Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! (9301 Views)

Vandalism: FG May Acquire Tarkwa Bay, Kachikwu Warns Community / Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets / Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! by Gerrard59(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2012
To all those against the troops coming,note-THE ENEMY OF UR ENEMY S UR FRND ND NOT FOE. Pple like CAP28 should note dat.
Re: Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! by Gerrard59(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2012
Tge.
Re: Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! by na2day(m): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2012
Gerrard59:

To still those against,can you fight boko haram urself? Can you fight boko haram when every big posts is in da hand of hausa/fulanis northerners? Y not come home and fite ds fite urself? We need ds help-NO NATION IS AN ISLAND TO ITS SELF,esp in ds global village.

Gerrard59:

To all those against the troops coming,note-THE ENEMY OF UR ENEMY S UR FRND ND NOT FOE. Pple like CAP28 should note dat.

[size=13pt]WHY DON'T YOU ASK THESE DRONE VICTIMS ? I BELIEVE THEY ARE TERRORIST TOO[/size]

[img]http://khudi.files./2010/12/drone_victims.jpg[/img]

[img]http://truthaholics.files./2011/12/drone_victim_pakistan_400.jpg[/img]

[size=13pt]BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU ASK FOR, YOUR FAMILY MIGHT BE THE NEXT COLLATERAL DAMAGE![/size]
Re: Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^
Who would avenge the innocent killed by extremists!? Questions continue . . .

Please!
Re: Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! by prettyboi1(m): 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2012
All you ignorant people saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", you guys don't read or do researches na so u guys are just vomiting trash. In warfare,when you say "the enemy of my enemy is my friend",it means that your Target enemy(in this case boko haram) is either as strong as you or stronger than you. Now your new friend(in this case u.s.) who is just a friend to you solely for the goal of defeating a common enemy has to be a weaker team than you are so that when you guys jointly take out the common enemy(in this case boko haram) you now attack it & take it out completely. Now ask yourself,who's the weaker team here? Nigeria or u.s.? , Don't be deceived by hollywood movies,America has nothing to offer you better than you can offer yourself. Boko Harm's Nigeria's problem & Nigeria can take it out, Mr Jonathan just has to get smart. SIMPLE
Re: Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! by OmoTier1(m): 12:14am On Jan 29, 2012
Hmmm, seems 'm late to the PARTY!, How nice reading through the comments and noticing how intelligently some Nigerians can see beyond the veil! Somehow, that no so 'useful' BEAF of a person increasingly is getting isolated
Re: Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 29, 2012
What we need isn't equipment, but intelligence, which sadly our Army does not have. So, it would be good to have the US marines help us out with creating strategies to fish them out. We dont need their boots on ground though, because terrorists organizations against the US will turn their attention to Nigeria, and maybe help finance Boko Haram
Re: Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! by cap28: 1:19am On Jan 29, 2012
Gerrard59:

To still those against,can you fight boko haram urself? Can you fight boko haram when every big posts is in da hand of hausa/fulanis northerners? Y not come home and fite ds fite urself? We need ds help-NO NATION IS AN ISLAND TO ITS SELF,esp in ds global village.

The US and europe despise africans - they look at us with contempt - why would they want to risk the lives of their soldiers fighting a so called terrorist group on foreign soil? where is the gain in that for them?

Use your head for once - they are gaming with you - try and wake up okay?
Re: Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 29, 2012
I really dont know what the Government is waiting for
Re: Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! by nduchucks: 1:53am On Jan 29, 2012
mikeansy:

I really dont know what the Government is waiting for

That's a very good question. The answer may not be unrelated to the fact that the US is awaiting the OK from the Saudis that everyone's interests will be served by an American invasion of Nigeria and the Muslim North in particular. lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! by libby77: 3:51am On Jan 29, 2012
To comment on this topic,, I believe the comments that I have read are somewhat ignorant of situation in the US.One,the US marines will not be going any where near Nigeria to battle any African terrorist in an election year because the Nigerian State is of low Priority to the US government and the US present stance on foreign military adventurism.The closest to the truth will be a collaboration on intelligence sharing and training of assistance for the Nigerian military intelligence unit that will be battling the BK terrorist.There is too much junk journalism in the Nigerian media houses and rumors are not vetted to clarify authenticity but distributed and then they wait for rebuttals by intelligent news enthusiast who see through the BS and call them on it.

Two,the Nigerian government should be ashamed of themselves to actually think that they can rubbish their own constitution and invite a foreign army to protect the state within and without any declaration of a war any where.The US army will not be a part to that because it would need an act of congress to do that and the Libyan adventure by Obama is still a contentious political campaign hyperbole that the Republican Party is using against president Obama and also BO will definitely not commit the US forces to any foreign engagement in an election year for his own political survival.

An three,Nigerian need to stop wishing for foreign powers to help in their internal affairs because the view they have of the Nigerian government,state and people is not of equals but of subordinate who are always in need of one help or the other because of innate incompetence and sub-human moral depth.We need leaders that look inward for solutions and only look outside for historical comparisons and collaborative endeavors that benefit each other as partners and equals.Leaders with intellectual fortitude should always be the ones Nigeria sends outside to represent them in foreign missions.

And Finally,Nigerians should read newspaper headlines with an open mind in other to cub the effects of sensational Journalism that Media House practice to sell newspapers.

Thnak you.
Re: Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! by member479760: 5:52am On Jan 29, 2012
Blackpikin with black brain.
Re: Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! by iukpe: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2012
:-x

Re: Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! by ignis: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2012
This is not the best time to engage the US.
Re: Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! by ak47mann(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2012
iukpe:

:-x
their is no match at all,from those pictures Nigeria army look like boys scouts compare to marine commandos  cool
Re: Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! by Gerrard59(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2012
Cc
Re: Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! by magicmase: 1:22am On Jan 30, 2012
We don't need no stinking US Marines,

Is it that hard to see: The US, UN & EU have their hands in the Boko haram cookie jar, that's why they've rarely said or done anything until now. The whites were never happy leaving Nigeria, esp after we found oil. They scratch their heads everyday wondering how so many diverse tribes can co-exist together, & now if you didn't know I'm telling you: they're out to split us apart. The CIA has officially given a report that Nigeria will / must split-up at this point.

But it won't work, they'll be scratching heads again soon, cuz God's gonna put them & their Boko to shame.
Meanwhile, I'd advise Mr President to keep the red, white & blue devils as far away from us as possible.

Peace be unto you Nigeria!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! by prettyboi1(m): 1:59am On Jan 30, 2012
magicmase:

We don't need no stinking US Marines,

Is it that hard to see: The US, UN & EU have their hands in the Boko haram cookie jar, that's why they've rarely said or done anything until now. The whites were never happy leaving Nigeria, esp after we found oil. They scratch their heads everyday wondering how so many diverse tribes can co-exist together, & now if you didn't know I'm telling you: they're out to split us apart. The CIA has officially given a report that Nigeria will / must split-up at this point.

But it won't work, they'll be scratching heads again soon, cuz God's gonna put them & their Boko to shame.
Meanwhile, I'd advise Mr President to keep the red, white & blue devils as far away from us as possible.

Peace be unto you Nigeria!!!

God Bless you for this post, THIS IS THE SIMPLE TRUTH.
Re: Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! by Gerrard59(m): 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2012
[
Re: Boko Haram: Fg May Engage Us Marines! by magicmase: 12:00am On Feb 01, 2012
I advise that you save your foot, you'll need it if you don't get on your knees and pray.

But it matters little what you say or do, Nigeria survived your predecessors, and will survive boko haram, and you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support / Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt / DPR Seals NNPC, Mobil, Total Filling Stations For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.