Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp (20399 Views)

Air Force Bomb Boko Haram Camp In Borno Photo / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day / Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Thomsbuky(m): 5:42am On Oct 20, 2013
Bishop please stop preaching war as a Christian. As leader of men your word is powerful and influence others, you should be preaching jaw jaw, not war war. Please continue dialogue with your enemy, love them, make peace and help to find solution to these crisis . Please take a leaf from catholic head Papal during iraq, afghan war both adversary had a audience with papal. He preach to American to stop just war, stooped killing innocent people. Papal never take sides, he said during war no winner or loser, rest is history today as witness by both sides. We all know Boko are twisted brain wash people, we cannot fall low to their level. Its evidence that god is on our side, evil will never triumph over goodness. Maybe we created these monster due to lack of investment in education for both men and women in northern area. Illiterate is a disease, as my father use to say one eyed man is the king of the blind, it applied to these people. They follow order with questioning whether its good or bad, as long as its fatua or Jihad. whatever the objective of evil Bokos Nigeria will never break up, in the name of God. Amen.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by suwailad(f): 12:11am On Jul 26, 2014
Now this Businessman don change mouth grin

Speaking recently on the spate of bombings and attacks in the country, GO of the Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo said that Nigeria is on the verge of a break up.

“I hope that we are willing to find solution to it. I would be the last person in this world to believe that government has not discovered those who are behind Boko Haram. Otherwise, we don’t have any intelligence service in our country. Are they sacred cows that cannot be brought to book? Until we cut the source of their supplies and get those who are involved, we cannot stop them. But the danger is this, and I must say it here, we are at the verge of a break up. That is the truth. It’s unfortunate. The Nigerian nation is too intelligent to claim not to have discovered those who are behind this. So, I really believe it’s all in the hands of the authorities to decide whether they want to confront the issue headlong or to keep watching it until Nigeria breaks up……All that the church can do is to pray. The church is not in power, it has no political power. And when invited, we give advice, when required or called upon. You can’t call someone and say can I advise you?” – Bishop David Oyedepo

http://www.informationng.com/2014/07/nigeria-is-on-the-verge-of-a-break-up-bishop-oyedepo-says.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni / Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.