Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Her Father In Law Still Wants Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Father In Law Still Wants Her (3741 Views)

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me. / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by Scash(f): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2012
I read this somewhere and i couldnt even think of a reasonable advice for d lady

[b] I met Deji a year after my youth service. He was everything i ever wanted in a man. Rich, handsome, caring, loving. He was just everything, so when he proposed to marry me i agreed immediately.
We went to see his parents. I almost fainted when I saw his father; Chief Olumo. I dated Chief when i was in the university amd throughout my youth service. Both I and Chief pretended like we did not know each other. But after the introduction Chief called me to meet him at our usual rendezvous. I went to meet him and that was when he said if i want to marry his son the two of us must continue dating.
I love Dapo so much i couldnt imagine not marrying him. I tried to reason with chief that it was an abomination for father and son to sleep wth the same woman but he wouldnt listen. So i agreed.
I and Dapo got married, and I was also seeing chief secretly. Chiefs demands increased with each passing day. I had sex with chief than i did with my husband. We almost got caught like thrice and i just couldnt take it anymore. I told chief and he said he was going to tell everyone about our affair. I can't lose Dapo, i know i have to leave his father but how do i do that. Pls help[/b]

personally, i believe the father is bluffing. He wouldnt dare tell his son that he slept with his daughter in law. What do you advise her to do
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by Mynd44: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2012
Summarise please.
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2012
Mynd_44:

Summarise please.

The girl was an aristo babe at uni. Years later she met and married the aristo's son, but aristo come blackmail am. Since she dey yansh aristo and son. She even yansh aristo pass the son sef.

Now she wan leave aristo, but he say he go tell the son everything and she nor wan lose, because the family get plenty shishi!

1 Like

Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by Mynd44: 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2012
After reading the story (the summarized version) I deduce that this is a nollywood story called "Father and Son".
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2012
She dug this pit herself. . .now she's gotta bear the consequences because whether her father in law tells her husband or not. . .one day the truth would be revealed. . .

Its a big lesson to everyone. . .be mindful of your present actions because they might come back to haunt you later on. . .
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2012
Nollywood tale
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2012
the gal got everything she deserves and there are NO good way out of this Nollywood script mess!!!!!!
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by slimyem: 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2012
mtcheeeeew.i don watch this movie for Nolly before.
E be like say the title na *scratches head*.
Brb!
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by Flashaldrin(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2012
Nah, but seriously its a nollywood movie, oya who go direct?? I will be emeka ike, the son embarassed
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by AfroBlue(m): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2012
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by Orton10(m): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2012
^ you wicked. You for just advice then waka.
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2012
bwaaaaah! so IT IS a Nollywood movie!!!!

THE MISTRESS
Features: Jim Iyke, Ini Edo, Patience Ozokwor & Enebeli Enebuwa. Coerced into prostitution as a result of poverty, Gina meets a Chief who turns her life around materially in return for being his constant companion, which suits her fine. When she then falls helplessly in love with a charming young man, little does she know that he is the Chief's illegitimate son. Watch as all hell lets loose.
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by dealordea(m): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2012
Mynd_44, guy funny. Die! Father and son, exclusively produced by teco benson directed by muyiwa ademola!
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by Flashaldrin(m): 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2012
Ok, i'm jim iyke then grin grin
who is the director naa angry
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by dealordea(m): 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2012
@flash! Directed by muyiwa ademola, produced by teco benson written by tunde kelani!
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by Mavor: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2012
The yanshing is very sweet but her totori can't take it anymore cos it is always sore!!! grin
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by Tosinville(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2012
A yoruba home video >>>>> Idaro™
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by badmrkt(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2012
mehn!we get plenty scrpt writter for nollywood.
i think this movie should be titled, 'Coperate Pounding'
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by bekay911(f): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2012
yawns
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by Scash(f): 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2012
well i dint say its real or anythin. . . I read it somewia meself.

But fine, if its a nollywood movie, how should it end?
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by randyorton: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
Scash:

madam,dont ask us. Go watch the movie till the end then you `ll see how it ended. Dont forget to tell us how the movie ended. When was the movie released?
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by Chnges(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2012
*spining on the floor laughing my arse off*
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by iice(f): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2012
Utter rubbish.
MBJ is right. She deserves what she got. Pitiful breed of homo sapiens.
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by MrCork17: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2012
Scash:

I read this somewhere and i couldnt even think of a reasonable advice for d lady

[b] I met Deji a year after my youth service. He was everything i ever wanted in a man. Rich, handsome, caring, loving. He was just everything, so when he proposed to marry me i agreed immediately.
  We went to see his parents. I almost fainted when I saw his father; Chief Olumo. I dated Chief when i was in the university amd throughout my youth service. Both I and Chief pretended like we did not know each other. But after the introduction Chief called me to meet him at our usual rendezvous. I went to meet him and that was when he said if i want to marry his son the two of us must continue dating.
  I love Dapo so much i couldnt imagine not marrying him. I tried to reason with chief that it was an abomination for father and son to sleep wth the same woman but he wouldnt listen. So i agreed.
  I and Dapo got married, and I was also seeing chief secretly. Chiefs demands increased with each passing day. I Were Intimate with chief than i did with my husband. We almost got caught like thrice and i just couldnt take it anymore. I told chief and he said he was going to tell everyone about our affair. I can't lose Dapo, i know i have to leave his father but how do i do that. Pls help[/b]

personally, i believe the father is bluffing. He wouldnt dare tell his son that he slept with his daughter in law. What do you advise her to do

ScaSH. so u dating yo father in law. White women dont do that! undecided
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by kokoye(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2012
michelin89:

The girl was an aristo babe at uni. Years later she met and married the aristo's son, but aristo come blackmail am. Since she dey yansh aristo and son. She even yansh aristo pass the son sef.

Now she wan leave aristo, but he say he go tell the son everything and she nor wan lose, because the family get plenty shishi!

Good job!
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 31, 2012
kokoye:

Good job!

They call me lecturer! cool
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by Mynd44: 12:54am On Jan 31, 2012
Scash:

as Nollywood film cheap reach, you no fit go buy am?
Re: Her Father In Law Still Wants Her by Scash(f): 8:39am On Jan 31, 2012
u know they are still compiling the scripts. The movie is not ready yet.

And since u seem to be know it all here now, u should be able to predict what wlld happen next wink

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. / How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? / Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.