Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp (20398 Views)

Air Force Bomb Boko Haram Camp In Borno Photo / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day / Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2012
roselynbas:

i remember the story Elijah gave once where he said 'if i be a man of God, let fire fall', I know we have no respect for God talk less of his servant. But i also remember the story of Miriam, where she criticized  Moses for marrying  a Cushite woman (Numbers 12). Moses was not there when she was complaing but God was there and punished her accordingly. God has heard you my dear, you will definitely get your reward.

you never read that part of the bible where Jesus scattered the tables of the traders in the temple of God, nor when the apostles caused a magician to go blind right. you obviously do not read your psalms and see when God talks about the wicked and their destruction. Nor the children of Isreal and their elongated stay in the wilderness fron 40 days to 40 years?

well, i guess not!!! continue to run your mouth, you, your children and your chidren's children will get their reward. keep it up. The God of vengeance will visit his vengeance on the wicked killers because this is wickedness and it shall not go unpunished!

Hey Dummie, i fear no Man on EARTH! Man born with blood and flesh! kia!
Read the top post on what your Jesus said Dummy and stop this foolish hero worship!
Did you read this? If you did you will have a rethink about your fraud pastor

"Resist not evil, but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." (Mt. 5:39)

"Remind the Christians to speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, showing meekness to all men." (Titus 3:2) (sorry i aint a christian lol)

"Follow Peace with all men and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord." (Hebrews 12:14)

The servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves." (2 Timothy 2:24-25)

"Do all things without murmurrings and disputings, that ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God without rebuke in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation." (Philipians 2:14:15)

Jesus came "to guide our feet into the way of Peace." (Luke 1:79)

Whatever you to to another it is as tho you were doing it to Jesus for he said:"In as much as ye have done it into one of the least of these, my brothers, ye have done it unto me." (Matthew 25:40)

"In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother" (1John 3:10)

"He that doeth good is of God, but he that doeth evil hath not seen God." (3John 1.11)

"He that kills with the sword, must be killed with the sword." (Revelation 13:10)

Forgive "one another if any man have a quarrel with any." (Colossians 3:13)

If anyone steals from you "take it joyfully" (Hebrews 10:34)

Even if you are unjustly enslaved or imprisoned, you do not resist but seek to convert your Jailers as St. Paul did. (Philippians 4:22)

"Be diligent that you may be found in Peace." (2 Peter 3:14)

But doesn't the Bible say we are to obey the Government? Yes, in all things which are not contrary to the Gospel, but if Jesus says live in peace and the governments says go to war, then "We ought to obey God rather than men." (Acts 5:29)

The Fruit of the Spirit is Peace, Love, Gentleness, Meekness" (Galatians 5:22)

"Walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called with all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the spirit in the bond of Peace." (Ephesians 4:1-3)

Peace is the Gospel . This is the doctrine of Christ. "Whosoever transgresses and abides not in the Doctrine of Christ hath not God." (2John 2:1)

"The fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace." (James 3:18)

"Whosoever compells you to go a mile with him, go with him twain." (Mt.5:41)

"When they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another" (Matthew 10:32)

This world is not your home. "You are citizens of heaven." (Philippians 3:20)

"[size=18pt]I say unto you love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which desoitefully use and persecute you, that you may be children of your father which is in heaven.[/size]" (Matthew 5:44-45)

"Behold I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye therefore as wise a serpents, and as harmless as doves." (Matthew 10:15)

[size=22pt] "Have peace with one another.[/size]" Romans 9:50)

"Let us follow after the things that make for peace." (Romans 14:19)

javascript:void(0); (1 Corinthians 7:15)

"Live in peace." (2 Corinthians 13:11)

Jesus mission was to "Preach Peace." (Acts 10:36)

Jesus came and "preached peace." (Ephesians 2:17)

"Seek Peace and ensue it." (1Peter 1:3)

"As you would that men would do to you, do ye also to them likewise." (Luke 6:31)

"We are counted as sheep for the slaughter." (Romans 8:36)

"Blessed are the Peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God." (Matthew 5:19)

"He hath given us the ministry of reconciliation" (2 Corinthians 5:18)

"As far as your responsibility goes, live at peace with all men." (Romans 12:18 Phillips translation)

"On earth peace, good will towards men." (Luke 2:14)

"If any man will sue thee at the law to take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also." (Matthew 5:40)

"Ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars, see that ye be not troubled." (Matthew 24:cool

"My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight that I should be delivered of the Jews." (John 18:36)

"Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword, shall perish with the sword." (Matthew 26:52)

"[size=30pt]Bless them that persecute you:[/size] bless and curse not." (Romans 12:14)

"Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans 12:20)

"Recompense no man evil for evil." (Romans 12.:7)

"Being reviled, we bless . Being persecuted we suffer it. Being defamed, we entreat." (1Corinthians 4:12-13)

"Dearly Beloved, avenge not yourselves but rather give place unto wrath, for it is written Vengeance is mine, I will repay saith the Lord." (Romans 12:19)

"Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him, if he thirst, give him drink." (Romans 12:9)

"See that none render evil for evil, or railing for railing, but contrariwise blessing." (1 Peter3:9)

God's primary title in the New Testament is The God of Peace. It is used six times (Rom. 15:33, Heb. 13:20, Phil. 4:9, Rom. 16:20, 1 Thess. 5:3, 2 Thess. 3:16)

"Blessed are the Meek for they shall inherit the earth." (Mt.5.5)

"God is not the author of confusion, but of Peace." (1Cor.14:33)

"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of them that preach The Gospel of Peace." (Rom.10:15)

"Finally Brethern, farewell, be perfect. Be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace and the God of Love and Peace shall be with you." (2 Cor.13.11)
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by waxrider: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2012
Hey Dummie, i fear no Man on EARTH! Man born with blood and flesh! kia!
Read the top post on what your Jesus said Dummy and stop this foolish hero worship!

Arch Dummy, you want to claim you are atheist. Thats where muslims hide these days cuz they are ashamed of their religion.

They know that religion is loosing it.

We know you.

Fake pastor or no fake pastor.

He has millions of followers all over the word. He is one of the richest pastors in forbes list.

Oh boy hater/bigot, there is nothing u can do to him.

He is even more prosperous than mohammed.

His literatures are better than quran.

He is betta dan mohammed far far far.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Leyelyzo: 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2012
Paitor wa!! E wo n tepe? wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2012
waxrider:

Arch Dummy, you want to claim you are atheist. Thats where muslims hide these days cuz they are ashamed of their religion.

We know you.

He has millions of followers all over the word. He is one of the richest pastors in forbes list.

[size=28pt]Chai! it dey pain oh![/size]

Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Leyelyzo: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2012
@waxrider

will you grow up a bit? what's wrong with your thinking faculty? go put on your thinking cap next time if you wanna talk okay?
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by chccho(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2012
@ debrief08,u r a big FOOL cos even if we multiply u a million times u now,u can not amount to 1/10 of who or wat
Bishop oyedepo is,
I dnt understand wat d F,u f,n NL hypocrites wuld prefer,I guess u all didn't c d pic of over 200souls dt were
Roasted like meat,in d kano massacre,cos if u did u ll realize dt wat we truly need is a revolution
@ least oyedepo,as a leader/ nigerian/individual  has taken it upon himself 2lead a revolution against dis crazy Boko rams.
Wetn GEJ don do about boko haram dan 2allow dem escape,
We all dnt ve a clue,neither does our govt ve an idea when,or where dis RAMS will strike nxt,instead
Of u all 2tink n team up 4us all 2fite dis menace,u r waggn ur rotten tongues,criticizn pple dt u mite neva amount
to in ur lifetime, abeg make una leave d man alone
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by chccho(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2012
@ debrief08,u r a big FOOL cos even if we multiply u a million times u now,u can not amount to 1/10 of who or wat
Bishop oyedepo is,
I dnt understand wat d F,u f,n NL hypocrites wuld prefer,I guess u all didn't c d pic of over 200souls dt were
Roasted like meat,in d kano massacre,cos if u did u ll realize dt wat we truly need is a revolution
@ least oyedepo,as a leader/ nigerian/individual  has taken it upon himself 2lead a revolution against dis crazy Boko rams.
We all dnt ve a clue,neither does our govt ve an idea when,or where dis RAMS will strike nxt,instead
Of u all 2tink n team up 4us all 2fite dis menace,u r waggn ur rotten tongues,criticizn pple dt u mite neva amount
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by waxrider: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2012

We know you.

Chai! it dey pain oh!

That one dey pain ?
Mscheeeew. Its funny and its a comedy display, kudos to you.

My message which u are not getting his.

MIllions of people are still paying tithe to winners chapel. And there is nothing U can do to it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He has money for Guns and Bombs lol grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]One of the richest religion establishment in the world[/size]

And that is what I called painful cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2012
chccho:

Bishop oyedepo is,

Thanks and God Bless you
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Okijajuju1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2012
I hope all you WINNERS CHAPEL'ers realize that you are all a target for BOKO HARAM now!!

If you have any sense left, you will stay away from any gathering under Winners Chapel.

I wish BOKO HARAM luck as they finalize plans to blow up the multi-billion naira church of his that made the Guiness book of records. BOKO is God's judgement upon Nigeria. We have sat back and allowed evil to grow in this country, now look at the fruits of our labor manifesting.

I pity Oyedepo, not even a host of heavenly angels would save him when BOKO comes calling.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by oderemo(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2012

this is more than MADNESS, if this is not incitement to violence i don't know what is.
so oyedepo is now GOD.
wonder shall never ends.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by waxrider: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2012
I hope all you WINNERS CHAPEL'ers realize that you are all a target for BOKO HARAM now!!

If you have any sense left, you will stay away from any gathering under Winners Chapel.

I wish BOKO HARAM luck as they finalize plans to blow up the multi-billion naira church of his that made the Guiness book of records. BOKO is God's judgement upon Nigeria. We have sat back and allowed evil to grow in this country, now look at the fruits of our labor manifesting.

I pity Oyedepo, not even a host of heavenly angels would save him when BOKO comes calling.

Winners chapel has been attacked times without numbers in the north, so there is nothing to be scared of. We are used to the system.

And we have money to build another one. A bigger one. Safe ur threat
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Jakumo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2012
ode remo:

this is more than MADNESS, if this is not incitement to violence i don't know what is.
so oyedepo is now GOD.
wonder shall never ends.

Miracle Pastor Oyedepo of the "Bytch-Slap" fame is better equipped than all the known gods, none of who own a private jet that has been retrofitted with a giant, hydraulically operated mechanical hand designed to slap the chit out of unsuspecting targets on the ground.

With the addition of Prayer and Curse Missile Silos to Oyedepo's already frightening stockpile of weaponry, even the gods have to be on best behavior when the good pastor gets mad, so as not to qualify for a well-aimed slap, punch or Prayer Missile.    A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 23, 2012
Jakumo:

Miracle Pastor Oyedepo of the "Bytch-Slap" fame is better equipped than all the known gods, none of who own a private jet that has been retrofitted with a giant, hydraulically operated mechanical hand designed to slap the chit out of unsuspecting targets on the ground.

With the addition of Prayer and Curse Missile Silos to Oyedepo's already frightening stockpile of weaponry, even the gods have to be on best behavior when the good pastor gets mad, so as not to qualify for a well-aimed slap, punch or Prayer Missile.    A word is enough for the wise.

Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by otokx(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2012
When was this sent?
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by waxrider: 4:02pm On Jan 23, 2012

so oyedepo is now GOD.
wonder shall never ends.

God dont write literatures. It is men that writes and say God wrote it made photocopies.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No matter what hate u spew on nairaland, millions of people are still attending winners.
Cannan land just like ur mecca
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by mohid(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

Even the Boko Haram you so dread have their limits!Winners Chapel is way above their league!
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by gascoign1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2012
Minute of a thousand laughs!
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Okijajuju1(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2012
mohid:

Even the Boko Haram you so dread have their limits!Winners Chapel is way above their league!

- I dey laugh o!!! Keep decieving yourself.

"This type does not go away by prayer and slapping".
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Jakumo(m): 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2012
Okija_juju:

- I dey laugh o!!! Keep decieving yourself.

"This type does not go away by prayer and slapping".

Wait up Juju, we are talking about nuclear-powered slaps here, delivered with pinpoint accuracy. Please correct yourself now.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2012
waxrider:

Winners chapel has been attacked times without numbers in the north, so there is nothing to be scared of. We are used to the system.

mohid:

So which one of you is lying?
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by waxrider: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2012

Quote from: mohid on Today at 04:08:55 PM
So which one of you is lying?

Na today dem dey attack winners, the church still dey standa gidigba lipsrsealed
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Okijajuju1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2012
waxrider:

Na today dem dey attack winners, the church still dey standa gidigba lipsrsealed

- I still dey laugh o!! Na so Rigim talk till dem bomb ehn HQ.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by ulnan: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2012
Wat is dis lazy aboki trying 2say,dat's north xtian vs muslim thing,y are his brothers killing xtians,y did they give xtians ultimatum? U ppl keep pretending not to be surporting dis sect,we know ur all happy,wait untill we divide d country n c urselfs languish in poverty and hunger,lazy ppl who sit by d road side n wait 4 our oil moni 2 buy big big cars n drive round d city directionless,fuckig underaged gels.I pity u,kip pretending,our God is not asleep,u ppl shud kip pushing us 2 d wall,by d time our God will rxt,it will b spontenous n u will regret it. Let ur brothers continue 2 kill d ppl dat feed dem
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by oderemo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2012
God dont write literatures. It is men that writes and say God wrote it made photocopies.

how did moses rcd the 10 commandments then, if GOD don't write literature ?
and by the Way am not Muslim.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by waxrider: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2012

how did moses rcd the 10 commandments then, if GOD don't write literature ?
and by the Way am not Muslim.

Whoever you are, call moses and ask him.

I have his phone number.

Ten commandment is not a book.

There is no book of ten commandments. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by emmalexabl(m): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2012
I really love this man of God, OYEDEPO. .it is now fire 4 fire. And to all u critics on NL , i advice u should GENTLY go hug TRANSFORMERS. .mtcheeeeewwwww
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by sexy74(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2012
Na now him morning reach?
let him start the revolution if he has the balls.
Tunde Bakare did his own part during the subsidy issue but Oyedepo never deemed it fit to talk
may be God did not speak to him then.
The earlier christains understand the saying of the bible
" [b]When your neighbour slaps you, you turn the the other chick"[/b]but the bible never said what should be done to the person that slapped you.
its at the descration of the receiver of the slap to use a sledge hammer on his neigbour
so that ext time he will never have the idea of slaping him again.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Jay5000(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2012
I must say it is absolutely disgusting to see Christians spewing out threats and curses at the slightest provocation. Some Christians really need Jesus. It's ironic, but true. cry
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by antartica(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2012
44His church members should watch out and stay clear. That ota hang out may attract the bokos attention. He is seriously asking for the wraths of bokos.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Sirniyeh(m): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2012
The name Bishop in Nigeria is bought with N2.5M. So, I dont want to address him by the name Bishop. BISHOP is a name uses to swindle, deceive, steal and deprive the fools. The Oledepo asserts to lead revolution in Nigeria. Hear this, I challenge him if he dares go to kaduna. He fled from Kaduna to Lagos after an Hausa man helped him with JUJU to pull crowd. Pls tell him not to go to North alone, let him go with all CAN member, to face boko haram with bible and we shall see which is superior. They are all making mouth, liar. Note, someone in this thread curse people because we speak against MOG. Hear me, I promise him, AILELA IGBOKO and OGUN LAkAAYE with bomb his entire life in the name of,
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2012
^^ They die as soon as they try it.

It is unfortunate that some uneducated bunch of children are causing people to lose faith in an omnipotent God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Inaugurates, Urua Nka, $45m International Market In Akwa Ibom / Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge / Defection Of Ahmed Mahmoud Threatens APC In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.