Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp (20401 Views)

Air Force Bomb Boko Haram Camp In Borno Photo / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day / Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by mdfishers: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2012
It really beats me the way we in this forum run our mouths in ignorance and without scruples. Are you people saying that Boko haram and their sponsors are bigger than our God? The Bishop was speaking on the strength of his Standing in God. I tell you we have an ELIJAH in some of our men of God like Bishop Oyedepo. Men who can call FiRE and iit will fall from heaven and devour even stones. If you read the Bible see what God says in the Book of Isaiah 49:26, "I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that i the  LORD [am] thy saviour and thy redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob". It was on this platform that the man of God was speaking
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 23, 2012
[b]Ode[/b]depo, is that what your bible taught you? Evil for Evil? Must you say rubbish to gain attention?   Lead a revolution? WTF!
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2012
usanieja:

For any one here who is ranting his or her mouth against Gods servant MAY THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD his servant spews from his mouth rest upon you all in this page, since you dont know the difference between Gods servant, man of God, and a prophet of God, just like in the bible, those children that came out abusing and laughing at Gods servants "PROPHET ELIJAH", and he instantly caused them and the wild beast came out from the bush and devour them all, may such heavy calamity rest upon you all and your families. This week if heavy calamity does not come to you and your family members. then God has not called Bishop David Oyedepo. EXCERPT GOD HAS NOT CALL BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO, WILL YOU PEOPLE GOD SCOT FREE WITH ABUSING GOD'S SERVANT. I stand tto let you know that, "right from the days of John the baptist, the Kingdom of God suffereth violence and its only the violence that will take it by force" Do you think a president Johnathan is silly to go and kneel or Obasanjo before adeboye for prayers, and you mere beings just sit down here to be abusing these men of God, anyway the bible has said "for my people perished for lack of knowledge, lack of understanding, lack of wisdom" repent or this impending calamity will rest upon you and your family members, a word is enough for the wise.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Four words: Shut the hell up!
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Detongue: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2012
Well said, atleast it is better dan slaping an innocent girl
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 23, 2012
usanieja:

For any one here who is ranting his or her mouth against Gods servant MAY THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD his servant spews from his mouth rest upon you all in this page, since you dont know the difference between Gods servant, man of God, and a prophet of God, just like in the bible, those children that came out abusing and laughing at Gods servants "PROPHET ELIJAH", and he instantly caused them and the wild beast came out from the bush and devour them all, may such heavy calamity rest upon you all and your families. This week if heavy calamity does not come to you and your family members. then God has not called Bishop David Oyedepo. EXCERPT GOD HAS NOT CALL BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO, WILL YOU PEOPLE GOD SCOT FREE WITH ABUSING GOD'S SERVANT. I stand tto let you know that, "right from the days of John the baptist, the Kingdom of God suffereth violence and its only the violence that will take it by force" Do you think a president Johnathan is silly to go and kneel or Obasanjo before adeboye for prayers, and you mere beings just sit down here to be abusing these men of God, anyway the bible has said "for my people perished for lack of knowledge, lack of understanding, lack of wisdom" repent or this impending calamity will rest upon you and your family members, a word is enough for the wise.
usanieja:

If you want to, you can put 100 angry faces, it wont change my opinion.
When people cant defend based on logic, they resort fear of the unknown and evil imaginations borne of a zupposedly christ like heart.

As long as Nigerians in general keep criticising the messenger and not the message, we'll remain trapped in the quagmire we currently find ourselves in.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2012
if you can't understand the language, hw can you celebrate the news? lots of 'spirit led yet brain dead' brethren on this thread, i offer no apologies, if if hurts you, you're guilty,
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Meldrick(m): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2012
Lord have mercy.
I was in church yesterday, I never heard these words oh.
Bishop Oyedepo clearly released insanity into the camp of the Boko Haram sect. He said they will be visited wil madness. He also placed a curse on any Islamic group against the church of God.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 23, 2012
usanieja:

What do we have here?
A few sandwiches short of a picnic?
Or 10 kobo short of a Naira?
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Acidosis(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2012
mdfishers:

It really beats me the way we in this forum run our mouths in ignorance and without scruples. Are you people saying that Boko haram and their sponsors are bigger than our God? The Bishop was speaking on the strength of his Standing in God. I tell you we have an ELIJAH in some of our men of God like Bishop Oyedepo. Men who can call FiRE and iit will fall from heaven and devour even stones. If you read the Bible see what God says in the Book of Isaiah 49:26, "I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that i the  LORD [am] thy saviour and thy redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob". It was on this platform that the man of God was speaking
they wont understand
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by success4(m): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2012
mdfishers:

It really beats me the way we in this forum run our mouths in ignorance and without scruples. Are you people saying that Boko haram and their sponsors are bigger than our God? The Bishop was speaking on the strength of his Standing in God. I tell you we have an ELIJAH in some of our men of God like Bishop Oyedepo. Men who can call FiRE and iit will fall from heaven and devour even stones.

If you read the Bible see what God says in the Book of Isaiah 49:26,  "[size=18pt]I[/size] will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that[size=18pt] i[/size] the  LORD [am] thy saviour and thy redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob". It was on this platform that the man of God was speaking

It beat my heart when some people just interpret the Bible out of context! Friend, the verse you cited, did not say, YOU will feed them that oppress you but ''I''
That I is referring to God who is all knowing. So, please stop quoting what you lack insight into. smiley

Oh the other hand, how can someone that lacks the characteristic of Jesus made such a comment? I mean Oyedepo. I just smile when this backsliding man called Oyedepo talks. Let him go and learn from the likes of Pastor Kumuyi, Bro.Gbile Akanni, Pastor Adeboye. With that his life would be transformed and he would be able to see God like prophet Isaiah in Chapter 6 of Isaiah.

No man can fight for God.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 23, 2012
Acidosis:

they wont understand
Because you cant explain. Its impossible for you to explain fallacy.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by oderemo(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2012
'acidocist, what exactly is there to overstand,  pls educate us.
am waiting.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by islamrules(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2012
Finally the true colors of the members of the Chrisitan Almajiris Network (CAN) begins to show.
Instead of preaching love, they preach hate.
Instead of preaching tolerance, they preach destruction.
Same weapons their perceived enemies use. Same tools, different warriors.

The wise ones would think of ways to heal and move on. The evil ones would scream for wars whose effects they will be well protected from.

Its not a North vs South thing. Its not a Christ vs Mohammed thing. Its about Nigeria and her resources. Its about evil people profitting from idle minds and an ineffective government.
Why doesnt Oledepo speak this truths? Is it no longer a govt's responsibility to protect its citizens? Or should a Christian Southern president be allowed to perform poorly Because he is  our brother?

Christ and Mohammed wouldnt recognise their religion if they came back to earth,

My guy, are u not living in Nigeria ?
Many churches including his church has been bombed, he didnt do anything.
Do boko-haram want love ?
Do they even give a s*h*it about peace.

You muslims are always bias when u comment.
What else do you want him to say ? When a governor his publicly sponsoring boko-haram.
What is wrong in his statement. He is to fight with boko-haram not muslims.

If he wants to fight with boko-haram, let him fight and if you are a good muslim that you claim you are, u need to support him.

U muslims claim boko-harams are not muslims, yet you side with them, you back them.

Islam is pissssssssss
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Jakumo(m): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2012
author=Meldrick link=topic=852413.msg10027185#msg10027185 date=1327308445]
Lord have mercy.
I was in church yesterday, I never heard these words oh.
Bishop Oyedepo clearly released insanity into the camp of the Boko Haram sect.
He said they will be visited wil madness. He also placed a curse on any Islamic group against the church of God.

Ha ha ha the miracle pastor "Released Insanity" on the Boko Haram camp ?   Ha ha one of those must have veered off course and explode here, since I can't stop laughing about  this new revelation.   Ok, ok I'ver recovered now, I think. 

With all seriousness please let us now conclusively establish whether that guided insanity missile was merely a devastating side-effect of the Holy Slap attacks that the miracle pastor deploys to neutralize bad guys, or is actually an armament in its own right.  If the latter is the case, enquiring minds want to know how many "Mad Bombs" remain in the pastor's strategic arsenal, since most readers of this forum might only be aware of the huge mechanical hand affixed to the pastor's private luxury jet, used to administer Holy Slaps on all targets within cruising range of the aircraft.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by tee2faith: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2012
It seems as if plenty people dey envy the Bishop on nairaland sef! Or how can one explain it? If he talk-na wahala, if he keep quiet-na wahala! If pastors don't talk, you will criticize them of supporting d problem, if they talk, you will criticize them of being ungodly! Una no dey get job? If he slap-na wahala! If he no slap-na wahala!
May God help una o! Better find something worthwhile to do with your time. My clothes are dirty-come and help wash if you are so jobless
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Emmzalon: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2012
It saddens my heart when i see some posts indirectly indicating dat 'they enjoy all the bombings and attacks of boko haram,let dem carry go'. If bombings are even only limited to the muslims(their kinds) it'l av been beta,bt since dis attacks are nw shifted on the sons and daughter(heritage of God) then we shld knw dat its time for God's generals to declare war,and mind you:its nt the physical war using guns and stufz,cos if its wid that d 9ja soldiers would have handled them a lng time ago, but its the war and revolution of the spirit he's talking abt,dis fight wid boko haram is more than the physical,cos if its physical,our award'wining well traind 9ja soldier would av apprehended them a lng time ago,but its nt so cos the bible says in eph6vs12:FOR WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES,AGAINST POWERS,AGAINST RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OF DIS WORLD,AGAINST SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES. So ladies&gents,spiritual warfare is wat we need nw,nt a prayer of 'GOD 4GIVE MY ENEMIES',cos the same bible also says there is time for everytin:time to eat,pray,time for warfare. And when you use the time for warfare to pray to God to 4give claiming 'a holy xtain',i'm sowi cos u'll be perishing for lack of understanding. The last person to seek during war is a man of God,they only appear wen the war is becoming much bloody and unbearable for leaders to handle which is wat Bishop oyedepo saw, 'AND NOW HE'S DECLARED A SPIRITUAL WAREFARE AGAINST BH', watch out for their LIQUIDATE!
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by oderemo(m): 10:33am On Jan 23, 2012
when will these so called men and women of GOD stop their buffoonery for heaven sake.
this is one guy that should be behind bars for slapping a member of his congregation in any sane society,
what will his curse do//?
how many boko will his curse kill or disable before weekend ?
oledepo pls don't drag ourself lower than necessary, sir.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by success4(m): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2012
tee2faith:

It seems as if plenty people dey envy the Bishop on nairaland sef! Or how can one explain it? If he talk-na wahala, if he keep quiet-na wahala!  If pastors don't talk, you will criticize them of supporting d problem, if they talk, you will criticize them of being ungodly! Una no dey get job? If he slap-na wahala! If he no slap-na wahala!
May God help una o! Better find something worthwhile to do with your time. My clothes are dirty-come and help wash if you are so jobless

Apologist of Oyedepo. Same pride that is notice in your pastor is seen in you, why talking about your miserable clothing?
A reasonable person WILL NEVER ENVY Oyedepo.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2012
tee2faith:

It seems as if plenty people dey envy the Bishop on nairaland sef! Or how can one explain it? If he talk-na wahala, if he keep quiet-na wahala!  If pastors don't talk, you will criticize them of supporting d problem, if they talk, you will criticize them of being ungodly! Una no dey get job? If he slap-na wahala! If he no slap-na wahala!
Slap yourself for making such a dumb comment! smiley
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by JUO(m): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2012
please read Rev. 6:10-12 before you act. thank you
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by obowunmi(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2012
Where was he when the innocent folks at his churches in the North were bombed into pieces ?
Oyedepo, carry on with your delusions and focus on slapping illiterate young girls.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by bros12345: 11:35am On Jan 23, 2012
obowunmi:

Where was he when the innocent folks at his churches in the North were bombed into pieces ?
Oyedepo, carry on with your delusions and focus on slapping illiterate young girls.

Unfortunately we may never know who you are, who your father is, and who you generation is. Continue to point fingers on those above you.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by nimma(f): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2012
It has now become clear to me that some people are just out to tarnish the image of this great man of God. Its so irritating when people get this petty. I attended this same service and he never mentioned anything about Nigeria splitting!! He was praying against forces fighting against Nigeria's peace.
For those of you who do not believe he is an anointed man of God, dont worry, wait and see what will become of this boko haram soon!
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 23, 2012
what did he say during the fuel subsidy removal saga? The man should just keep shut or better still make ihn go preach to the boko haramists for repentance.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by AHAMDOZIE: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2012
basket mouth ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by dare2think: 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2012
Oyedepo should make sure his family is at the fore front of the "revolution".

A fraudster inciting hatred but would be nowhere when the bombs starts going.

Funny man.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by badesco(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2012
But we cannot see the effect. may be pastor oyedepo will need more than judgement missiles to conquer boko them.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by oderemo(m): 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2012
It has now become clear to me that some people are just out to tarnish the image of this great man of God. Its so irritating when people get this petty. I attended this same service and he never mentioned anything about Nigeria splitting!! He was praying against forces fighting against Nigeria's peace.
For those of you who do not believe he is an anointed man of God, don't worry,
wait and see what will become of this boko haram soon!

u are joker and comedy is not your strong point either. what exactly will become of them? you think this is one big circus, abi.
boko haram will annihilate us all if we don't strategy's on how well to repress them,
can u rem. the old maitesanne group, al shabab, al queda,and all other splinter groups. they don't give up, they are die hard moo,slime terrorist .
ready to die for the course.
let our govt. siddon dey look .
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2012
Emmzalon:

It saddens my heart when i see some posts indirectly indicating dat 'they enjoy all the bombings and attacks of boko haram,let dem carry go'. If bombings are even only limited to the muslims(their kinds) it'l av been beta,bt since dis attacks are nw shifted on the sons and daughter(heritage of God) then we shld knw dat its time for God's generals to declare war,and mind you:its nt the physical war using guns and stufz,cos if its wid that d 9ja soldiers would have handled them a lng time ago, but its the war and revolution of the spirit he's talking abt,dis fight wid boko haram is more than the physical,cos if its physical,our award'wining well traind 9ja soldier would av apprehended them a lng time ago,but its nt so cos the bible says in eph6vs12:FOR WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES,AGAINST POWERS,AGAINST RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OF DIS WORLD,AGAINST SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES. So ladies&gents,spiritual warfare is wat we need nw,nt a prayer of 'GOD 4GIVE MY ENEMIES',cos the same bible also says there is time for everytin:time to eat,pray,time for warfare. And when you use the time for warfare to pray to God to 4give claiming 'a holy xtain',i'm sowi cos u'll be perishing for lack of understanding. The last person to seek during war is a man of God,they only appear wen the war is becoming much bloody and unbearable for leaders to handle which is wat Bishop oyedepo saw, 'AND NOW HE'S DECLARED A SPIRITUAL WAREFARE AGAINST BH', watch out for their LIQUIDATE!
God Bless you for this Bible verse but did you read it to the end where the bible stated the weapons of our warfare?
Therefor put on the whole armour of God that you might be able to stand against the wiles of the devil, Put on the breastplate of rightoeuness, The belt of truth, the Helment of Salvation, the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God and and the cover ur legs with the Gospel of peace. Before u go quoting Bible verses out of context to defend your Fake Prophet read the whole verse, these re the weapons of our warfare against principalities and Powers not the rubbish you papa is spewing. He cannot speak the truth to fake leaders he is here screaming fake curses. Same Him that claimed YarAdua was hale and hearty, abeg he should spare me, chop money pastor.
I wish boko Haram and thier sponsors will be brought to book by a responsible Government that knows how to protect its citizens, I hope each and everyone of them gets punished by the law but this deranged man who is ready to fly out with his jet and leave u the guilable followers high and dry when the country breaks should learn to speak the truth or sharrap
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Demdem(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2012
nimma:

For those of you who do not believe he is an anointed man of God, dont worry, wait and see what will become of this boko haram soon!

Did he or has he specifically prayed against the cabals that has dealt with Nigerians to so long. I think these ones should be cursed first.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2012
[size=18pt]Hey Ole! Ole! Fake Pastor! uuuuuu! Ode! see what your Jesus said oh! Man of Fraud![/size]

"Resist not evil, but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." (Mt. 5:39)

"Remind the Christians to speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, showing meekness to all men." (Titus 3:2)

"Follow Peace with all men and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord." (Hebrews 12:14)

The servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves." (2 Timothy 2:24-25)

"Do all things without murmurrings and disputings, that ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God without rebuke in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation." (Philipians 2:14:15)

Jesus came "to guide our feet into the way of Peace." (Luke 1:79)

Whatever you to to another it is as tho you were doing it to Jesus for he said:"In as much as ye have done it into one of the least of these, my brothers, ye have done it unto me." (Matthew 25:40)

"In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother" (1John 3:10)

"He that doeth good is of God, but he that doeth evil hath not seen God." (3John 1.11)

"He that kills with the sword, must be killed with the sword." (Revelation 13:10)

Forgive "one another if any man have a quarrel with any." (Colossians 3:13)

If anyone steals from you "take it joyfully" (Hebrews 10:34)

Even if you are unjustly enslaved or imprisoned, you do not resist but seek to convert your Jailers as St. Paul did. (Philippians 4:22)

"Be diligent that you may be found in Peace." (2 Peter 3:14)

But doesn't the Bible say we are to obey the Government? Yes, in all things which are not contrary to the Gospel, but if Jesus says live in peace and the governments says go to war, then "We ought to obey God rather than men." (Acts 5:29)

The Fruit of the Spirit is Peace, Love, Gentleness, Meekness" (Galatians 5:22)

"Walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called with all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the spirit in the bond of Peace." (Ephesians 4:1-3)

Peace is the Gospel . This is the doctrine of Christ. "Whosoever transgresses and abides not in the Doctrine of Christ hath not God." (2John 2:1)

"The fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace." (James 3:18)

"Whosoever compells you to go a mile with him, go with him twain." (Mt.5:41)

"When they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another" (Matthew 10:32)

This world is not your home. "You are citizens of heaven." (Philippians 3:20)

"I say unto you love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which desoitefully use and persecute you, that you may be children of your father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:44-45)

"Behold I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye therefore as wise a serpents, and as harmless as doves." (Matthew 10:15)

"Have peace with one another." Romans 9:50)

"Let us follow after the things that make for peace." (Romans 14:19)

"God hath called us unto Peace." (1 Corinthians 7:15)

"Live in peace." (2 Corinthians 13:11)

Jesus mission was to "Preach Peace." (Acts 10:36)

Jesus came and "preached peace." (Ephesians 2:17)

"Seek Peace and ensue it." (1Peter 1:3)

"As you would that men would do to you, do ye also to them likewise." (Luke 6:31)

"We are counted as sheep for the slaughter." (Romans 8:36)

"Blessed are the Peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God." (Matthew 5:19)

"He hath given us the ministry of reconciliation" (2 Corinthians 5:18)

"As far as your responsibility goes, live at peace with all men." (Romans 12:18 Phillips translation)

"On earth peace, good will towards men." (Luke 2:14)

"If any man will sue thee at the law to take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also." (Matthew 5:40)

"Ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars, see that ye be not troubled." (Matthew 24:cool

"My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight that I should be delivered of the Jews." (John 18:36)

"Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword, shall perish with the sword." (Matthew 26:52)

"Bless them that persecute you: bless and curse not." (Romans 12:14)

"Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans 12:20)

"Recompense no man evil for evil." (Romans 12.:7)

"Being reviled, we bless . Being persecuted we suffer it. Being defamed, we entreat." (1Corinthians 4:12-13)

"Dearly Beloved, avenge not yourselves but rather give place unto wrath, for it is written Vengeance is mine, I will repay saith the Lord." (Romans 12:19)

"Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him, if he thirst, give him drink." (Romans 12:9)

"See that none render evil for evil, or railing for railing, but contrariwise blessing." (1 Peter3:9)

God's primary title in the New Testament is The God of Peace. It is used six times (Rom. 15:33, Heb. 13:20, Phil. 4:9, Rom. 16:20, 1 Thess. 5:3, 2 Thess. 3:16)

"Blessed are the Meek for they shall inherit the earth." (Mt.5.5)

"God is not the author of confusion, but of Peace." (1Cor.14:33)

"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of them that preach The Gospel of Peace." (Rom.10:15)

"Finally Brethern, farewell, be perfect. Be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace and the God of Love and Peace shall be with you." (2 Cor.13.11)
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by roselynbas(f): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2012
i remember the story Elijah gave once where he said 'if i be a man of God, let fire fall', I know we have no respect for God talk less of his servant. But i also remember the story of Miriam, where she criticized  Moses for marrying  a Cushite woman (Numbers 12). Moses was not there when she was complaing but God was there and punished her accordingly. God has heard you my dear, you will definitely get your reward.

you never read that part of the bible where Jesus scattered the tables of the traders in the temple of God, nor when the apostles caused a magician to go blind right. you obviously do not read your psalms and see when God talks about the wicked and their destruction. Nor the children of Isreal and their elongated stay in the wilderness fron 40 days to 40 years?

well, i guess not!!! continue to run your mouth, you, your children and your chidren's children will get their reward. keep it up. The God of vengeance will visit his vengeance on the wicked killers because this is wickedness and it shall not go unpunished!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Independent Marketers Accept Blame For Fuel Scarcity / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) / Adebayo Shittu’s Faction ‘Dumps’ APC In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.