Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker (1185 Views)

Can U Flaunt Your Intellectual Property Around Ur Siblings Naked. / Is It Right To UnCloth In Front Of Ur Siblings? / Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by IRAPADA(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2012
recently a frd of mine sister brought her husband to be home,and when ask what he is doing for a living, to ur suprise he told us he make and sell caskets
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by Cuddlemii: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by claremont(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2012
IRAPADA:

recently a frd of mine sister brought her husband to be home,and when ask what he is doing for a living, to ur suprise he told us he make and sell caskets
I shudder to think of what a casket dealer will pray to god for to improve sales. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by Ranoscky(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2012
Ehen, no be better job? undecided

What about pipu wey com dey work for motuary? Dem no be human being?

I go marry dem pu JARA join am sef!
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by Ranoscky(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2012
claremont:

I shudder to think of what a casket dealer will pray to god for to improve sales. shocked shocked shocked shocked
He would pray for more tribal riots, I guess. Lol
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by pendo89(f): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2012
my phobia wont allow me. gosh like his work is to take orders and sizes of dead people? shocked
jeez! what if he forgets nails, sandpaper or pcs of foam in his pockets!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
am outta here.
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by Chnges(m): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2012
His prayers are: Oh God open the eyes of the relatives of the dead to see my shop and patronise me(definitely, pple must die everyday so, his prayers will be 4 d family of d dead to come across his work shop when going 4 a casket shopping)
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by OK2NV: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2012
Your friend's hubby is going to be really successful with the pending civil war and leap year and all
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by Mynd44: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
And so what? That is what he does and if he makes a profitable living out of it, what is the problem? Would you have prefered him being jobless, broke and dependent
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by r231(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2012
Haaaaaa
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by slimyem: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2012
its an honest job and as long as it pays his bills,no problem!
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by richy5(m): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2012
No comment, Money dey speak for gurls, If the casket dealer get money,dey will even fight for her mojo shutter
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by itiswell1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2012
See as I dey laugh.
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by IRAPADA(m): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2012
is a good job but i wldnt want any of my family to ve any tin to do with that
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by mpmp: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2012
which kin job better pass: casket maker or armed robber?
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by Mynd44: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2012
As long as he pays the bills and it is legal, why not
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by dealordea(m): 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2012
Its not a bad thing to be a casket maker as long as is paying the bills and can foot is family!! Nobi somebody dey carry shit as job!!
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by 25omega(m): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2012
that is the most secured job ever people die everyday and caskets are needed.

is you care so much about a casket maker then you wouldn't marry a doctor who does autopsies? or a mortuary worker?
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by Chimezie198(m): 12:12am On Jan 22, 2012
IRAPADA:

And
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by Ranoscky(m): 7:54am On Jan 22, 2012
25omega:

If you care so much about a casket maker then you wouldn't marry a doctor who does autopies? or a mortuary worker?

O sun mi O!
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 22, 2012
25omega:

is you care so much about a casket maker then you wouldn't marry a doctor who does autopies? or a mortuary worker?
Autopies?
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by ThisisCee(f): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2012
I see nothing wrong with that. . .
Its a job, isn't it? As long as it pay the bills
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by Mynd44: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2012
sexkillz:

Autopies?
You know what he meant
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by IRAPADA(m): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2012
Ranoscky:

He would pray for more tribal riots, I guess. Lol
the guy should relocate to kano or borne even job that is where is biz isIrapada
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by Flashaldrin(m): 11:41am On Jan 23, 2012
why the discrimination, a casket maker is no worse than a doctor, nor a soldier, nor a policeman etc, all this people are more directly involved with dead people, yet they aint castigated.
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by 25omega(m): 12:26am On Jan 26, 2012
sexkillz:

Autopies?
spelling nazi it was a typo autopsies ***
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by Mynd44: 1:20am On Jan 26, 2012
Pay no mind to Killz
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by Oluwa4Sure: 8:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
LOL @ TOPIC
LMFAO @ OP FIRST POST
LOL @ MOI!!!!!
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by Lexusgs430: 11:48am On Feb 10, 2012
Look @ the positive side death is inevitable, once all the in-laws start to kick their buckets, that would be one expense of your heads !!!! grin
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2012
LOL @ OP ( SUBJECT ) LMAO grin
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2012
It's better than armed robbery but i won't allow any of my sibblings
Re: Would You allow ur siblings to marry caskets maker by mimi234: 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2012
IRAPADA:

LWKMDDDDDDDDDDD!!! LOOOOOOOOOOL!!

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Track Your Chick That Fill That She Is Still A Virgin / I Think Ex Wife Hurt Him Baddly Now He Is A Big Ball Of Pain!!! / Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Reduce Their Age And Guys Increasing Theirs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.