Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye (18145 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Can To Gej "we Will Defend Ourselves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by bigaboi: 11:48am On Jan 31, 2012
norrisman:

A man of God indeed. I hope he didnt really say this. Never should a leader preach violence. desmond Tutu nevr did, gandhi never did, archbishop of york has never done, The pope hasn never done. so i like I said I hope he didnt really say this

And if he did, I hope he means the church will be extra vigilant and build better security network and not a case of replying bullets with bullets.

"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence." Quote from Gandhi.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 31, 2012
Why didnt he talk during fuel subsidy saga? Make d man go siddon jhor.
He should arm himself and lead his congregation to fight boko haram.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by favouredjb(f): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2012
the lord is our refuge and fortress,that i know for sure
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by SoftVersion(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2012
Pastor Adebayo is my pastor, a man I respected so much. I can't judge, cuz d bible read "do not judge, so that you'll won't be judge in that manner" Leave all judgement to God who see the heart of all men. I'm really against an "eye for eye". God hand is not too short to deliver. There's sth called "self defence". Assuming I'm a Pope and A guy's been hitting me so hard dat I'm abt to die, and I found a way to kill him, wouldn't I? and save my life but if I let him kill me, I just committed a suicide.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by norrisman: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2012
bigaboi:

"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence." Quote from Gandhi.

So no bloody preacher must preach to me about forgive and forget. The next time that guy that always tackles me rough at football does so, I should get back right up and kick him hard in the knee or look for the nearest dangerous weapon and wack him round the head. The next time my wife disrespects me, I will give her an Oyedepoish deliverance slap.

All this is recommended and approved by Gandhi and by extension Pastor Adeboye
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by success4(m): 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2012
diluminati:

Your arguments are baseless. [size=28pt]See i just floored you with two solid posts[/size]. You cant say shitt other than to utter senseless threats.

Which yeye post are you bragging about? Is the post objective or subjective?
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Sparkle777(f): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2012
FXKing2012:

Why are people in here always so quick to attack men of God? Is this forum full of atheist and pagans or what? This calls for concern.
Am begining to think nairaland is full of evil. I think most here or even the owner are devil worshippers hence the speed by which any topic demeaning men of God is highly promoted.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by member479760: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2012
If na OPC talk, I for listen but pastor hmmmm
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by chromoTop: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2012
Sparkle777:

Am begining to think nairaland is full of evil. I think most here or even the owner are devil worshippers hence the speed by which any topic demeaning men of God is highly promoted.
dont be surprised if this same fool.s go to church and pay tithes diligently, most people you see here are cowards who would hide behind proxies and spit fire like they can really do it. this forum affords those cowards the fantasies they ever craved for. Just treat it as nothing always.
brainpulse:

@diluminati
If ur name is what i suggest, I am not surprise about ur thoughts and writings, because the iluminaties are known for words that is anti-christ becos of the spirit of the last days they operate with. Those that do not know them should desist from casting abuse on God's reps. It is for God when it comes to the issue of those that called themselves Men Of God.
If you understand principles of self defence you can protect yourself from exterrnal forces of any knid and it is in the instinct of every creature of God. whenever lions attack buffalo they resist with their sharp horns and weight despite they can not kill the lion. In self defence also, you run away from danger,and is a line of action against the enemy.

If you dont read you end up making a fool of your ignorance. that is what many of the NL guys do.
you should by now notice that no one takes SHIM serious. SHIM is self-contradicting disillusioned character, you need to see SHIM's post on 9/11 and terrorism to understand. claiming to hide behind a blinding proxy anyone could see except her.
@illuminati, your attention whoring, i repeat, will get you nowhere. be real.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Emmzalon: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2012
ANYONE! I REPEAT ANYONE! TALKING AGAINST ANY ANOINTED MAN OF GOD ON THIS SITE WILL BE CURSED,HEAVILY CURSED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS!

THE OWNER OF DIS SITE SHOULD BE WARNED FOR D LAST TIME,ANY POST TO RIDICULE ANY MAN OF GOD ON DIS SITE WILL NOT ONLY LEAD TO THE BLOCKAGE OF THIS  SITE BT ALSO YOUR CAREER
PLZ BE WARNED!
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by success4(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2012
chromoTop:

dont be surprised if this same fool.s go to church and pay tithes diligently, most people you see here are cowards who would hide behind proxies and spit fire like they can really do it. this forum affords those cowards the fantasies they ever craved for. Just treat it as nothing always.you should by now notice that no one takes SHIM serious. SHIM is self-contradicting disillusioned character, you need to see SHIM's post on 9/11 and terrorism to understand. claiming to hide behind a blinding proxy anyone could see except her.

Thanks for this update~
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by dare2think: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2012
Emmzalon:

ANYONE! I REPEAT ANYONE! TALKING AGAINST ANY ANOINTED MAN OF GOD ON THIS SITE WILL BE CURSED,HEAVILY CURSED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS!

THE OWNER OF DIS SITE SHOULD BE WARNED FOR D LAST TIME,ANY POST TO RIDICULE ANY MAN OF GOD ON DIS SITE WILL NOT ONLY LEAD TO THE BLOCKAGE OF THIS  SITE BT ALSO YOUR CAREER
PLZ BE WARNED!

^^^^^

Another brainwashed mug.

Baseless threats up and down!!!  Why dont you curse the corrupt government officials bleeding you dry?
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2012
chromoTop:

dont be surprised if this same fool.s go to church and pay tithes diligently, most people you see here are cowards who would hide behind proxies and spit fire like they can really do it. this forum affords those cowards the fantasies they ever craved for. Just treat it as nothing always.you should by now notice that no one takes SHIM serious. SHIM is self-contradicting disillusioned character, you need to see SHIM's post on 9/11 and terrorism to understand. claiming to hide behind a blinding proxy anyone could see except her.

Abeg go sit down jare.

As they say the truth is Bitter. Suck it up!  grin
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by chromoTop: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2012
Emmzalon:

T[b]HE OWNER OF DIS SITE SHOULD BE WARNED FOR D LAST TIME[/b],ANY POST TO RIDICULE ANY MAN OF GOD ON DIS SITE WILL NOT ONLY LEAD TO THE BLOCKAGE OF THIS  SITE BT ALSO YOUR CAREER
PLZ BE WARNED!
uncalled for, the owner does not support it a bit. its a case of animal dash animal human right-fela kuti
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by success4(m): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2012
Emmzalon:

ANYONE! I REPEAT ANYONE! TALKING AGAINST ANY ANOINTED MAN OF GOD ON THIS SITE WILL[b] BE CURSED,HEAVILY CURSED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS![/b]

PLZ BE WARNED!

Dude, stop shouting! I am also a christian, the blood of Jesus don't CURSE. Read your bible very well. More so, don't fight for Pastor Adeboye. And I believe strongly that Pastor Adeboye will not be happy seeing career of young Nigeria to be in danger. Try to ignore some comments or if you can't control your human nature STOP visiting NL. God bless you!
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2012
Emmzalon:

PLZ BE WARNED!

Nigerians are the easiest people to brainwash. Chai see person pikin dey fool himself.

Just take a trip to some american forums and see how they talk. Your mouth go open wide for ground fiam! Ediot.

Your curses nor go reach anywhere jor coz curses don't work! Ewhu!
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by chromoTop: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2012
diluminati:

Abeg go sit down jare.

As they say[b] the truth is Bitter[/b]. Suck it up!  grin  
you got any truth? spill it out sis  wink
where were are you now? married? boyfriend? are you SHIM? understand? grin
get real babe! this forum is becoming your life. Just an advise.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2012
Emmzalon:

PLZ BE WARNED!

I just read this and it spoilt my day and made me angry. angry

Who in your definition is a man of GOD. undecided

Are you people now becoming idol worshippers, elevating so called men of God to god-like status.

Every Christian is a Man or Woman of God.

Read your bible and stop all this insanity.

MAN OF GOD ON THIS SITE WILL BE CURSED,HEAVILY CURSED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS!

For this statement you made, I ask you to go on your knees and ask for forgiveness, this is outrageously foolish.

The blood is an atonement for our sins, not a curse.

Since when did it become a curse.

Listen don't tempt me to call you a heretic !!!

Your curses are useless and carry no weight .
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2012
success4:

Which yeye post are you bragging about? Is the post objective or subjective?

objective ke
subjective kini

see grammer oh! I dont care, as long as i deliver it cold and brutal. As they say the Truth is bitter. Suck it up!  grin
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2012
chromoTop:

you got any truth? spill it out sis  wink
where were are you now? married? boyfriend? are you SHIM? understand? grin
get real babe! this forum is becoming your life. Just an advise.

Ok ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thats the way ahan ahan i like it ahan ahan 2x

So go spill out your spermatozoa on that. You 4ck face. tongue
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Ninapha(f): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2012
Sparkle777:

Dont help them get popular by exchanging words with them. Just watch out for those who have matured comments to offer and allow the school children play away their break period on the net. God Bless u.

1 Like

Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by babaowo: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2012
God almighty this is time to show the world that you are the consumming fire ooo! I got no juju ooo ,just to focus on dual citizenship na niooo! Baba have mercy on nigeria. Hmmmmm,
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by success4(m): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2012
diluminati:

objective ke
subjective kini

see grammer oh! I dont care, as long as i deliver it cold and brutal. As they say the Truth is bitter. Suck it up!  grin

What would I do to a bigot like this? I will simply  
[size=38pt]IGNORE YOU N SILENCE IS BEST ANSWER FOR-----------?[/size]
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2012
babaowo:

God almighty this is time to show the world that you are the consumming fire ooo! I got no juju ooo ,just to focus on dual citizenship na niooo! Baba have mercy on nigeria. Hmmmmm,

ewho! wetin be happen yesterday, day before yesterday, last months, last years, since 50 years ago? na now you want make him show consuming fire? dey there now. When we should use our time to tackle the real problem on ground, you are calling on God wey don leave you tey tey
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by success4(m): 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2012
Ninapha:

Dont help them get popular by exchanging words with them. Just watch out for those who have matured comments to offer and allow the school children play away their break period on the net. God Bless u.

You are too much jaree
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by chromoTop: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2012
diluminati:

objective ke
subjective kini

gosh! for the upteenth time, you just fool.ed yourself cheesy.
no comment.
Ninapha:

Dont help them get popular by exchanging words with them.  Just watch out for those who have matured comments to offer and allow the school children play away their break period on the net.  God Bless u.
wink
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Emmzalon: 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2012
success4:

Dude, stop shouting! I am also a christian, the blood of Jesus don't CURSE. Read your bible very well. More so, don't fight for Pastor Adeboye. And I believe strongly that Pastor Adeboye will not be happy seeing career of young Nigeria to be in danger. Try to ignore some comments or if you can't control your human nature STOP visiting NL. God bless you!
Dont make ignnorance rule over ur faith,make ur faith d top priority. The blood of Jesus is a curse upon whoeva dat mocks his death on d cross and mocks d respecter of his death unless they repent. Like i said d other tym,becareful and dnt make ignorance rule over ur faith,dis are part of wat we shld be defending ourselves 4rm,so dnt jst sit dwn dere and continue ignoring bad comments abt men of God datz been postd often. So broda seach ur heart if u're nt in one way or d other supporting dere abuses and curses on d m.o.g by reading always and ignoring. IF OUR FATHERS IN THE LORD ARE BEEN ABUSED LIKE DIS AND U STND DERE IGNORING,ITS ABSURD BRODA,REALLY ABSURD,because DIS ABUSES ARE ALMST BECOMING ALL D TIME.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2012
success4:

What would I do to a bigot like this? I will simply  
IGNORE YOU N SILENCE IS BEST ANSWER FOR-----------?[/size]

Ewho! see first class fool oh! I just knew someone like you exists just a few mins ago. Why the fuss?

Abeg go die for gutter jare, i nor send you!  grin  grin
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2012

Who give this re-tarded Aboki heroine again?  
Foolish Igbo rabbit,

People like you ought to be prey for boko haram
AcidOASIS, my corpse would be more useful than your entire generation. Christian Almajiri,
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2012
chromoTop:

gosh! for the upteenth time, you just fool.ed yourself cheesy.
no comment.

Shey! and this is the type of christian 'daddy' g.o is producing for nation. aba! as they say a bad tree will always bear bad fruits.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Emmzalon: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2012
diluminati:

ewho! wetin be happen yesterday, day before yesterday, last months, last years, since 50 years ago? na now you want make him show consuming fire? dey there now. When we should use our time to tackle the real problem on ground, you are calling on God wey don leave you tey tey
Gurl,pple lyk u end up to be a prophetess, cos i cld rememba our apostle paul in d bible,nw u're on his thread too, I look 4ward to u becoming d mst useful and dedicated servandt of d most high existing consuming fire God.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by chinedumo(m): 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2012

False Teacher - Enoch Abeboye

Enoch Adeboye: http://enochadeboye.org/

At the link above, we read:

“In this book Enoch Adeboye, Rebecca Bible-Davids captures in vivid portrait the life and ministry of one of the most outstanding figures of the 21st century Christianity. She traces his life from birth in village of Ifewara to the struggles of his early life with the monster called poverty.

You will discover how through the help of god coupled with dogged determination, discipline and hard work, he chose to be educated under very difficult circumstances and moved forward to bag himself a PhD in Applied Mathematics hitting a successful career in the academic world.

Later in life by Divine Providence, Enoch Adeboye became the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian church of God, Under the leadership, the church has experienced phenomenal growth from 40 small parishes which were located only in the south-western Nigeria to well over 20,000 parishes in 110 nations.

Pastor Adeboye is also the host of the annual Holy Ghost Congress which attracts over 7 million worshippers from all the continents of the world and has reputed as the largest gathering of human beings in history.

Enoch Adeboye has been noted as the worlds 49th moshttp://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=post;topic=858720.0;num_replies=15t influential person by the prestigious American magazine, Newsweek. In the midst of all these accolades, it is amazing how Enoch Adeboye has remained wrapped up in the cloak of humility, refusing to accord the glory to himself.

This masterpiece also uncovers interesting details such as his life outside the pulpit, his role as a husband and a father, his likes and dislike and what he does to unwind. it is a soul gripping testimony that will challenge you to dream, to dare and to do.”

Read the Scriptures, Edward, and you will find all the answers there, provided God gives them to you. Apparently, your “believing” friends have not discovered the truth:

“And He said to them, You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God” (Luke 16:15 MKJV).

None of these men have their boast in the Lord Jesus Christ, but in their own power and accomplishments, falsely using His Name, which works they pass off to the naïve as godly. They are antiChrist. These men represent the angel of light - the destroyer - Satan.

Am I saying they aren’t impressive or friendly or respected by the world? Am I saying they aren’t achievers or that they aren’t intelligent? No, I say none of those things. I do say they are not men of God, though they claim to be, which makes them false teachers in God’s sight, which is not good, not good at all.

At Wikipedia, going from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_Adeboye to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redeemed_Christian_Church_of_God, we read:

“The Statement of Faith of the reveals belief in the Divine inspiration of the Bible; the Trinity; the deity, virgin birth, sinless life, crucifixion, resurrection, ascension, and return of Jesus; man, by voluntary disobedience and transgression, falling into sin; salvation being through repentance and faith; the baptism of the Holy Ghost, evidenced by speaking in tongues; that Divine healing is provided through the atonement; the pre-tribulation rapture of the church; the thousand year reign of Jesus Christ; the final judgment of all the wicked; eternal heaven and eternal hell being literal final places of destiny; water baptism by immersion; in Lord’s as a memorial; and restitution of Christians righting wrongs they have committed.”

There are several false doctrines (see Diabolical Doctrines) in a religious organization that calls itself a church of God and is not, according to the life and teachings of Jesus Christ and His disciples, as described in The True Marks of a Cult.

Perhaps as great an indication as any of Enoch Adeboye’s falsehood is his acknowledgment of a prince of false teachers, a scumbag of the first order - Benny Hinn. Adeboye’s recognition of Hinn as a man of God is followed by a complaint of being embarrassed by him when Hinn did not publicly recognize him on stage at a conference or “crusade” and accused Adeboye of great financial waste.

Adeboye also let Hinn pray for him. Would a man of God be willing to be prayed for by the devil himself? See:
http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=4709&z=12

Edward, there is a Scripture that says, “The fool has said in his heart there is no God” (Psalm 53:1).

You are not that man; your friends are that man. While they, in their darkness, say God is with these preachers, you are saying He is not. In a very reasonable way, you are saying that their god is not the True Living God; you are certainly saying you don’t believe in him. You are right and they are wrong.

When it comes to the god they worship and try to persuade you to worship, I commend you for being an atheist. But I do call on you to worship the True God, Whom we know, love, believe, and represent, free of charge. He is the One Who freely comes to give life freely, and not to take it:

John 10:10-16 MKJV
(10) The thief does not come except to steal and to kill and to destroy. I have come so that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
(11) I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.
(12) But he who is a hireling and not the Shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and runs away. And the wolf catches them and scatters the sheep.
(13) The hireling flees, because he is a hireling and does not care for the sheep.
(14) I am the Good Shepherd, and I know those that are Mine, and I am known by those who are Mine.
(15) Even as the Father knows Me, I also know the Father. And I lay down My life for the sheep.
(16) And I have other sheep who are not of this fold. I must also lead those, and they shall hear My voice, and there shall be one flock, one Shepherd.

Jude 1:2-4 MKJV
(2) Mercy and peace and love be multiplied to you.
(3) Having made all haste to write to you about the common salvation, beloved, I had need to write to you to exhort you to contend earnestly for the faith once delivered to the saints.
(4) For certain men crept in secretly, those having been of old previously written into this condemnation, ungodly ones perverting the grace of our God for unbridled lust, and denying the only Master, God, even our Lord Jesus Christ.

Contending earnestly,

Victor Hafichuk

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/falseteachers/nigerianpreachers.htm

Jesus is highly esteemed among [Some] men that does not make Jesus an abomination in God's sight

When people speak highly of u. it is not wrong

Jesus spoke highly of himself

He called himself the son of God

When one talks of his accomplishments

We own nothing

and can do nothing of ourselves

our accomplishments is the same as God's accomplishments

There is nothing wrong with seeking protection from the government of the land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Powerful Reasons Why You Should Attend Church Weekly / Is There Anything Like "A Righteous Lie"? / Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.