Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: (7995 Views)

UK Biafra:Nigerian Militants Hijack Merchant Ship And Demand Activist's Releas / MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by NegroNtns(m): 1:51am On Jan 26, 2012
are you asking me to be omo lua bi, is this what you are saying? cheesy

oh, by the way, what does your time say. . . .what's the age on this post? haaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahaaaaaa cheesy
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by Kobojunkie: 1:56am On Jan 26, 2012
48 hours don tay pass . . . . wetin happen?
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by aljharem(m): 1:56am On Jan 26, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

are you asking me to be omo lua bi, is this what you are saying?   cheesy

oh, by the way, what does your time say. . . .what's the age on this post? haaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahaaaaaa   cheesy

Yes, I am begging you egbon to be an omo lu abi,  grin reason :- i want to try and see who the true bigots are here on NL and also to see if we Nigerians can respect each other

Egbon e ma binu, I had to go do something before I saw ur post grin grin grin grin
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by LogicMind: 1:57am On Jan 26, 2012
Kobojunkie:

48 hours don tay pass . . . . wetin  happen?

I think the army is considering its position.
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by Kobojunkie: 2:00am On Jan 26, 2012
again . . . . .
Kobojunkie:

Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by LogicMind: 2:02am On Jan 26, 2012
Army is scared and in denial.: "we didn't kill anybody o! And we have detained nobody. Please leave us alone." Pathetic.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855213.0.html
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by LogicMind: 2:04am On Jan 26, 2012
Kobojunkie:

again . . . . .

Patience, the veiled one. Patience.
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by NegroNtns(m): 2:07am On Jan 26, 2012
ibo no be persin i dey face with my omo lua bi at all at all!   cool

I fit chill for another 48hrs then come back see status but to show goodwill. . . . .nah, ibo no sabi the meaning of goodwill.  

Can you imagine for one minute how they would ride Yoruba back if this empty threat had succeeded?
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by aljharem(m): 2:13am On Jan 26, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

I fit chill for another 48hrs then come back see status but to show goodwill. . . . .nah, ibo no sabi the meaning of goodwill.  

Can you imagine for one minute how they would ride Yoruba back if this empty threat had succeeded?

I understand, me self do omo lu abi before but the more I study some of them the more I know why they behave like they do.

I just want us to do omo lu abi for now and watch them more. Already I have given them the benefit of the doubt that they can learn to respect others but they keep breaking it. I am still watching them for now and I am waiting for just one of them to tell Nchara off then maybe there can be peace on NL.

I am just trying to give peace a chance wink
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by BlackPikiN(m): 2:15am On Jan 26, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

HAhahaha, see this mo/ron.
Igbo sneeze, Nigerian army give explanation.
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by LogicMind: 2:20am On Jan 26, 2012
alj harem:

I understand, me self do omo lu abi before but the more I study some of them the more I know why they behave like they do.

I just want us to do omo lu abi for now and watch them more. Already I have given them the benefit of the doubt that they can learn to respect others but they keep breaking it. I am still watching them for now and I am waiting for just one of them to tell Nchara off then maybe there can be peace on NL.

I am just trying to give peace a chance wink

Learn to respect you?! An aboki and an Yoruba?!
Tufiakwa!
I would rather eat worm.
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by OgidiBoy(m): 2:22am On Jan 26, 2012
ordinary Massob makes demands Nigerian Army goes into panic and starts making useless explanations. I wonder what would happen if Igbo leaders

come together and make demands. Massob I fear una ohh!!
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by aljharem(m): 2:23am On Jan 26, 2012
BlackPikiN:

HAhahaha, see this mo/ron.
Igbo sneeze, Nigerian army give explanation.
Logic Mind:

Learn to respect you?! An aboki and an Yoruba?!
Tufiakwa!
I would rather eat worm.

But you expect people like me to respect nyamaria ko ?

how does that work undecided cry
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by LogicMind: 2:38am On Jan 26, 2012
alj harem:

But you expect people like me to respect nyamaria ko ?

how does that work undecided cry

The only thing we expect from you is to go your own way and leave biafra alone, though that seems too difficult for you. I wonder why.
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by aljharem(m): 2:40am On Jan 26, 2012
Logic Mind:

The only thing we expect from you is to go your own way and leave biafra alone, though that seems too difficult for you. I wonder why.

no one is holding biafra undecided
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2016
Did the Army raid MASSOB again? What did I miss

MODIFIED:
Apologies, it is 2012 news self

1 Like

Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by Progressive01(m): 9:43am On Sep 07, 2016
ochukoccna:
MASSOB we dey await your BH stunts
Abi Ojukwu appease from the grave?
Or wan collabo with MEND?
Abi your clock dey slow?
OmoTier1:
Waste of time these ones! Soon they would grow and throw ballon at Niger bridge and claim they have blown it up! See how MASSOB have made igbos look like wanna be cheesy
Kobojunkie:
NegroNtns:
OgidiBoy:
ordinary Massob makes demands Nigerian Army goes into panic and starts making useless explanations. I wonder what would happen if Igbo leaders
come together and make demands. Massob I fear una ohh!!
aljharem:

no one is holding biafra undecided
TonyeBarcanista:
Did the Army raid MASSOB again? What did I miss
MODIFIED:
Apologies, it is 2012 news self
Very funny comments here. cheesycheesy
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2016
Progressive01:
Very funny comments here. cheesycheesy
It is 2012 news

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Economist Prof Sam Aluko Is Dead / Why Do Nigerians Confuse Titles With Professions / Arewa Youths Reject FG’s N5.8bn Compensation For Post-election Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.