Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights (55973 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast / BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed / Breaking News: Kano Under Attack Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by draphantom(m): 12:14am On Jan 21, 2012
I don't know why we are fighting each other, unfortunate incidents have happened in our country, people have died, and instead of us to come together muslim and christians, hausa yoruba ibo, oil or no oil, we support each other to make us what we are, we should not be talking about what sets us apart but what will bring us together, i am from kano, i am a muslim, my uncle is a christian, i can count christians among some of my very good friends. we should not blame each other for our leader's failings (not only GEJ, but every single governor,senator, house of reps and LG Chairmen, they have brought us to where we are, we should unite and take care and build our country not tear it apart, so we should all take a step back and ponder on the situation we are in and think of positive ways to move forward. May Allah grant the souls of those that lost their lives today eternal rest and take care of the families of those they left behind, Ameen
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by emmatok(m): 12:15am On Jan 21, 2012
Beaf:

Phuck you and phuck your cocoa money. The Midwest left the Western region, because they were exploiting our oil palm and rubber money to develop their region, while we were the donkeys. Today it speaks volumes that we are closer to the SE. So phuck you and your cocoa.

Joe Tripo didn't train you very well.

People are dying and you are talking about oil.

Like the Oil was used to fight for Nigeria independent.

These People want to Islamise Nigeria .
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by phreakabit(m): 12:15am On Jan 21, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Nchara, make GOD punish you for that nonsense statement!  yeye, !   I thought ibos are brave!  Oya, lead the front. . . , , ,   rago!!

Beaf, your mouth like the north end of a southbound malu. . . . shyyty and funky, your downcreek president is worse than a failure. . .    A failed person has chance for recovery, this Gej is past failure,   . he doesnt even know he has failed.  You fail to see the connection between the Kabiru Sokoto incidence and whats going on in Kano.   Where is the decoy,  ehn, where is Sokoto??  

Looking at the high amount of posts you have in comparison to the quality of intelligence exhibited in your posts, which I must say is a disgrace to adulthood. I won't be wrong to conclude that more than 89% of your post are unintelligent rants, no to be taken seriously even by the mentally handicapped .
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Beaf: 12:17am On Jan 21, 2012
alj harem:

Oil again,  Nigeria does not only generate revenue through CRUDE OIL you know, get off the high horse.

Crude oil only accounts for 43 % of Nigeria export whil argiculture accounts for 40 % and remaing crude oil, coal, tin, columbite, uranium; palm oil, peanuts, cotton, rubber, wood; hides and skins, textiles, cement and other construction materials, food products, footwear, chemicals, fertilizer, printing, ceramics, steel, small commercial ship construction and repair, entertainment, machinery, car assembly. so go sleep with ur wet dream about OIl.

what is the point of having all the oil in the world and you have likes of Patient GEJ, ur oga's wife transfing 13 million dollars to dubia just to buy Gold ?

What is the point of having all the oil in the world and having alams, ur Oga's SA or so having billions abroad ?

Uk does not have oil and yet they are far richer than NiGERIa and I am sure biafra/ND republic as well if it happens and u don't all kill urself because of greed.

China does not have oil and they are far better than Nigeria. so go shof that crude oil up ur throat angry

Boko haram does not operate on Oil but used by ur Oga's in the top places to split the country. Who is fooling who

Sometimes, I wonder if you are man or monkey. Where is the money Nigeria is generating outside of oil coming from? Is it the two or three goats reared in your Borno state, or does your boko haram generate money through bombing babies?
If I was your dad, I would have disowned you, cos you are so stup!d its like a miracle.

Everything about Nigeria depends on oil. Abuja only exists to share oil money and a freak like you is only Nigerian, because you can parasite on oil.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Ibman: 12:17am On Jan 21, 2012
No mumu shld blem GEJ, he has done notin wrong. If a child decide to be way ward no matter hw religious his father is, he cant do anytin physically to stop him. If boko haram decide to kill muslim let it b cos they re also paying d price.wen boko boys first started killgs in d NE these same muslims we happy and refuse to expose them now they are complaining GEJ.bull shit, they want to distroy GEJ becos the prefered malo didnt win, We ll all suffer it togeda in dis country weda good or bad dis four yrs, weda naija or we split and com to our orign NE,
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by NegroNtns(m): 12:20am On Jan 21, 2012
Th
e difference between a muslim and a terrorist = education

. . .ignorant is pushing dogma.   grin   Tell me one terrorist that is not educated.  Kabiru Sokoto is a post graduate student.  You all need to get off this dogma of terrorist is uneducated. . . their footsoldiers are more educated than most of you in here, forget that they say boko is haram, that is just a rallying sentiment, fool!
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by sheyguy: 12:22am On Jan 21, 2012
Alj harem,
the oil struggle does not stop at the regional level, companies here most times 'settle' them on a community basis or family by family at times, beaf is only seeking mago-mago Aliance with his igbo neighbors to secure his interest. What some gullible ibos don't realize is in politics, There are no permanent friends but permanent interest. Most SS are after 'their' oil, while beaf is after his own relatively more sinister interest.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by NegroNtns(m): 12:23am On Jan 21, 2012
I won't be wrong to conclude that more than 89% of your post are unintelligent rants, no to be taken seriously even by the mentally handicapped .

freakabit, no you are not wrong!  and you are also correct that your interest and seriousness in my post is a testament that you are mentally handicapped.  grin
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by NegroNtns(m): 12:27am On Jan 21, 2012
The Midwest left the Western region, because they were exploiting our oil palm and rubber money to develop their region, while we were the donkeys. Today it speaks volumes that we are closer to the SE. So phuck you and your cocoa.

. . .lmao! grin wonders shall never end. Beaf has successively got the SE tucked underneath SS voice and influence. . .suddenly he appears as a Midwesterner. . .working to put them along the SE bracket of organization of oil producing villages. What are you now beaf, a SS/SE/MW, is that right? cheesy cheesy
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by phreakabit(m): 12:27am On Jan 21, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

freakabit, no you are not wrong!  and you are also correct that your interest and seriousness in my post is a testament that you are mentally handicapped.  grin

Apparently you just couldn't  resist the temptation to prove my words absolutely true. I should call you a f0ol but that would be an insult to fo0lish people worldwide.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by dayokanu(m): 12:28am On Jan 21, 2012
Egbon mi razist,

You are the most retardeed person on this forum

Imagine someone claiming that Boko haram is because of oil

When there was Danish cartoon killing, was that also because of oil?

Fulani vs Berom Oil? Zango Kataf Oil, Miss World Protest Oil? Maitsaisaine Oil?

Some people are incurably daft
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by SILAKABUWA: 12:29am On Jan 21, 2012
"A witness told the BBC's Hausa Service he was with a group of Christians and Muslims taking refuge in a mosque near the gun battle"
America will never achieved its objective to divide and rule,
I qouted this below
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16658493
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:29am On Jan 21, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by ak47mann(m): 12:29am On Jan 21, 2012
Ibman:

No mumu shld blem GEJ, he has done notin wrong. If a child decide to be way ward no matter hw religious his father is, he cant do anytin physically to stop him. If boko haram decide to kill muslim let it b cos they re also paying d price.wen boko boys first started killgs in d NE these same muslims we happy and refuse to expose them now they are complaining GEJ.bull poo, they want to distroy GEJ becos the prefered malo didnt win, We ll all suffer it togeda in dis country weda good or bad dis four yrs, weda naija or we split and com to our orign NE,
the same Muslims that was celebrating 9/11 on the street,
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by phreakabit(m): 12:30am On Jan 21, 2012
SILAKABUWA:

"A witness told the BBC's Hausa Service he was with a group of Christians and Muslims taking refuge in a mosque near the gun battle"
America will never achieved its objective to divide and rule,
I qouted this below
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-16658493

Cool story bro. . . . But I guess we all know the truth.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by nuramohd: 12:32am On Jan 21, 2012
its time for us muslims to join together and lynch this boko haram b@stard$! Government alone can not handle this!!
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by NegroNtns(m): 12:33am On Jan 21, 2012
Everything about Nigeria depends on oil. Abuja only exists to share oil money and a freak like you is only Nigerian, because you can parasite on oil.

. . .you dayam right!. . .and we all own it together wether oil is produced in my state or not is irrelevant!  In fact, because of how you have shown yo as s off for oil under Gej. . . this is the last time SS will taste Presidency for another 50yrs.  We will control that resource politically from West using your own SS indegenes as saboteurs.  Watch!!
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by ekwynwa: 12:34am On Jan 21, 2012
Beaf:

Just learn to mind your business next time, instead of picking up peoples posts like a freaked out turkey. Cry for yourself.

Nematode.

at bolded you are the parasite here not me angry, i can pick on any post on this forum , Business ni, business ko, the last time I checked Nairaland is a public forum not your bedroom
Anuohia
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by sheyguy: 12:36am On Jan 21, 2012
hbrednic:

why dont you just read instead of laying bare your ignorance  angry
can u pls man up and educate us all about 'my' ignorance or shut up and let the thread be.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by OAM4J: 12:36am On Jan 21, 2012
@beaf

How can Boko haram struggle be about oil? If they want oil they will be romancing the South and not killing them. Am sure they are not so daft not to know that what they are doing is only supporting a call for the division of the country. At least they have shown themselves more intelligent than our Commander in Chief and intelligent officers.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by NegroNtns(m): 12:37am On Jan 21, 2012
Apparently you just couldn't  resist the temptation to prove my words absolutely true. I should call you a f0ol but that would be an insult to fo0lish people worldwide

i love to push post that mental retards like freakabit cannot resist taking seriously.  cheesy cheesy
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by enema22: 12:37am On Jan 21, 2012
lord save this nations how long will the Innocent continue to die for the crime the did not commit?
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Beaf: 12:39am On Jan 21, 2012
dayokanu:

Egbon mi razist,

You are the most retardeed person on this forum

Imagine someone claiming that Boko haram is because of oil

When there was Danish cartoon killing, was that also because of oil?

Fulani vs Berom Oil? Zango Kataf Oil, Miss World Protest Oil? Maitsaisaine Oil?

Some people are incurably daft

You are the id!ot here.
Was it indiscriminate killings of both Christians and Muslims for the Danish cartoon, Zango Kataf, Fulani vs Berom, Miss World?

You are a fool though, so little in the way of critical thinking is expected.

Boko haram is about blind terror for political reasons, and the North is being deliberately targetted to whip any dissenters into line. All politics is about oil, because most areas are content to do phuck all, but hit Abuja and beg. 90% of politicians are only into politics because of money, and that money comes from oil.

It is all about oil, and its getting past the time to kick whole areas of Nigeria into the long grass.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by sammieone(m): 12:43am On Jan 21, 2012
Lord we call upon you for Nigeria, Eraze all that don't want peace in our Land.

Abeg make we leave Federal Govt on this, they are incompetent, its just few days that MR President promise safety on Our lives and property. He has just prove what he can do. Let's keep calling on God's Help.

Help us oh lord for the Glory of your name.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by phreakabit(m): 12:43am On Jan 21, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

i love to push post that[b] mental retards[/b] like freakabit cannot resist taking seriously.  cheesy cheesy

I am going to bed abeg. Word of advice. . . . . Learn the difference between singular and plural forms. I noted with keen interest your inability to differentiate[b] posts[/b] from post. Anyone can check your subsequent posts as a point of reference. Adios  wink

BTW what the hell is a "Mental ret.ard" ? Are you a penile  ret.ard? I know r3tards are mentally challenged. So please explain "mental retards".
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Beaf: 12:45am On Jan 21, 2012
OAM4J:

@beaf

How can Boko haram struggle be about oil? If they want oil they will be romancing the South and not killing them. Am sure they are not so daft not to know that what they are doing is only supporting a call for the division of the country. At least they have shown themselves more intelligent than our Commander in Chief and intelligent officers.

It is about politics (and politics is 100% about oil money), that is why they kill indiscriminately and why their demands change with the weather. They have not shown themselves to be more intelligent than anybody, because they are the intelligence services, police and army. I wonder why anyone would gloss over the makeup of their country for the past 51 years to lay blame. It doesn't speak well of powers of analysis.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 21, 2012
sammie one:

Lord we call upon you for Nigeria, Eraze all that don't want peace in our Land.

Abeg make we leave Federal Govt on this, they are incompetent, its just few days that MR President promise safety on Our lives and property. He has just prove what he can do. Let's keep calling on God's Help.

Help us oh lord for the Glory of your name.
Pray that in the midst of Boko Haram bombing and see if your Lord would save you from death ! Learn to be responsible enough to take action than this gibberish prayer of yours!
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by aljharem(m): 12:52am On Jan 21, 2012
nuramohd:

its time for us muslims to join together and lynch this boko haram b@stard$! Government alone can not handle this!!

You are absolutely right, This people want to hijack the religion of Islam. We Muslims SHOULD NOT ALLOW THEM.

We need to be watch any Imam that would dare to teach hate to any young lack of understanding muslim fast.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by aljharem(m): 12:53am On Jan 21, 2012
phreakabit:

I am going to bed abeg. Word of advice. . . . . Learn the difference between singular and plural forms. I noted with keen interest your inability to differentiate[b] posts[/b] from post. Anyone can check your subsequent posts as a point of reference. Adios  wink

BTW what the hell is a "Mental ret.ard" ? Are you a penile  ret.ard? I know r3tards are mentally challenged. So please explain "mental retards".

guyz let not fight each other but unite for a common enemy. There is still time for that later if it is necessary
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Akshow: 1:00am On Jan 21, 2012
Ur badluck clueless presido az told u bokoharam is a burden we must bear til it frizzles out. Smh. Rip 2 dose dead. Heard deres 24hrs curfew
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by sheyguy: 1:01am On Jan 21, 2012
At last, Oga beaf has succeded in deflecting the heat on this thread from Oga pata pata Gej to the motive behind thd attacks.
GEJ shld address his betrayal of the North's trust. U dont snatch power like that becos they trusted u to be the 'Vp' to their 'P'. If the lives/bloods of Nigerians are not worth sacrifising for his ambition he shld show it in action and not just words.
Re: Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 21, 2012
@Beaf, read Nigeria history very well and understand the nuance therein, Mid West was created for no other reason than to weaken the political influence of  Awolowo.  Awolowo as a person was not even against it as he passionately championed the interests of minorities making appeal for the creation of Calabar-ogoja/River, Mid West regions and similar arrangement for the minorities in the North especially those in what is now known as middle belt.  One can recommend several books on Nigeria history but you may decide to read page 205 of Ethnic Politics in Kenya and Nigeria by Godfrey Mwakikagile, in which case since publication in 2001, no one has published a critique or refutation of some claims. I ll just quote a paragraph to buttress my point:

"Chief Awolowo proposed in 1953 the division (of Nigeria) into nine states. The Western Region was to be broken into two, the Northern region into four and the eastern region into three. In 1959, the Action Group called for the creation of more states, and in addition to cultural and linguistic affinity, proposed a new criterion of viability as bases for division. During the 1957 election into the Eastern House of Assembly the then premier of the East, Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, restated the rights of all minorities to self-determination, and affirmed the right of the minorities of the  people of Calabar-ogoja and River Provinces to self-determination. But after the election and at NCNC convention at Aba in October, 1957, Dr Azikiwe opposed what he called the “dismemberment” of the Eastern Region."

you may also decide to go through this http://www.nigerdeltacongress.com/warticles/zik_awo_enahoro_and_nigerian_pol.htm  to further buttress the fact that Awo as a person was not interested in keeping that Region. I also reproduce a paragraph below in quote with the parts in bold bear my emphasy.  Even in Yorubaland today, the unannounced consensus is true federalism, in which each region will manage its resources and pay taxes or derivation whichever way you see it  to the federation account as it's being practiced in other genuine federalism of the world. I as a person do not believe there is a part of Nigeria that is not economically viable and the future of world economy is not even in oil. It's a matter of time, technology will render it useless, it may or may not be in our generation. The North's interests in keeping Nigeria one actually transcend oil.

"Chief Awolowo's Action Group manifesto had 14-point programmes. These included free primary education and free medical treatment for children in the Northern and Eastern regions, as having been provided in the Western region; more hospitals and dispensaries; a minimum wage of five shillings per day throughout the country like in the Western region; general review of salaries, full employment and unemployment benefits; modernisation of agriculture and loans to farmers; cheap housing, unlike the elitist type currently built for billionaire landlords in Lagos State outside the reach of the common people; old age pensions; rehabilitation of ex-servicemen; the creation of three new Regions - Calabar/Ogoja/Rivers, Middle Belt and Midwest; furtherance of liberal democracy, and amnesty for political prisoners; and the establishment of Economic Development Commission. In 1959, Awo failed to realise his altruistic ambition. And in demonstration of his sincerity of purpose he tried again in 1979, and finally in 1983, before he transited in 1987. "

Now to GEJ, everyone knows you love GEJ, some people also do. Some of us also believe there is political undertone to bombings going on in the country portraying GEJ as incompetent and incapable of ruling and securing a safe, stable and growing Nigeria. If Nigeria is stable security wise, it will actually take time to figure out GEJ is not really sound intellectually etc.  At the beginning, everybody saw GEJ as a victim, but he has taken some actions and refused to take some, that had alienated him from the people.

How on earth can he expect understanding from people when the likes of the police boss is not just still in office but personally decorated with robes of national honours as a brilliant police by GEJ? How can one say the president is serious when a high profile catch who would have provided useful and invaluable intelligence was set free and nothing was done? How can he now justify the militarization of Lagos when the real emergency is right in the North? I know there is little one can do to stopping a fellow from blowing himself off, but certain actions from presidency can send a signal that culpable hands will no doubt be cut and cut to pieces. That's the signal that GEJ is not sending and that's why he remains an incompetent president.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State / Dino Melaye In 1990 In Okene (Throwback Photo) / Bukola Saraki And His Mother, Florence Saraki Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.