Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,922 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding (9440 Views)

How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. / How Did You Meet Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by Mynd44: 4:33pm On Jan 22, 2012
Hey people how can I extract a girl from my dream and make her real
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by pedestal82(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2012
Met her in her at her uncles house where I was a tenant (student). Told her Causin that am gonna marry ur causin, 5yrs down the line, am going for introduction by September. Yes would be proud to narate same at our wedding.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by ucever(m): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2012
Cuddlemii, re U still wrking at Opebi, Allen, hp u hv slim fit now
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by Jenonye(f): 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2012
Met him online in 2010, facebook precisley,I placed a comment on his friend's status and he ws drawn by that and decided to check out my profile,sent me a msg and friend request,started inboxing each other,later exchanged numbers and we talked over the phne for 3months after which we finally met and started the relationship, its been wonderful since
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by Mynd44: 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2012
^^
Are not discreet at all?
ucever:

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by dinqious(m): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2012
Met her in the Church where i picked up interest in her. I will narrate the whole story. Haha.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by Idowuogbo(f): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2012
ucever:

Emmmh according to rumours dem don dey go gym oo buahahahahaha

@op
Hmmmm our kekaiscene badddt,I met My Ajiri omokoshefowora in agbo Salawa he eye mi and I eye am bck,by d time we knew it he began to mukulu and I began mukeke SEFINI!!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by tellwisdom: 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2012
I was a dancer at R231's club.  Just kidding.   tongue

My friend, proceed to the gym, so ur yansh can come down a bit. undecided undecided
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by Mynd44: 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2012
How come nobody mentioned NL yet?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by yesboss20(m): 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2012
Hehehe. Wouldn't it be interesting attending a wedding where the couple openly declare that they met at a club, in it's red-light region! That'd truly be a spectacle to behold.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by tellwisdom: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2012
Jekironye, How big is your yansh??  undecided undecided
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2012
Well I am caribbean/American and he is African.

Naturally he would want a traditional wedding seeing as how his family is well known and respected in his country.
I think I would be too nervous about doing the right things @ the wedding than telling a story about how he practically chased me down on campus!!  grin

Mynd_44:

How come nobody mentioned NL yet?

we'll leave that to you!  lipsrsealed grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by MrsChima1(f): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2012
tellwisdom:

My friend, proceed to the gym, so ur yansh can come down a bit. undecided undecided

Go choke on a big spiked Joystick, Stalker!  angry cheesy MY HUSBAND doesn't have an issue with my nyansh. wink
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by tellwisdom: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2012
Well I am caribbean/American and he is African.

Naturally he would want a traditional wedding seeing as how his family is well known and respected in his country.
I think I would be too nervous about doing the right things @ the wedding than telling a story about how he practically chased me down on campus!!  grin

embarassed embarassed Dagbooo embarassed embarassed.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2012
tellwisdom:

embarassed embarassed Dagbooo embarassed embarassed.

eeyah!! grin kiss kiss
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by tellwisdom: 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2012
Go choke on a big spiked Joystick, Stalker!  angry cheesy     [b]MY HUSBAND [/b]doesn't have an issue with my nyansh.  wink

And who's ur husband??   Hit the gym madam, so you stop walking like who has trailer of poo behind. angry angry
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by Cuddlemii: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2012
ucever:

Uche(its a lie), are u still working at Warri? Hope you have stopped crying like a woman and rolling on the fall because of a laptop. After you left we still laughed off your baby ways and drama with the new guy Femi, Alex sabi impersonate you die grin. Then Moses joined to assist Alex(you must already know). You missed big time, fit sojourn started since May/June last year when I became active on here & We are almost there tongue(Ask Mr Ladi & co, they wld gist u). Probably we would see when I return to naija. Take care and man up all the time dear. I will add u up on fb. Btw Happy New Year.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by tellwisdom: 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2012
eeyah!! grin kiss kiss

Tot u said u re married? . I know want wahala abeg undecided undecided
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by MrsChima1(f): 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2012
tellwisdom:

And who's ur husband??  (

It ain't YOU! Thank God! Praise the Lord! Holllllllllllaluuuuuuuuuuuuya!! Thank you Lord! Mercy!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by tellwisdom: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2012
cruddlingmii, please stick to topic undecided undecided
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by tellwisdom: 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2012
It ain't YOU! Thank God! Praise the Lord! Holllllllllllaluuuuuuuuuuuuya!! Thank you Lord! Mercy!

grin grin grin grin sorry, what is HOLLALUYAHH?? U ever bin to church??
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by MrsChima1(f): 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2012
tellwisdom:

grin grin grin grin sorry, what is HOLLALUYAHH?? U ever bin to church??

You need a lift to Church? tongue
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by Cuddlemii: 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2012
tellwisdom:

cruddlingmii, please stick to topic undecided undecided

Its u that is cruddling urself. I had replied the topic since page 1. Im just replying to an old colleague which is quite nice cos he found me here, wow.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by Rocktation(f): 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2012
We met during our NYSC days. And despite †ђξ strict and frightful warnings I got from my far more experienced sisters not τ̅☺ date †ђξ 'never serious and good for nothing' corper boys, I stubbornly took my chance. A couple of years down №ω, they still can't seem τ̅☺ get out of †ђξ shock!
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by tellwisdom: 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2012
You need a lift to Church? tongue

Never heard of HOLLALUYA in my entire life. I swaar. #smh sad sad
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by MrsChima1(f): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2012
tellwisdom:

Never heard of HOLLALUYA in my entire life. I swaar. #smh sad sad

You haven't heard or know a lot of ANYTHING. lipsrsealed
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by queensmith: 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2012
Jenonye:

Met him online in 2010, facebook precisley,I placed a comment on his friend's status and he ws drawn by that and decided to check out my profile,sent me a msg and friend request,started inboxing each other,later exchanged numbers and we talked over the phne for 3months after which we finally met and started the relationship, its been wonderful since

Thats a beautiful story- will you reveal that at your wedding?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by tellwisdom: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2012
Its u that is cruddling urself. I had replied the topic since page 1. Im just replying to an old colleague which is quite nice cos he found me here, wow.

Can i hug u, ur boobsss touching my body wink wink

You haven't heard or know a lot of ANYTHING.  lipsrsealed

Mshew chima, not with HOLLA LUYAHHH grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by OsiboteE: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2012
I met my husband on line.I was searching for Nigerians in my country for my business so all of them left tel numbers for me.only my husband left yahoo ID and number too.as I dont wanted to communicate with them on phone I prefer to replay only to him.this is how we started.one more queer thing is that.the day we were going to meet each other I saw one black guy standing very close to the cafe we made an appointment.so I thought he is the one.went to meet the guy took him to the cafe and started asking why he is using somebody's pix for on line.he deny that he is not the one just giving me some nonsense reasons.after some min my husband to be lols started calling and giving me apologize that he is late shocked shocked shocked.u must see my face and my voice when I was asking him who is the one sitting around me. tnx God that everything finished with wedding. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by Cuddlemii: 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2012
tellwisdom:

Can i hug u, ur boobsss touching my body wink wink

Mshew chima, not with HOLLA LUYAHHH grin grin grin

Are u going to strike a pose? Can you strike a pose for me?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by tellwisdom: 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2012
Are u going to strike a pose? Can you strike a pose for me?

Warrahell is dat?? angry angry. How big is ur boobss?? undecided undecided
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2012
I met my wife in the fellowship and became friends, unfortunately, we lost contact and later met again and from their struck a relationship and the rest is a beatiful story of love, loviness, we have been married for seven years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch How African Girl Kiss Her Pet Dog Passionately (pic+video) / Who sexy pass A or B (pics 18+) / I'm Dropping Out Of School To Be A Stripper - Teenager (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.