Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? (5183 Views)

Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:59pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]d'accord . . . .  wink wink

mais où es-tu tant de présents, je veux dire, quel pays?  smiley

Oh , she's been so lovely to me on this forum for very long time now-- Yeah , giving her all the attention in the World is my due  grin grin  .

D .Y. T darling. . . meet our new friend -- smiley
[/size]

La Parisienne:

D'accord.

Dyt followed you here, pls give her attention grin
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by LaParisienne(f): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]d'accord . . . .  wink wink

mais où es-tu tant de présents, je veux dire, quel pays?  smiley

Oh , she's been so lovely to me on this forum for very long time now-- Yeah , giving her all the attention in the World is my due  grin grin  .

D .Y. T darling. . . meet our new friend -- smiley
[/size]

Est-ce qu'elle est ta petite amie?
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Mynd44: 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2012
Take him back he but under probation.
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]Wow . . . . . shocked J'ai tellement manquez pas notre pays, je vous dis ma chère. heureux de savoir u nouvel ami. grin wink

Oui, je l'ai connu depuis longtemps ici en ligne pour longtemps maintenant --- elle est plus qu'une amie mon cher, je l'aime tellement wink wink
[/size]

La Parisienne:

Je suis actuellement au Nigeria.

Est-ce qu'elle est ta petite amie?
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by LaParisienne(f): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Wow . . . . . shocked J'ai tellement manquez pas notre pays, je vous dis ma chère. heureux de savoir u nouvel ami. grin wink

Oui, je l'ai connu depuis longtemps ici en ligne pour longtemps maintenant --- elle est plus qu'une amie mon cher, je l'aime tellement wink wink
[/size]

Ah bon. Du courage.
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]merci bien ma cher. . . elle comprendre moi aussi wink[/size]

La Parisienne:

Ah bon. Du courage.
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by LaParisienne(f): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]merci bien ma cher. . . elle comprendre moi aussi  wink[/size]

Sorry where did you learn ur french? You are mudering it embarassed embarassed embarassed. Is it Google translate?
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]Well , i don't use authamated language translator my new friend , i speak FRENCH very well and also pretty good in writting it .

I did learn my French from school . well , i guess you haven't stayed with the francaise very long . the way i write my last is the short form of spelling in French -- Lushi

like example , when u are writting hello in French instead of writting it correctly like this ( Salut ) u can also write this way ( slt ) every francophone understand the short -form of writting wink smiley
[/size]

La Parisienne:

Sorry where did you learn ur french? You are mudering it embarassed embarassed embarassed. Is it Google translate?
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by LaParisienne(f): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Well , i don't use authamated language translator my new friend , i speak FRENCH very well and also pretty good in writting it .

I did learn my French from school . well , i guess you haven't stayed with the francaise very long . the way i write my last is the short form of spelling in French -- Lushi

like example , when u are writting hello in French instead of writting it correctly like this ( Salut ) u can also write this way ( slt ) every francophone understand the short -form of writting wink smiley
[/size]

You really don't know jack abt me. But it's all good. Peace

Still expecting more responses to the topic wink
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]Yeah i agreed with u i did not know a jack about u -- we're just meeting today but pleased to see u I'll be hoping to knows the jacks in u soon my new friend .

Let us face the purpose of this thread later we'll talk. . . wink
[/size]
La Parisienne:

You really don't know jack abt me. But it's all good. Peace

Still expecting more responses to the topic wink
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Mynd44: 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2012
I should have paid better attention in my french classes ooo
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]Really ? ^^ grin

so why didn't u pay berra attention. . . smiley
[/size]

Mynd_44:

I should have paid better attention in my french classes ooo
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by eghost247(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2012
give it a shot what have you got to lose?
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Mynd44: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2012
I was sitting beside a very hot girl na.
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:10pm On Jan 20, 2012
[size=13pt]So because of girl u lost your mind in French class right? grin[/size]
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Cuddlemii: 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2012
Hmmm.

May I ask why there is a vacuum for him to return to. I mean why didn't you move on into another relationship? Who is he to think he can come in and out as he please? How does he know you are still available? What would have happened if you had moved on into another relationship? Was he single for all those months or was he dumped too and he has found you available to always return to? Are you quite certain he has changed? Are you sure he doesn't have another chick somewhere? What guaranty is there that after a year, its not bye-bye to the relationship again? Is it worth wasting another tenure with him?

Finally, what do you, La Parisienne want as a girl/lady/woman? I mean what are your goals, what do you want? What would make you happy? Do you want to give it a try or you want to leave your options open and get the best that life have to offer? Do you want to settle for less and are you an easy babe or you want him to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he is worth the trouble. Do you want to limit yourself because you are not confident for a better offer.

After you answer my questions then I would advice you accordingly. Even if you decide not to give a response, the answer which you seek lies from these combination of question. Best of luck.
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by eghost247(m): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2012
^^^ lol you harsh oooooo lol
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Mynd44: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]So because of girl u lost your mind in French class right? grin[/size]
No be my fault na. The girl fine no be small
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Cuddlemii: 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2012
eghost247:

^^^ lol you harsh oooooo lol

Funny enough I am not O. As a matter of fact it can happen to anyone. Everyone has been in that kind of situation or similar at one point in time. I just don't want her to get her hands burnt again. She deserves the best, its her right but its also her decision to make. I am only giving her questions that may/may not be relevant to whats going on.
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by enuelly: 11:03pm On Jan 20, 2012
I wish I can give you the right suggestion but can't be too sure cos with human you can never really tell, I'd tell you to study him but don't do that with a heart that wants him back(Im sure he's got more cash now cos he's got a job). You dated for 2 years im sure you will know if something is amiss, You said he has a phobia for long commitment don't you think he stayed away for a year to play around got bored with other girls and want you back for another 2 years? Just saying,

You need to know what YOU want, when you answer that then other things will fall in place, Good luck (Not jonathan grin)
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by LaParisienne(f): 6:53am On Jan 21, 2012
@Cuddlemii
You raised some insightful questions that I hadn't even asked myself, quite impressive cool
-I didn't want to rush into another relationship. When I was ready to date again, I didn't meet someone worthy. Not just yet.
-I really don't know what would've happened if I had fallen in love with someone else. He believes this is a good sign.
-He swears that he did'nt mess around. I don't hve any reason to doubt him cos he was really preoccupied with his Msc.
-As a principle, I don't rely on others to make me happy. I make myself happy by making the right choices in life and by putting smiles on people's faces.
-I wasn't desperate to get married then, but it just didn't feel right being with someone who didn't have the same long term goals with me.
-My goals are planned out and I'm well positioned to achieve them speedily.
-I can't predict the future but I feel he's being sincere about his change of priorities.
-Finally, I'm not going to make the come back too easy for him. But at the same time, I don't want to push him away. He's a good man, atleast he's always sincere. Giving him another wouldn't mean settling for less by any means.

I can only hope and pray that it turns out well.
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Mynd44: 7:32am On Jan 21, 2012
yup
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Metalgoong(m): 7:34am On Jan 21, 2012
La Parisienne:

@Cuddlemii
You raised  some insightful questions that I hadn't even asked myself, quite impressive cool
-I didn't want to rush into another relationship. When I was ready to date again, I didn't meet someone worthy. Not just yet.
-I really don't know what would've happened if I had fallen in love with someone else. He believes this is a good sign.
-He swears that he did'nt mess around. I don't hve any reason to doubt him cos he was really preoccupied with his Msc.
-As a principle, I don't rely on others to make me happy. I make myself happy by making the right choices in life and by putting smiles on people's faces.
-I wasn't desperate to get married then, but it just didn't feel right being with someone who didn't have the same long term goals with me.
-I can't predict the future but I feel he's being sincere about his change of priorities.
-Finally, I'm not going to make the come back too easy for him. But at the same time, I don't want to push him away. He's a good man, atleast he's always sincere. Giving him another wouldn't mean settling for less by any means.

Pardon my digression, as a layman in all these love game you girls are well versed in, how exactly are you going to make your Ex's come back "difficult or not too easy for him." . . . .  grin grin grin
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by horny4u(f): 7:50am On Jan 21, 2012
No second chance without a ring or wedding date

We get to date so we can find out more about eachother , if you dated for at least a year before and now "he wants to continue ( puck) to know you without a diamond sparkler and a definate date then it means you sef get commitment phobia, and you can have fun rolling in the hay.

P.S That feeling you are feeling of doubt is good , let him eject it, or you move on,

Just my opinion.
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by pedestal82(m): 9:30am On Jan 21, 2012
@ OP, from ur last post, I think u hv decided to go back already. And I also blv u shld, was in the same situation once, left her for A year, after dating for like 3yrs. Now we back and planing our weding. That year gave me a clearer picture of things, hw much I valued her and what I was going to miss by my action. Wish u luck.
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by LaParisienne(f): 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2012
pedestal82:

@ OP, from ur last post, I think u hv decided to go back already. And I also blv u shld, was in the same situation once, left her for A year, after dating for like 3yrs. Now we back and planing our weding. That year gave me a clearer picture of things, hw much I valued her and what I was going to miss by my action. Wish u luck.

Oh congrats! I wish you the bestest. Happy married life in advance. . .
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by LaParisienne(f): 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2012
Metalgoong:

Pardon my digression, as a layman in all these love game you girls are well versed in, how exactly are you going to make your Ex's come back "difficult or not too easy for him." . . . .  grin grin grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

On a second thought, come closer and I'll tell you how wink

horny4u:

No second chance without a ring or wedding date

We get to date so we can find out more about eachother , if you dated for at least a year before and now "he wants to continue ( puck) to know you without a diamond sparkler and a definate date then it means you sef get commitment phobia, and you can have fun rolling in the hay.

P.S That feeling you are feeling of doubt is good , let him eject it, or you move on,

Just my opinion.

You so are correct. I'll keep your advice close to heart kiss
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
Errm! First things first! Tackle the only thing that caused the break up! Marriage! If he is not ready for the relationship to lead to marriage, he should remain in the "fcck off" status! There is really no need giving him a second chance when in actuality, he'll still try to talk you out of one of your most important values. . . Marriage!

You want marriage, and he is not ready to give it. So why still hanging around you?
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Cuddlemii: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2012
La Parisienne:

@Cuddlemii
You raised some insightful questions that I hadn't even asked myself, quite impressive cool

I just hope that your plan for him is well mapped & carried out. Make sure you know what you are getting into and it should come with what you want, what you deserve, your happiness & peace of mind. Its not too late to change ur mind if you observe that he is not coming from the same direction as yours.

Best of luck, remember to exercise the girl power, show him pepper (just kiddin)
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by OK2NV: 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2012
this is old so i guess OP is by now jocking german balls.
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by LaParisienne(f): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2012
sexkillz:

Errm! First things first! Tackle the only thing that caused the break up! Marriage! If he is not ready for the relationship to lead to marriage, he should remain in the "fcck off" status! There is really no need giving him a second chance when in actuality, he'll still try to talk you out of one of your most important values. . . Marriage!

You want marriage, and he is not ready to give it. So why still hanging around you?  

According to him, he's now ready for long term commitment. The only way to know his level of seriousness is by accepting him back, whilst expecting a ring soon. I'll thread carefully. Tnx though.

Cuddlemii:

I just hope that your plan for him is well mapped & carried out. Make sure you know what you are getting into and it should come with what you want, what you deserve, your happiness & peace of mind. Its not too late to change ur mind if you observe that he is not coming from the same direction as yours.

Best of luck, remember to exercise the girl power, show him pepper (just kiddin)

Well said kiss kiss
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by LaParisienne(f): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2012
OK2NV:

this is old so i guess OP is by now jocking german balls.
Ha ha ha. Not so fast.
You do have a grey sense of humour. Have you ever tried stand-up comedy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Married A Nigerian Woman / Do Not Make The Deep Mistake I Made In Love - True Life Story / I Am Married But I Am In Love With Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.