Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: (7997 Views)

UK Biafra:Nigerian Militants Hijack Merchant Ship And Demand Activist's Releas / MASSOB Gives FG One-week Ultimatum To Release Nnamdi Kanu-vanguard / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2012
waxrider:

By the way I am Odua tokan-tokan from Ile-Ife. But wait ooo, its getting too much on this Ibo people.

Are they the only one in Nigeria?

Boko-haram butchering them in the North, Fulanis in Jos. Now Nigerian army on their own land.

One thing I will say is they use mouth a lot.

Nigerian military and SSS is operated by Hausas to protect their boko-haram interest. If Ibo people continue their mouth game, instead of acting, they will just go into extinction.

Nigerian military/hausa is ready annihilate them.

When OPC came out to brandish their guns against boko-haram last year, the Igbo leader in Lagos came out and started talking poooo that Lagos doesnt belong to Yorubas alone, they should not bring trouble to Lagos. Igbo people are ready to confront OPC. I was mad when I read it on news. I asked myself is not the same course OPC is fighting with you. Is it not ur fight ?

Now trouble is finding them in their own house. They are bunch of cowards.

Atleast OPC did a war show. What has indigbo done ?
Nothing except mouth.

And later they will be calling yorubas name. They will say yorubas are not cooperating with them.
I remeber, hausa communities in Lagos was distabilized.
Yorubas has balls, they showed it. What has indigbo done ?

Yorubas are mafias, remeber Ife and Modekeke. We fight face-to-face war and not coward throw and run like boko-haram.

I am proud to be a yoruba man.

Odua agbe wa ooo. Ase
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by maasoap(m): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2012
Biafara died over 40 years ago, so we shouldn't be talking about thieves, thugs, jobless people, extortionists, armed bandits calling themselves MASSOB. You live in Nigeria yet calling yourselves Biafara. Is Biafara a name of your ancestor or what? Why not something like Ndigbo Congress or Igbo Peoples Congress because Biafara is a joke. And when you eventually do that, try to emulate OPC because it has been successfully transformed into vigilante group in the South West which in turn makes them ever battle-ready.
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by kizito96(m): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2012
Please release MASSOB members they were just protesting
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by mail4gift2(m): 4:06pm On Jan 24, 2012
All of you here sitting at home and typing nonsense, you better be careful, never ever in your life take a man's silence for his weakness. Whenever MASSOB start their own killing, y'all should be prepared for war because it will definitely result to war.

Be careful for what you wish for.
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by mrperfect(m): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2012
Please we want peace, let there be peace in Nigeria
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by NegroNtns(m): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2012
whats the update on this standoff, are the bodies and arrested persons released yet?
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by dayokanu(m): 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2012
gentlegg:

I am an Igbo, supports MASSOB's agitation but not their style. Infact i live a few metres away from where this incident of Massob with Army happened on sunday. Those Massob boys are clowns, silly, pure Abakaliki boys. Imaging them mounting road blocks and collecting money from bikes and vehicles carrying goods, terrorizing and harassing us their supposed brothers. Before you do any construction work in our area you have to pay them some charges first and so many other miscreant activities. Where and when you expect them to react, they wouldn't. Infact the military should flush them out

Quite an expose on the criminals called MASSOB

How many hours left Should be below 30hours left now
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2012
Me sef dey wait!
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by slimghost(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2012
diluminati:

Me sef dey wait!

U go old be that! Nothing will happen jor!!
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by realkendy(f): 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2012
Exactly the same way boko haram bombing started.Killing n arresting harmless pipo till they quietly arm themselves and become dreaded.These soldiers should be called to order before politicians start using the opportunity to use another group to achieve their aim.
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by dustydee: 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2012
Won't the charge them to court?let the law take its course. cool
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by NegroNtns(m): 2:58am On Jan 25, 2012
whats status on this body confiscation and the MASSOB ultimatum? Are the people and their dead bodies released yet?

If it hasnt happened then it could only mean one of three things:

1. Gej, the CiC has heard about it and has no interest intervening to protect MASSOB.
2. Nigeria has two army commands - one under the command of Gej (this will be the one sent to Lagos); the other is commanded by another entity and this MASSOB kidnap is under their direction and Gej has no power to intervene.
3. Gej, the CiC has not heard about the issue and doesnt know to intervene.
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by NegroNtns(m): 3:13am On Jan 25, 2012
Quote from: waxrider on Yesterday at 12:55:02 PM
By the way I am Odua tokan-tokan from Ile-Ife. But wait ooo, its getting too much on this Ibo people.

Are they the only one in Nigeria?

Boko-haram butchering them in the North, Fulanis in Jos. Now Nigerian army on their own land.

One thing I will say is they use mouth a lot.

Nigerian military and SSS is operated by Hausas to protect their boko-haram interest. If Ibo people continue their mouth game, instead of acting, they will just go into extinction.

Nigerian military/hausa is ready annihilate them.

When OPC came out to brandish their guns against boko-haram last year, the Igbo leader in Lagos came out and started talking poooo that Lagos doesnt belong to Yorubas alone, they should not bring trouble to Lagos. Igbo people are ready to confront OPC. I was mad when I read it on news. I asked myself is not the same course OPC is fighting with you. Is it not ur fight ?

Now trouble is finding them in their own house. They are bunch of cowards.

Atleast OPC did a war show. What has indigbo done ?
Nothing except mouth.

And later they will be calling yorubas name. They will say yorubas are not cooperating with them.
I remeber, hausa communities in Lagos was distabilized.
Yorubas has balls, they showed it. What has indigbo done ?

Yorubas are mafias, remeber Ife and Modekeke. We fight face-to-face war and not coward throw and run like boko-haram.

I am proud to be a yoruba man.

waxrider, I was very impressed with what you wrote. I don't use other people post to make a point but I used yours tonight.

I am proud of you and I am proud we share blood.

Oodua a gbe wa! Aiye aye wa!! Aiye a nife wa!!!
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 25, 2012
how many hours to the deadline?
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by NegroNtns(m): 5:01am On Jan 25, 2012
….Army denies killing MASSOB members

THE Nigerian Army has denied killing any member of Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, in Onitsha.

The Army said nobody was killed during a joint military/police to fish out hoodlums in Onitsha axis of Anambra State.

According to the Assistant Army Public Relations, 82 Division, Lt. Col. Sagir Musa, the joint patrol raided hideout of hoodlum terrorizing Anambra/Onitsha axis and arrested 46 of them.

MASSOB had accused soldiers of killing three of its members and arresting 46 of them as they were preparing for Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu’s burial slated for March 2, 2012.

“It is true 46 hoodlums terrorizing Anambra/Onitsha axis were arrested during a joint army/police raids in their various hideouts. If these bandits are MASSOB members, then it is unfortunate.

“It is also untrue that three bandits or so-called MASSOB members were killed. Nobody was killed or injured throughout the raids,” said the Army spokesman.
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by dayokanu(m): 7:14am On Jan 25, 2012
How many hours more to this deadline?
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by Nwaaba1(m): 8:12am On Jan 25, 2012
Another War is about to start , lets wait and see.

Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by birdman(m): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2012
dayokanu:

How many hours more to this deadline?

Perhaps Uwazuruike is not above ghana-must-go bag. Just saying tongue
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by peckhamboi: 8:51am On Jan 25, 2012
48 hours have elapsed now.

Pleae update us with the latest development.
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by Okijajuju1(m): 11:08am On Jan 25, 2012
These massob boys wey no get mind.
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2012
Okija_juju:

These massob boys wey no get mind.

hahahaha, you wan make police arrest them ? grin
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by ochukoccna: 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2012
MASSOB we dey await your BH stunts
Abi Ojukwu appease from the grave?
Or wan collabo with MEND?
Abi your clock dey slow?
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by NegroNtns(m): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2012
. . . "Negro glances at watch" cool
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by NegroNtns(m): 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2012
Abi your clock dey slow?

cool
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by LogicMind: 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2012
ochukoccna:

Abi your clock dey slow?

Negro_Ntns:

. . . "Negro glances at watch"  cool

You seem to not understand the meaning of the word, "ultimatum" and seem to confuse it with "deadline".
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by dayokanu(m): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2012
Abeg wetin be time oooo
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by OmoTier1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2012
Waste of time these ones! Soon they would grow and throw ballon at Niger bridge and claim they have blown it up! See how MASSOB have made igbos look like wanna be cheesy
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by NegroNtns(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2012
You seem to not understand the meaning of the word, "ultimatum" and seem to confuse it with "deadline".

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

gave the Nigerian Army 48 hours
  cool
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by aljharem(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2012
Kudos to massob

they have shown a high level of maturity

there is no point in adding fuel to the fire already. cool
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by NegroNtns(m): 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2012
Excellent observation Alhj!  Excellent!! 

. . . going forward, will they use this lesson to apply to other confrontations?  More than likely not, they are astill going to come out bragging and thumping empty chest first and later to fall humiliated.  yanmiri always put the horse behind the cart. . .  they never fail to do that.
Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by NegroNtns(m): 12:59am On Jan 26, 2012
[b]Abi your clock dey slow?[/[/b]quote]

'dont know about MASSOB but Im on GMT pardner! cool

Re: Massob Gives Army 48 Hours To Releas Its Members Or: by aljharem(m): 1:32am On Jan 26, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Excellent observation Alhj!  Excellent!! 

. . . going forward, will they use this lesson to apply to other confrontations?  More than likely not, they are astill going to come out bragging and thumping empty chest first and later to fall humiliated.  yanmiri always put the horse behind the cart. . .  they never fail to do that. 

Haba lets not go tribal. even if they insult we should not insult back, that way they might learn and we would then respect each other wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed / Pls Help Before Access Bank Send Me To Jail. / Fayemi Has Been Honoured With The Highest Award In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.