Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? (2627 Views)

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / Ladies Will You Accept This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by Andrew3(m): 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2012
I have had series of arguments with different ladies concerning how I will act with ma wife when am married and have kids.
I am a bosoms loving guy and had always planned to make sure my children feed only on baby food, never to go near my territory.
If you happened to be my wife and I instructed you not to feed my bosom to the baby except baby food, how will you react?

Ok what if after series of arguments I agree that me and the baby will share one each, no one crosses the border to another. The
smallest person takes the smallest size. ladies only please reply.  angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by iyatrustee(f): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2012
mtchew! shows how immature and unripe you are for marriage. go learn some important life lessons and in the next few years, bossom sharing with ur own child would be the least of ur problems. angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by pendo89(f): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2012
iyatrustee:

mtchew! shows how immature and unripe you are for marriage. go learn some important life lessons and in the next few years, bossom sharing with ur own child would be the least of ur problems. angry

cant add more.
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2012
The federal ministry of health warns that egbo smokers are liable to brain dysfunction, paranoia, delusions & hallucinations! Dont open threads after smoking! If you must smoke, dont open a thread, if you must open a thread, dont smoke!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by pendo89(f): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2012
lmao
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by Dyt(f): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2012
Buhahahaha
Drew s killed me ooooo
so wat portion ll u give d lil one
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by Yorisb: 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2012
::Andrew:::

I have had series of arguments with different ladies concerning how I will act with ma wife when am married and have kids.
I am a bosoms loving guy and had always planned to make sure my children feed only on baby food, never to go there my territory.
If you happen to be my wife and [size=14pt]I instruct[/size] you not to feed my bosom to the baby except baby food how will you react?

And you still wonder why you're 'undateable'?
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by Andrew3(m): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2012
sexkillz:

The federal ministry of health warns that egbo smokers are liable to brain dysfunction, paranoia, delusions & hallucinations! Dont open threads after smoking! If you must smoke, dont open a thread, if you must open a thread, dont smoke!
You will not understand grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by Dyt(f): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2012
Oh gawd
yorisb my bribs ooo
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by Andrew3(m): 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2012
iyatrustee:

You dont get ma point, what am trying to say is that I wont want the little one to eeehhh you know the rest tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by Andrew3(m): 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2012
Yorisb:

And you still wonder why you're 'undateable'?
Dense charlatan. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by Yorisb: 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2012
What have I done to come in for a lampooning, Oga? Lol

Na only question I ask oh. Taata!
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by Yorisb: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2012
Dyt:

Oh gawd
yorisb my bribs ooo

Lol

Howdy, Crumpet?!?
wink
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by Mynd44: 12:18am On Jan 25, 2012
The OP is disturbed
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by 9janinja1(f): 2:33am On Jan 25, 2012
sexkillz:

lol
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:37am On Jan 25, 2012
I've been on NL for a while now but I don't rily post replies or start threads, I just read! Where are all the serious posters of those days; MBJ and co.? Imagine a guy telling ladies that they will not breast-feed their children when they marry him cos he wants the bosoms to himself. What a loon!
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 25, 2012

I am a bosoms loving guy and had always planned to make sure my children feed only on baby food, never to go there my territory.
If you happen to be my wife and I instruct you not to feed my bosom to the baby except baby food how will you react?

Ok what if after series of arguments I agree that me and the baby will share one each, no one crosses the border to another. The
smallest person takes the smallest size. ladies only please reply. angry angry angry angry angry angry

http://www.drug-rehabs.org/
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by Gamerette(f): 3:22am On Jan 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

http://www.drug-rehabs.org/

and u will continue having series of arguments. You seriously need help!
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 25, 2012
Is my body, I do what I wanna do with it. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by Andrew3(m): 7:04am On Jan 25, 2012
rokiatu:

Is my body, I do what I wanna do with it. undecided undecided undecided
It is your body, I am the man angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by Mynd44: 7:11am On Jan 25, 2012
^^^
Most time when those words are spoken, they are spoken when said man is having an Inferiority complex
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by Bbng(f): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2012
It is your body, I am the man angry angry angry angry angry angry

Na wa for you o!!! sad
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by cindyrella(f): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2012
sexkillz: The federal ministry of health warns that egbo smokers are liable to brain dysfunction, paranoia, delusions & hallucinations! Dont open threads after smoking! If you must smoke, dont open a thread, if you must open a thread, dont smoke!

DIES!!
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by Honeycity(f): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2012
dis poster is a grade 1 mumu grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by luckgames(m): 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2012
I am a bosoms loving guy and had always planned to make sure my children feed only on baby food, never to go near my territory.
If you happened to be my wife and I instructed you not to feed my bosom to the baby except baby food, how will you react?

smallest person takes the smallest size. ladies only please reply.  angry angry angry angry angry angry
I told my wife the same thing year ago
But You should not make big deal out of this
Guess what she feed my kid with her bosom
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by mimicue(f): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
Dumb post... No comment cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
*Walks out of thread.*
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by Mynd44: 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2012
Since January till now, the OP's mentality has not changed
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by kilimanjaro(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
The OP is a joker!
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by Mynd44: 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2012
^^
More like a clown
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept This If You Were Ma Wife? by pendo89(f): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
lol. Wait till you see the little baby crying for milk.
You will be tempted to breastfeed it yourself let alone the one with breasts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gf Attemptd Succide Cus I Wnted 2 Break Up Wt Her. Am I At Fault? / Guys LOVE :-* / My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.