Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

My Girl Friend What To Double Date Should I: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend What To Double Date Should I: (1761 Views)

HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? / Why We Love To Double Date Women...... / Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend What To Double Date Should I: by mayor4show(m): 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2007
Hi Nairaland member i really need your advise. my girl friend told me Yesterday that she want to double date, We just started the relationship about 3 month ago.

in the first place she said "SHE WAS DATING A GUY BEFORE", and there is nothing between both of them anymore.

yesterday she came to my place she told me the guy she was dating before has come back to apologies. and she accepted because the guy can kill himself if she did not accept his apologies.

Pls tell me want to do
Re: My Girl Friend What To Double Date Should I: by zignorr(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2007
Dude, quit that relationship for your own interest . . .a guy who can kill him will also kill you cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend What To Double Date Should I: by mayor4show(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2007
She said she does not love him because he could attach me

pls help me
Re: My Girl Friend What To Double Date Should I: by ufobabe(f): 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2007
free her and let her go.

she do not love u like that her former guy. if she do love u, she wouldn't have accepted his apology as she claim.

ur llife will be better without her. look 4 another babe.

faithful ones are out there waiting u.
Re: My Girl Friend What To Double Date Should I: by mayor4show(m): 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2007
i really appreciate all your advice.

She said she doe not want any problem for me because the guy can attach me if she said no to his apologies. that the guy really want to know me.

pls what should i do now?
Re: My Girl Friend What To Double Date Should I: by ufobabe(f): 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2007
then ur girl was so silly 2 have dated such a cultist b4.

some of us ehmmmm , God should help us.

thesame thing that i have said b4. leave the girl because u could loose ur life.

leave the girl 4 her boyfriend b4 anything bad happens 2 u.

God forbid.
Re: My Girl Friend What To Double Date Should I: by mayor4show(m): 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2007
She asid when she leave him that was the time he decided to mis bahaving.

i reallly care for the gir
Re: My Girl Friend What To Double Date Should I: by ufobabe(f): 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2007
mayor4show:

She asid when she leave him that was the time he decided to mis bahaving.

i reallly care for the gir
[/quote

are u serious?

then u still have a chance 2 choose between her and ur life.

either of them is good.

no 4get say,"den no dey die 4 woman"
Re: My Girl Friend What To Double Date Should I: by mayor4show(m): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2007
Than you very much for all your advise but i still want so many people advice

Thanks
Re: My Girl Friend What To Double Date Should I: by olanajim(m): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2007
What kind of advice do you want? Do you expect right thinking people to ask you to double date?

Sincerely, your gf had made up her mind to return to her ex. She would only complicate thing for you.

You have 3 options:
1. Leave her and go for someone who would appreciate your love. This had been variously suggested above. You only have to mourn a little and the live on. You are relieved of a great burden.
2. Stay with her knowing she had another man who is apparently desperate to have her back. Spend money, time and energy on her to show her that you are better than the ex. The side effect of this is that you may end up a loser. If she find nothing worth dying for in you during the month you have dated that could have prevented her from returning to her ex, then you are in for a tough battle. I calls it "losers' game".
3. Doubldate if that is what your mind want. I tell you, your new girl may eventually leave you if she have any sense. No responsible lady can share their man. Even in polygamous home trouble is a regular visitor. At the end of the day, you would build a negative reputation of being unserious. Good women would surely avoid you if they know. Once you double date one time, the bug goes into your blood, and you may find it hard to remain faithful to one woman.

So what else do you want?
Re: My Girl Friend What To Double Date Should I: by rachiwise(f): 3:01am On Oct 15, 2007
Omo,what type of relationship is that??

see,what she is trying to tell u(and that r u desperately trying not to hear),is that,u r on ur own(OYO).she is just being diplomatic abt it. smiley

u r not yet in a relationship ooo,make u no deceive urself!!! wink
Re: My Girl Friend What To Double Date Should I: by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:40am On Oct 15, 2007
@poster

for your own good quit the relationship, cus its obvious she's taking you for a fool.

(1) (Reply)

(true Life Story) / In Love With Ma Colleague But I Think She's Playing Me / Why Is A Woman's Behind Important To Guys? Bigger Or Smaller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.