Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP (3099 Views)

Ways Of Meeting Single Guys In Lagos / The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by cokacoola(m): 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
We have be dating for close to two years now. We meet at Nysc camp and we are from the same villages. She is such a caring, loving and understanding lady and i intend getting marriad to her this year, But my problem with her is any time i make mention of her getting to meet my parents she feels uncomfortable and always give me silly excuses like she is not yet ready or she is sick or that she will not be chanced the day i fixed, i have make mention it her upto 10x and is still same excus and now am tired and confuse.. Plesea i need Honest And Matured Advice sad
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op, I thought you caught your girl friend in the act with your best friend. How come she's now loving and caring all of a sudden?

Your also got married to your wife last december, so how come you are now single?

Op please stop posting fake stories on this section. What do you actually derive from being a troll?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by derrick333(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Wat advice do u need again? she says She'snt ready,u intend getin marid2ha dis year?do u no if she ntend2get marid dis year? if u can't wait?go get ur sef Anoda girl dat is ready4marriage
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by bankyblue(m): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
If u mum is a pharmacist, then she must ve been the best customer in buying posti...... So my brother better move on, because time no day

She just finding is difficult to make a choice, because u guys re two fighting for her hand o.......be wise
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
she is a marine spirit
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by xynerise: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Take the Op seriously at your own risk
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by vjsmiles: 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
HOW DO ALL THIS TROLL TWIST A FAIRYTALE TO LOOK REAL angry
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
It's like she has unknowingly tasted daddy's cucumber before u met her & mummy caught her in the act..
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Chizzy20(f): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op it myt b she is shy or scared if ur parents will accept or lyk her, cos ve experienced such, dere was a time i was scared to talk to my man's mother on phone talkless of seeing her bt he reassured me dey will lyk me nd d rst, after a while i became free wit his family members...So mayb u ve to giv her dat assurance nd ask her d reason y she has refused to meet dem.
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by GoodFaith: 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
cokacoola:
We have be dating for close to two years now. We meet at Nysc camp and we are from the same villages. She is such a caring, loving and understanding lady and i intend getting marriad to her this year, But my problem with her is any time i make mention of her getting to meet my parents she feels uncomfortable and always give me silly excuses like she is not yet ready or she is sick or that she will not be chanced the day i fixed, i have make mention it her upto 10x and is still same excus and now am tired and confuse.. Plesea i need Honest And Matured Advice sad

Go to your parent with her family name
she is running for some reason
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Gboyeboy(m): 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
This OP is smoking ewedu oo.
Who then did you get married to last year as you stated in your previous thread?
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by sholikay(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Op, I thought you caught your girl friend in the act with your best friend. How come did she now become loving and caring all of a sudden?

Your also got married to your wife last december, so how come your are now single?

Op please stop posting fake stories on this section. What do you actually derive from being a troll?

Op is always high on pure water. Don't mind the yeye guy.
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by cokacoola(m): 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Op, I thought you caught your girl friend in the act with your best friend. How come did she now become loving and caring all of a sudden?

Your also got married to your wife last december, so how come your are now single?

plese forget the past and advice
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by whizqueen(f): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:

grin
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Babygal4eva(f): 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
cokacoola:
plese forget the past and advice

Rotfl smh
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by cokacoola(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
vjsmiles:
HOW DO ALL THIS TROLL TWIST A FAIRYTALE TO LOOK REAL angry
advics not insanlt sad
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by cokacoola(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
krall:
she is a marine spirit
how they you kwon? sad
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by ronald4lif(m): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Chizzy20:
Op it myt b she is shy or scared if ur parents will accept or lyk her, cos ve experienced such, dere was a time i was scared to talk to my man's mother on phone talkless of seeing her bt he reassured me dey will lyk me nd d rst, after a while i became free wit his family members...So mayb u ve to giv her dat assurance nd ask her d reason y she has refused to meet dem.

Nwa take note of that moniker, he's a troll, never take him serious biko
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Chizzy20(f): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nwa take note of that moniker, he's a troll, never take him serious biko
tanx dear.
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Keketu(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Chizzy20:
tanx dear.
ok dear. *kiss*
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Well,I'm not scared winkWell,I'm not scared
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
If you said she's always nervous...that's a diff gist....buh she doesn't wnt to meet them? Mbok bae has got agenda which you do not feature in at all....pele hun
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by ronald4lif(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chizzy20:
tanx dear.

You're welcome dearies
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by lanicky(f): 10:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
cokacoola:
We have be dating for close to two years now. We meet at Nysc camp and we are from the same villages. She is such a caring, loving and understanding lady and i intend getting [s]marriad]/s] to her this year, But my problem with her is any time i make mention of her getting to meet my parents she feels uncomfortable and always give me silly excuses like she is not yet ready or she is sick or that she will not be chanced the day i fixed i have make mention it her upto 10x and is still same excus and now am tired and confuse.. Plesea i need Honest And Matured Advice sad

@OP....she's not afraid of ur parents, she's afraid of ur engrishing...english rather. grin

Funny guy.
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Bigpotato(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
@Cokacoola, guy I just choked on my newly imported.......water grin

Baba, I greet u o!
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by golddeejay(m): 12:57am On Feb 27, 2015
op, i was abt taking u serious before i confirmed u r a troll. Na u lie pass for nigeria...politics is ur calling

1 Like

Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by cokacoola(m): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2015
lanicky:

@OP....she's not afraid of ur parents, she's afraid of ur engrishing...english rather. grin

Funny guy.
grin you look beautifull like fine girl sad
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by cokacoola(m): 7:25am On Feb 27, 2015
reminiscing:
Well,I'm not scared winkWell,I'm not scared
oya lets go go meet mum and daddy na sad
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by justmag(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2015
missjenna:
Op, I thought you caught your girl friend in the act with your best friend. How come she's now loving and caring all of a sudden?

Your also got married to your wife last december, so how come you are now single?

Ohhhh op got caught! Lol. People have a hard time with being real.
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 27, 2015
cokacoola:
oya lets go go meet mum and daddy na sad

Okay,lemme shower and get dressed.What should I put on?
Re: She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP by cokacoola(m): 10:35am On Feb 27, 2015
reminiscing:

Okay,lemme shower and get dressed.What should I put on?
pant and bragrin will be oksad

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True / I Have This Feeling That Wristbangle Is Same Person As Tosyne2much / What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.