Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79625 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 1:38am On Jan 27, 2012
^^^^^Baba God noni grin grin

It is well
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by DaraAlina(f): 1:40am On Jan 27, 2012
I just sent a email , I am looking forward to help smiley
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 1:47am On Jan 27, 2012
DaraAlina:

I just sent a email , I am looking forward to help smiley

got it
thanx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by MrsChima1(f): 2:14am On Jan 27, 2012
Nice. I will see what I can do after discussing with my husband. wink
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 3:45am On Jan 27, 2012
kay_pumpin:

Will like to be PMed the account.

Thanks.
My chairman u have gbori wo le iba akoda oooo,i seee UUUUU ooooo cool

@Perx
Badosky tell u b4 say we love u scata na,abeg pack I mount like shadow for ur side.U and I are serving a living God thanks for hanging on my yellow mango muah!!!

@R2bees
Oga anymore work abi make I jus dey do security grin

R2beees Registered PA
Badoskyxx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by medoski(m): 3:48am On Jan 27, 2012
we will need  her account number, and  her name, and no  any middleman
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 3:59am On Jan 27, 2012
^ bros u forge my name angry angry angry

What is medoski? U are dodgy tongue

Anyways dude ur donations has to go 2 D Tehn account,Perx is not in anyway sent anything directly for now.Tehn are dealing with it,fear not ur money will be accounted for.Infact I go post u d receipts if na galaxy u dey postman galaxy is able,thanks for d love u are highly appreciated sweets.

P.S- I need to be paid also 4 dat oski in ur name,u forged mine(Badosky) sad angry angry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by gadgetdeal(m): 4:26am On Jan 27, 2012
How can we help, is there a acct number or something
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 27, 2012
I would like to make a contibution.

@Perx, I sincerely wish for you to get the medical help you need.  cheesy
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 4:44am On Jan 27, 2012
gadgetdeal:

How can we help, is there a acct number or something

talina:

I would like to make a contibution.

@Perx, I sincerely wish for you to get the medical help you need.  cheesy

I have sent both of you a PM. Thanks.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by femmy2010(m): 4:49am On Jan 27, 2012
God still remain on the throne so be very sure it is well.
do want the account info to use.
thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by marabout(m): 5:23am On Jan 27, 2012
Thanks Ify & Chels for your efforts. I know the youth (under 50s) can do better than the previous generation. There is hope for Naija. All is well.

Abeg make una send A/C details both away and naija.

@r123, if you are the one in charge of UK account, let me know.

chei Ify, your hussie catch nice one oo. grin grin grin grin.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 6:10am On Jan 27, 2012
Wow this is so nice and overwhelming,thank God we have wonderful people on NL,please we can do more let's keep it coming.

Where is Beaf and all the people chopping money with GEJ?please o come and help,we don't mind a part of the PDP national cake D;

To everyone who has helped so far and those on the way,the Almighty God will richly reward you,amen.

R123,oga you too mush,tuale for you.

OMJ you are great,keep up the good work.

Paddy me,uf e no be you e no fit be you joor,sempe for you mama,love you pal.

Perx bebe,we are almost there,it will so be all over just keep keeping on,you are simply amazing,love you sweets.

Chelsea,jarus,una welldone,you are highly appreciated.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by bashydemy(m): 6:51am On Jan 27, 2012
@r231 can you email me with the account details please,
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by sexy74(m): 7:00am On Jan 27, 2012
@ PERX
the darkest hour is that before dawn.
wishing you a speedy recovery.

@r231
please can i get the account info and how do i know that the info sent is actually from you?
Scammers can hijack the process you know.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by bashydemy(m): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2012
^^^^ woww you are right @r231 can you please put the account details on your profile or on here
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by andyanders: 7:16am On Jan 27, 2012
od Almighty is the healer. There is no sickness God cannot do. There is no sickness above the Almighty God.

Please I suggest that she be taken to the Synagogue Church of All Nations and her problems will be over. God will use Prophet T.B Joshua to heal her and also restore her financially and the no money will be spent.

We keep praying for her and also will help if you can send her a/c info to anddeess@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2012
^^^
Bros please don't be offended but I've seen people who've been there and done that,I'm not saying God can't heal cos he alone can and will heal her,this is another means,we are doing our part and we are sure he is already using Nlanders to do his,so let's focus on this for now.thanks.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2012
@@@sexy74
  No boby will scam you guys,we assure you of this. . . . .You will only receive pm from r231 and OAM4J . . .Any other pm,pls disregard. . .Only mod sends pm
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00am On Jan 27, 2012
@mama dee
love u scata kiss kiss

Oya who dey here Bado don wear her campaign shirt oooo,Cocoa u like am check me out. D front says Donate for Perx nairaland oyoyo and back say Badosky on kirikata levels peshawwwun!!!

R2bees I don resume o,na 2 hrs sleep intervals me dey do.Oya Oga delegate do I stand @ d gate or right in middle of crowd

R2bees Registered PA
Badoskyxx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ndigbo: 8:05am On Jan 27, 2012
I'm just speechless, But i will like to help! Provide me with the Acct details.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2012
femmy2010:

God still remain on the throne so be very sure it is well.
do want the account info to use.
thanks

From the Auto Section. . . . .Thank you bro
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2012
Paddy
The shirt make sense die,the thing fit you like say na part of your skin,but where my own na?me sef gats look kinky for this campaign and you know say me go marry the highest donor without him paying a dime ontop my head.

Oya guys start donating o,I'll follow the highest donor home as souvenir.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2012
*she passes cocoa her customised shirt with d front saying donate for Perx Nairaland Oyoyo,bck saying Freechocolate for d highest donor gbosa!!*

Mama dee does ur tin,let's make it happen

Awareness is d key,oya forward ever backward NEVER!!!!!!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by bisifunke: 8:24am On Jan 27, 2012
please send account details, Thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by bashydemy(m): 8:27am On Jan 27, 2012
@Idowuologbo Idowuogbo AKA BAdosky Longer time me na sight ya, it been a while, How is that my little girl, Tanimz i don miss una scatter,
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2012
@@@idowuogbo
   U too talk. . . .now see ur mouth for ground grin
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 8:33am On Jan 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:

*she passes cocoa her customised shirt with d front saying donate for Perx Nairaland Oyoyo,bck saying Freechocolate for d highest donor gbosa!!*

Mama dee does ur tin,let's make it happen

Awareness is d key,oya forward ever backward NEVER!!!!!!
okay na let's go there,thanks paddy mi,see me looking very takeawaycious.

Oya o,the competition for highest donor have started o,where them guys?donate for this cause and take a fine damsel home,no time o,the earlier and bigger you donate the higher your chances of being the lucky winner. C'mon peeps let's do this.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2012
bashy_demy:

@Idowuologbo Idowuogbo AKA BAdosky Longer time me na sight ya, it been a while, How is that my little girl, Tanimz i don miss una scatter,
Dude I miss u 1million u don donate,biko pls na me o dat special type of fine gal,pls tell odas friends,concunbines etc.Bros abeggg let unite tanks muahhh

chelseabmw:

@@@idowuogbo
   U too talk. . . .now see ur mouth for ground grin

If I no talk campaign no go boomerang na,I dey add glucose money dey double.Everything na double double o,double double o wink

@cocoa
Dat ur campaign wordings no hold swagga jare change am to highlife, so our donors can laugh dier money away.

Na me Perx jus smile I say I b ur shadoww,live and direct we go feature Nne 1#
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chelseabmw(m): 8:56am On Jan 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:

If I no talk campaign no go boomerang na,I dey add glucose money dey double.Everything na double double o,double double o wink

yes na so. . . .thats why i dey do follow follow ke follow u this morning. . . . .anywhere u go today i must dey with u. . .today na operation help perx by fire by force
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2012
Paddy,you know say I never chow this morning na,my akpu still dey fire,on how I down am come ball in stage dance nneka show me your back,guys go empty their wallets,just wait make I chop first to avoid fainting. grin
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by bolseas(f): 9:01am On Jan 27, 2012
i need the account details too. bolasalmon@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.