Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures (129657 Views)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) / FFK Reacts To Kano Bomb Blast, Tacitly Attacks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Olountoyin: 2:23am On Jan 23, 2012
Samstel

We really need some foreing assistance to tackle this .

I do not think we have the capacity and technology to stop this .Its really a hard nut to crack and moreover we have a president
who does not act quickly ,

I just dont know waht to say again ,

This is more of psy-ops. We all need to read recent and not to recent history to see how false flag operations in conjunction with main stream media delivered massive disinformation have been used to create mayhem and pretexts for further evil diabolical goals. When the mayhem is seems out of control, then statements like those of Samstel, we really need some foreign assistance - starts flying around. Can we not be analytical? Who knows - it most likely will be the same foreign unseen hands at the behind the orchestrated bombings that will now be invited. HOW CAN ALMAGERIS AND THE UNEDUCATED ORGANIZE AND COORDINATE SUCCESSFULLY BOMBINGS OF PRIME DIFFICULT TO PENETRATE TARGETS. There definitely is a need for foreign expertise- those who have been doing this diabolically elsewhere

Google false flag oPerations or check it out in wikipedia. Lets be smart about this
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by NAIJAVOICE(m): 4:42am On Jan 23, 2012
Boko haram will soon be a thing of the past - GEJ; http://trends.com.ng/2012/01/boko-haram-jonathan/
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Olountoyin: 9:35am On Feb 02, 2012
Boko haram will soon be a thing of the past - GEJ; http://trends.com.ng/2012/01/boko-haram-jonathan/

Check out this news on Sahara reporter, http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigeria-police-and-boko-haram-fresh-gun-duel-kano

then after doing search see,

http://islammemo.cc/akhbar/Somalia/2011/01/03/114575.html

one more reason not to trust the media
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by nagoma(m): 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2012
@Ayusman16
That is the ones carried by d media. These killings happen daily in the north, on the roads where cars are stopped by these killers; Christians are identified and brutally killed. If u aint affected u won't know how bad it is. Trust me as I've stayed the larger part of my life in the north.

From what you say here, christians may be good at other things but they are bloody liars and mischief makers that is if you are representing them.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 30, 2012
Akwasi:

Frosbel, anyone can make those claims when handed with the right incentive. Do you honestly believe Nigerian Muslims are behind this?
On which planet are you on??Are the Almajiris and Boko Haram hindus??Who initiated the last attack on Kano?
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 30, 2012
dayokanu: ^^ Dont you know that most of those killed tonight are hausa Moslems themselves
Collateral damage.How many non muslims has the Pakistani Taliban killed?almost none.Jihadist bombs do not tell the difference between christian and muslim.
And how can the majority of casualties be hausa muslim when the target was a church??what were the muslims doing in church?
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Mobile11: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2012
I am mohamed, we muslims deceive people that islam is peace. why?
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Olamagx: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2012
This is pathetic... How on earth does NYSC expect us(newly deployed corpers) to resume camp on monday with dis inferno in kano!!! Can someone pls hellllllllp and lets speak out pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese!
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Tyche(m): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2012
But how did the poster get these pixs.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by OlusegunOwoseni: 1:01am On Mar 19, 2013
Just don't know what to say because the bomb plotters and planners are somewhere jubilating. I can't shy away from the facts that this in-humane act may have political or religious undertone but I want to personally put the whole blame on the collapsed security system of our country and yet a lot is assigned annually for security in the budget. Do we have to wait for another 50yrs before we could have a security conscious nation where bombs, killings, robbery, molestation, fire outbreak, natural disaster, human trafficking etc would be detected fore hand before their happenings or an immediate intervention. No wonder the bomb plotters and planners are somewhere jubilating without a single heart beat of fear or been traced or caught in the act. All I pray is that“ the Almighty one should have mercy on the dead”.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Decapo: 1:20am On Mar 19, 2013
JESUS CHRIST!!!
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by luvinhubby(m): 6:46am On Mar 19, 2013
ISLAM IS A CURSE ON HUMANITY !!! angry angry
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Naijacitizen(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
ayusman16: @Akwasi, I pity ur ignorance. Didn't you see the leaflets circulated that their fight is against Christians and the security agents who aid them? Do u know many churches has been bombed and Christians killed? They only attack Muslims who talk against them.

why are you thinking out of ur butt and go corrupt. Forge documents and then blame the north for every action of violence. Naija is like so for foolish poilitical reasons, and the foolish educated Nigerian can’t see it. Smh.

Bomb no de ask tribe before e scatter pesin.
angry
ayusman16: @Akwasi, I pity ur ignorance. Didn't you see the leaflets circulated that their fight is against Christians and the security agents who aid them? Do u know many churches has been bombed and Christians killed? They only attack Muslims who talk against them.

why are you thinking out of ur butt and go corrupt. Forge documents and then blame the north for every action of violence. Naija is like so for foolish poilitical reasons, and the foolish educated Nigerian can’t see it. Smh.

Bomb no de ask tribe before e scatter pesin.
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Naijacitizen(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
GERALD710: On which planet are you on??Are the Almajiris and Boko Haram hindus??Who initiated the last attack on Kano?

who kill and eat the flesh of muslim praying eid-el-fitr in jos?
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Naijacitizen(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
iiiyyyk: IF YOU REMOVE ISLAM FROM THE WORLD, YOU HAVE SOLVED 80% OF THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS.

TRUE OR FALSE

Considering this.

These are the top ten TERRORIST ORGANIZATION: All ISLAMIC.
1. Al-Qaeda
2. Hamas
3. Taliban
4. Hezbollah
5. Liberation Tiger of Tamil Eelam
6. Kurdistan Worker’s Party:
7. Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia
8. Jamaat Ansar al-Sunna
9. Aden-Abyan Islamic Army
10. Armed Islamic Group of Algeria (GIA)

Ok. Let us go back to the history;

in 1209 Pope innocent lll launches Albigensia crusade against fellow christian cathar of southern France. Over 7000 fellow Christians were massacred in La Madeleine Church alone.

In the 14 century during
the Plague in Europe, thousands of Jews were burnt alive by Christians, thousands of others were torture. The Jews were accused of spreading the Plague through poisoning of wells.

In the 15th Century, Martin Luther, the father of Protesting Christians wrote in his book “On the Jews and their lies” : “My advice… is: First, that their (Jews) synagogues be burned down, and that all who are able toss sulphur and pitch; it would be good if someone could also throw in some hell fire..”

Between 1618-1648 Central Europe devastated by Thirty Years’ War between Catholics and Protestants.

Honestly, do you think 80% of the world problem will be solved when Islam was eradicated Muslim?
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by Naijacitizen(m): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
iiiyyyk:  IF YOU REMOVE ISLAM FROM THE WORLD, YOU HAVE SOLVED 80% OF THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS.

TRUE OR FALSE

Considering this.

These are the top ten TERRORIST ORGANIZATION: All ISLAMIC.
1. Al-Qaeda
2. Hamas
3. Taliban
4. Hezbollah
5. Liberation Tiger of Tamil Eelam
6. Kurdistan Worker’s Party:
7. Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia
8. Jamaat Ansar al-Sunna
9. Aden-Abyan Islamic Army
10. Armed Islamic Group of Algeria (GIA)
Re: Kano Bomb Blast In Pictures by AnanseK(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
frosbel:
Two things.

1. These acts were carried out by people who obey their religious creed.

2. The Majority of Muslims do not obey the Islamic religious creed with regards to Jihad , thank your stars for that.

You are misguided. These are vicious and violent criminals and murderers, you chose the easy way blame all followers of certain religion as the criminals want you too. We can make progress when criminals and terrorists are seen as what they are - evil anti- people devoid of political cover and original sin insinuations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Unleashes Full Weaponry Against Boko Haram (pics) / Tomb Art From Ancient Egypt: A Black African Civilization (pics) / Lockdown: Canadian Government Gave Us N626k Each, I'm Not Coming Home - Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.