Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. (6388 Views)

Minister Of Power,works And Housing,babatunde Fashola Pledges Continuity / Amaechi Pledges To Complete Ongoing Rail Projects, Calls For Cooperation / FG To Link BVN With National ID Card By 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by Afam4eva(m): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2012
Another thread aimed at spewing hate. I spit on this thread biko.
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by oduasolja: 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
Logic Mind:

After all these misyarnings, I'm still expecting why you sent your sons to fight and die so that we remain in the same nigeria with you? Why? Why? You love too much you don't want us to go?
You are right it wasn't only the yorubas that fought us but there is a reason we hold it against you. We were never betrayed by the hausas. We know them, they know us. Our words are our words. But the yorubas. Chei. Nobody trusts you! We hate you. Hausa-fulani even hate you pass. You though they were going to respect you because you served them during the war? Think again.
Even middle beltters want nothing to do with you. Edo and itshekiri guys are always denying to be related to you. Why, why why? I'll tell you why: It's because your are slimy. You are worse than snake. If a rattle snake and a yoruba man enter my house, I will leave the rattlesnake and kill the owambe Yoruba useless backstabber.
We biafrans are not calling and have never called for war. We just want to be on our own but you just can't do without us. Please tell us why.

buhahahhaa

look at this thief . cus we no support your thievery . u are a bunch of covetous bastards that think u are owed something. ontop ur tiny land and limited resources , u think say u smart.

and we dont care what u think, if u dont like us , pack ur bag and go live inside ur village.

after all we the yorubas are not living in ur bloody village. we dont need u bastards for anything. just make sure u dont try to steal minority land like last time.

fuckin beast.
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by ak47mann(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2012
Aigbofa:

Haba! Too much hate here. Rattlesnakes are not that bad you know, at least they warn you before they bite.
Too much hate!! You are engaged in a war you can never win.
My friend will you shut up your stinking mouth, don't you see your Yoruba bigots like nigreo and eko ile plus this fanatic sucker  akambi edo?so those fools are allow to talking shiitt but logic mind reply them it becomes hate i see cool
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by ak47mann(m): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2012
oduasolja:

buhahahhaa

look at this thief . cus we no support your thievery . u are a bunch of covetous bastards that think u are owed something. ontop ur tiny land and limited resources , u think say u smart.

and we dont care what u think, if u dont like us , pack ur bag and go live inside ur village.

after all we the yorubas are not living in ur bloody village. we dont need u bastards for anything. just make sure u dont try to steal minority land like last time.

fuckin beast.
either you like it or not,your monthly hand out comes from underneath our ground. that gives you monkeys sleepless night few yaribas like you are the reason why the rest are now suffering, we decide to snatched all the feeding bottles from your lazy mouth,now go and die parasite cool
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by oduasolja: 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2012
Logic Mind:

Useless aboki slave.
Biafran forces that headed to lagos were led by Victor Banjo, a yoruba man. A betrayer like all his kin.
If your objective was to defend your land why did you continue fighting for us to remain in nigeria after we pulled back to biafra in 1968?
I'll tell you why: because you submitted to your hausa-fulani masters! They have been phucking you over since. ( drove awo to suicide, murdered abiola, slapped shonekan out of office, disgraced diya in front of the whole world, have since confirmed that they spared obasanjo because he danced to their tunes about sharia.)
And you want to compare yourself to an igbo man! You useless non productive azzhole. Subsidy beggar! SUBSIDY BEGGAR!!
Now you want a southern nigerian nation with us? May Amadioha curse the igbo tribe the day we agree any such nonsence with you. I would rather stay with boko haram, at least that one is face to face fight, not backstabbing. The same stick cannot poke one's eye twice.
Cowards!
Cowards!
Cowards!

look at this dummy. u live in my land , under my roof, u make a profit off my people and their labor , u eat my food , and yet u have the nerve to call me useless.

this is the reason the hausa slaughtered ur ingrate ass in 1966 .

u are a bunch of parasitic opportunists.

and nobody wants a fucking union with ur landless self.

only those who have land make unions.

and if u think say we be cowards , why dont u attack us , like u did the hausas in 66 and see if we dont drive u back into ur erosion ravaged homeland.

dummies.

This time if u try to steal minority land and resources the UN will smash u guys into pieces . FUCKING INGRATES.
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by oduasolja: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2012
ak47mann:

either you like it or not,your monthly hand out comes from underneath our ground. that gives you monkeys sleepless night few yaribas like you are the reason why the rest are now suffering, we decide to snatched all the feeding bottles from your lazy mouth,now go and die parasite cool

for ur information u dimwit , the yorubas have oil producing communities and produce oil off shore as well. so save ur B.S for someone who cares.

and when u pushed back into ur village u go see who go die a parasite

landless vagabonds.
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by ak47mann(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2012
oduasolja:

for ur information u dimwit , the yorubas have oil producing communities and produce oil off shore as well.  so save ur  B.S for someone who cares.

and when u pushed back into ur village u go see who go die a parasite

landless vagabonds.
which Yoruba land produce oil?ondo oil producing areas the land belongs to ijaw people,not yaribas,the last time una try them they kidnapped your king so mind your claim,b4 they chase you out of their land finally, offshore oil is not urs,you hungry parasite; why didnt you ride your boat up there to protect your resourses when asaki and his groups were doing their own protest cheesy cheesy look quit smoking cheap ekiti weed and realized that cocoa is what you got you monkey cool
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by oduasolja: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2012
ak47mann:

which Yoruba land produce oil?ondo oil producing areas the land belongs to ijaw people,not yaribas,the last time una try them they kidnapped your king so mind your claim,b4 they chase you out of their land, offsore oil is not urs,you hungry parasite; why didnt you ride your boat up there to protect your resourses when asaki and his groups were doing their own protest cheesy cheesy look quit smoking cheap ekiti weed and realized that cocoa is what you got you monkey cool

another ignorant dummy.
last time i checked illaje local govt was not an ijaw local government .

and if nigeria were to break up those offshore oil blocks would be ours not yours u bastard .
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by OneNaira6: 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin Trying to get that vote it seems.
Political as always, spend money how you want fashola.
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by solomon111(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2012
@oduasolja
The amount of oil present in ondo state is not even as much as that present in one community in delta state.
It will definitely be foolish to count on some so-called oil reserves that has a maximum exploratory life-span of 5-10yrs.
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by kizito96(m): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2012
Thank you Fashola for being a true Nigerian
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by Valon4ego(m): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2012
@oduosolija it seems 95% of your posts are on igbo topics so i can imagine the magnitude of your hatred/fear of the igbos. Pele o!
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by dayokanu(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2012
Logic Mind:

After all these misyarnings, I'm still expecting why you sent your sons to fight and die so that we remain in the same nigeria with you? Why? Why? You love too much you don't want us to go?
You are right it wasn't only the yorubas that fought us but there is a reason we hold it against you. We were never betrayed by the hausas. We know them, they know us. Our words are our words. But the yorubas. Chei. Nobody trusts you! We hate you. Hausa-fulani even hate you pass. You though they were going to respect you because you served them during the war? Think again.
Even middle beltters want nothing to do with you. Edo and itshekiri guys are always denying to be related to you. Why, why why? I'll tell you why: It's because your are slimy. You are worse than snake. If a rattle snake and a yoruba man enter my house, I will leave the rattlesnake and kill the owambe Yoruba useless backstabber.
We biafrans are not calling and have never called for war. We just want to be on our own but you just can't do without us. Please tell us why.

Andafter all these your rant you would still run to Abidjan useless cowards

Who would go and attack unharmed civilians in their bedrooms.

Generation of cowards, No wonder Adekunle dealt with your ass.

Just remember nowadays Abidjan would not welcome you again maybe na Atlantic Ocean you go run enter
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by NegroNtns(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2012
get Guruguruguru's facial makeup and tutu back on him. Put his purse in his hand and his high heel on.
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by EkoIle1: 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2012
The fact is, I started this thread in good faith and to show that regardless of the hateful and twisted ibo minds on NL, we are forward looking people and we welcome all regardless of ethnicity, nationality and tribe, but as usual, ibo people failed to curb their usual hate and disgruntle acts so the thread turned into the usual ethnic slug fest. This is about us helping you bury your tribal leader at least.

This clearly shows how pitiful and ungrateful these ibo clowns can be which we of course see all the time. Obviously, they dislike acts of love and friendship, the only act they love and want is the Northern treatment where they get slaughtered like ileya goats.

But, you can not change us or have us be like you, we'll always do what's best and human regardless of your usual hate and this is the reason why we are always on top and ahead of you, this is why ibo people call Yoruba land home and not their villages, this is why your leaders are always heading to Yoruba land for knowledge and wisdom, this is why we are socially and culturally advanced than you, this is why we are more sophisticated than you.

The joke is always on you and shall always be on you.
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by NegroNtns(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2012
. . . good point Eko!
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by Valon4ego(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2012
Sorry but Eko ile, you were among the first to start the ethnic bashing lol!
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by ak47mann(m): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2012
eko ile it seems like  oil from left over ewedu have done a lot of damage to your poor brain,all these chest beating,trying to act concern OK we can see "yes" yaribas are waving their white flags  thank you very much we hear you;but you forget that we can see you dodgy monkeys from a million mile don't come here and sound stupiid!ewedu smelly like you,what point are you trying to prove you bloody parasite cool
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by EkoIle1: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2012
Valon4ego:

Sorry but Eko ile, you were among the first to start the ethnic bashing lol!

BlackPikiN

Hahaha, see mumu, Who needs your money?
Fashola go dey happy because him go don dey see how to win Igbo people votes.

If only the animal who posted this should behave himself!
I will pass this to Fashola's SA to stop Eko Ile from doing great disservice on NL.

No, the clown above threw the first punch. That's the problem with you people, you are too selective and always ignore your kinfolks dirty posts while crying over others.
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by manny4life(m): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2012
Every time is always ethnic bashing, yall should continue
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by Pukkah: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2012
Only God knows when some people will grow up, that is IF they will ever grow up for there is a difference between growing old and growing up.

While Yorubas and Igbos are closing deals that span real estate, agriculture, oil & gas, imports, health, education, etc in real life and advancing themselves, some shallow minds are here spreading hate and ignorance.  So many Igbos and Yorubas have even extended the relationships to marriage and other more profound levels.  

It is only immature and infantile minds that trade accusations and insults on 'my tribe is better than yours' basis.  It smacks of idleness, inferiority complex and serious confidence issues. A good wine needs no bush.

Really, what is the competition about?
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by alexleo(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^^ while i do not see the yorubas as bad people and enemies, i wish to say that you as a person ( Eko Ile) hasnt been a good fellow in your posts. If there are some igbos and yorubas here who chose to display madness at each other must you be among them? Whatever happened to intergrity.
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by aljharem(m): 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2012
LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin funny tribalist

Logic mind, what is wrong with you angry boy take a chill pill and stop this ur madness.

Pukkah:

Only God knows when some people will grow up, that is IF they will ever grow up for there is a difference between growing old and growing up.

While Yorubas and Igbos are closing deals that span real estate, agriculture, oil & gas, imports, health, education, etc in real life and advancing themselves, some shallow minds are here spreading hate and ignorance.  So many Igbos and Yorubas have even extended the relationships to marriage and other more profound levels.  

It is only immature and infantile minds that trade accusations and insults on 'my tribe is better than yours' basis.  It smacks of idleness, inferiority complex and serious confidence issues. A good wine needs no bush.

Really, what is the competition about?
alexleo:

^^^^ while i do not see the yorubas as bad people and enemies, i wish to say that you as a person ( Eko Ile) hasnt been a good fellow in your posts. If there are some igbos and yorubas here who chose to display madness at each other must you be among them? Whatever happened to intergrity.

+ 100
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by EkoIle1: 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2012
alexleo:

Shut your damn mouth. You tribal, racist and religious bigot too dey talk. Every clown walks around to spew their kumbaya rubbish, but they are the main perpetrators of the same foolish acts.

This is your madness below you scum bag,

alexleo:

mohammed is burning in hell and will burn there for endless years. It doesnt matter weather muslims want to believe this or not. Mohammed was an agent of satan and he has succeeded in pushing thousands of muslims to hell because of his foolish nd satanic teachings. May God save the muslims that are following this evill religion. Amen.
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by lagcity(m): 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2012
Fashola pls save your money, these nyamiris ain't worth poo becos they are bottom feeders who are like parasites in other regions. Igbo parasites are afraid to go back to cannibal zone called Iboland despite several pleas by their leaders. Okoros are the Osus of Nigeria, they only know how to die.

[size=16pt]I.B.O = I Be Osu grin

I.G.B.O = I Go Born Osu
shocked[/size]

Sometimes i feel sorry for them, other times i just call them pathetic Ibos tongue.
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by alexleo(m): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2012
@Eko Ile,
I dont join issues with people who display madness. Go check up my post on Ojukwu's thread you will see what i wrote about him going to hell if he died a sinner. I would have copied it here but am using phone to browse now. Hell has nothing to do with tribe. Any soul that dies a sinner goes to hell. Go check up my past threads and i write such purely on religous ground and not tribe. Go get yourself healed first.
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by EkoIle1: 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
alexleo:

@Eko Ile,
I dont join issues with people who display madness. Go check up my post on Ojukwu's thread you will see what i wrote about him going to hell if he died a sinner. I would have copied it here but am using phone to browse now. Hell has nothing to do with tribe. Any soul that dies a sinner goes to hell. Go check up my past threads and i write such purely on religous ground and not tribe. Go get yourself healed first.

I don't care about your silly nonsense, the fact that you posted that disgusting and bigoted trash says a lot about you as a human being.

I just can't stand you fake sanctimonious bigots running around with their deep hate and meanness.
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by ekwynwa: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2012
Eko Ile:

I don't care about your silly nonsense, the fact that you posted that disgusting and bigoted trash says a lot about you as a human being.

I just can't stand you fake sanctimonious bigots running around with their deep hate and meanness.

agbaya bitterness is cancerous tongue
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by OneNaira6: 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2012
Eko Ile:

Be happy with what you are Eko_ile and stop trying to mask yourself as some saint. On this thread alone, na you destroy am with your bigotry. You and your likes started the bigotry even before anyone commented. Abeg jor, take the award and be happy with it.
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by NegroNtns(m): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2012
alexleo, I saw that quote where you said that nonsense about Mohammed. You excuse yourself from calling Eko a bigot.

Everyone else. . . you all step back and let the dude express himself. Eko has not offended you he only reported what Fashola is doing as a favor for ndigbo. so leave him alone and fvxck off.
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by Nchara: 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2012
Lagos state promises (promise not yet fulfilled) to use Igbo tax payers' money to contribute to Ojukwu's burial and some ignoble Yoruba BS are frothing from their a.n.a.l cavity?
Re: Ikemba Nnewi: Fashola Pledges Full Cooperation With National Funeral Com. PICS. by NegroNtns(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2012
did you not get my message last night? I told your boys to go wake your aa s up and bring you in for a beating on the Igbo.

Listen, Lagos state is taking just a little from the tax money collected from your refugee a s s to do trade on tthe soil. It is son of the soil money. . . yes we camn afford to spend little of that to send ojukwu home.

Hang your bu tt around for some beating today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Akpabio Sacks Commissioner , Retires Perm. Sec / Inside Pics of ₦3.3 Billion Ekiti State Government House! / Hitler. The Greatest Statesman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.