Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye (18147 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Can To Gej "we Will Defend Ourselves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by dare2think: 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2012
Emmzalon:

Plz undastnd dat nt because we're all equal and chosen in d sight of God makes our destiny d same. NO ONE SAYS U SHLDNT BE AN ANNOINTED MAN OF GOD,BT MAKE SURE U HEAR UR VOICE DIRECTLY 4RM GOD B4 EQUALISING URSELF TO A MAN HUNDREDS OF BRANCHES ACCROZ D WORLD.

Really!!!  So we are all equal under God!!!! Never knew that. Always thought Mog's are above us and anything they say goes.

I also never knew an annointed is also judged by his "hundreds of branches accros the world".  Mcdonalds must be super annointed.

Feed that nonsense to your congregation.

By the way where you there when these men heard their voices directly from God? How did you come to the conclusion that they are annointed.

@muskeeto
Yea, just add the number with the country code and automatically it should come up on your whatsapp
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by success4(m): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2012
Emmzalon:

My broda plz dnt misinterprete me or d bible 4 dat mata,cos ur examples portrayed 4rm d bible are nt in anyway related to wat i'm driving at. I'm driving at d fact dat anytin related wid d ridicule of a part dat cums 4rm God shld be addressed. God's top priority is 4 souls to be saved,and nw if dose dat we're preaching d gospel to see aw our God is been humilated and ridiculed and we're nt doin anytn to defend it,mind u,d defence i'm talking abt is nt d belligerant one,d defence i'm talkin'bt is to morally guide God and his servant 4rm any form of insults and abuse sodat pple we're abt to convert wil knw dat we dnt serve a dirty God bt a highly respected and honorable God. And in d case of stephen: PPLE HUMILIATING US 4 CHRIST SAKE(NT DENYIN CHRIST EVEN AT D POINT OF DEATH)IS DIFFERENT 4RM PPLE HUMILIATING US 4 NO REASON AT All(NAIRALANDER DNT AV ANY REASN TO KIP ON ABUSING D MEN OF GOD,BT DEY JST KIP ON DOING DIS 4 NO REASN AND DATZ UN'CALD:been humiliatd 4 nafin)

Never, I can't misinterpret the bible! May be you understand my point out of context!
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Okijajuju1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2012
Adeboye!!

Still as confused as ever.

Defend yourselves with what?!

Why are a thousand and ten thousand not falling by your side?!

Why are you not trampling upon adders, bombs and harams?!

So now you are no longer interested in devine protection?!

The weapons of your warfare are now carnal and not spritual.

Now you and your goons are afraid of the arrows by day, the moon by night and the bomb that blows up at noon.

So Boko Haram are not bowing at the name of Jesus?!

O ye hypocrites.
II Romans 3; 16 And when the wind comes in from the north and bloweth upon the fowls yansh, all which the feathers have hidden from sight shall be exposed. Queen James Version.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2012
@dare: what country code do I use? Can u send it again to my mail addy?
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Emmzalon: 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2012
success4:

Never, I can't misinterpret the bible! May be you understand my point out of context!
God be with u broda. Jesus represent PEACE! whole'heartedly agreed,bt at the same tym,our christ isnt a piece of ridicule bt dat of glory,honor and adoration. PEACE BE UNTO U MY BRODA
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Isk(f): 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2012
musKeeto:

Hopefully your lost chromoBrain will come out of the closet also,  you self-service to keep fit? wow,
Gods anointed, wt does that make the rest of us?
My point lies in the second half of the verse i.e ', do my prophet no harm'. It cld be verbal harm(by the things we say),e.t.c. All in all, u have no right to judge a man of God. That's all i'm saying
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Okijajuju1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2012
Isk:

[/b] My point lies in the second half of the verse i.e ', do my prophet no harm'. It cld be verbal harm(by the things we say),e.t.c. All in all, u have no right to judge a man of God. That's all i'm saying

Proverb 31:9
Judge righteously

John 7:24 (Amplified Bible)

24Be honest in your judgment and do not decide at a glance (superficially and by appearances); but judge fairly and righteously.

I could also show you lots of scriptures where the bibles urges us to judge. angry
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by yemboy1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2012
Oh yes its high time,
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Emmzalon: 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2012
Okija_juju:

Adeboye!!

Still as confused as ever.

Defend yourselves with what?!

Why are a thousand and ten thousand not falling by your side?!

Why are you not trampling upon adders, bombs and harams?!

So now you are no longer interested in devine protection?!

The weapons of your warfare are now carnal and not spritual.

Now you and your goons are afraid of the arrows by day, the moon by night and the bomb that blows up at noon.

So Boko Haram are not bowing at the name of Jesus?!

O ye hypocrites.
You av no point against dis great innocent man of God dat on a neutral grounds holds nafin against u,u're jst been bittered by d hatred u av 4 holiness and rightousness which i knw its d adversary dat as smwat implantd it in2 u. My broda God as used dis man to bless many souls,to heal broken hearts and home,to set d captives free and sm oda unspeakable salvatn works,so why speak against him like dis? And nw he's defending d household of God 4rm external attack,dis is an oppourtunity to bring an end to dis sect cos d intervention of a GOD'S GENERAL AS JST OCCURED!
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by LagosShia: 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2012
this old man is just trying to put some excitment into the air.he is inciting his blind followers and making them feel protected and important while he moves around with special security and body guards.

i think if i am the president,i will arrest any cleric be he muslim or christian for making such statements that potentially threatens the stability of the country,painting a picture of anarchy.if and only if i am the president,i will arrest this cleric even if he was the highest Shia Ayatollah in the world.but what do you expect when our president knelt down in front of him for prayers.would such a president be effective in administering justice and law?

this remark is either aimed at inciting more troubles or make people happy.

where was this old fraudster when boko haram criminals were killing innocent people? is he still keeping his magical spell for later? oh and may be he could pray and miraculously make the boko terrorists to cease existing.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2012
Emmzalon:

You av no point against dis great innocent man of God dat on a neutral grounds holds nafin against u,u're jst been bittered by d hatred u av 4 holiness and rightousness which i knw its d adversary dat as smwat implantd it in2 u. My broda God as used dis man to bless many souls,to heal broken hearts and home,to set d captives free and sm oda unspeakable salvatn works,so why speak against him like dis?[s] And nw he's defending d household of God 4rm external attack,dis is an oppourtunity to bring an end to dis sect cos d intervention of a GOD'S GENERAL AS JST OCCURED[/s]!

Please permit me to call you a FOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Fo fo fo Foooooooooooooollllllllllllllllll

You dont even know the Jesus you worship, you are just another 'daddy g.o'ass licker.

Sorry oh, i'm just judging you based on this post below! grin

Take Your time to read it oh so you dont post foolishly again, you Mega Ediot

"Resist not evil, but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." (Mt. 5:39)

"Remind the Christians to speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, showing meekness to all men." (Titus 3:2) (sorry i aint a christian lol)

"Follow Peace with all men and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord." (Hebrews 12:14)

The servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves." (2 Timothy 2:24-25)

"Do all things without murmurrings and disputings, that ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God without rebuke in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation." (Philipians 2:14:15)

Jesus came "to guide our feet into the way of Peace." (Luke 1:79)

Whatever you to to another it is as tho you were doing it to Jesus for he said:"In as much as ye have done it into one of the least of these, my brothers, ye have done it unto me." (Matthew 25:40)

"In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother" (1John 3:10)

"He that doeth good is of God, but he that doeth evil hath not seen God." (3John 1.11)

"He that kills with the sword, must be killed with the sword." (Revelation 13:10)

Forgive "one another if any man have a quarrel with any." (Colossians 3:13)

If anyone steals from you "take it joyfully" (Hebrews 10:34)

Even if you are unjustly enslaved or imprisoned, you do not resist but seek to convert your Jailers as St. Paul did. (Philippians 4:22)

"Be diligent that you may be found in Peace." (2 Peter 3:14)

But doesn't the Bible say we are to obey the Government? Yes, in all things which are not contrary to the Gospel, but if Jesus says live in peace and the governments says go to war, then "We ought to obey God rather than men." (Acts 5:29)

The Fruit of the Spirit is Peace, Love, Gentleness, Meekness" (Galatians 5:22)

"Walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called with all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the spirit in the bond of Peace." (Ephesians 4:1-3)

Peace is the Gospel . This is the doctrine of Christ. "Whosoever transgresses and abides not in the Doctrine of Christ hath not God." (2John 2:1)

"The fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace." (James 3:18)

"Whosoever compells you to go a mile with him, go with him twain." (Mt.5:41)

"When they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another" (Matthew 10:32)

This world is not your home. "You are citizens of heaven." (Philippians 3:20)

"[size=18pt]I say unto you love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which desoitefully use and persecute you, that you may be children of your father which is in heaven.[/size]" (Matthew 5:44-45)

"Behold I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye therefore as wise a serpents, and as harmless as doves." (Matthew 10:15)

[size=22pt] "Have peace with one another.[/size]" Romans 9:50)

"Let us follow after the things that make for peace." (Romans 14:19)

javascript:void(0); (1 Corinthians 7:15)

"Live in peace." (2 Corinthians 13:11)

Jesus mission was to "Preach Peace." (Acts 10:36)

Jesus came and "preached peace." (Ephesians 2:17)

"Seek Peace and ensue it." (1Peter 1:3)

"As you would that men would do to you, do ye also to them likewise." (Luke 6:31)

"We are counted as sheep for the slaughter." (Romans 8:36)

"Blessed are the Peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God." (Matthew 5:19)

"He hath given us the ministry of reconciliation" (2 Corinthians 5:18)

"As far as your responsibility goes, live at peace with all men." (Romans 12:18 Phillips translation)

"On earth peace, good will towards men." (Luke 2:14)

"If any man will sue thee at the law to take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also." (Matthew 5:40)

"Ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars, see that ye be not troubled." (Matthew 24:cool

"My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight that I should be delivered of the Jews." (John 18:36)

"Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword, shall perish with the sword." (Matthew 26:52)

"[size=30pt]Bless them that persecute you:[/size] bless and curse not." (Romans 12:14)

"Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans 12:20)

"Recompense no man evil for evil." (Romans 12.:7)

"Being reviled, we bless . Being persecuted we suffer it. Being defamed, we entreat." (1Corinthians 4:12-13)

"Dearly Beloved, avenge not yourselves but rather give place unto wrath, for it is written Vengeance is mine, I will repay saith the Lord." (Romans 12:19)

"Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him, if he thirst, give him drink." (Romans 12:9)

"See that none render evil for evil, or railing for railing, but contrariwise blessing." (1 Peter3:9)

God's primary title in the New Testament is The God of Peace. It is used six times (Rom. 15:33, Heb. 13:20, Phil. 4:9, Rom. 16:20, 1 Thess. 5:3, 2 Thess. 3:16)

"Blessed are the Meek for they shall inherit the earth." (Mt.5.5)

"God is not the author of confusion, but of Peace." (1Cor.14:33)

"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of them that preach The Gospel of Peace." (Rom.10:15)

"Finally Brethern, farewell, be perfect. Be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace and the God of Love and Peace shall be with you." (2 Cor.13.11)
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by success4(m): 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2012
Emmzalon:

God be with u broda. Jesus represent PEACE! whole'heartedly agreed,bt at the same tym,our christ isnt a piece of ridicule bt dat of glory,honor and adoration. PEACE BE UNTO U MY BRODA

You are welcome bro! Thank God you finally understood my stance.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Emmzalon: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2012
LagosShia:

this old man is just trying to put some excitment into the air.he is inciting his blind followers and making them feel protected and important while he moves around with special security and body guards.

i think if i am the president,i will arrest any cleric be he muslim or christian for making such statements that potentially threatens the stability of the country,painting a picture of anarchy.if and only if i am the president,i will arrest this cleric even if he was the highest Shia Ayatollah in the world.but what do you expect when our president knelt down in front of him for prayers.would such a president be effective in administering justice and law?

this remark is either aimed at inciting more troubles or make people happy.

where was this old fraudster when boko haram criminals were killing innocent people? is he still keeping his magical spell for later? oh and may be he could pray and miraculously make the boko terrorists to cease existing.
Dis is why d post of fame and wealth will be limited sm pple and nt d oda! SO U'RE TO ARREST GREAT ANNOINTD CLERICS IF U BCOME A PRESIDENT,DATZ A PITEOUS CONDITION U'VE GAT!
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Okijajuju1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2012
diluminati:

You dont even know the Jesus you worship, you are just another 'daddy g.o'Bottom licker.

Sorry oh, i'm just judging you based on this post below! grin

Ha!!  angry

Why?!!   angry

I send you work?!  angry

See as you just spoil my response!  angry

Who is a fool?!  angry

How do you call a Hausa malu, fool?!

kai!! You fall my hand. . . .   angry

Next time, leave me to reply first, you can do back-up respondent.  wink

For now, fool will do just fine.

Lets just pray he doesnt write again. Amen.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Emmzalon: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2012
success4:

You are welcome bro! Thank God you finally understood my stance.
diluminati:

You dont even know the Jesus you worship, you are just another 'daddy g.o'Bottom licker.

Sorry oh, i'm just judging you based on this post below!  grin

God be with u prophetess.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Ninapha(f): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
@diluminati,  

I envy you jare.  How i wish i hv so much time to play around like u cheesy. keep it up!
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by LagosShia: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2012
Emmzalon:

Dis is why d post of fame and wealth will be limited sm pple and nt d oda! SO U'RE TO ARREST GREAT ANNOINTD CLERICS IF U BCOME A PRESIDENT,DATZ A PITEOUS CONDITION U'VE GAT!

"annoited"? did you see God "annoiting" him and pouring oil over him? on what is he "annoited"? by embezzling the money of the masses to buy private jets?

if any cleric,be he muslim or christian,does not respect his turban or his cross,then he should be arrested especially when he making inciting remarks that are very irresponsible.even if measures are to be put in place to prevent attacks,those measures should be taken hand in hand with the government.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by jidewin(m): 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2012
AT LAST.Baba has broken silence.GOD KNOWS I've BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ALL ALONG.
Baba, release US make cause mayhem small sir,make we show dem boko bastards no be only dem fit PACK ACTION.
All this be gentle,no fight,no retaliate na MINUS on our part.
The jews of old defended their people and place of worship with all they had. Baba won't be disappointed.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2012
Now I really love this part,

We need to remind these murderers that Jesus, our Lord and Saviour, is both the Lamb of God who took away our sins and the Lion of the tribe of Judah. He is the Lamb to us but Lion against our foes.

I see so many vain humans arguing the bible, its a constitutional right of every citizen who's a christian to defend his/her territory and God won't object that and what if the M.O.G chooses to sway towards that direction is anything wrong with that?
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by drstone1: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2012
I don't think anybody favors violence, If such a one could bring about recognition and respect of people by peaceful means, well and good. Everybody would like to reach his objectives peacefully. But we must also be realistic. The only people in this country who are asked to be nonviolent are Christian people.
I disagree with those who think 'Love your neighbour as yourself' means making no distinction between people in applying moral laws.  Even God makes that distinction, though he is creator of all and is unbiased, yet we see that he does not hold all in Equal regard.  2 Samuel 22:27; Psalms 18:26, further states, "
"To the pure you show yourself pure, but to the wicked you show yourself hostile".  It is also right to affirm, that not all men are not reasonable, not all men have faith. Gods nature of Justice is to show himself merciful to the merciful and to show himself unsavoury to the devious. and not vice versa.  He shall not be Slack to the wicked,but repays them to their face. The religious fanatic who practices terrorism cannot be reasoned with, because there is nothing you can threaten him with, and no alternative you can offer him that is more palatable than his genuine belief that if he dies fighting you, he will be greatly rewarded in afterlife.  Only swift and extreme force can stop him.
Winston Churchill in his book, The River War has this to say.
Individual votaries[sworn adherent, devotee, devoted admirer, devout or zealous worshiper, a staunch believer or advocate] of Mohammedanism may show splendid qualities. Thousands  know how to die, who follow it.  No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science  the civilization of christian Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
The Situation is not different now. I am beginning to think, If for a reason BOKO HARAMIST can lay hold of a nuclear weapon of mass destruction, would they hesitate to use it under the current circumstances?? Methinks they would gladly deploy it and may even see it as a Good sign(omen) that their Lord has given them victory over the Disbelievers,
Things seem to be getting clearer by the day, for according to Nostrqdamus, in talking about the 3rd anti Christ, he says, "Out of the country of Greater Arabia Shall be born a [b]strong master of Mohammed, He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban. He will be the terror of mankind. Never more horror[/b]". I think this Global war is on already, and it might get even more hotter. Because the Beast of Revelations is the Iconic AntiChrist who shall make peace for 7 years with the Zionist State Of Israel and break that peace pact in the middle of those 7years.  He will operate from Jerusalem. He shall be assisted by a false prophet with miraculous powers who shall sway the world to believe this Demagogue by an unbelievable Display of the Miraculous. Any body still dissenting Shall be BEHEADED{does this ring a familiar Bell}.  As i speak some people in Iran are awaiting the Revelation of the MAHDI.
I wont be surprised if the present tension, in the Straight of Hormuz escalates.
Men and Brethren, GET SET!!!!!. These are evil moments, To be casual or careless at such a time is to End up a Casualty!!
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Okijajuju1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2012
Ranks

So you are saying the constitution is greater than the commandments of God now abi?! undecided

Another hypocrite! You cant serve two masters. Chose ye this day whom you shall serve and obey, ask for me, You already know! wink
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2012
Okija_juju:

Ranks

So you are saying the constitution is greater than the commandments of God now abi?! undecided

Another hypocrite! You cant serve two masters. Chose ye this day whom you shall serve and obey, ask for me, You already know! wink

Ok tell me what's the commandment of the Lord towards this scenario, if truly it's really a commandment!

Read him verbatim, defend not war against or practical revenge as you vainly see it
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by drstone1: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
I don't think anybody favors violence, If such a one could bring about recognition and respect of people by peaceful means, well and good. Everybody would like to reach his objectives peacefully. But we must also be realistic. The only people in this country who are asked to be nonviolent are Christian people.
I disagree with those who think 'Love your neighbour as yourself' means making no distinction between people in applying moral laws.  Even God makes that distinction, though he is creator of all and is unbiased, yet we see that he does not hold all in Equal regard.  2 Samuel 22:27; Psalms 18:26, further states, "
"To the pure you show yourself pure, but to the wicked you show yourself hostile".  It is also right to affirm, that not all men are not reasonable, not all men have faith. Gods nature of Justice is to show himself merciful to the merciful and to show himself unsavoury to the devious. and not vice versa.  He shall not be Slack to the wicked,but repays them to their face. The religious fanatic who practices terrorism cannot be reasoned with, because there is nothing you can threaten him with, and no alternative you can offer him that is more palatable than his genuine belief that if he dies fighting you, he will be greatly rewarded in afterlife.  Only swift and extreme force can stop him.
Winston Churchill in his book, The River War has this to say.
Individual votaries[sworn adherent, devotee, devoted admirer, devout or zealous worshiper, a staunch believer or advocate] of Mohammedanism may show splendid qualities. Thousands  know how to die, who follow it.  No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science the civilization of christian Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome".
The Situation is not different now. I am beginning to think, If for a reason BOKO HARAMIST can lay hold of a nuclear weapon of mass destruction, would they hesitate to use it under the current circumstances?? Methinks they would gladly deploy it and may even see it as a Good sign(omen) that their "Lord" has given them victory over the "Disbelievers".
Things seem to be getting clearer by the day, for according to Nostradamus, in talking about the 3rd anti Christ, he says, "Out of the country of Greater Arabia Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed, He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban. He will be the terror of mankind. Never more horror". I think this Global war is on already, and it might get even more hotter. Because the Beast of Revelations is the Iconic AntiChrist who shall make peace for 7 years with the Zionist State Of Israel and break that peace pact in the middle of those 7years.  He will operate from Jerusalem. He shall be assisted by a false prophet with miraculous powers who shall sway the world to believe this Demagogue by an unbelievable Display of the Miraculous. Any body still dissenting Shall be BEHEADED{does this ring a familiar Bell}.  As i speak some people in Iran are awaiting the Revelation of the MAHDI.
I wont be surprised if the present tension, in the Straight of Hormuz escalates.
Men and Brethren, GET SET!!!!!. These are evil moments, To be casual or careless at such a time is to End up a Casualty!! Self-defense is the CLEAREST of all laws, and for this reason: lawyers didn't make it
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by LUDALOOLO(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2012
Seriously I dey laff
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Sparkle777(f): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2012
@chromotop and ninapha. Thanks for the advice. I ll assume that the f.ools and si.lly kids we have on nairaland are playing out their childish fantasies. Pity how poverty can make one hate and lash out.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by mikeapollo: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2012
Let him/them defend their conscience first, by giving to the poor, make their expensive private schools affordable to ordinary members of their church(es), do away with ostentatious lifestyles/private jets etc
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by eros(m): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2012
I will never understand Nigerians. The G.O. says Christians need to protect themselves and nobody here is telling us where we can buy revolvers and AK-47's. Most folks here have completely lost it and need mental evaluation.

Please anybody out there who knows where I can procure a revolver and AK-47, contact me and lets deal. Can't wait to start shooting some boko boys.  angry angry
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2012
eros:

I will never understand Nigerians. The G.O. says Christians need to protect themselves and nobody here is telling us where we can buy revolvers and AK-47's. Most folks here have completely lost it and need mental evaluation.

Please anybody out there who knows where I can procure a revolver and AK-47, contact me and lets deal. Can't wait to start shooting some boko boys.  angry angry

Nlander noise maker, you think say real life na Call of Duty, grin

mikeapollo:

Let him/them defend their conscience first, by giving to the poor, make their expensive private schools affordable to ordinary members of their church(es), do away with ostentatious lifestyles/private jets etc
Nah, dat's against the Word of God, God wants us to be rich and successful and make heaven. Giving is secondary.

Sparkle777:

@chromotop and ninapha. Thanks for the advice. I ll assume that the f.ools and si.lly kids we have on nairaland are playing out their childish fantasies. Pity how poverty can make one hate and lash out.
Lmao. The only poverty evident on Nland religious threads is a poverty of the mind, inability for most posters to think independently of the Bible,
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by tampa1871: 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2012
norrisman:

A man of God indeed. I hope he didnt really say this. Never should a leader preach violence. desmond Tutu nevr did, gandhi never did, archbishop of york has never done, The pope hasn never done. so i like I said I hope he didnt really say this

And if he did, I hope he means the church will be extra vigilant and build better security network and not a case of replying bullets with bullets.
You are ignorant and a fool of the highest order, wait there and do nothing till these nomads cut your destiny short, even in death you will regret in your grave.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Ninapha(f): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2012
Where is my muskeeto net. Oh thank God and bless Adeboye. Amen.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by zoomman(m): 7:07am On Feb 01, 2012
I fink dis a ryt step in d ryt directn.sir,coz dis boko haram issue is nw becomn a real deal in Nigeria nd d Fg is nt doing anytn 2 protect d lives nd property of d citizens.GOD help us coz tins r getn more bloody evriday.GOD BLESS US ALL
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 01, 2012
Even mad men know when their medications aren't working,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like "A Righteous Lie"? / Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba / God And Jesus Didn't Forbid Slavery In The Bible. But Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.