Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye (18148 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / Can To Gej "we Will Defend Ourselves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by success4(m): 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2012
[b]
Emmzalon:

Dont make ignnorance rule over ur faith,make ur faith d top priority. The blood of Jesus is a curse upon whoeva dat mocks his death on d cross and mocks d respecter of his death unless they repent. Like i said d other tym,becareful and dnt make ignorance rule over ur faith,dis are part of wat we shld be defending ourselves 4rm,so dnt jst sit dwn dere and continue ignoring bad comments abt men of God datz been postd often. So broda seach ur heart if u're nt in one way or d other supporting dere abuses and curses on d m.o.g by reading always and ignoring. IF OUR FATHERS IN THE LORD ARE BEEN ABUSED LIKE DIS AND U STND DERE IGNORING,ITS ABSURD BRODA,REALLY ABSURD,because DIS ABUSES ARE ALMST BECOMING ALL D TIME.

My brother, come to think of it, proper understanding of the LIFE and MINISTRY of Jesus will let you know that He has no time for violence!
When a man slapped him what did he do?
When he was called a demon, what did he do?
When the thief on the cross was abusing him what did do?
If you read Isaiah, the bible says' He opened not him mouth
The day He opened His mouth, he said, father forgive them, for they know not what they are doing
The blood Abel cried for revenge, what did the blood of Jesus cry for? MERCY!
Stop allowing FLESH to dictate your life. No man can fight for. The day Uzzah tried it what happen to him?
Grow up pls[/b]
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by chromoTop: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2012
diluminati:

Shey! and this is the type of christian 'daddy' g.o is producing for nation. aba! as they say a bad tree will always bear bad fruits.
Now i promised i wasn't going to say anything again, is calling someone a fool an abuse? like you intended.
did you happen to grow up being called a fool?
FYI: dictionary meaning
1. (n.) fool
a silly or stupid [/b]person.

2[b].  fool

a professional jester, formerly kept by a person of rank for amusement:
the court fool. ( this fits you grin)

3.  fool
a person who has been tricked or deceived into appearing silly or stupid:
to make a fool of someone.

fool
an ardent enthusiast who cannot resist an opportunity to indulge an enthusiasm (usu. prec. by a present participle):
a dancing fool.
its an advise, get wise.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2012
babaowo:

God almighty this is time to show the world that you are the consumming fire ooo! I got no juju ooo ,just to focus on dual citizenship na niooo! Baba have mercy on nigeria. Hmmmmm,
The only consuming fire we have in Nigeria is produced by Boko Haram bombs. Infact, recently God's supposed children were celebrating his SON's birthday and Boko Haram's fire took them down in 5 churches. your 'GOD' hasn't stopped them, has he?

Emmzalon:

ANYONE! I REPEAT ANYONE! TALKING AGAINST ANY ANOINTED MAN OF GOD ON THIS SITE WILL BE CURSED,HEAVILY CURSED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS!

THE OWNER OF DIS SITE SHOULD BE WARNED FOR D LAST TIME,ANY POST TO RIDICULE ANY MAN OF GOD ON DIS SITE WILL NOT ONLY LEAD TO THE BLOCKAGE OF THIS  SITE BT ALSO YOUR CAREER
PLZ BE WARNED!
Foool, log off and go wash your eyes and seek education somewhere else,

diluminati:

Shey! and this is the type of christian 'daddy' g.o is producing for nation. aba! as they say a bad tree will always bear bad fruits.
In Nigeria, it ain't that simple an agricultural matter. It's more like 'sheep' penned in by a Shepherd, they eat only what the shepherd gives them, while he uses their wool and meat to make profits, cheesy
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
Emmzalon:

Gurl,pple lyk u end up to be a prophetess, cos i cld rememba our apostle paul in d bible,nw u're on his thread too, I look 4ward to u becoming d mst useful and dedicated servandt of d most high existing consuming fire God.

Chei! see dreamer!

sorry i got no Womanliness for you, i don't do dicckss
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2012
chromoTop:

Now i promised i wasn't going to say anything again, is calling someone a fool an abuse? like you intended.
did you happen to grow up being called a fool?
FYI: dictionary meaning
1. (n.) fool
a silly or silly [/b]person.

2[b].  fool

a professional jester, formerly kept by a person of rank for amusement:
the court fool. ( this fits you grin)

3.  fool
a person who has been tricked or deceived into appearing silly or silly:
to make a fool of someone.

fool
an ardent enthusiast who cannot resist an opportunity to indulge an enthusiasm (usu. prec. by a present participle):
a dancing fool.
its an advise, get wise.

Well well well

I aint a Christian.
But you, a professing christian, are bound by the laws stated out by Jesus that if you call your 'neighbor' a fool you are in danger of hell.

Ok now, who will be going to hell? You.

Why? Because you are a Fool. Only a Fool will listen to his master but do otherwise.

Beat that, You Foooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllll  grin
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by chromoTop: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2012
musKeeto:

The only consuming fire we have in Nigeria is produced by Boko Haram bombs. Infact, recently God's supposed children were celebrating his SON's birthday and Boko Haram's fire took them down in 5 churches. your 'GOD' hasn't stopped them, has he?
Foool,  log off and go wash your eyes and seek education somewhere else,  

I[b]n Nigeria, it ain't that simple an agricultural matter. It's more like 'sheep' penned in by a Shepherd, they eat only what the shepherd gives them, while he uses their wool and meat to make profits,  cheesy[/b]
he comes another fool shocked. sheeps are never penned in for your information. you put them in the open filed to graze! graze! brother fool.
sure this was what your pastor did you before you got wise up grin
mosquito ( again this is an observation from your name)
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2012
musKeeto:

In Nigeria, it ain't that simple an agricultural matter. It's more like 'sheep' penned in by a Shepherd, they eat only what the shepherd gives them, while he uses their wool and meat to make profits, cheesy

Spot on wink
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by chromoTop: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2012
diluminati:

Well well well

I aint a Christian.
But you, a professing christian, are bound by the laws stated out by Jesus that if you call your 'neighbor' a fool you are in danger of hell.

Ok now, who will be going to hell? You.

Why? Because you are a Fool. Only a Fool will listen to his master but do otherwise.

Beat that, You Foooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllll  grin
shocked shocked shocked
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2012
chromoTop:

he comes another fool shocked. sheeps are never penned in for your information. you put them in the open filed to graze! graze! brother fool.
sure this was what your pastor did you before you got wise up grin
mosquito ( again this is an observation from your name)
Exactly my point. Sheep shouldn't be penned in. They should be allowed to graze in the open.
maybe you need a chromoBrain,
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2012
And by the way, stop pretending to act cool, while your typos show there's so much anger building up in you. Try masturbatiiing or something, i hear it helps
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Emmzalon: 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2012
success4:

My brother, come to think of it, proper understanding of the LIFE and MINISTRY of Jesus will let you know that He has no time for violence!
When a man slapped him what did he do?
When he was called a demon, what did he do?
When the thief on the cross was abusing him what did do?
If you read Isaiah, the bible says' He opened not him mouth
The day He opened His mouth, he said, father forgive them, for they know not what they are doing
The blood Abel cried for revenge, what did the blood of Jesus cry for? MERCY!
Stop allowing FLESH to dictate your life. No man can fight for. The day Uzzah tried it what happen to him?
Grow up pls

So u're nw comparing d death of Jesus to d death of abel? U shldnt tink like dat nw. Jesus' mission on earth was to die for our sin,so aw could u expect Jesus to defend himself 4rm his destiny to die 4 us? Isnt d case of slappin,beating and humiliating christ widout doing anytin nt difrent 4rm d case of pple selling and buying in his father's aoz and using an horse'whip to chase dem out?. SO PLZ,LYK I SAID AND I'LL STILL SAY,DNT IGNORE WATS TO FIGHT FOR AND DNT FIGHT FOR WATS TO IGNORE,fnkx
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2012
Emmzalon:

So u're nw comparing d death of Jesus to d death of abel? U shldnt tink like dat nw. Jesus' mission on earth was to die for our sin,so aw could u expect Jesus to defend himself 4rm his destiny to die 4 us? Isnt d case of slappin,beating and humiliating christ widout doing anytin nt difrent 4rm d case of pple selling and buying in his father's aoz and using an horse'whip to chase dem out?. SO PLZ,LYK I SAID AND I'LL STILL SAY,DNT IGNORE WATS TO FIGHT FOR AND DNT FIGHT FOR WATS TO IGNORE,fnkx
LMao, Pple would say anything and interpret any verse just to justify their evil intentions. Oya, carry gun go fight, we dey wait. God's army abi, maybe im go give you missile and rocket launchers like Oyedepo launched the other day, idiotas,
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by success4(m): 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2012
Emmzalon:

Read my post without any form of bias! I can't defend any man of God. God knows what to do to defend his servant.
Rather abusing people, which will show to people that I was behaving like ''them'' I will rather ignore and move on!
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by assetstrap(m): 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2012
@Emzalon or whatever ur name is r u a christian or u just go to church and sleep
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by chromoTop: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2012
musKeeto:

And by the way, stop pretending to act cool, while your typos show there's so much anger building up in you. Try masturbatiiing or something, i hear it helps
btw, how does it feel? did you bother to ask? sounded like your experience to me. your anger management style.
we will bring all ya out of your closets!
however, how did your mosquito brain survive that excercise? grin grin
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Demainman1: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2012
I agree with Pst Adeboye 100% on this one. If Xtians do not fight back, BH will not think twice about killing all Xtians. And will God allow it? Absolutely Yes!!!!

The only thing GOD promised us is eternal life in paradise. He did not say he will fight physical battle for us.

If the western world are waiting for God to fight their battle with al qeada for them, by now there will no longer be a western world as we know because Muslims go don completely take over.

If BH continue like this, Xtians will be left with no choice than to defend ourselves against them. We must fight back.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by ayox2003: 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2012
@all. Statements/actions by men of God stirs up interests all the time. Well, I'm so happy that ''all things come alike to all: there is one event to the righteous, and to the wicked; to the good and to the clean, and to the unclean; to him that sacrificeth, and to him that sacrificeth not: as is the good, so is the sinner, '' Eccl 9:2. Therefore shall all DIE and we would know if really its pays to serve God and beleive in His prophets. 2 chronicles 20:20b.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by ayox2003: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2012
@all. Statements/actions by men of God stirs up interests all the time. Well, I'm so happy that ''all things come alike to all: there is one event to the righteous, and to the wicked; to the good and to the clean, and to the unclean; to him that sacrificeth, and to him that sacrificeth not: as is the good, so is the sinner, '' Eccl 9:2. Therefore shall all DIE and we would know if really its pays to serve God and beleive in His prophets. 2 chronicles 20:20b.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Emmzalon: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2012
success4:

Read my post without any form of bias! I can't defend any man of God. God knows what to do to defend his servant.
Rather abusing people, which will show to people that I was behaving like ''them'' I will rather ignore and move on!

I'm nt reading ur msg wid bias and i unadastnd u perfectly well,bt dis nt abt any form of belligerant attitude i'm proving 2wards 'them',if all wat u're talking abt is d case,den i wonder why elijah didnt leave d prophet of baal to mock God all day lng widout anytin hapennin to dem. We're ambassadors of christs and i tink u knw whom an ambassador is,we arent an ambassador of christ spiritually bt smwhat physical too. Coming to d real world,i cant see pple talking against my biological fada and wont try to defend him jst a litu bit,likewise u too. SO AW MUCH MORE OUR FADAS IN D LORD.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by TeeJay6(m): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2012
@poster you ignorantly and mischievously  commented that Pastor Adeboye has sent all his children abroad; I can tell you that all of his 4 children with the exception of the female one who is married and resides abroad, all his children live in Nigeria. infact, one of them who was pastoring in the UK was posted to the north about a year or so ago.
So before you make inaccurate and outlandish comments make sure you verify the facts.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by success4(m): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2012
Emmzalon:

I'm nt reading ur msg wid bias and i unadastnd u perfectly well,bt dis nt abt any form of belligerant attitude i'm proving 2wards 'them',if all wat u're talking abt is d case,den i wonder why elijah didnt leave d prophet of baal to mock God all day lng widout anytin hapennin to dem. We're ambassadors of christs and i tink u knw whom an ambassador is,we arent an ambassador of christ spiritually bt smwhat physical too. Coming to d real world,i cant see pple talking against my biological fada and wont try to defend him jst a litu bit,likewise u too. SO AW MUCH MORE OUR FADAS IN D LORD.

What does Jesus Christ represent here on earth? PEACE!
Now, if I do anything aganist what He represents who am I? Hypocrite!!!

Stephen has all the ANOINTING to call fire upon those that were stoning him, he did not do that, rather he prayed for them.
Do u remember Saul that turned Paul? The prayer of Stephen was part of what saved him, if Stephen had rained fire on him,
my brother there won't be:  Romans, 1st$2nd Corinthians, Ephesian and others books written by Paul.Read 2nd Corinthian 6:1-end
and tell me the experience of Paul, yet he CURSE no one!

Those that will live godly will suffer persecution, that is the bible. We are not only to be like Jesus in doing
miracle but the way we react to issues, the way we talk, the way we live among people. That is the
premise of my argument. Let other see Jesus in you
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Isk(f): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2012
smh. Human beings will always have something to complain about. If he doesnt say anything, pple'll condem him. Now that he's trying to give protection to the sheep he's leading,pple are still condemning him. The bible says "touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" No matter your feelings towards him,you have no business judging and condemning him. Let's not put ourselves in trouble with God with our own mouths, :-|
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by dbride: 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2012
Christians, we believe "'all powers belong to God'', ''God is all knowing, all seeing and all understanding'', therefore God can stop boko haram's power over the churches if He (God) wanted; the question: Why does God allow it?  We should engage God instead to find out why He is allowing this evil. If our pastors are now talking about retaliation, then I ask is that a rhema word from God? One thing is sure:: all things work together for good to them that love (obey) God, to them who are called according to His purpose. Everything created by God is a vessel, unto HONOUR or unto DISHONOUR. Boko Haram is a vessel unto dishonour but fulfilling a purpose. Oh yeah, hard to believe but it is true.

For me, it makes me bury myself more in Christ who in turn takes away any fear of them and making them non existent in my mind. Pure freedom.

May God give us all understanding.
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Emmzalon: 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2012
success4:

What does Jesus Christ represent here on earth? PEACE!
Now, if I do anything aganist what He represents who am I? Hypocrite!!!

Stephen has all the ANOINTING to call fire upon those that were stoning him, he did not do that, rather he prayed for them.
Do u remember Saul that turned Paul? The prayer of Stephen was part of what saved him, if Stephen had rained fire on him,
my brother there won't be:  Romans, 1st$2nd Corinthians, Ephesian and others books written by Paul.Read 2nd Corinthian 6:1-end
and tell me the experience of Paul, yet he CURSE no one!

Those that will live godly will suffer persecution, that is the bible. We are not only to be like Jesus in doing
miracle but the way we react to issues, the way we talk, the way we live among people. That is the
premise of my argument. Let other see Jesus in you

My broda plz dnt misinterprete me or d bible 4 dat mata,cos ur examples portrayed 4rm d bible are nt in anyway related to wat i'm driving at. I'm driving at d fact dat anytin related wid d ridicule of a part dat cums 4rm God shld be addressed. God's top priority is 4 souls to be saved,and nw if dose dat we're preaching d gospel to see aw our God is been humilated and ridiculed and we're nt doin anytn to defend it,mind u,d defence i'm talking abt is nt d belligerant one,d defence i'm talkin'bt is to morally guide God and his servant 4rm any form of insults and abuse sodat pple we're abt to convert wil knw dat we dnt serve a dirty God bt a highly respected and honorable God. And in d case of stephen: PPLE HUMILIATING US 4 CHRIST SAKE(NT DENYIN CHRIST EVEN AT D POINT OF DEATH)IS DIFFERENT 4RM PPLE HUMILIATING US 4 NO REASON AT All(NAIRALANDER DNT AV ANY REASN TO KIP ON ABUSING D MEN OF GOD,BT DEY JST KIP ON DOING DIS 4 NO REASN AND DATZ UN'CALD:been humiliatd 4 nafin)
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2012
chromoTop:

btw, how does it feel? did you bother to ask? sounded like your experience to me. your anger management style.
we will bring all ya out of your closets!
however, how did your mosquito brain survive that excercise? grin grin

Hopefully your lost chromoBrain will come out of the closet also, you masturbate to keep fit? wow,

Isk:

smh. Human beings will always have something to complain about. If he doesnt say anything, pple'll condem him. Now that he's trying to give protection to the sheep he's leading,pple are still condemning him. The bible says "touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" No matter your feelings towards him,you have no business judging and condemning him. Let's not put ourselves in trouble with God with our own mouths, :-|
Gods anointed, wt does that make the rest of us?
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by dare2think: 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^^^^

The rest of us are Second-class annointed under God.

Men of God come before everyone in the sight of  God, infact they will be sitting with God whilst Jesus will stand at the back!!!!

Dont mess with Men of God, God's first class annointed, because the rest of us dont matter much, afterall we are God's second favourite.

smh, first class mugus!!!
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by kizito96(m): 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2012
Churches may have formed their own security out fit
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by babaowo: 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2012
nairalanders! Nah wha for you ppl oooo! Ki la gbe ki le ju I'm on my own ooo! No athachee ooo!
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2012
dare2think:

^^^^^

Men of God come before everyone in the sight of  God, infact they will be sitting with God whilst Jesus will stand at the back? 

Dont mess with Men of God, God's first class annointed, because the rest of us dont matter.

I got your mail. Do I have to add a country code to your number? I couldnt reply the mail,
Re: We Will Defend Ourselves, Churches, Homes Against Boko Haram - Adeboye by Emmzalon: 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2012
dare2think:

^^^^^

Men of God come before everyone in the sight of  God, infact they will be sitting with God whilst Jesus will stand at the back? 

Dont mess with Men of God, God's first class annointed, because the rest of us dont matter.

Plz undastnd dat nt because we're all equal and chosen in d sight of God makes our destiny d same. NO ONE SAYS U SHLDNT BE AN ANNOINTED MAN OF GOD,BT MAKE SURE U HEAR UR VOICE DIRECTLY 4RM GOD B4 EQUALISING URSELF TO A MAN HUNDREDS OF BRANCHES ACCROZ D WORLD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Questions W.F Kumuyi Must Answer Before Coming To Aba / Is There Anything Like "A Righteous Lie"? / God And Jesus Didn't Forbid Slavery In The Bible. But Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.