Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,263 members, 7,839,327 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? (4079 Views)

Why I Will Never Marry A Man That Has Slept With Several Women. / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2012
no1madman:

who fuckin cares!as long as i dey Zap. my woman a.s.s h.o.l.e . . . .

shocked are you for Real?
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Mynd44: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2012
no1madman:

who fuckin cares!as long as i dey Zap. my woman a.s.s h.o.l.e . . . .
you're kidding right?
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Leepeak(m): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:
Most men are just insecure. They can be friends with their ex girlfriends without any problem but should their women do the same thing, na war
U r not a man. Man is built differently from a woman ♀️
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
depends on their current relationship,uf they start getting too dovey I definitely won't like it.
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by phemy36(m): 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:
Most men are just insecure. They can be friends with their ex girlfriends without any problem but should their women do the same thing, na war

I'm interested in knowing your age. The way you contribute to some topic make me wonder if you are mature enough to be a moderator in this platform
Re: Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? by JOACHINpedro: 6:52am On Jul 14, 2022
Myn.d44 was the first NL male feminist grin
btw, why would you guys dig this thread up?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Me Gist You The Exact Things Our Boo Wants On Bed / Check Out These Funny Pics(just For Laughs) / Funny Thing My Guy Did To His Ex Girlfriend And Her New Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.