Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,727 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Key To My 5 Years Succesful Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Key To My 5 Years Succesful Relationship (1004 Views)

How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) / Thread For Non Nigerian Women Who Have Succesful Relationships With Nigerians / He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Key To My 5 Years Succesful Relationship by born2boink(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2012
Common sense is the key to successful relationship

I have been in a relationship since September 2007 and I am still in the relationship till date , all down to common sense, I may be the baddest boy among  friends and I have seen some of friends whom have dated up to 4 girls since 2007 and some not even in a single relationship,Sunday dated up to 7, I dated only 1 and anyone else met on street is only one time bleep and I walk them away quick and I don't bring them to my house even as I live alone

I may have spent the early stage of my relationship drinking,smoking and picking up clubs girls and street girls, Though I have  never been caught with a bottle or girls because I don't drinks within environment but two city away from either my girlfriend environment or a city away from my environment and the same things applied to clubs girl, I took them to hotel bleep them without sharing contact details, I smoked only in covered environment.

I give my life  a turn around in 2009, I quit smoking and I have never took a cigarette till since 2009 till date and since then I found myself not spending time in hospital like before and that was the major reason, I will never smoke again which I have said good bye to in 2009

I put an end to LovePeddler in 2010 but I still drinks  their up to now, though that was  hard but my common sense always tell me not to blast away money anymore bleeping them because of free sex and style I get from my GF and why would I spend for something I get home free,even though I pay my girlfriend in form of gifts  ,my  drinks reduce badly to one or two bottle  a week since 4 months ago even the one bottle only due to that fact that I want some bad part still live with me, I can still pick girls for bleep but it always hard on me till now and the only reason I may start bleeping different girls is if I experience heartbreak  but my relationship might have been successful because
1.Even when I caught her with an idea of her plan to cheat on early stage of relationship,I got mad,overlook and forgive next day
2.I spent most of what I should spend outside on my girlfriend with no regret and if their is no money, she understand
3. my girlfriend have not caught me with a stick of cigarette since 2007 till I quit in 2009
4. my girlfriend has never caught me with a bottle but only realized I drinks because she perfumed my mouth drinking odour
5. she did not even know I have bleep a single girl since none of their contact on my phone and precise, I may be naughty on here but I never give my phone contact away in search of bleep.I have left my phone with her for 4 days and she was surprised to be getting calls only from a male friends 

I still love my bad boys life but it cost a lot of danger to future and health, my better life means more than relationship
Re: Key To My 5 Years Succesful Relationship by Mikael4(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2012
Born2fcck. . . Carry go o jare grin God punish devil! This is an Inspiring story nonetheless. . .
Kudos!
Re: Key To My 5 Years Succesful Relationship by Chnges(m): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2012
Hmmm seems lyk 2day is a Testimonial day, ok o__my own testimony goes lyk dis:

I remember when i do date 1 girl in 4yrs, now i date 5 girls in 2months

I also remember when i bleep 1 girl in a year, now i bleep 2 girls in 60minutes

And i'll never 4get when: in every 10 approach(approaching a lady) i come out with words such as: 'user busy, try again later' Now, in every 10 approaches, i triumph with 'U have reach the maximum allowance, pls recharge and continue'

so my dear bros & sis i'm very happy to introduce the end products of my achievement__ pls put ur hands together for my community of wedlock kids!!! NONSENSE!!!! sad sad
Re: Key To My 5 Years Succesful Relationship by merge(f): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2012
Your girlfriend is plain dumb. I would have found out and dumped you in the trash can, where you belong. Got to love a dumb girlfriend.  cheesy cheesy
Re: Key To My 5 Years Succesful Relationship by born2boink(m): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2012
merge:

Your girlfriend is plain dumb. I would have found out and dumped you in the trash can, where you belong. Got to love a dumb girlfriend.  cheesy cheesy
as dump as she is, she is marketing student 400 level right now and I can place betting that she is beautiful than you , even without seeing your pic for real
Re: Key To My 5 Years Succesful Relationship by merge(f): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2012
born2fuck:

as dump as she is, she is marketing student 400 level right now and I can place betting that she is beautiful than you , even without seeing your pic for real

Book smart can only take you so far in life !!! You know that haha. Come on man !!! So everyone online is ,  ugly ? Good logical I see your common sense.
Re: Key To My 5 Years Succesful Relationship by bekay911(f): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2012
Wat more can i say JeHovA NONI
Re: Key To My 5 Years Succesful Relationship by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 27, 2012
Merge, can I hav your phone number?
Trash can indeed - oya call me now on 07030290746
Re: Key To My 5 Years Succesful Relationship by born2boink(m): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2012
bekay911:

Wat more can i say JeHovA NONI
I pour anointed oil on you

merge:

Book smart can only take you so far in life !!! You know that haha. Come on man !!! So everyone online is ,  ugly ? Good logical I see your common sense.

I do not see anything common in your common sense too and I do not want to fall out with anyone at the moment,stay away from trouble
Re: Key To My 5 Years Succesful Relationship by merge(f): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
born2fuck:

I pour anointed oil on you

I do not see anything common in your common sense too and I do not want to fall out with anyone at the moment,stay away from trouble

Well you posted this for comments rights. Oh well. Just stating the obvious.
Re: Key To My 5 Years Succesful Relationship by 4wardever(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
So when is the wedding coming up or for how long do you want to eat your cake and have it? grin
Re: Key To My 5 Years Succesful Relationship by Goldieluks: 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
Hallelujah! Keep up the good work bro!
Re: Key To My 5 Years Succesful Relationship by Orton10(m): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
Trust me man, your lady knows. Dunno how but these women just have a way of knowing. They only tend to overlook abi tolerate. Haba, 4yrs na beans.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Again / My Boyfriend Of Two Years Thinks That I Cheated / Why Nigerian Girls Back Home Rude To Girls Abroad Dating Their Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.