Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest (2624 Views)

PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora / Caribbean Girl With The Nicest Lips! / I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by toksdam(m): 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2007
who will you say you find to be a pain in the neck on the block ,he should be someone that pulls the thread and picks on people,he also should be someone that makes inflammatory statements and insultive comments.the nicest poster must be the person that makes sense in his/her opinions and also uses the best of communication language.
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by 2dye4(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2007
nice/nasty are relative words u know! wink
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Joey82(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2007
efuah's got nice kind words; i know that 4 sure cool
sillyboy's comments do sound silly but in the deep sense; nasty grin
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by ayefele200(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2007
nasty----islander,omo oko,omo eko,inforumer and moodylady

nicest---9ja4eva,aciddrop and NANA
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by cblow(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2007
na lie, e no go work, remember one mans meat is another mans poison
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by adekennis(m): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2007
Easybabe,insulting and kind of amusing words full her mouth grin grin
can't just can't help  laughing whenever im reading her responce on this forum  grin
she"s danmm funny
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by liftedone(f): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2007
I think it depends on whose posts make meaning to you and whom you've had a run in with. I think there are a lot of juveniles on this forum, so some of the nastiness can be excused.

I like reading olanijim and siena because they are very mature.
The sort of things that come out of the mouths of christiana, sylvao200, cute angel and some others leaves much to be desired.
Niceuzor can be very irritating cos he's hardly saying anything. Just sits at the sidelines and asks annoying questions, while divulging nothing.

But if you want to see nastiness, go to the politics forum. There, you'll find AK47s, Uzzis, Grenades, Rockets, all forms of ammunition. It's fire for fire, non stop.
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Busta(f): 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2007
liftedone:

I think it depends on whose posts make meaning to you and whom you've had a run in with. I think there are a lot of juveniles on this forum, so some of the nastiness can be excused.

True, NL sure got a whole bunch of Juvis
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by toksdam(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2007
if you can please quote,some of the words of the persons you are nominating maybe we can take a stand ,what to do to them feel free to quote from ,politic,romance, sport,
etc,am counting.pls be objective
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by rachiwise(f): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2007
i vote for Olanajim,he is the coolest. kiss

Go Baby!!!!
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by gastavas(m): 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2007
even though am new here is my first impressions, NICE guys,this guys make a lot of good writing,seun,kate angel,toksdam,efuah, this is what i have for now,the nasty guys ,they rule the block,almondjoy and mrpataki from what i read of you in Nigeria safer than UK,you two make a pair,u need to take it easy with words the break egg, i thought insult was not allowed from what i read in the rules but then some of this guys are really off the edge,admin note,sylvao2000,danmasani,anusule,ochochinco,Aisha,,this few make my nasty list just because they curse,
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 16, 2007
ayefele200:

nasty----islander,omo oko,omo eko,inforumer and moodylady

nicest---9ja4eva,aciddrop and NANA

no. nasty
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:41am On Oct 16, 2007
hhmmmmmmm grin
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by ufobabe(f): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2007
rachiwise:

i vote for Olanajim,he is the coolest. kiss

Go Baby!!!!

YES! I SUPPORT THIS.

olanajim
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by niceuzor: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2007
you are the nicest girl cool
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by 190: 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2010
Nastiest, Firearm,Creamish,Omolola,Tjiskii,Queeneve,D-sense,Reality101,dobodobo,**winks**

Nicest, Jennykadry,odunnu,bigrod
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Odunnu: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2010
190:

Nastiest, Firearm,Creamish,Omolola,Tjiskii,Queeneve,D-sense,Reality101,dobodobo,**winks**

Nicest, Jennykadry,[b]odunnu,[/b]bigrod

learn to reverance the bolded username. Stop dropping it anyhow. Thnk U
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by SALady(f): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2010
What happened to mama-gee guys?
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by 190: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2010
Odunnu:

learn to reverance the bolded username. Stop dropping it anyhow. Thnk U

You are welcome swirry!! kiss kiss
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by denony(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2010
SA Lady:

What happened to mama-gee guys?

Mama-Gee is the most controversial grin
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by 190: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2010
^^

word,

That gurl is even worse off NL than here on NL
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by stellauc(f): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2010
Nasty-190, Cork, D Cork
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by MrCork21: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2010
ladies, could u kindly donate your Bra, thongs or G-Stranks to my charity Organisation, we need it to help homeless womens

across the planets. Extra large pants welcome, Cheers!!
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Omolola1(f): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2010
lol
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by 190: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2010
Mr-Cork:

ladies, could u kindly donate your Bra, thongs or G-Stranks to my charity Organisation, we need it to help homeless womens

across the planets. Extra large pants welcome, Cheers!!

ROTFLMFAO!!~ Queeneve can only contribute the extra large pants!! grin grin
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Creamish(f): 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2010
190:

Nicest, Jennykadry,odunnu,bigrod

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by omohwunmmy: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2010
Mr cork takes d crown for d nastiest; Irrelevant and foolish questions.
Mrbrownjay is d nicest- he says it right; Intelligent and objective comments.
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by queeneve: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2010
Sorry to disappoint you FURRY AZZ, I do not wear extra large pants,

It doesn't take much fabric to make my clothes, So take your jealous azz somewhere and get your tail trimmed punk,
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by SALady(f): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2010
denony:

Mama-Gee is the most controversial grin

Honestly I've been secretely missing her.
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Omolola1(f): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2010
@queeneve, lol
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by sohiemi(m): 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2010
Sorry iz this thread romantic?juhz askin
Re: Who Is Nastiest Poster On This Block,and Who Is The Nicest by Omolola1(f): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2010
hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Are No Ugly Men, Only Poor Men / Omg They Are Soooooo Hot. / Should I Tell My Fiancee That I Use To Sleep With Her Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.