Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. (2185 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? / Her Pastor Said She Should Not Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by omigin: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2012
Why is't that what most Nigeria pastors can see is the person you are planning to get marry to is not the right person? i was learning to inspiration fm, there is this pro gramme called (life issue), it runs from 7pm-8, while this pro gramme was going on last Friday, a lady called and said,my pastor said the person i am planning to get marry to is not the right person for me and since then have been avoiding him. I am confused, i don't know what to do. I asked myself a question, why is it that our pastors can't see road accident, collapse building, robbery or even see where boko haram can be arrested or captured.If they can achieve these, they would save more lives rather than just trying to save two people's lives or marriage.
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by Dabss(m): 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2012
And your point is?
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by Mynd44: 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2012
Where is claremount?
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by Acidosis(m): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2012
yes she cant marry him, cos its either the guy is a dunkard, a smoker, an alcoholic or a womaniser. Let the love be stronger than the of a mother to her child, it ll never be right to a pastor.
In my church, you dare not bring a non-believer. If you so much love the person, change him/her BEFORE marriage otherwise such a person would leave to regret.
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by Goldieluks: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2012
undecided
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by Chnges(m): 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2012
omigin:

Why is't that what most Nigeria pastors can see is the person you are planning to get marry to is not the right person? i was learning to inspiration fm, there is this pro gramme called (life issue), it runs from 7pm-8, while this pro gramme was going on last Friday, a lady called and said,my pastor said the person i am planning to get marry to is not the right person for me and since then have been avoiding him. I am confused, i don't know what to do. I asked myself a question, why is it that our pastors can't see road accident, collapse building, robbery or even see where boko haram can be arrested or captured.If they can achieve these, they would save more lives rather than just trying to save two people's lives or marriage.
they'r not the ones that give themselves visions__na God!!
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by Mynd44: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2012
This is about to get interesting
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2012
@OP
because they are CHARLATANS!!!!!!

as for the gal with her story, she should ask the pastor to find the right man for her then. . . . . . . . . . . and since the pastor's words are more important than her life, whatever this guy looks like, she should marry him (love or not).
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by mobf: 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2012
Acidosis:

yes she cant marry him, cos its either the guy is a dunkard, a smoker, an alcoholic or a womaniser. Let the love be stronger than the of a mother to her child, it ll never be right to a pastor.
In my church, you dare not bring a non-believer. If you so much love the person, change him/her [b]BEFORE
marriage otherwise such a person would leave to regret. [/b]
Another a.rse kisser, smh
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by cindybrown(f): 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

@OP
because they are CHARLATANS!!!!!!

as for the gal with her story, she should ask the pastor to find the right man for her then. . . . . . . . . . . and since the pastor's words are more important than her life, whatever this guy looks like, she should marry him (love or not).
true talk.
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by claremont(m): 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2012
Religion does not solve anyone's problems, but rather, it adds to the problems people already have.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by Mynd44: 3:48am On Jan 29, 2012
The girl should pack her belongings and move into the pastor's house then. Atleast he should be able to standin the gap for the guy he disqualified
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by tpia5: 6:44am On Jan 29, 2012
In my church, you dare not bring a non-believer. If you so much love the person, change him/her BEFORE marriage otherwise such a person would leave to regret.

well, cant fault any of that. The line has to be drawn somewhere.

people will still marry and date whoever they want anyway.

as per being a smoker, drunkard, alcoholic or womaniser- a woman who isnt into any of these will definitely have it rough if she attempts a relationship with men who are.
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by tpia5: 6:45am On Jan 29, 2012
@ topic

pray and see how it all turns out.
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by Chnges(m): 8:19am On Jan 29, 2012
@OP the word of the prophet is wisdom unto the people
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by Mynd44: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2012
She needs to pray
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by kemam(f): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2012
:If the girl is a true christian she should ask God for a sign,or deep conviction if d man is her real husband.
Pls most of these our pastors dnt hear from God.
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by jaybee3(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2012
Marry your pastor instead then
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by born2boink(m): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2012
No complain here, your pastor don kuku talk im own. if you like listen, if you like turn deaf ear to im

dem dey try stop fowl from death, im dey complain say dem no want make him eat from waste disposal
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by pendo89(f): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2012
Why are some people so bitter with God and not the humans who bring shame to His name.

@ Op. I respect the office of pastor but most men who occupy that office are an embarrasment to God.

She should ask the Pastor for a husband since he holds her destiny in his hands.

sickening.
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2012
them naija pastors self. . . lipsrsealed
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by tellwisdom: 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2012
She had better check if she has big Yansh to make me marry her instead sad sad
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by Mynd44: 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2012
Mynd_44:

The girl should pack her belongings and move into the pastor's house then. Atleast he should be able to standin the gap for the guy he disqualified
Re: My Pastor Said I Can't Marry Him. by airminem(f): 7:37am On Sep 14, 2020
Mynd44:
This is about to get interesting
This is what is happening

(1) (Reply)

Am I Greedy? / A Letter From An Aborted Child / Abeg Advice Mi Ooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.