Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion (3543 Views)

Which Love Movie That Got Your Emotion. / Love Story: Between Love, Aristo & Marraige...part 2 / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by inspirenet: 10:02am On Jan 31, 2012
I have a case of a married couple, i am looking for a good advice for them.

Thanks house.
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2012
He should consult his DICKtionary
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by Dyt(f): 10:29am On Jan 31, 2012
love : an intense feelin of a deep affection.
emotion : a strong feelin, such as joy, anger or sadness.
source MSDict viewer
version 2.11
www.mobi-systems.com
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by pendo89(f): 10:38am On Jan 31, 2012
The couple don't know the difference between Love and Emotion? shocked
Why and how the heck dd they get married??
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2012
pendo89:

The couple don't know the difference between Love and Emotion? shocked
Why and how the heck dd they get married??
​ℓ̊ wonder
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 31, 2012
They shld consult a marriage consultant
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by inspirenet: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2012
@adetayo100

Thanks.

@Dyt

Is it possible for one of those 2 to be absent in a relationship.

@ULSHERLAN & @pendo89 - Solution!
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by Killz3(m): 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2012
Love is an Emotion. . .
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by inspirenet: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^ Interesting. Educate us. I appreciate.
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by chelseabmw(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2012
@OP
Pls consult ur Dictionary
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by Killz3(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2012
Love is feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a friend, for a parent or child, warm fondness or liking for another, that strong or passionate affection for a person of the opposite sex that constitutes the emotional incentive to marrying the person! It's an emotion like fear, anger etc. . .
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by inspirenet: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2012
^ well said.
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by oohio2007(m): 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2012
Love is a subset of emotion
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by claremont(m): 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2012
~Killz~:

Love is feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a friend, for a parent or child, warm fondness or liking for another, that strong or passionate affection for a person of the opposite sex that constitutes the emotional incentive to marrying the person! It's an emotion like fear, anger etc. . .
^^
Wickedly plagiarized from "Jehovah Witness religious definition of love">>>http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110328162223AA4CNPa.

There is nothing wrong in copying and pasting from Google, so long as due credit is giving to the original authors via a simple reference.
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by Mynd44: 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2012
Round Three: Claremount VS Sexkills
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by BABE3: 12:17am On Feb 01, 2012
claremont:

There is nothing wrong in copying and pasting from Google, so long as due credit is giving to the original authors via a simple reference.

Touche.
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by Killz3(m): 12:30am On Feb 01, 2012
claremont:

^^
Wickedly plagiarized from "Jehovah Witness religious definition of love">>>http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110328162223AA4CNPa.

Haha! You think you are feeling cool? Nope you are Not! You are totally WRONG!

Get a hold of "Insight on the Scriptures Vol 2" Published by Jehovah's Witnesses! It so happens i read a lot of their publications! Dont even reply until you have the book!

LMAO @ link! grin grin Link says 10 months ago, for a book published in the 80's and i have had for years! grin grin Yeah you can suggest i scan the page and upload right? Foolish atheist! So did the link reference the original book? LMAO @ copying and pasting from google! Smh!
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by freecocoa(f): 12:48am On Feb 01, 2012
OP love is a felling you feel when you feel a feeling you have never felt before. Na so we dey define am back in the days.

Emotion=,err mm ret me check my dickitionaly I'm comings.
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 01, 2012
pls Love is the concept that you can develop an everlasting feeling for someone else, while emotions is basically feelings it can be hatred or "love" or even indifference(not sure of this since its non-emotion its still a type of emotion i guess or maybe the absence of emotions)
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by inspirenet: 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2012
^ I'm getting some sort of help smiley
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by Acidosis(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2012
emotion is what you feel when you see a lady frm distance

love is the word you use in describin ur emotions (lust or infactuation) to a lady.
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by Brightmind: 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2012
inspirenet:

I have a case of a married couple, i am looking for a good advice for them.

Thanks house.

If i understand you, i think you are not looking for the literary difference between love and emotion.

Love is not just an emotion, if it was, it may be hard to differentiate it from lust. An emotion (as i think you intend demystifying) is different from love based on how both are vented.

I hope this helped you Poster!

You have tens of ways to vent your emotion (greed, lust, selfishness, sex, control, anger, hate and even our dear love etc); but you only have one way to vent your love and that way is to give up yourself and all that you hold dearly for someone or something; maybe for God, or for man; or music, or sport. Another difference is that emotions are 90-95% controlled by the human physiology and senses, but love is controlled by a high sense of commitment to another
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by Mynd44: 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2012
Where is the fight na
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by Zilja(f): 5:31am On Feb 03, 2012
Love is patient; love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7,13
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 03, 2012
Love IS. Emotion is a human condition.
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by nomsuzwana: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2012
Love is an emotion. This question isn't too smart!
Re: Can Anyone Help? Difference Between Love & Emotion by inspirenet: 6:58am On Feb 06, 2012
Brightmind:

If i understand you, i think you are not looking for the literary difference between love and emotion.

Love is not just an emotion, if it was, it may be hard to differentiate it from lust. An emotion (as i think you intend demystifying) is different from love based on how both are vented.

I hope this helped you Poster!

You have tens of ways to vent your emotion (greed, lust, selfishness, sex, control, anger, hate and even our dear love etc); but you only have one way to vent your love and that way is to give up yourself and all that you hold dearly for someone or something; maybe for God, or for man; or music, or sport. Another difference is that emotions are 90-95% controlled by the human physiology and senses, but love is controlled by a high sense of commitment to another

Thanks. Nice one

(1) (Reply)

I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time / . / Why He Is Getting More Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.