Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. (20617 Views)

Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos) / Amaechi Crowd Vs GEJ Crowd In PH / Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by jmaine: 10:29am On Feb 02, 2012
If some peeps could stvpidly argue . . .that HIV infection could be deciphered visually . . . and also vainly argue that channels TV station wasn't a veritable source of news . .then i wonder what is left of them not to argue . . . Please  . .when you are presenting an academic paper/ argument . . . .cite wikipedia and and not a scholarly journal which has being screened and verified by a peer group . . . . .

For the sake of the OP, i decided to stay silent but i guess . . the usual daft fellow . .is drunk on his/her opium of the need to always argue . . . funny !!
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by Kobojunkie: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by jmaine: 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2012
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by Rossikk(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2012
emmatok said

DUMB DUMB DUMB!!!

I see GEJ sycophants desperately  trying to validate their master.

Why don't you compare

US budget with Nigeria budget

US economy with Nigeria economy

US military with Nigeria military.

I hope you won't end up like Prof IWU who claimed Nigeria has better election than the US .

You're the dumb GOAT. You and the other self hating, inferiorized slaves to anything white here.

Ok, You're a Nigerian, from the ''poorest country in the universe''. Do you use a blackberry, Iphone, or do you use the old nokia 3350 of the 1990s?

Do you own a laptop, Ipad or a flat screen PC?

Why? Why aren't you using the old 486 instead? And using the savings to help your poorest relatives?

Afterall you're from the poorest country in the galaxy.

This is how IGNORANT ID.IOTS LIKE YOU go about making unwarranted simple-minded proclamations, while not living up to your own lofty standards. DAMN HYPOCRITES.

And the EMPTY-HEADED NUMSKULL who posted this thread in the first place, asking why the president of Nigeria should have more aides than Obama's WIFE, is really an example of how our education system needs radical overhauling. With that level of inferiority complex and rank stu.pidity among some of our people, you know you have a major problem.
Re: Michelle Obama's 22 Aides Vs Gej 24 Aides. by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc / Nigeria Severes Diplomatic Relations With Taiwan, Closes Abuja Office / "IPOB Crisis Bigger Than Boko Haram" - Kashim Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.