Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79732 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by claremont(m): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2012
r231:

Account Info sent

Thanks
Seen. cool
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2012
akpan123:

where should the donation be sent to. also need picture and contact info the patient. thanks

account info sent

unfortunately I can't give you her contact but you can email nairalandcharity@gmail.com if you need any more information
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by dhtml5: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2012
This is getting more and more serious. As for multiple accounts, i should have at least 500 - 1000 accounts (no kidding) according to my logs.
So the actual number of users on nairaland is exagerrated.
Anyway, i will represent all my accounts and make my contributions. I got the account details, gracias.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2012
claremont:

Seen. cool

got the payment

thanx and God Bless
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Jarus(m): 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2012
Donation by Biolabee confirmed received.

Pls. When making payment into Naija a/c, kindly include your NL ID in depositor's name or if doing transfer, add your ID as comment or somewhere. This is to enable us disclose, not your real name, but Nairaland username in acknowledging your donation here. In the case of non-inclusion of your username, we use donor's initials in reporting donations. The idea is since this is an anonymous forum, people will not like us revealing their real names.

Jarus, ACA(lol)
Accountant, TeHN.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by oludy: 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2012
Drop acc details. Oludy@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2012
paypal payment rcvd

oludy:

Drop acc details. Oludy@yahoo.com

info sent

thanx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by okstol: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2012
Acc details plz, longb2k@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2012
okstol:

Acc details plz, longb2k@yahoo.com

sent

thanx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by okstol: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2012
Seen, gracias
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Konnektions146(m): 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
acct details pls. thanks and keep de good work
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by dayokanu(m): 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2012
hmm
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by kelvincoll(m): 12:02am On Jan 27, 2012
This is so touching, to think Nigerians could actually render crucial assistance over such media like ds. God bless you all and get well soon Perx, im sowing a seed of Good Health for me and family through you dear, Acc details pls, kelvincoll@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by sandee575(f): 12:05am On Jan 27, 2012
Account details please
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Sacarstic: 12:06am On Jan 27, 2012
"Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today"
Please account details .
Perx you will be fine,just hang on,
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 12:07am On Jan 27, 2012
kelvincoll:

This is so touching, to think Nigerians could actually render crucial assistance over such media like ds. God bless you all and get well soon Perx, im sowing a seed of Good Health for me and family through you dear, Acc details pls, kelvincoll@yahoo.com

sandee575:

Account details please to deesan575@gmail.com

Details sent to your email. thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Sacarstic: 12:08am On Jan 27, 2012
Please account details (obidlaw@yahoo.com)
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by tsmith(f): 12:10am On Jan 27, 2012
Can i have the details for donations from the Uk.

Also, a big WELLDONE to coordinators etal, taking time out of your schedule to touch lives, highly commendable!!! Keep up the great job.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 12:12am On Jan 27, 2012
Sacarstic:

Please account details (obidlaw@yahoo.com)

tsmith:

Can i have the details for donations from the Uk.

Also, a big WELLDONE to coordinators etal, taking time out of your schedule to touch lives, highly commendable!!! Keep up the great job.

Just sent both of you a PM
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by kaypumpin2(m): 12:16am On Jan 27, 2012
Will like to be PMed the account.

Thanks.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 12:19am On Jan 27, 2012
kay_pumpin:

Will like to be PMed the account.

Thanks.

Sent.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by mystiqueem(f): 12:41am On Jan 27, 2012
I'm so proud of you, Nairalanders. So proud.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by perx(f): 12:49am On Jan 27, 2012
Wow all these because of me Is so overwhelming
My eyes are teary I can hardly see. I have to keep it together (breathe in and out). Is this the same nairaland? WOW!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! Bournvita/jennykadry, no worries. What did the bible say about forgiveness? NA SO! I know u people were skeptical and hurtful with your remarks but that is over long ago. We are all humans

A lot of others on NL were very supportive (you all know who you are and that made things a lot better/encouraged me and it made me forget all other hurtful remarks, etc. I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH)

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH THAT HAVE CONTRIBUTED ONE WAY OR THE OTHER HERE AND THERE. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL A MILLION TIMES WHAT YOU HAVE DONE OR/AND YOUR POSITIVE COMMENTS IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!

THANK YOU R231, IFY, CHELSEABMW (thanks for coming, it was a pleasure meeting both of you. Well done for coming. yes @some nlanders, they are both hottttt), BADOSKY/IDOWUOGBO, MAC, IVY, FREECOCOA, OAM4J, TEHN COMMITTEE, THE E-HELPERS, OTHER COORDINATORS/MODS, ETC. GOD BLESS YOU ALL ABUNDANTLY.

Speechless! that is how you all make me feel. I cannot thank you all enough. I hope to get all my treatments/surgery/physio/etc done. I may end up being shorter than my real height because of my broken bones/femur but it would not matter as long as I get well and walk soonest. may all your efforts not be in vain

Above all "THANK YOU LORD, THANK YOU LORD, ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THANK YOU LORD!!!"
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 1:08am On Jan 27, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thank u too for staying strong for us. . . . .I told you that u will stay smiling soon. . . .u ain't seen nothing yet
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 1:12am On Jan 27, 2012
rai_monica:

Our Company Trans-Atlantic Life Support is a Medical Tourism Company: We have tie-ups with JCI hospitals in Malaysia, India, Singapore, Bangkok Thailand, United States and Germany. We refer your patients who travel for advanced medical and surgical procedures. Having many hospitals in each of these countries we refer our Nigerian patients to only hospitals which are centre of excellence of that medical or surgical procedure the patient will benefit from. Major area are:
Cosmetic Surgeries,
Heart Surgeries,
Organ Transplant
Cancer (Oncology )
Eye surgeries (Ophthalmology)
Orthopaedics (Bone)
Kidney (Nephrology )
IVF and Others
Contact one of our doctors @ 08186890820, 08034984228
Email: info@india4health.com
For free quote

^^^^^^^^^^

u must be very stupi.d for putting this up here. . . .Instead of u to request for account details u are here busy with ur advertisement. . . . undecided

Mod. . . .abeg delete this tin comot here sharply lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by perx(f): 1:17am On Jan 27, 2012
chelseabmw:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thank u too for staying strong for us. . . . .[b]I told you that u will stay smiling soon
. . . .u ain't seen nothing yet[/b]

yes you did. THANK YOU!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by tsmith(f): 1:20am On Jan 27, 2012
Thanks, I have added my widow's mite.

I don't believe in giving a man fish, rather in teaching a man to fish; invariably, Perx monthly maintenance shouldnt be the limit, but rather a total recovery to full health and hopefully back to mainstream life.

I would suggest, we engage treatment abroad. BUPA for example is very good at speedy correspondence and treatment, so far the funds are available. A good starting point would be to know total amount required for her treatment, so we know the target we should be working towards.

I would have loved to take on correspondence and research, but as it were my hands are filled with my lil' huns! But i am happy to feature in stuffs like further donations, accomodation and upkeep ; should Perx and the charity board decide on treatment in the UK. Atleast that would also drive down the treatment cost.

*i dont spell check, my weakness :-)
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 1:21am On Jan 27, 2012
perx:

yes you did. THANK YOU!

Madam. . . . how are you feeling today
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 1:24am On Jan 27, 2012
tsmith:

Thanks, I have added my widow's mite.

I don't believe in giving a man fish, rather in teaching a man to fish; invariably, Perx monthly maintenance shouldnt be the limit, but rather a total recovery to full health and hopefully back to mainstream life.

I would suggest, we engage treatment abroad. BUPA for example is very good at speedy correspondence and treatment, so far the funds are available. A good starting point would be to know total amount required for her treatment, so we know the target we should be working towards.

I would have loved to take on correspondence and research, but as it were my hands are filled with my lil' huns! But i am happy to feature in stuffs like further donations, accomodation and upkeep ; should Perx and the charity board decide on treatment in the UK. Atleast that would also drive down the treatment cost.

*i dont spell check, my weakness :-)

payment rcvd

thanks and God Bless

we are looking at different options at the moment but we will update everybody as it goes
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by DaraAlina(f): 1:32am On Jan 27, 2012
I am based in the United States and wouldn't mind bringing some stuff over , If there are any goods that she needs please let me know soon !

smiley
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 1:33am On Jan 27, 2012
DaraAlina:

I am based in the United States and wouldn't mind bringing some stuff over , If there are any goods that she needs please let me know soon !

smiley

please email nairalandcharity@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by perx(f): 1:36am On Jan 27, 2012
r231:

Madam. . . . how are you feeling today

With God by my side and you and you and you. . .  I feel. . . words cannot explain it. WELL DONE OH OGA
Thanks all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.