Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Can Money Buy Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Money Buy Love? (3115 Views)

Can Money Buy Love?? / Can Money Buy Love? / Can Money Buy True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Money Buy Love? by kojeiwa(m): 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2007
So what can buy love?
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by rachiwise(f): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2007
@Kojeiwa

au much can buy yur love??
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by kojeiwa(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2007
An attractive, responsible, caring, God fearing, educated beautiful girl will be able to get my love.

Different things can give you a chance of getting a woman's love and money is one of them.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by rachiwise(f): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2007
so u think your money can buy a woman's love??

then u must be told the truth,ut money can only buy u a woman's pretense but not love,try to always remember that!!

but just curious,au much do u think u can offer a woman for her love??mr rich man
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by kerenti(m): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2007
@kojeiwa
what applies to you applies to them too,you are only talkin like that because most Nigerian ladies seems to fall for money,but like i said, fall for money, not fall in love
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by kokoletz(m): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2007
Wnt say much pal "money 4 hand back 4 ground.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by rachiwise(f): 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2007
@kokoletz

yeah!!!JUST FOR SEX BUT THAT AINT LOVE!!! Dah!!! tongue
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by mssiah(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2007
Attention and love is different .

When if you have money you have many friends and girls fighting over you.Try to imagine what happens when the money is gone.Although money can get attention.Attimes Attention can develop to love.

I have to be sincere some Nigerian girls think that a man is to carry the whole faamily burden and tend not to go for love but for wealthy men
,Not that i BLAME.If you dont love a man there is bound to be problems in the marriage.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by mssiah(m): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2007
Love is spiritual and cannot be explained.It is unconditional,no one ever understands.

I do agree anyway that a woman who is in love can still cheat.But this is under extreme condition.Like you being out of the country for five years and other reasons.Not that is justifies her action.But that is reality.Some women will claim they can stay without sex for five years.But I know that is a bloody lie.

It is good for a man to be financially stable ,poverty is a disease and can create lot of challenges and temptation for the woman.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by kojeiwa(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2007
Love is something nobody can't just pay for like that, like we pay for sex. My point is that something leads to somebody falling in

love with you. A woman can't just fall in love with a man for no reason. There is something that we men possess that make a woman

fall in love with us and after they have fallen in love, it becomes unconditional. A man that gives a woman financial support and the

woman needed it, she might not find the man attractive initially, but just because she thinks the man care so much about her,

she will eventually start loving the man and find herself in love. A man's financial, moral and emotional support mostly gives a

woman the reason to love a man.

Financial support is very important to the ladies, they might not ask for it, but use your common sense, it

also help the love she has for you grow. That will also reduce the chances of her cheating on you.

Like the ladies says " WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY"
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by mssiah(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2007
Yep,

You have said it all,,there has to be an initial attraction for love to develop.It could be anything.Financial Stability,being handsome ,smart etc.

Samething applies to men,there has to be an initial attraction for a man to be attracted to a lady and to finally fall in love.

A man will not wake up one day and marry and ugly ,neither will a lady wake up one day and marry a poor.

This raises another complex question.Does Love at first sight exist?

Love is like life,very complex.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by kojeiwa(m): 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2007
For me, i don't think there is nothing like Love at first site, but i do believe people can like you at first site and

develop a lot of feeling for you. Loving someone takes a process, it doesn't happen in one day.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by oyie(f): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2007
hmm,
will u fall in love with someone who is in rags or is a begger?guys answer now?

it will be 0.00000000009 % of u that will.
so if u wont fall in love with someone like that.y do u think we will.

fine,i don't need any guy's moni,but he must comfortable,even if he can't provide for me!
and believe me as much as i like to fall in love-it would not be with someone who is poor in cash n furture.he may not have a car,good house etc but d future should be very bright n i am seeing his efforts.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by mssiah(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2007
I THINK THE ISSUE HAS BEEN PROPERLY ADDRESS.

I REST MY CASE.

THERE HAS TO BE AN INITIAL ATTRACTION FOR LOVE TO BUILD.IN MOST CASES THE ATTRACTION IS FINANCIAL STABILITY.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by rachiwise(f): 3:42am On Oct 15, 2007
@mssiah

I do agree anyway that a woman who is in love can still cheat.But this is under extreme condition.Like you being out of the country for five years and other reasons.Not that is justifies her action.But that is reality.Some women will claim they can stay without sex for five years.But I know that is a bloody lie.

Haba,sex na food??

women do not live by sex alone,but by the Word(LOVE).

Believe dat!
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by truelover(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2009
Absolutely no. This is a mistake most guys fall into.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by posakosa(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2009
Money can only buy time. It can never buy love.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by nex(m): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2009
I think money can buy you love but not by direct purchase. Money can afford you a lifestyle that will attract and sustain love.

With absolutely no money, can you even go on a date to start with?
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by Ben13: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2009
posakosa:

Money can only buy time. It can never buy love.

yes!!
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by biola44: 11:46am On Aug 03, 2009
it depends,
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by nex(m): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2009
Many people don't know how to use money.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by galatico(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2009
It's a simple thing, money can't buy love, some African ladies pretend to be in love with some one just because he is rich, but such money love don't last cause when it comes to the trying times, when there is no money she'll run away into another arm, that is what most Nigerian ladies pactise!!!
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by henryhemon(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2009
money can buy love in nigeria.nigerian girls eye n love only understand the word money.tried n tested.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by nex(m): 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2009
I see you're still not getting the issue here. Consider a woman that is richer than her man. She's not a golddigger. But a man must be able to afford the things that will provide romance in the relationship. How do you meet her in the first place if you don't go to expensive places? How do you take her out if you don't have money? How you going to take her on a holiday or even meet her up in Europe.

There was a time my sister was dating the MD of NICON Insurance. She worked in an oil company and she used to go to Europe a lot courtesy her company, but whenever he called her and she was missing him, he'd just get on a plane and go check her up. Tell me that is not just the coolest thing or that would not require money.

If I could take a few weekends off to go check my girl up in the UK, our love won't be dying now. Abi?

The problem is, when people think of money buying love, they're reasoning is of purchasing a relationship with cash. That's not all It's about my friend.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by posakosa(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2009
nex:

I see you're still not getting the issue here. Consider a woman that is richer than her man. She's not a golddigger. But a man must be able to afford the things that will provide romance in the relationship. How do you meet her in the first place if you don't go to expensive places? How do you take her out if you don't have money? How you going to take her on a holiday or even meet her up in Europe.

There was a time my sister was dating the MD of NICON Insurance. She worked in an oil company and she used to go to Europe a lot courtesy her company, but whenever he called her and she was missing him, he'd just get on a plane and go check her up. Tell me that is not just the coolest thing or that would not require money.

If I could take a few weekends off to go check my girl up in the UK, our love won't be dying now. Abi?

The problem is, when people think of money buying love, they're reasoning is of purchasing a relationship with cash. That's not all It's about my friend.

Good forbid but what happens when he looses his job and can't afford to travel ? will your sister leave him ?
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by Witi(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2009
If money can't buy love then ladies on nairaland: Assuming your present lover is a road side mechanic with no workshop, find it hard to feed himself accordingly living in a one room rented apartment with backyard kitchen, Toilet and Bathroom, can't afford to at least appreciate u with gifts and give you surprises. Will you fall in love with him. We are only deceiving ourselves with this love thing with we human the kind of love we proclaim is circumstantial and conditional take it or leave money rules it makes a man a man and buy all things good food, good sex, good women, love, think of anything apart from your soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by nex(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2009
First and foremost, they've already found love. He's already taken the time to let her know the kind of man he is. When he had money, he got to meet her, give her a wonderful time. Now, if you have seen various married couples, you'd know that they way things were when they were courting is different from how things become when they get married. They tone down the fun and get very serious, but that don't mean they don't love each other.

They will still love each other, but the fun won't be as much as it used to be.

Anyway, their relationship ended more than a decade ago, not because they got broke, but for the fact that each couldn't give up their RELIGION for the other's.

They're both now happily married to other people. Thank you.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by chinuella: 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2011
Yes,but such love doesn't last long it easily fades away.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by chic2pimp(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2011
It most Definitely can.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by hackney(m): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2011
It can.
With enough money nigerian female students will truly luv ya.
I genuinely think that giving women money\things (not mouth) truly makes them think you do really luv them in naija.
susbsequently, they luv you right back.
Wealth triggers affection in most women irrespective of age issues.
Re: Can Money Buy Love? by MMM2(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2011
yes money buys luv and girls, it all depends on the guy concept and how he spend de money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's All This? / Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... / She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.