN THEY USE RAZOR CUT grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2012
The babe fine no be small
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by omnitrix: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2012
[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
Na wah oh. Even the most hideous witches and wizards of Nairaland. . . certified mgbekes of this world. . . are all here angrily/persistently insisting that this PRETTY girl is less pretty than she indeed IS! Talk of kettle charcoal calling pot black! Thank God for the anonymity of the internet. The lady's beauty is noteworthy - even in an ordinary beauty-contest context. But in the context of an actual Nigerian soldier (which is what this damn thread is all about, mind you), her beauty is TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. Frankly, only an envious, grotesque-in-real-life tosser would rant otherwise.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by pharmow: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2012
Idleness embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Cuddlemii: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2012
I really enjoyed this thread. Ive not been amused in a while.

Whether she is a soldier/model/river goddess, the babe makes sense. She has an innocent cute face which signifies she wont age. Even if she clocks 40 she would still look good. She looks petite too, she would good for the the wall angle thingy.

As for everyone claiming they know her that she is igbo, went to school with them or a model  that was Photoshopped to attract people to the army or a student blah blah blah, could she be a twin? Cos I don't understand how one girl can be at all those places at the same time.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2012
Igbo women are Muslimahs now?

She looks like a typical pretty Hausa or Fulani girl. Stop claiming.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2012
Because she is Fulani that makes her pretty? Na wa o!

In the U.S. she would just be an average looking woman.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2012
They are usually pretty. yes. smiley

and what concerns the US with a topic about a Nigerian?

you can always tell the johnny-just-comes grin
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2012
Deleted
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
why would I a dark skinned Yoruba woman champion women based on being fair? Are you drunk? My friend, Insecurity no be in my DNA. wink The ones I personally know and seen are attractive. Simple as that.

did I say anything about her skin tone sef? No be your brothers claiming that she's Igbo merely because she's light? Direct your madness to them, abeg grin
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by Jybz: 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2012
the scarf and d inner wear shirt(colour), rules it out, dat queen knws nuthng abut d army,
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by bokohalal(m): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2012
No enemy combatant will shoot at that Nigerian soldier. Like someone said earlier,attending a Northern Nigerian university will open many people's eyes to some incredible beauty. Like a former Head of State daughter.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by dtolus2006: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2012
hey guyzzzz believe me theres no way this girl is in the military, her dress is not military compliant. check underneath the plastic helmet she has on, there is a blue headtie. so that disqualifies her from being in the nigerian armed forces. Also her web equipment is not worn in the corect manner. military dressings have codes and hers is in no way comformal to the miliotary dress codes. so let no one decieve you. she aint in the military. and also the heat about her been pretty is cool, but i must tell you, we have got better looking ladies in the military than she is. wink
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by seenoevil1: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2012
Na wa Oh , is this thread still going on ? right now this silly "prettiest soldier" thread has 219 posts while the more reasonable thread on the casualty figure exceeding 100 in kano bomb attack has barely 80 posts . Na wa Oh . Besides why is this "prettiest soldier" thread on the Politics segment ?
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by houvest: 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
7 pages on this? SMH.
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by madprof(m): 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2012
dtolus2006:

we have got better looking ladies in the military than she is. wink

Na lie, my friend. If dem dey, oya wey dia picture?
Re: Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria by madprof(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2012
see*noevil:

Na wa Oh , is this thread still going on ? right now this silly "prettiest soldier" thread has 219 posts while the more reasonable thread on the casualty figure exceeding 100 in kano bomb attack has barely 80 posts . Na wa Oh . Besides why is this "prettiest soldier" thread on the Politics segment ?

Bros if e pain you like dat make you go for the kano bomb thread make only you post reach 1 million posts. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World Bank Blacklists 18 Nigerian Firms, Individuals For Corruption / Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival / Holland Chukwudubem A Dead Soldier: Another Fallen Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.