Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? (1581 Views)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode) / What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates / Pls Help Me, My Conscience Is Killing Me, What Shud I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 27, 2012
I live in a house where d landlord luvs me so much and is always fond of me. But recently i started noticing d wife's advances at me, i tot it was a harmless goodwil 4rm her until she broken d camels bak by askin my to help her bear a child that she wil buy a brand new car for me and give d sum of 250,000 thousand naira. They have only a girl child for over 12 years now, How do i do, i am really confused.
Re: My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? by Acidosis(m): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2012
are you a child bearing machine? if you do it , your life is at risk. The woman would be scared that one day, you expose the whole secret. Dont try it man!
if she so much need another child, she reason with her husband to adopt one .
Re: My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? by Mikael4(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2012
Chimdiadi:

I live in a house where d landlord luvs me so much and is always fond of me. But recently i started noticing d wife's advances at me, i tot it was a harmless goodwil 4rm her until she broken d camels bak by askin my to help her bear a child that she wil buy a brand new car for me and give d sum of 250,000 thousand naira. They have only a girl child for over 12 years now,  How do i do, i am really confused.
Chimdiadi:

Dear nairalanders, I have been in an unholy relationship( you knw what i mean) with a girl for like four years now and it happens that i have given my life to christ , to serve him in spirit and in truth. I spoke to her abt my decisin to turn a new leave, she understood my points nd  said dat she is ok wid it as long as it wont break our relationship. We then decided to keep d relationship witout having d unholy tins happenin again but dis decisin hasnt changed anytin, d unholy tins stil occur,  So i have made up my mind to call it a quit,  So plz how do i tell her so dat she wont feel bad because she has once threatnd to SHOOT me if i break d relationship,  HELP   
Bro, your landlady wants you, your girlfriend wants to shoot you. . . You kwanu, what do you want? grin

Brb! grin
Re: My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? by Acidosis(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2012
are you a child bearing machine? if you do it , your life is at risk. The woman would be scared that one day, you expose the whole secret. Dont try it man!
if she so much need another child, she can reason with her husband to adopt one .

If the child becomes a president tomorrow, it will be too late for you, its either you're dead, 250k gone or 'car crashed down'. Think
Re: My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2012
seriously, i dont knw why all these temptations shud be coming at a time like this, is it because of my new found faith in God, Y are they coming nw? Why
Re: My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? by bekay911(f): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2012
U never hear about quick NOTICE?
Re: My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? by Tosinville(m): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2012
^^Nope!, Quit Notice
Re: My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? by Flashaldrin(m): 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2012
~Mikael~:

Bro, your landlady wants you, your girlfriend wants to shoot you. . . You kwanu, what do you want? grin

Brb! grin

grin grin grin
Re: My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? by slimyem: 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2012
op,girlfriend and landlord problem at a time.
Na only you?
Something also tells me that all these your stories are made up. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2012
slimyem:

op,girlfriend and landlord problem at a time.
Na only you?
Something also tells me that all these your stories are made up. cheesy cheesy
Slimyem, there is fire on the mountain oooooohhhhhh, i can't sleep without thinking about u, I cant even eat anymore. Ur attention is severely and extremely needed!!!!
Re: My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2012
Acidosis:

if she so much need another child, she reason with her husband to adopt one .

grin
Re: My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? by kokoye(m): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
If you no do am, you are in trouble . .she will find it for you.

If you do am (withdrawal method o), you still find enter trouble but stand to gain a car and some money.

Do the math.

#life_is_a_risk

grin
Re: My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? by chelseabmw(m): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2012
do this tin jor n get paid
Re: My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
Time her period, then Bleep her - she should not get pregnant - and make sure you collect the money immediately. But she is a woman - she will try to outsmart you, so dont fork me, women especially the fully grown ones can be quite manipulative - if you fork her once, you could be in big soup.
Re: My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? by doeeyed: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
Run and again run

Trouble in capital letters
Re: My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? by slimyem: 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
Ijogz K:

Slimyem, there is fire on the mountain oooooohhhhhh, i can't sleep without thinking about u, I cant even eat anymore. Ur attention is severely and extremely needed!!!!
jeez!
Is everything alright?
Not sure m the one you need.
A doctor perhaps?
Re: My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2012
it is regrettably lugubrious
Re: My Landlady Wants Me At All Cost : What Shud I Do ? by Mynd44: 3:53am On Jan 28, 2012
doe-eyed:

Run and again run

Trouble in capital letters
Run to where? Except his rent has expired and/or he has the money to rent a new apartment, he is effed.
@OP, this is a case of you're darned if you do and you are darned if you don't

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Takes To Date An African/a Nigerian Girl? / Why Do Men Love Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / For Ladies Eager To Marry Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.