Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Can Money Buy Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Money Buy Love? (3100 Views)

Can Money Buy Love?? / Can Money Buy Love? / Can Money Buy True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Money Buy Love? by toksdam(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2007
do you think you could buy yourself the love of your life with some good money or you agree that money can never buy love?,ladies, what do u think
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by kojeiwa(m): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2007
Yes money can buy love, especially most African American women and some Nigerian girls.

They are forced to fall in love with you because of the money involved.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by jorgan(m): 1:59am On Oct 11, 2007
correct talk
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by omopenu4u(f): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2007
to my own understand and my believe money can't buy love, because love is blind no matter how rich you are you can't use money to buy true love.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by omopenu4u(f): 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2007
to my own understanding and my believe money can't buy love, because love is blind no matter how rich you are you can't use money to buy true love.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by seuniyanda: 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2007
you will see that no lady is reply your topic, why? because it points an accusing finger at all of them, or maybe it doesn't make sense.
Post another topic friend
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by efuah(f): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2007
seuniyanda:

you will see that no lady is reply your topic, why? because it points an accusing finger at all of them,
wrong judgement angry some of us not all grin

kojeiwa:

Yes money can buy love, especially most African American women and some Nigerian girls.

They are forced to fall in love with you because of the money involved.
is that suppose to be love?? love is suppose to be natural, genuine, harmless, no strings attached, unconditional and selfless . . . i mean countless adjectives u know wink
note: am not talking about this kwashiorkor love some people claim they feel grin
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by desgiezd(m): 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2007
Yeah, money can buy love but it wont be a genuine love.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by iice(f): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2007
Money buys you things simple
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by 2Rich4U(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2007
You damn right !!! grin
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by iice(f): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2007
lol
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by loofas(f): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2007
Money can buy you a marriage ceremony. Money can improve a relationship. Money frame you happiness but God is Love money cannot buy, grin cool
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by loofas(f): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2007
Money can buy you a marriage ceremony. Money can improve a relationship. Money frame you happiness but God is Love money cannot buy, grin cool
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by toksdam(m): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2007
i think i am looking out,to what the guyz think too,guys ,can a lady buy ur love with her money ,a lot of money ,if u get what i mean
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by ssRhino: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2007
Love could buy you sex, the body of the woman, but not the heart of a woman, cos that is where the love so, Money cant buy love.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by kojeiwa(m): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2007
A woman might intend to date a man because of his money, but when they start to

have sex and spend more time with each other, feelings start to get involved, eventually

she find herself in love. On the long run, money has just bought love.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by ssRhino: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2007
kojeiwa, just wait till the money finish, then, you will know that money cant buy love, cos same man with all the love that grown and developed, will be un-develop and loose all the growth, lol
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by kojeiwa(m): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2007
Most people that are rich don't easily run out of cash like that, and moreover if she is already

in love and they have gone far in the relationship, she is already comfortable with the man,

money won't matter to her anymore. When a woman has finally given up their love to a

man, they don't just easily take it away like that, women have pretty strong emotion and attachement.

Even if the man become poor. Believe me
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by toksdam(m): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2007
so koje,money gets you the attention then maybe you get to fall in love from there,interesting, its takes much more,from the look of things
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by kojeiwa(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2007
Every women has something that they like mostly about a man, It could be because

he is handsome or funny or responsible or caring or rich. If the man posses what she likes, that gives

her the chance to get to know the man and maybe eventually fall in love. Women see a man's

richness as a sign of success and women likes when a man is successful.

Money might not directly buy love, but it could be a source of love, just like a man's personality

could be a source of love.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by toksdam(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2007
i totally agree with you
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by omega25red(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2007
money can only buy you sex from a prostitute
If sex equalls love for you then you can buy love
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by kojeiwa(m): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2007
My dear money don't buy sex from only prostitute nowadays anymore. Even if you a cute guy,

decent girls still want you to have something going on for your life, meaning they want

to know you have a good job, what does a good job do? bring in the cash.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by ssRhino: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2007
Kojeiwa, money has wings and do fly, whatever happens to all the old names that we used to hear in nigeria that has money?
The most important thing is love, and trust me, Love covers all, although, love with no future is uselessly useless sha.
So Love is good and Money plus Love do wonders.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by Busta(f): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2007
sometimes money can sure buy love.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by ssRhino: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2007
Busta, explain i beg
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by mssiah(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2007
Money can get you the attention of a lady.Can buy sex,fake friends,popularity e.t.c

If you are in luck and if she is meant for you, love might develop.This is only a probability 80/20.In most situation.The woman is with you because of the money especially if she comes from a very poor back ground .

Money can never buy you love.If a woman marries you because of money,there is high tendency she wil cheat on you after marriage.But when a woman loves you,she will not do such.

My brodas money can never and will never buy love.

I am talking from experience.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by kojeiwa(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2007
The fact that a woman loves you doesn't mean she will not cheat on you, is just that the chances

that they will cheat will be slim. Money means a lot to most women, including Nigerian women.

Is only those broke brothers that don't want to believe money is a source for love.

Try to marry an Igbo woman and tell her family you can't afford to pay her bride price and

that money don't buy love, and see if they will give her to you without paying bride price.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by rachiwise(f): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2007
yeah right!!!

if it can be proved that money can buy a woman's love then,therefore=IF MONEY CAN BUY A WOMAN'S LOVE=THEN IT CAN ALSO BUY A MAN'S LOVE. tongue

abi wetin good for goose also good for gander!
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by kojeiwa(m): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2007
Dude, women don't need money to buy a man's love. They have other powerful possession to buy a

man's love other than money.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by pains: 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2007
o yes! money do buy love, bt only 4 sum tyme i.e. as soon as there's no more money, the luv fades away.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by kerenti(m): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2007
Kojeiwa,i think you are finding it difficult to differentiate between love and attention/fake friends/sex.I don't believe money can buy you love, forget about broke brothers or not.It may actually make you have the attention of lady and probably have sex with her but you'll know you haven't bought her love for you the period you are broke,she will immediately be thinking of leaving you for someone she really loves/someone else that is ready to buy her attention, don't forget that thing that pushed her to you in the first case still lives in her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Married Men Prefer To Stay Most With There Girlfriend Than There Wife? / The Man Is Ugly The Woman Is Ugly How Will The Children Look? / 10 Types Of Kisses And What They Mean When Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.