Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp (20400 Views)

Air Force Bomb Boko Haram Camp In Borno Photo / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day / Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by oderemo(m): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2012
pls guYs ignore that WAX LRICAL , powerless curse frm oledepo.
if a white man can travell over 6000 miles to embed christianity in africa what stop oyedepo to crawl 900 miles to kaduna and do same.
moreso he owns a jet, he will be dere @ drop of a hat.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Affiliated(m): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2012
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Affiliated(m): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2012
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by sheyguy: 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2012
ode remo:

pls guYs ignore that WAX LRICAL , powerless curse frm oledepo.
if a white man can travell over 6000 miles to embed christianity in africa what stop oyedepo to crawl 900 miles to kaduna and do same.
moreso he owns a jet, he will be dere @ drop of a hat.

If u know a thing about oyedepo u will know he started his ministry in Kaduna and survived the onslaught then.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by cap28: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2012
charlatan !!!!!

why doesnt he lead a revolution against Goodluck Jonathan and his cronies?

or is he afraid that a real revolution will open the eyes of the sheep who follow him around?

Poverty and suffering has caused many nigerians to take leave of their senses, otherwise why would any person have anything to do with this satanic demon masquerading as a man of God?
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2012
[size=18pt]Oyedepo is a man of fraud. If you listen to him you will go astray. He's talking out of his big ego and not according to the teachings of Jesus he claims to follow. Please read the article below to find out why.
[/size]
Jesus and War

by John W. Whitehead

“Put your sword back in its place, for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.”
~ Jesus

With President Bush’s veto of the recent spending bill, fighting in the Middle East will continue indefinitely – wars not only waged by an avowed Christian president but also backed by the evangelical Christian Right. Rev. Jerry Falwell, in speaking of terrorists, epitomizes the Bush Administration’s stance: “I’m for the president to chase them all over the world. If it takes 10 years, blow them away in the name of the Lord.” In this way, Christianity is joined with the state and its war machine.

However, what would Jesus think about this in light of his teachings against the use of violence – war, of course, being organized, systematic violence?

One can only imagine that he would be horrified. After all, many who strive to follow Jesus’ teachings find it impossible to do so and still participate in war. Indeed, leaders in the early church adopted Jesus’ attitude of nonviolence. Tertullian (born about AD 160), one of the giants of the early church, stated very clearly that confessing “Jesus as Lord” means taking the teachings of Jesus seriously. Just as Caesar commanded men to kill their enemies, Jesus commanded them to love their enemies. Caesar made use of chains and torture, in much the same way as governments do today. Jesus, on the other hand, taught Christians to forgive and to sacrifice power for servanthood.

In fact, Tertullian had pithy advice for soldiers who converted to Christianity: quit the army or be martyred for refusing to fight. Tertullian was not alone in his thinking. “For three centuries,” writes biblical scholar Walter Wink in The Powers That Be (1998), “no Christian author to our knowledge approved of Christian participation in battle.” This, of course, changed in the third century when the church was institutionalized and became an integral part of the warring Roman Empire.

Jesus’ apostles never advocated violence. Rather, they urged their followers to suffer, forgive and trust God for the outcome rather than take matters into their own hands. And while they may have talked about warfare and fighting, it was not through the use of conventional weapons. For example, the Apostle Paul wrote: “For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world.”

Christ’s crucifixion was a radical repudiation of the use of violent force. And the cross, which was the Roman tool of execution, was reserved especially for leaders of rebellions. “Anyone proclaiming a rival kingdom to the kingdom of Caesar would be a prime candidate for crucifixion,” writes Brian McLaren in The Secret Message of Jesus (2006). “This is exactly what Jesus proclaimed, and this is exactly what he offered.” But Jesus’ kingdom was one of peace. Among other things, he proclaimed, “Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you. To him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also.” Consequently, Jesus ordered Peter not to use the sword, even to protect him.

The so-called Roman peace (Pax Romana) was made possible by the cross. That is, people so feared crucifixion that many opted not to challenge the emperor rather than face the possibility of death on the cross. Why then would early Christians choose the cross – an instrument of torture, domination, fear, intimidation and death – as their primary symbol? What could this possibly mean?

For early Christians, “it apparently meant that the kingdom of God would triumph not by inflicting violence but by enduring it,” notes McLaren, “not by making others suffer but by willingly enduring suffering for the sake of justice – not by coercing or humiliating others but by enduring their humiliation with gentle dignity.” Jesus, they believed, had taken the empire’s instrument of torture and transformed it into God’s symbol of the repudiation of violence. The message? Love, not violence, is the most powerful force in the universe.

Not surprisingly, the early Christians were not crusaders or warriors but martyrs – men and women with the faith and courage to face the lions. Like Jesus, they chose to suffer rather than inflict violence.

When Jesus said “Blessed are the peacemakers,” exhorting his followers to turn the other cheek and give freely, he was telling us that active peacemaking is the way to end war. Can you imagine what the world would be like if every church adopted that attitude and focused its energies on active peacemaking?

The Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr., who vocally opposed the Vietnam War, took to heart Jesus’ teachings about peacemaking. In his acceptance speech for the Nobel Peace Prize, King proclaimed:

Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal. We will not build a peaceful world by following a negative path. It is not enough to say “we must not wage war.” It is necessary to love peace and sacrifice for it. We must concentrate not merely on the negative expulsion of war but the positive affirmation of peace.

This is not to say that Jesus was a pacifist. The opposite is true. He spoke truth to power and engaged in active resistance to injustice. In my opinion, Jesus would have intervened to defend someone being violently mistreated, and I believe we must do the same. But he would never have engaged in violence as the means to an end.

One has to wonder what Jesus would say about war being waged in his name today. As Gary Wills writes in What Jesus Meant (2006), “If people want to do battle for God, they cannot claim Jesus has called them to this task, since he told Pilate that his ministers would not do that.” In fact, as Wills notes, Jesus “never accepted violence as justified.”
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by ljila(f): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2012
Shaking my head at my compatriots, we get work oo.
Two people have claimed that he didn't say it, yet i haven't seen anyone of the people spewing insults at him who've claimed they've checked it out, and the newspapers claims are true. The message no de im website? Why not check it out for yourself to see if true, and if he did say it, correct his wrong views in love, no be so Jesus go do?
It's as if some people are waiting for him to do anything wrong and crucify him, na wa oo. Seems the accuser of the brethren can take a break from his day+night job cos there are many people willing to help him for free!

I wonder if the Christians that have joined in "washing him clean with insults" have read the part of the bible which says "speak evil of no man (Titus 3:2)" -it didn't say tolerate oo, or "let brotherly love continue (Hebrews 13:1)" -i wonder how love and some of these replies correlate.
Before you go ahead and label me bla bla bla remember, MOI ISN'S PERFECTO!  kiss just think if you have never thought, prayed or wished worse on Boko haram and get off your high horse, yeah?!  wink
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Enosa1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2012
i agree with u@diluminati
To those calling a MOG all sort of names, b warned cause if he truely is a MOG(which only God can tell) then u have just invited the wrath of God upon yourself
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Alebros: 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2012
Na wa for naira land boys and chics o.except for a few here, how can u condemn anyone standing against boko haram. abi una be members of this bomb squad?The bishop has spoken for christians.There is a time for mercy and a time for judgement.The same Jesus who told us to turn the other cheek was violent against merchants who turned the temple to a shopping complex.Critics beware and stop opposing what opposes BH except u are a board member of this squad of bombers!
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by wasobia(m): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2012
Nigerians are so good at pulling themselves down grin

Any attempt to see another person rising and doing okay in life, they will start to cast stones and dirt on such an individual or country. Post anything bad about America, UK etc, Nigerians will start saying all manner of things. Dirty minded people.

Instead of a collective voice against this monster called Boko Haram, imagine all these notes against such person who has come out openly within his congregation to rebuke their act.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2012
Some old nigga describing Nigerians  angry
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipg4EL_JUyE[/flash]
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by obowunmi(m): 12:00am On Jan 24, 2012
Unfortunately we may never know who you are, who your father is, and who you generation is. Continue to point fingers on those above you.

bros12345: your generations will never be known,  aro buruku, ode oshi,  aye baba ati iya re o ni da,  oponu. your parents will bury you.  cool cool cool
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 24, 2012
*laughing*
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by cold(m): 4:41am On Jan 24, 2012
Just In:
Bishop Oyedepo:-'On my orders,spiritual forces have begun striking selected targets of significant importance to undermine Boko Haram's ability to wage a guerilla warfare. These are opening stages of what will be a broad and concerted campaign.

More than 50000 Holy Ghost warriors are giving crucial support.From the use of spiritual and temporal bases,to help with intelligence & logistics,to the deployment of combat units from the faith.Every one involved in this operation has chosen to bear the duty & share the honor of serving in our common defense.

To all men and women of goodwill now on their way to core North,the peace of a troubled nation and the hopes of an oppressed people now depend on you.That trust is well placed.

The enemies you confront will come to know the glory of God.The people you liberate will witness the honorable and decent spirit of civilised peoples.In this conflict,we face an enemy who has no regard for conventions of rules of war or rules of morality.

We come to the north with respect for its citizens & for their great civilization. We have no ambition to remain in the north,except remove a threat and restore control of that region to an already debilitated Federal Government.

Brethren,the dangers to our country and the world will be overcome. We will pass through this time of peril and carry on the work of peace & prosperity to all who believe.We will defend our freedom.We will bring freedom to others and we will prevail.
May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
May God bless the Winners Faith Chapel
may God bless me,his annointed

03:00 hours GMT

Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Jakumo(m): 7:48am On Jan 24, 2012
I love the sight of prayer missiles heading for their targets in the morning.   It looks like victory.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by PA1982(f): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2012
usanieja, 6 days to go for calamity to 'smite' my family.
What are you going to do next Monday?

Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp
« #25 on: Yesterday at 09:03:27 AM »

For any one here who is ranting his or her mouth against Gods servant MAY THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD his servant spews from his mouth rest upon you all in this page, since you dont know the difference between Gods servant, man of God, and a prophet of God, just like in the bible, those children that came out abusing and laughing at Gods servants "PROPHET ELIJAH", and he instantly caused them and the wild beast came out from the bush and devour them all, may such heavy calamity rest upon you all and your families. This week if heavy calamity does not come to you and your family members. then God has not called Bishop David Oyedepo. EXCERPT GOD HAS NOT CALL BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO, WILL YOU PEOPLE GOD SCOT FREE WITH ABUSING GOD'S SERVANT. I stand tto let you know that, "right from the days of John the baptist, the Kingdom of God suffereth violence and its only the violence that will take it by force" Do you think a president Johnathan is silly to go and kneel or Obasanjo before adeboye for prayers, and you mere beings just sit down here to be abusing these men of God, anyway the bible has said "for my people perished for lack of knowledge, lack of understanding, lack of wisdom" repent or this impending calamity will rest upon you and your family members, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by cold(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2012
Jakumo:

I love the sight of prayer missiles heading for their targets in the morning.   It looks like victory.
grin grin Ahh such a beautiful sight
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 24, 2012
Affiliated:

When i was in Covenant, a bishop would tell us students things like all our parents combined cannot achieve what he has achieved and so on. it sounded slow to me then. hearing someone say if you multiply another person by one million and so on still sounds slow to me now. I saw a picture of the US president fist bumping a white house cleaner and i thought that if He was the definition of Illuminati according to rumours and that Bishop was the definition of Christianity i would be strongly inclined towards the Illuminati. Thank God i know it's not so. If you are a winner and you feel strongly inclined to throw some curses in my direction, stop trying to influence people with fear. That's how the Devil operates
Most sound point
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by murphy387(m): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2012
Bishop oyedepo has been placed over the world largest church auditorium base on his spiritual qualifications,so if such a person is bold and never be a coward like some of your mediocre you call pastors to declare destruction loudly on BOKO HARAM,I tell you it shall come to pass!and if u don't stop all this ur stupidity statement concerning the man,I pity you and ur generation!
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by murphy387(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2012
I don't even know why you people keeps talking about the slap,but I tell u,if your mother is a witch I won't even slap her I would rather stone the witchcraft out of her! You idiot,I know its not u pple speaking,there is one strong demon speaking in you pple and I don't think you guys can be deliver @ all,fools
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2012
*Laughing again*
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2012
[size=18pt]Fake Fastor Ofedepo are you reading?[/size]

Jesus Quotes on Love, Mercy, Humility, Peace

Below are Jesus' words. J[b]esus never advocated any form of violence or dominance[/b]. Instead, He commanded us to love, show mercy, and to forgive others. It is inconceivable that Jesus would support war. (Sermon on the Mount Analysis)

Non Violence: Then Jesus said to him, "Put your sword back into its place; for those who live by the sword, die by the sword. Matt 26:52.

Meek, Merciful, and Peacemakers: Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth, Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy, Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. Matt 5:5-9.

Forgive Those Who Sin Against Us: Then Peter came up and said to him, "Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?" Jesus said to him, "I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven, " Matt 18:21-22

Love your Enemies: But I say to you that hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. Luke 6:27-32

Love Your Neighbor, But Who is My Neighbor?: And behold, a lawyer stood up to put him to the test, saying, "Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?" He said to him, "What is written in the law? How do you read?" And he answered, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself." And he said to him, "You have answered right; do this, and you will live." But he, desiring to justify himself, said to Jesus, "And who is my neighbor?" Jesus replied, "A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and he fell among robbers, who stripped him and beat him, and departed, leaving him half dead. Now by chance a priest was going down that road; and when he saw him he passed by on the other side. So likewise a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan, as he journeyed, came to where he was; and when he saw him, he had compassion, and went to him and bound up his wounds, pouring on oil and wine; then he set him on his own beast and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. And the next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper, saying, 'Take care of him; and whatever more you spend, I will repay you when I come back.' Which of these three, do you think, proved neighbor to the man who fell among the robbers?" He said, "The one who showed mercy on him." And Jesus said to him, "Go and do likewise." Luke 10:25-37

All of Jesus's teachings center on love, humility, and mercy. The idea that we would fight a war in the name of Jesus is inconceivable, because Jesus taught us to love one another.

Early Church and New Testament Quotes for Peace Back to Top

No Evil for Evil: Do not return evil for evil. Avenge not yourselves, but rather give way to wrath; for it is written, vengeance is mine; I will repay, says the Lord. Therefore if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsts, give him drink: for in so doing you shall heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:17-21

Do Not Hate: Whoever hates his brother is a murderer: and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him. I John 3:15

Do Not Hate: If anyone says, I love God, but hates the brothers or sisters, he is a liar, Whoever loves God must also love the brothers and sisters. I John 3:20, 21

No Revenge: See that none render evil for evil to any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. I Thessalonians 5:15

Do Good, Not Evil Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come forth, those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of judgment.

[size=18pt]
Keep Jesus' Word Jesus answered him, "If a man loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me. John 14:23-24
[/size]
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Faithnn: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2012
INSTRUCTION TO THOSE WHO HAVE CRITICISED BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO "TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM".
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by UyiIredia(m): 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2012
Hmmn ! person wey dey go round CU dey picket students over their dressing. Make I hear word jo !
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by antartica(m): 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2012
Ode. Who annointed him? Himself. Who made him a bishop? Himself. He is what he is because magas like u believe. A man like him who is suppose to be at the forefront of the campaign for humane treatment of children turn out to be at the forefront for the propagation of violent and psychological abuse of frail children. He is nothing but a fo.olish opportunist and those that follow him are even more thickheaded and not in anyway different from boko haram pigs.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2012
@Uyi Iredia

Thanks for that expose.

@antartica

these same thickheaded empty brain hero worshipers for fastor ofedepo don't read at all. they have their bible but they dont care to read, or even understand what their Lord said. I've helped them out here, but they won't read. Really thickheaded ediotz! follow follow people.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by kooto(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2012
I will want to say that people should not make jest, mockery of men of God the way i see it done here on NL. we are all human and we tend to differ in feelings, reasoning or our aproach towards things, it could be moe painful and frustrating if someone close or well known is a victim of this senceless slaughter by bh. insulting people without caution is not fair, let us look within ourselves and be sincere we know it's not fair.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2012
kooto:

I will want to say that people should not make jest, mockery of men of God the way i see it done here on NL. we are all human and we tend to differ in feelings, reasoning or our aproach towards things, it could be moe painful and frustrating if someone close or well known is a victim of this senceless slaughter by bh. insulting people without caution is not fair, let us look within ourselves and be sincere we know it's not fair.

please stop this sentimentalism. he's leading thousands, possibly millions to doom! what do you want me to do? siddon look. what if my relatives are under his spell? you still want me to siddon look? gosh forbid! kia!
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Jakumo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2012
Y'all are just jealous because you don't have your own private luxury jet to fly straight to Jeeeeesus for social visits, like our miracle pastor does. Keep talking about him this way and he might be forced to just ease up and blindside you with the loudest bytch-slap ever heard. Worst part of that is you'd be asked to PAY for that Holy Slap. Ain't that a mufuggih ? Cain't get nothin' for free no more, unless you become a preacher.

Most of you will never even qualify for the Mile-High Club in the economy class of a commercial flight, talk less of owning your own bird where you could bone a different church secretary on every flight. Leave the Man of Dog alone already, and go start your own church if you want some of that money for nothing and chicks for free.

Pastor O don't be half-steppin' y'all, but don't get mad, just go get yours.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by PA1982(f): 9:41am On Jan 25, 2012
usanieja, 5 days to go for calamity to 'smite' my family.
What are you going to do next Monday?
Will you be honest and give up these ignorant tirades?

« #25 on: Yesterday at 09:03:27 AM »

For any one here who is ranting his or her mouth against Gods servant MAY THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD his servant spews from his mouth rest upon you all in this page, since you dont know the difference between Gods servant, man of God, and a prophet of God, just like in the bible, those children that came out abusing and laughing at Gods servants "PROPHET ELIJAH", and he instantly caused them and the wild beast came out from the bush and devour them all, may such heavy calamity rest upon you all and your families. This week if heavy calamity does not come to you and your family members. then God has not called Bishop David Oyedepo. EXCERPT GOD HAS NOT CALL BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO, WILL YOU PEOPLE GOD SCOT FREE WITH ABUSING GOD'S SERVANT. I stand tto let you know that, "right from the days of John the baptist, the Kingdom of God suffereth violence and its only the violence that will take it by force" Do you think a president Johnathan is silly to go and kneel or Obasanjo before adeboye for prayers, and you mere beings just sit down here to be abusing these men of God, anyway the bible has said "for my people perished for lack of knowledge, lack of understanding, lack of wisdom" repent or this impending calamity will rest upon you and your family members, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by Jakumo(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2012
For the avoidance of doubt, any warning emanating from Pastor "Ohmygod" of the Holy Slap fame, given his official capacity as  Heaven's Ambassador to Nigeria, should be regarded as the final word that will be issued to the press before the fateful moment when prayer and curse missile silo covers creak open to reveal the pointy business-end of God's wrath below.   In such a doomsday scenario, the hydraulically-operated mechanical hand affixed to the underside of the miracle pastor's private luxury jet would also be armed, with lethality level "Holy Slap" dialled in, as the jet sits ready on the tarmac, awaiting scramble orders from God.  Let us all pray religiously that this unthinkable outcome does not materialize.   Let us also pray for the delivery of a luxury corporate jet in the private hangar of every pastor-fearing man and woman in Nigeria.

Foresaketh thee not thine wayward nubile maidens in need of carnal knowledge and forgiveness, but inviteth them for PRIVATE midnight prayers, that they may behold thine Holy Moisture-Seeking Missile, while speaking in tongues as the Laying on of Hands proceeds in Jeesus name. Amen.
Re: Oyedepo Sends God’s Judgment Missiles Into Boko Haram Camp by PA1982(f): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2012
usanieja, 4 days to go for calamity to 'smite' my family.
What are you going to do next Monday? Admit the truth of the matter?
That you've been led up the garden path?

« #25 »

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) / Independent Marketers Accept Blame For Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.