Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Why Do Nig Men Lie About Their Nationality In Their Desperate Bid For A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nig Men Lie About Their Nationality In Their Desperate Bid For A Date? (1377 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single / Why Do Men Lie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nig Men Lie About Their Nationality In Their Desperate Bid For A Date? by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 31, 2012
This is so common these days.Nigerian men abroad in their desperate bid to hook up with a foreign woman they lie about their nationality.Its all so common in Germany seeing an ijaw man with heavy tribal marks on his very ebony coloured face faking up an american accent and lieing to a German woman that he is a black american soldier who was was stationed in germany but right now he is stranded in Dresden and he says this with the hope that the German woman brings him into her house and her bed.An igbo man in new york with his heavy igbo accent trying to fake up a jamaican accent and hitting on an african american woman telling her that he is a jamaican and his father is a govt minister in jamaica.Nigerian men abroad are so ashamed to identify their nigerian nationality when they want to date a foreign woman.They lie about being black americans,black italians,black british etc.When u call them out on being nigerians or a friend back home identifies them they get very angry and deny with a passion that they are not nigerians.Nigerian men are really a disgrace to mankind.
Re: Why Do Nig Men Lie About Their Nationality In Their Desperate Bid For A Date? by Mynd44: 1:35am On Jan 31, 2012
Swallow, I keep wondering if you and Onila are the same thing
Re: Why Do Nig Men Lie About Their Nationality In Their Desperate Bid For A Date? by Breeze5000: 1:36am On Jan 31, 2012
Do you know these for sure or it's something somebody told you? Cos most of what you said is not necessarily correct.

Here is how it is, back in the 90's there were not so many blacks or Africans in Germany just the Black American Soldiers and since there were many Racist Germans then the only way Africans/Nigerians could hook or mix up with German chicks is to first lie that they are Americans and once the German girls falls in love, they reveal their true Identity (Don't forget there were very few Nigerian/African girls in Germany back then)  Fast forward to the present, most Nigerians are no longer going for the Germans but their African/Nigerian sisters. Many people have the German nationality, also some of the  Germans now mix freely with Africans and other Nationals unlike in the 90's when they have not met or mix with lots of Africans,  Now this is applicable only to Germany back then, but even there are so many other countries in Europe where you don't have these and Nigerians there are very proud of who they are and where they are from. Sometimes they are even too proud and tries to bend the Europeans to their own Nigerian rules and standards. There you have it! So it is a very very few that denies where they are from but the majority of them are extremely proud of Nigeria and where they come from. (By the way most of the American soldiers have been deployed back home so your story of people claiming to be American soldiers happened way back in the 90's not now)
Re: Why Do Nig Men Lie About Their Nationality In Their Desperate Bid For A Date? by Mynd44: 1:38am On Jan 31, 2012
And yes I said thing not person
Re: Why Do Nig Men Lie About Their Nationality In Their Desperate Bid For A Date? by MrsChima1(f): 3:47am On Jan 31, 2012
[size=44pt]Climbs up on Statute of Liberty and laughing out loud grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Did my boo boo Swallu say, Black Italian? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nig Men Lie About Their Nationality In Their Desperate Bid For A Date? by born2boink(m): 4:11am On Jan 31, 2012
Because men know women like listening to sweet things like my dad is dangote, my uncle is obasanjo, i'm livin inside aso rock for abuja
Re: Why Do Nig Men Lie About Their Nationality In Their Desperate Bid For A Date? by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 31, 2012
Well i know this calabar guy based even in ireland wey tell me say im be calabar irish and even at dat i remember say for naija there is this musician called african china grin
Re: Why Do Nig Men Lie About Their Nationality In Their Desperate Bid For A Date? by eghost247(m): 6:34am On Jan 31, 2012
^^^^^^^ Calabar Irish looollolololol
Re: Why Do Nig Men Lie About Their Nationality In Their Desperate Bid For A Date? by Mynd44: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2012
*Hisses*
Re: Why Do Nig Men Lie About Their Nationality In Their Desperate Bid For A Date? by drnoel: 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2012
Mynd_44:

Swallow, I keep wondering if you and Onila are the same thing

U just got the word out of my mouth
Re: Why Do Nig Men Lie About Their Nationality In Their Desperate Bid For A Date? by claremont(m): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2012
Swallu seems to have awoken from his/her psychotropically induced slumber.

(1) (Reply)

Who Says Guys Dont Go Gaga 4 Bb / Lawyers Not Romantic? / *SOS* How Do I Tell Her How I Feel About Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.