Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. (11279 Views)

Boko Haram: Police Officer's Son Among 100 Wanted Persons-naij.com / Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) / Customs-men-beat-up-teacher-for-punishing-officers-son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by chelseabmw(m): 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2012
wow. . . .
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by horny4u(f): 12:11am On Feb 02, 2012
The teacher's own is a small matter , Sorry teacher your reward will come soon.

As for the boy and his parents, its just a matter of time, before bites off his father's ear.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by manny4life(m): 12:27am On Feb 02, 2012
The teacher used a WRONG approach of discipline on the "boys who usually hang out at odd places @ odd hours", however, the father is utterly WRONG in his approach as well. Though the teachers system was odd, why should a father tell his own kid to beat up a teacher? angry angry angry

What's going on with discipline and respect in education in the education system? I strongly recommend that the boy be expelled from school as well as the state education system and his school transcripts be withheld let his almighty father go and beat up the government, useless bunch. As for the teach, he needs recurrent training on how to punish students "not jumping up and down", that is so demeaning.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by DONJAZZY1(m): 12:47am On Feb 02, 2012
WATCH BOKO HARAM REPLIES TO GOODLUCK JONATHAN http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Hate-Boko-Haram/220467318046057
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 02, 2012
This is madness the custom officer shld be demoted angry
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by igboboy1(m): 1:39am On Feb 02, 2012
[size=14pt]
well dey say payback is a beeeyatch,
3yrs ago one ofe manu navy guy told his security to beat one fine igbo girl black and blue in lagos.

Now in olodowa land, payback has been served, case closed, I am sure alj harem and bluetooth no go even argue cos for their koran it says an eye for an eye, so no more stooopid attacks on igbos in yorubaland if not we will take it to them in their land. unu na nu?

[/size]
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by horny4u(f): 1:51am On Feb 02, 2012
igbo boy:

[size=14pt]
well dey say payback is a beeeyatch,
3yrs ago one ofe manu navy guy told his security to beat one fine igbo girl black and blue in lagos.

Now in olodowa land, payback has been served, case closed, I am sure alj harem and bluetooth no go even argue cos for their koran it says an eye for an eye, so no more stooopid attacks on igbos in yorubaland if not we will take it to them in their land. unu na nu?

[/size]

a we ru o we ru, shior.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by igboboy1(m): 2:03am On Feb 02, 2012
horny4u:

a we ru o we ru, shior.

ATURU KE KWANU? BIKO NWO AKWU MMIRI grin
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by aljharem(m): 2:12am On Feb 02, 2012
igbo boy:

ATURU KE KWANU? BIKO NWO AKWU MMIRI grin

upon yorubas tried not to tribalise this topic, you people still had to go tribal. Haba give it a rest and grow some brain

Mr ofe manu lover grin grin
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by igboboy1(m): 2:20am On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

upon yorubas tried not to tribalise this topic, you people still had to go tribal. Haba give it a rest and grow some brain

Mr ofe manu lover grin grin

you always grieve more than the aggrieved. I have noticed your tendency to show that you are defending Yoruba interest, do you have some inferority complex that you are wanting love from the Yoruba as you have proven to be their super man?

Interpret what i said and show me the reference to Yoruba in it, Stupid aboki boy, u see igbo words, u cannot understand so u begin to fear and get deillusional thinking it is talking about your dear abokis or Yorubas, I pity u sha, cos u are an aboki mumu for life
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by consultans: 3:25am On Feb 02, 2012
THE YOU WISH TO WORK IN QATAR HERE IS YOUR IS THE CHANCE.THE QATAR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ARE HERE IN NIGERIA IN STARCH OF MANPOWER TO WORK IN THEIR FIRM IN QATAR WITH HIGH PAY ATRACTIVE SALARY. CALL US ON +2348165027376 PRINCIPAL
CONSTRUCTION
ACTIVITIES »
Qatar Building Company
offers expertise and
, market know-how not
only in pure construction
work, but also in
construction techniques.
Its record in
construction includes:
Road & Airfield Paving
Pipeline
Buildings
Sewage treatment plants
Pumping stations
Cable Laying call us on +23481650273768
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by saska1122: 3:54am On Feb 02, 2012
manny4life:

The teacher used a WRONG approach of discipline on the "boys who usually hang out at odd places @ odd hours", however, the father is utterly WRONG in his approach as well. Though the teachers system was odd, why should a father tell his own kid to beat up a teacher? angry angry angry

What's going on with discipline and respect in education in the education system? I strongly recommend that the boy be expelled from school as well as the state education system and his school transcripts be withheld let his almighty father go and beat up the government, useless bunch. As for the teach, he needs recurrent training on how to punish students "not jumping up and down", that is so demeaning.

@manny4life: In your own opinion, what would be the best way to discipline those boys?
This is the aspect I dislike private school in Nigeria. I worked in one of such schools. U see rubbish from children of these public thieves called politicians.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by chinaaman(f): 6:31am On Feb 02, 2012
I just hope the customs boss will act.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by aigjoey(m): 6:47am On Feb 02, 2012
The boy should b made to do the punishment and as well write an apology letter to the schòol authority and the teacher,there after he should be expel. The father and its gangs should b made to lose their job
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by phreakabit(m): 7:10am On Feb 02, 2012
igbo boy:

you always grieve more than the aggrieved. I have noticed your tendency to show that you are defending Yoruba interest, do you have some inferority complex that you are wanting love from the Yoruba as you have proven to be their super man?

Interpret what i said and show me the reference to Yoruba in it, silly aboki boy, u see igbo words, u cannot understand so u begin to fear and get deillusional thinking it is talking about your dear abokis or Yorubas, I pity u sha, cos u are an aboki mumu for life

DONT BE DECEIVED alj harem is Yoruba.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by jude33084(m): 7:17am On Feb 02, 2012
chinaaman:

I just hope the customs boss will act.

believe me my friend, from experience that guy's job is half gone. A soldier in dodan barack was almost dismissed 4 beating up a girl in obalende road. He was simply askd if dat was his outpost?, directly disobeyin an order? And to make it worst, oyo state lawmakers have referred d case to FG. Those friends he used will hate him 4 life if anything shld happend to their jobs.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by deols(f): 7:32am On Feb 02, 2012
The father's actions are wrong. He could just have taken his son to a school where beaten is disallowed

But really, something should be done about beating/corporal punishments in schools. they do more damage than good.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by deols(f): 7:39am On Feb 02, 2012
jude33084:

believe me my friend, from experience that guy's job is half gone. A soldier in dodan barack[b] was almost dismissed[/b] 4 beating up a girl in obalende road. He was simply askd if dat was his outpost?, directly disobeyin an order? And to make it worst, oyo state lawmakers have referred d case to FG. Those friends he used will hate him 4 life if anything shld happend to their jobs.

this is very much different from being dismissed. they should be made to take responsibility for their actions. the consequences should be dire. What was he thinking beating a girl. Gosh!! the day anyone lays their hands on any female I know, ah! them go know
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by jude33084(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2012
deols:

this is very much different from being dismissed. they should be made to take responsibility for their actions. the consequences should be dire. What was he thinking beating a girl. Gosh!! the day anyone lays their hands on any female I know, ah! them go know
[b][/b]

the girl was one of those wash wash standing along obalende road by kefi.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by kokoA(m): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2012
Very stupid dad. His son will grow up to beat the hell out of him soon. sad
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by Wexelion(m): 8:37am On Feb 02, 2012
kokoA:

Very silly dad. His son will grow up to beat the hell out of him soon. sad
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by ccollins(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2012
@exponenetial,thats a big lie.even witout camera shots.the case continues.remember that electronic devices were just recently included in the new evidence act.what i do know is that the cross examination and oral witness is enough to finish the useless custom officer and his son due to d inconsistencies that would arise.okay imagine the whole school based on the locus standi of d teacher shuld sue ,
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by chiama1: 9:06am On Feb 02, 2012
shocked what! the father looked on while the stupid boy attempted to smash the teachers head with a spanner? what is this world turning to?, someday soon, the news will be that the boy has killed his father.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by daroz(m): 11:05am On Feb 02, 2012
From all indications, the officers will be dismiss, and the son expelled. Full stop
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by atasteve: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2012
Media please don't let this die down o. My piece of advise to the teacher is to sue the parent of the spoilt child to the court.

The parents will definitely sorrow in future when the monster that they are breeding is fully grown.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by ivoice247: 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2012
daroz:

From all indications, the officers will be dismiss, and the son expelled. Full stop

I agree with you that's what will be done but that's not enough. We need to learn lessons from the Law of Allah(shariah) as practised by prophet Muhammed(sa); An eye for eye, a tooth for tooth and a life for life;-

A similar scenario played out during the life time of the prophet, all the custom officers should be brought out in public and flogged in front of the son so that the son and all the other pupils will forever know that the son's father is not greater than the teacher. Then, the all the custom officers should be dismissed.

According to Allah's law(shariah) the boy should not be expelled as it's not the boy's fault, that's the way his father brought him up but he should be compelled to remain in the school so that whenever he's disobedient the same teacher will punish him
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by humblebee: 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
wtf, parents like this still exist?
what kinda child do you make from this, ordinary punishment, the teacher didnt even touch him, wat a spoilt brat
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by humblebee: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2012
ivoice247:

I agree with you that's what will be done but that's not enough. We need to learn lessons from the Law of Allah(shariah) as practised by prophet Muhammed(sa); An eye for eye, a tooth for tooth and a life for life;-

A similar scenario played out during the life time of the prophet, all the custom officers should be brought out in public and flogged in front of the son so that the son and all the other pupils will forever know that the son's father is not greater than the teacher. Then, the all the custom officers should be dismissed.

According to Allah's law(shariah) the boy should not be expelled as it's not the boy's fault, that's the way his father brought him up but he should be compelled to remain in the school so that whenever he's disobedient the same teacher will punish him

wat nonsense are you preaching, just say it the way it is and remove that bloody kinda law you're propagating, ediot
we know what is morally right and it doesnt have be dealt with in your so called sharia law way
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by Lobolintin(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2012
My naija brotherz,make unah no judge quick o o,the man fit done over threaten the poor boy,til he or the parents cnt take it anylnger, but if what he said is true,, the custom man,nids 2 be sacked,,
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by Afam4eva(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2012
Useless custom officers. Is that the job they were paid to do? Jail all them modaanuofias.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by dabrake(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2012
Freecocoa, you are wrong. When the boy becomes a menace, the father wouldn't say "it's the devil's work". Rather, he will say "he took after the mother. See him, like mother like son.". Sympathy for Nigerian mothers with ba[b]sta[/b]rd husbands.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by Ayatullah(m): 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2012
Nairalanders, let us be sincere with ourselves, let us be fair and square, Who is more civil in approach, the CUSTOMS MEN whom we(tax payers) spent our hard earned money to train or BOKO HARAM? Now who is the REAL BOKO HARAM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Withdraws Murder Case Against APC Jide Awe, Others / 2019: Ex-militants Vow To Ensure Pmb’s Victory / Buhari, Stop The Reckless Borrowing - Punch Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.