Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79779 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by dollya(f): 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2012
R.I.P
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by dabrake(m): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2012
Please can we refrain from commenting for a while? Trying so hard not to view this thread to no avail. People are just watching me here in BRT, wondering why a 'grown up man' is crying in public
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by otokx(m): 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2012
Peace be upon her family.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2012
Just seeing this, RIP
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Sijo01(f): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2012
Somebdy tell me it is'nt tru.

Afta all d pain she went tru she stil did nt survive it.

O God!
R.I.P Dear sista. cry cry cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2012
freecocoa:

Paddy me really?he wanted her that much and he didn't take her since and he let her suffer all those pain like really? I still can't think straight,I couldn't sleep last night,NO no no no its just a lot to take in Badosky e dey pain me well well,IVYNWA girl you need to see me,I don't know what to think,I'm just shattered,God i didn't know i can hurt this much,I've never felt so hurt since my mum's death,Mbanu this one is really paining me,chei PERX this isn't what we agreed on ooo,I was seriously waiting dance during thanksgiving,Is this really happening?

God knows best Mama dee,he knows best ooo

Kai its not right but its ok ooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Sijo01:

Somebdy tell me it is'nt tru.

Afta all d pain she went tru she stil did nt survive it.

O God!
R.I.P Dear sista. cry cry cry

Sj d bolded is my pain oo

Yellow mango wasnt ready, they took her. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Koolking(m): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2012
Oh my good GOD! I am deeply saddened by perx's dead. I wish it was a dream. God who am I to question u? Pls I humbly ask for the acceptance of perx's soul in ur kingdom. May looking back in memory helps comfort her family in sorrw. May the love of GOD and the love of all our wellwishers reinforce our (perx family and nairalanders) hope of eternal life in HIS Kingdom. I am humbled by all nlers who support nland teHN course. May GOD bless us all
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Koolking(m): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2012
Oh my good GOD! I am deeply saddened by perx's dead. I wish it was a dream. God who am I to question u? Pls I humbly ask for the acceptance of perx's soul in ur kingdom. May looking back in memory helps comfort her family in sorrw. May the love of GOD and the love of all our wellwishers reinforce our (perx family and nairalanders) hope of eternal life in HIS Kingdom. I am humbled by all nlers who support nland teHN course. May GOD bless us all
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by 3kay945(m): 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2012
May her soul find peace in the beyond!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by echobee(f): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2012
rest in peace
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by tollu: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2012
freecocoa:

Paddy me really?he wanted her that much and he didn't take her since and he let her suffer all those pain like really? I still can't think straight,I couldn't sleep last night

This is the saddest part for me, I read one of her descriptions once and it struck me that she must have been going through a WHOLE lot of pain, the kind that cannot even be imagined. Having your bones so tense that they fracture without you falling or anything? Damn that's insane.

So for me, I see her as not having to go through that kinda pain ever again and who knows what quality of life she woulda had after that UBTH treatment? Those people know next to nothing about common cases how much more somthing of this nature?
I dont care what took her whether na God decide say hin wan carry am go after all that suffering, all I know is she's at rest now and if truly there's heaven in the biblical sense of the word, then I can rest assured that she's there right now cos she was close to God towards the end.

It is well.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:

God knows best Mama dee,he knows best ooo

Kai its not right but its ok ooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Chei my paddy,babe I've been trying to get it together but i can't,paddy na our yellow mango PERX bebe dem dey pay tribute to o,its not ok na its really not,I'm sad,I'm angry,I'm heartbroken,I'm in a place I don't like being right now,after everything?I'm honestly finding it hard to hold back the tears and to say goodbye,paddy my head aches so bad,my eyes hurt,I've not eaten since last night and I'm not even hungry,my roommate is getting mad at me,what should i do?I don't like being in this state cos its always very hard for me to get out of it,PERX why you do me like this?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by moHot(f): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2012
i have still not come to terms with this,

GOD, WHY HER LIFE AND NOT THE PAIN? PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY??
i dont want to say things i might regret later because this lady chose life, she doesnt want to die.

RIP. [b]PERX
[/b]
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Sholaf(f): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2012
Very sad.
RIP Perx.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by bisman(m): 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2012
Rest in peace and may God give her families the strength to bear the loss and console them as well,
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2012
Dee i cant console u oooo, pls someone who talks to dee call, email, yim , fb , skype her or something.

Bado don weak oo

hmmm so na die d babe die sha? angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2012
Vanity upon vanity! All is vanity. We love you perx, we know God loves you more. REST IN THE BOSSOM OF THE LORD IN PEACE.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2012
AJJ:

Vanity upon vanity! All is vanity. We love you perx, we know God loves you more. REST IN THE BOSSOM OF THE LORD IN PEACE.
Can you people stop saying that God loves her most crap?where the fu ck is the love?oh allowing her go through so much pain,people squeezing out the little they had to give to make her better,allowing her go through a painful procedure and then finally leaving us all shattered and hurt is love in your dictionary?oh please say something else,mstcheew.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by moHot(f): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2012
freecocoa:

Can you people stop saying that God loves her most crap?where the fu ck is the love?oh allowing her go through so much pain,people squeezing out the little they had to give to make her better,allowing her go through a painful procedure and then finally leaving us all shattered and hurt is love in your dictionary?oh please say something else,mstcheew.

and i ask again
moHot:

i have still not come to terms with this,

GOD, WHY HER LIFE AND NOT THE PAIN? PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY??
i dont want to say things i might regret later because this lady chose life, she doesnt want to die.

RIP. [b]PERX
[/b]
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by violent(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2012
its so easy 4 some pple to say y feel suicidal
or actually do it?
if things r going well or great 4 u dont
mean everyone is d same
some problems pple go thru are worse than
others so DUH!!!

This is the wake up call to everyone. If things are going well or great for you, doesn't mean everyone is the same.  Some problems people go through are worse than others, so DUH!!!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Killz3(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2012
R.I.P Perx. . .

My tribute to you. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-885858.0.html
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by violent(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2012
freecocoa:

Calm it down!. . .no one's going to live on forever!  Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people,  doesn't mean God loves the latter any less.   she was in pain and now she's resting, away from the many worries and terrible woes of this world.  

I lost my mum a couple of years ago, and yes, I hated God for it! It was the thing any rational person will do. But now, when i remember how depressed and worried she was in the months preceding her passing away, I get the bittersweet feeling that she wouldn't have to go through all that again.

Perx has shown us by her own life how to love someone we've never met or known, and not to judge people without hearing them out first. This is a great lesson for us all, but we must take comfort in the fact that the young lady is not living in pains anymore.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by slimyem: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2012
i actually cant believe the tears in my eyes.
R.I.P Perx!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2012
This is extremely sad oo. Didnt sleep well last night as a result of this news.
She was always in my prayers and I wanted so bad for her to walk again. I cannot even imagine what her family and loved ones must be going through now. Looking back at her posts, it was so obvious that she wanted to be well again. All she wanted was to live a normal and full life once more. She constantly encouraged herself with songs and silent prayers to God. It is just so sad to see that she ended this way.

I know death is inevitable but a young person like Perx (RIP) does not deserve to die especially after all the pain she had been through. I was looking forward to the day all the sorrow and suffering would end, so that she would be able to wear a full smile again but that was not God's plan. Just when we saw a glimmer of hope, just when we thought we were going to  let out that sigh of relief, just when we thought we were going to show the devil how big of a liar he is; the very worst happened.

Perx, I did not know you personally but I had been following your case on Nairaland from the very beginning and truly, I have learned an inestimable amount of things from you. Now, I know not to despair over the little challenges life might bring, but to always look on the brighter side of things. I know now, to not complain about every blemish on my skin or to not feel sad because I do not look a certain way that I wish to because there are actually people that would give anything to be in the state I am. I have definitely learned to give God thanks in every situation I find myself because things could be worse. More importantly, I know now, to help people while I still can because they might not be there the next day.

I hope that wherever you are now, you are at peace. No more injections, no more bandages, no more drips or blood transfusions. No more pastor TB joshua and obnoxious doctors. No more begging charity organisations Perx,  heck no more pain.
The above is what we all should take solace in. She is in a better place now.
@Free cocoa, calm your self down. All would be well.

Rest in the bosom of the Lord, Perx.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Iliveon: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2012
My eyes are red and full with tears, My your soul rest in peace.May God grant your family the fortitude to bear this great loss.Condolences to 865449 Nlders too.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maasoap(m): 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2012
Rest in peace, dear perx.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by walcolm(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2012
Wow, so so sad

May her soul rest in peace and may God continue to be with the people she left behind
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2012
Ify tell me it is not true
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2012
jennykadry:

I've been begging to be told the same,they all keep saying its true,maybe ify will finally tell us its a bad dream.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maclatunji: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2012
The outpouring of love on this thread for Perx is overwhelming, thank you Nairaland for all the love. Freecocoa cry all you want but get a hold of yourself. It was time for Perx to exit the stage of life. What can we do? Little, just come to terms with it !
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2012
Sadly, It is true.

RIP Perx in the bossom of the Lord.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2012
jennykadry:

I wish i could

@ ALL

We at TeHN are finding it difficult to digest

Thank you all for your messages

We love you Perx, surely you will missed

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) / The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.