Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,135 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity (112004 Views)

Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Kuwaiti Prince, Abdullah Al-sabah Converts Into Christianity / Kuwaiti Shi'ite Sheikh Praises Temporary Marriage For A Handful Of Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2012
mathskill:

to quote you"Jesus was not of this world, he was of the kingdom of GOD "confusion galore
Another quote"he willingly gave up his life "Crap!!!a God that expires,ridiculouse
More of your quotes"I have good news for you, Your enemy the DEVIL has been vanquished on the CROSS "the true demon that was vanquished from the cross was jesus himself.

Is that what SATAN whispered into your ear grin

You will bow at his feet in this life or the next, and yes, this includes your so called Prophet Mo ( SAW ).
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by mathskill: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2012
frosbel:

You will bow at his feet in this life or the next, and yes, this includes your so called Prophet Mo ( SAW ).

I leave my religion to your imagination.Now my philosophy.Just the way i detest a hindu,muslim,bhudist,mormon or any other religiouse fanatic is the way i detest a christian one and you never fail to prove you aint one.Why you abuse other peoples prophets and God makes you worse than the ilsamic fundamentalist you despise.Or by the way i noticed you put the (SAW) in front of Prophet Mo,well,thats an unconsciouse respect from to the Holy psophet FROSBEL the hater.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by mathskill: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2012
frosbel:

I leave my religion to your imagination.Now my philosophy.Just the way i detest a hindu,muslim,bhudist,mormon or any other religiouse fanatic is the way i detest a christian one and you never fail to prove you aint one.Why you abuse other peoples prophets and God makes you worse than the ilsamic fundamentalist you despise.Or by the way i noticed you put the (SAW) in front of Prophet Mo,well,thats an unconsciouse respect to the Holy psophet from FROSBEL the hater.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by goggs(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2012
mathskill:

I leave my religion to your imagination.Now my philosophy[b].Just the way i detest a hindu,muslim,bhudist,mormon or any other religiouse fanatic is the way i detest a christian one [/b]and you never fail to prove you aint one.Why you abuse other peoples prophets and God makes you worse than the ilsamic fundamentalist you despise.Or by the way i noticed you put the (SAW) in front of Prophet Mo,well,thats an unconsciouse respect to the Holy psophet from FROSBEL the hater.

Goodness! No hating dude. shocked
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by goggs(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2012
frosbel:

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight [/b]to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Jesus was not of this world, he was of the kingdom of GOD and came to reveal it's essense to mankind and to shed his blood as an atonement for our sins.

In otherwords Jesus Christ is the express image of GOD and we are admonished to emulate his standard of character.

Now , he was not helpless on the cross, he willingly gave up his life and he clearly stated in this bible verse :

"No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord.[b] I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again
. This command I received from my Father." - John 10:18

There are other verse I place here for you consider :

Matthew 26:53 Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and[b] he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels[/b]?
John 2:19 Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."
John 5:26 [/b]For as the Father has life in himself, so [b]he has granted the Son to have life in himself.
John 10:11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
John 10:15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father--and I lay down my life for the sheep.

I have good news for you, Your enemy the DEVIL has been vanquished on the CROSS and you have been set free from SIN and DEATH if ONLY you call to the name of Christ Jesus, if you do , he will in his infinite mercy save you.

"Yes," he told them, "I saw Satan fall from heaven like lightning!"- Luke 10:18

Jesus conquered SATAN and his hordes of DEMONS for our sake.

Muhammad on the contrary did not sacrifice his life for mankind, instead he sacrificed the lives of millions of his followers to achieve his aims and objectives.

There is zilch spirituality to your ideology, you cannot be saved by observing a set of rules.

Well said.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by chosenst: 12:02am On Jan 25, 2012
Come out of the darkness and come onto the light.
Jesus loves you, He is the true light, the way and the life.
As the prince took the step of faith today, i can assure you heaven has recorded his name in the book of life,
and has escaped the eternal condemnation of the hell fire.
My advice to you Prince – be strong, continue in the new way and God shall surely see you true. IJN
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by olowolekan(m): 12:56am On Jan 25, 2012
@2buff .Thank you my brother.
The only way to Heaven is Jesus Christ.Whether we like it or not,it is settled.However,anything defiled will not enter Heaven.There is no sinning christian.Is either you are a Child of God or not.If you allow the devil to stain you with lies,fornication,adultery,abortion,malice etc,you will end up in hell.1John3:8.To live above sins requires heart surgery called salvation.Not by raising of hands but heart surgery with the Blood of Jesus Christ.You may raise your hands ten times and still live in sins.Heaven is a holy place for overcomers not for those dead in sins.May the lord opens our understanding.Amen
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by joe4christ(m): 1:09am On Jan 25, 2012
[size=75pt] There's no need for all these strives and arguments.
Very soon, i meant sooner than we can highly immagine the truth of which part of salvation is true will be revealed, but i just hope it wont be too late for many who are despising and rejecting the only true path to salvation.

I pray some of you here would behold the glory of the risen christ, with that u would need no one to preach to u about salvation.
And watch out for this phenomenum, cos it's gonna be happening more often this days than ever before,   
[/size]
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Ranoscky(m): 3:17am On Jan 25, 2012
Can u imagine?! So just b'cos I wanto renounce my religion for another, I'll get killed?? REALLY??.?. . .Wonderful.

Sometimes, I wonder the kinda world we live in. How I wish GOD could just delete us all [every human being] out of this world, and leave the animals to take charge. NONSENSE!!!
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Ayoobscom(m): 9:22am On Jan 25, 2012
A Muslim shouldn't be baffled with issue of conversion/astray, just consider the issue of sheitan who was learned about God,the leaders of the Angels and still ended up the forbidden one

No Muslims is assured of Aljanat until death, this is the reason why we say Awhusubilahi Mina sheitan rajimi everyday

Even if they say your Imam converted don't be borthered just pray so he may return and die as muslim because MINA DINA INDA LAHI AL-ISLAM.

xtianity is worse than peganism just b'cos they are the knower and the refusal of the truth

Moa salam
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by tpia5: 11:33am On Jan 25, 2012
Moa salam?
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by LagosShia: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2012
tpia@:

Moa salam?

yoruba accented for "mas-salam" meaning "with peace".

i think you should know.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Jarus(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2012
As if changing from one religion to another is a big deal?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4083596/Liam-Neeson-news-Liam-Neeson-is-thinking-about-becoming-a-Muslim.html

That's a Hollywood actor all but converts to Islam.

People move from one religion to another almost on daily basis, and here some people are making a conversion look like a big deal!
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2012
Jarus:

As if changing from one religion to another is a big deal?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4083596/Liam-Neeson-news-Liam-Neeson-is-thinking-about-becoming-a-Muslim.html

That's a Hollywood actor all but converts to Islam.

People move from one religion to another almost on daily basis, and here some people are making a conversion look like a big deal!

Hmm , Jarus, let us put things into perspective here, the word was 'MAY'smiley

"Liam Neeson: [U]I may become a Muslim"[/U]

BTW , he was not a Christian , he was a Catholic  grin
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Ozichim(m): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2012
The truth is simple and clear. Jesus is the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except by Jesus.

If you want to serve the true God ( the creator of the universe); you should repent and put your faith in Jesus Christ and you should be saved.

Then you will have life and have it more abundantly.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by namfav(m): 11:44am On Feb 08, 2012
this one i find funny, why is it that christians refer to the old testament when it suits you, i remember lagoshia exposing your lies and you told him that the old testament does not mean anything to christians, hahaha, another your source is the VATICAN city, i remember reading you saying that catholics are corrupt, by the way this one is a story that you should not rejoice about, neither because al sabah don't command authority in the muslim community, and because i doubt their is much substance in it, much like you picking up little things to support your argument, trying to climb a mountain to reach the moon, you are a filthy liar, and i mean it in a friendly way because you are misguided

@frosbel
Don't use that LOVE blackmail with me

Revealing truth is not Hate !!

This is what God's word says about DUMB Idols.

Isaiah 44 : 9 - 12
"They that make a graven image are all of them vanity; and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed. Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?
Behold, all his fellows shall be ashamed: and the workmen, they are of men: let them all be gathered together, let them stand up; yet they shall fear, and they shall be ashamed together.The smith with the tongs both worketh in the coals, and fashioneth it with hammers, and worketh it with the strength of his arms: yea, he is hungry, and his strength faileth: he drinketh no water, and is faint."

Such is the likes of ALLAH !!
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by quirbyjohn(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2012
damn that deaf allah of yours!!
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by quirbyjohn(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2012
i support frosbel allah is deaf !!!he is just nonsense and arrogant its just mohammed making fun stories about this damn allah!!!
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by quirbyjohn(m): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2012
GOD IS AWESOME GOD!!!
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by justaqad(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2012
frosbel:

Let's talk about your DEAF and DUMB ALLAH grin grin , who cannot fight for or prove himself, instead he sends his brainwashed soilders to go and kill for him promising them 72 virgins.

Sickening.

and your god is so strong he cant drive iron chariots out of da mountain?hehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by justaqad(m): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2012
quirbyjohn: i support frosbel allah is deaf !!!he is just nonsense and arrogant its just mohammed making fun stories about this damn allah!!!

ooooh come johny,you forgot your medication again?
Do you like insanity?dont you wanna be well again?hey i am talking to you,now put that light between your fingers off.
Hehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by quirbyjohn(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2012
ohh!!! as if your the one wanted to take your medication!!believe in a GOD(allah) who don't really exist!!
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by Sweetnecta: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2012
@guirbyjohn:
by quirbyjohn(m): 11:03am On Aug 26
GOD IS AWESOME GOD!!!
I have a question for you and you may answer right away or seek help of the learned among the christians, taking as much time that your conscience will need.

We see that the English calls the Creator God.
The Igbos call the Creator in Igbo language Chineke.
The yorubas call the Creator in Yoruba language Olorun.

The christian Arabs call the Creator in Arabic Language in their Christian Bible Allah.

Are you saying that the Muslims the world over, including the Arabs call the Creator in the Quranic Language of Arabia allah?

This is a question that you may wish not even answer, but just reading it is enough: the children of Israel before Exodus was aware of the Creator and they probably though He is One God the Creator. The called Him Yahweh then. This is what they called Him until they crossed the sea and Pharaoh and his army perished in the same sea. The children of Israel called the Creator Yahweh taking Him to be One Entity and nothing else with Him. The children of Israel had this belief up to and until they made the golden calf as what they wanted to worship when Moses did not return on time. They made a single golden calf for all of them to worship consistent with their belief that their Yahweh of Moses is One.

Here are my questions;
1]. What name did they give to the golden calf that they are now intending to worship, being clearly idolaters now that they have an image to worship? Did they call it "Golden Calf" or something else like Yahweh since they know Yahweh was the Name of their Invisible God, or do you think they began to speak english as say "Golden Calf}?

2]. The children of Israel as per question 1 above seem to have ignored Trinity concept of the later group of "believers", the christians. And Jesus of the cross/tree being hung said about the Name of his Creator being Ellah. No Yahweh, not Jehovah, not God, not god, not Jesus and not Holy Ghost of Holy Spirit.

How can the children of israel and Jesus agreed and then disagreed on the same issue, Name and Nature of Creator?
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by DanielNoble(m): 7:31am On Dec 26, 2012
LagosShia:

what is the difference? isn't there only One God,Unseen,Unique,Almighty and Creator?

looks like in addition of to the three demi-gods christians worship,they now identify with two others!!!
my God is Alive,i know him.HE IS JESUS CHRIST! Go Read Isaiah 9:6. And tell me who is allah.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by tpia5: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2012
LagosShia:

yoruba accented for "mas-salam" meaning "with peace".

i think you should know.

the yoruba version would be asalaamu

i'm more inclined to think his is probably a typo.
Re: Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity by olaade21: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
THEY HAVE SUCH LIES ALL OVER EVEN ON CNN.LIES THEY CANT SUBSTANTIATE.ANYWAYS FOR ALL THOSE THAT WILL LIKE TO SEE VERIFIABLE CONVERTS TO ISLAM,FOLLOW THIS.
https://www.nairaland.com/1184597/list-notable-converts-islam-wikipedia#14149786

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Face The East When Praying? / Nairaland Muslim Newbies: Introduce Yourselves Here / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.