Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash (8279 Views)

Boko Haram Broken Into Factions- Top Nigerian analyst (PHOTO) (SOURCE) / APC, PDP Factions Form Alliance To Produce Senate President / Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash by juman(m): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2012
talknafree:

Wetin una dey expect?

When common abgero (Olohnuwa) uses a Mint Hummer Suv with customized number plate "Olohunwa"

Dont blame them when Governors finance, support and protects them.

Yeah, because he is money son of money. grin
Re: Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash by Agbesky: 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2012
i dey laugh ooooo, very soon area boys will be useful as niger delta boys were useful in recent years, they only need to be cautioned for now, lot of works ahead, they are only reharsing, soon they will send signal to boko boys in lagos
Re: Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash by nedu210(m): 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2012
legba1:

This is comfirmed and it will shock you to know that MC Oluomo of oshodi fame is an igbo man.for those of you making useless noice about yoruba and touts,i can tell you there are a good number of them that are "naturalised " igbo men that are born,bread and buttered in lagos who are agberos.so pls guys shut up  profer solutions to the crisis at hand.
[color=#006600][/color] Gospel according to legba1. Oluomo of oshodi fame is an igbo man. So he don become igbo man nw abi.
Re: Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash by phreakabit(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2012
legba1:

This is comfirmed and it will shock you to know that MC Oluomo of oshodi fame is an igbo man.for those of you making useless noice about yoruba and touts,i can tell you there are a good number of them that are "naturalised " igbo men that are born,bread and buttered in lagos who are agberos.so pls guys shut up profer solutions to the crisis at hand.

RFLMAO!! Who this retard wan rub shi-t? Igbos don't do that. That is something reserved for the Yorubas. Its kinda like their tradition. Not to sound ignorant but its as though Agberoism is embedded in the Yoruba DNA. Anyway, I would be wasting my time trying to convince you to stop lying to yourself and most especially others, quit living in denial. Anyway I better stop making "noice".
Re: Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 01, 2012
phreakabit:

RFLMAO!! Who this slowpoke wan rub shi-t? Igbos don't do that. That is something reserved for the Yorubas. Its kinda like their tradition. Not to sound ignorant but its as though Agberoism is embedded in the Yoruba DNA. Anyway, I would be wasting my time trying to convince you to stop lying to yourself and most especially others, quit living in denial. Anyway I better stop making "noice".

Dude, you're a total eediot. Start from Ojota - go through the locations under Ikeja 1 and 2 LGAs you'd be surprised to find Igbo/Ibo boys are the leading agberos in that environ. At least I lived around there for about 10 years and I know and 100% sure of what I'm saying that Igbo/Ibo boys who can speak good Yoruba are into thuggery - that they call 'I dey ontop street'.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash by kingneo: 3:13am On Feb 01, 2012
go to www.neogenerationnigeria.org to make ur voice count, its time for the new generation to take control of their future/ listen to live naija music
Re: Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash by Agbesky: 5:56am On Feb 01, 2012
Ajagbe bom boi in Oshodi was an igbo man, may his soul rest in peace , Autin, his brother na Agbeyo too, innocent rightman of Saola, jesun ti o nije, na igbo boy, may his soul rest in peace too, 100s of igbo agbero for lagos, am 1001% sure , coz i was born and raised in oshodi
Re: Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash by babaowo: 6:03am On Feb 01, 2012
Thousand of igbo boys are into NURTW in lagos state. If any1 is doubt, Try go from orile iganmu down to seme border you will count tire.
Re: Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 01, 2012
They av start their madness again
Re: Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash by manchy7531: 8:48am On Feb 01, 2012
HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Agwero life no start today in Yorubaland, i am loving it.
If not by the grace of God, Akintola could have knocked all the teeth of Awolowo out Shocked Shocked Shocked

Laugh wan swell my belle, Akintola na fuji master
Re: Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash by ekwynwa: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2012
Agbesky:

Ajagbe bom boi in Oshodi was an igbo man, may his soul rest in peace , Autin, his brother na Agbeyo too, innocent rightman of Saola, jesun ti o nije, na igbo boy, may his soul rest in peace too, 100s of igbo agbero for lagos, am 1001% sure , coz i was born and raised in oshodi

yes even Fashoa Tinubu Obj etc na Igbo man. carry on
Re: Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash by gendebs(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2012
Agbesky:

Agbesky:

Agbesky:

u forgot to mention Chikodi of eyinogun in mafoluku, chibike of beesam and uche of agbole at oshodi. I dare u guys to come to oshodi, u will see large no of igbo pratisin glorified hurchin.
Re: Lagos Island Boils Again As Nurtw Factions Clash by Whymee: 6:01pm On May 10, 2012
If government owned structure, THE NIGERIA POLICE were asked to stay away from road, and 100% compliance were met.
Agbero, NURTW boys, area boys are seen here and there harassing pedestrian, yet government pretended all is well.

Then, it's true that
For EVERY SUCCESSFUL MOB ACTION, ARSON FROM NURTW, THERE IS ALWAYS A GOVERNMENT BACKUP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reuters Withdraws Maiduguri Video After Discovering It Is Fake! / Okorocha,ayade Melt While Staring At Women’s BOObs At Calabarcarnival(video/pix) / Arrest And Interrogate Senator Ibikunle Amosun Now - CPPM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.