Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. (11287 Views)

Boko Haram: Police Officer's Son Among 100 Wanted Persons-naij.com / Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) / Customs-men-beat-up-teacher-for-punishing-officers-son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by aljharem(m): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2012
ekwy nwa:

u always look out  for tribal post to respond to, the thread is about a customer officer's abuse of office,
STOP PLAYING THE INNOCENT SPOILER NLers HAVE DECODED U.  

then why are u quoting me ?
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by Bright2(m): 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2012
What do we expect? Those are one of the children that drinks small stout! The father knows where he conjoured that child from & if the child is punished to death of cause conjouring another one will be difficult, that is psychology behind the act. Wether or wethern't,that child is spoilt before that incident. I pitty for the mother.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by sirp2007: 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2012
these are the kind of officers we have, no wonder crime is increasing everyday.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by ekwynwa: 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2012
alj harem:

then why are u quoting me ?

because u are on a public forum NL,  the last time i checked there is no rule  against quoting other  people's post?
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by aljharem(m): 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2012
ekwy nwa:

because u are on a public forum NL,  the last time i checked there is no rule  against quoting other  people's post?

yes that is true

if that is the case then why do you find my post disturbing

shouldn't you join hands with me to eradicate tribalism ? even if he is igbo
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by dustydee: 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2012
Why is the house handling instead of the police? This is a case of assault and the officers need to be prosecuted.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by tlops(m): 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2012
^^^they have forwarded the case to the custom for further actions, I do hope the boy and his semi illiterate father get seriously punished.

There should be laws protecting teachers and pupils.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2012
i pity the father. time will tell.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2012
The custom officer should be dealt with. My dad was in the military I remembered vividly back then in school I had to report seniors and teachers that I felt punished me for no reason to my dad. My dad will always tell me as long as they don't injure you am not going to show up in your school, if every parents whose child is unjustly punished keep showing up in school am sure the school authority will never have time to carry out its core duties. He will go ahead to remind me that after all punishments are for student and not teachers.

When I look back at those days I tend to respect and cherish my parents the more, not that my father couldn't have stormed my school like some of my neighbors fathers did but to him it was discipline and I deserved to be disciplined in order to turn out good for him and the society.

I pray most of our men in military should learn to respect civilians they are human just like them and deserve respect and to be treated with dignity. What message does he think he is passing to his son by beating up his son's teacher? I really don't know what went wrong with societal values.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by romeo(m): 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2012
Why are teachers still using military style punishments in Nigeria till now?? That teacher is not very innocent too and should be sued by that kid too to balance the whole thing, Whatever happened to expelling the boy if he's such a nuisance? He got what he deserved, an eye for an eye!
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by GboyegaD(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2012
Tells how some fathers reason. Is it not shameful enough that the son dresses indecently to school and does not attend his classes but hangs out all day? I am so sure the man grew by the ranks in the custom through illegal means and that is why he could support his son's indecent act. What a son the boy is to call his ignoble father for such terrible act of his. I SMH for his entire family. The father and the other customs officers involved should be relieved of their duties and sent behind the bars and for the boy, straight to a juvenile home for proper rehabilitation.

romeo:

Why are teachers still using military style punishments in Nigeria till now?? That teacher is not very innocent too and should be sued by that kid too to balance the whole thing, Whatever happened to expelling the boy if he's such a nuisance? He got what he deserved, an eye for an eye!

Are you supportive of the boy's indecent dressing to school and him not attending classes? Is he not one of those Ajimobi is paying tutors for to teach him extra hours after school? I am so sure such a boy would never go for such tutorials and if he does, it is with a sinister motive.
Also, can you please explain what the military style punishment is because I know frog jumping was one of the normal punishments while growing up in my neighbourhood.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by ekwynwa: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2012
alj harem:

yes that is true

if that is the case then why do you find my post disturbing

shouldn't you join hands with me to eradicate tribalism ? even if he is igbo

you cant eradicate tribalism by fanning the embers knowingly or unknowingly
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by IYANGBALI: 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2012
there own madness too don dey start,na so army own take start small small.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by billyG(m): 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2012
What ever a man soweth so shall he reap!that is how one rtd customer officer in benue state shot his daughter dead when trying to kill his spoilt son,this spoilt ebuka will beat the shit out of his stupid father one day. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by Outstrip(f): 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2012
Sounds crazy but if they seized their uniforms does it mean that the students were stripped naked? Unless they had other clothes under their uniforms. If this was any place else I will say the teacher was clearly in the right but I have seen what teachers do to pupils in Nigeria. The boy is no saint but I would like to see what exactly the teacher did to the boy
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by PACHRIS(m): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2012
I bet it with you im a teacher if any body or any student or any teacher should try that nonsense with me i will make sure i teach them big lesson useless father who born useless children  sad
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by Exponental(m): 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2012
I hope som1 was bold enough 2 take some camera shots as a proof, else, case dismissed!
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by gempo(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2012
This is abuse of power. From the story, the boy is fully at fault. The school should first of all dismiss the boy before thinking of what other action to take.
The teacher should get full backing from the school on whatever action he decides to take, unless the school worships Big men like most nigerians do.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by obowunmi(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2012
what makes it ok for a teacher to punish a student ? Its not normal it is SICK.

The parent did the right thing by speaking out on behalf of the child BUT not the right approach.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by playahP(m): 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2012
PLEASE ANYONE WITH THIS TEACHER'S CONTACT SHOULD SEND IT TO MY EMAIL

if its true, then justice has to be doooone!!!
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by DeGenius3(m): 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2012
this is absolutely not fair. it wickedness! angry
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by emmatok(m): 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2012
obowunmi:

The parent did the right thing by speaking out on behalf of the child BUT not the right approach.

Are you serious at all.

The teacher has the right to punish and discipline any student under his care.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by jude33084(m): 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2012
obowunmi:

The last time i checked, d boy ddnt obey d punishment 4 deviancy, so attempt to punish a student is nw a crime 4 custom officers to handle?
Pls modify your post.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by moremi2008(m): 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2012
I feel sorry for the kid. He will detest his father in the future for not training him properly. I attended high school with a lot of kids whose fathers were "big men" in the army and lived a little bit on the dangerous side; those boys lives are terrible jokes now. The rooster always comes home to crow.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by phreakabit(m): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2012
Ahhhh. . . . . Finally something new   cheesy
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by russellino: 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2012
Two compound ignoramuses.like father like son. Cretins like these are the reason boko haram and other evil societies are able to smuggle weapons through our borders unchecked
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by eghost247(m): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2012
[size=15pt]this is sad and disappointing that men in uniform mistreat civilians[/size]
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by member479760: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2012
same thing happen to my friend but today the son is a drug pusher, I told him by then, he said no i have to defend my child.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by worm(f): 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2012
Boko Haram are hunting and killing men in uniform and they are there harassing an unarmed civilian.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by kizito96(m): 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2012
Lawless Country. Children educated with stollen money. we are not expecting anything good from them
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by ochukoccna: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2012
6 months suspension for the Father and his friends from the Customs without pay
Blacklist the son from the coming WAEC
My 2 kobo
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by Agbesky: 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2012
am very sure say the man don smoke pon well well that day,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clampdown On Corrupt Nigerians Will Be Sustained –DSS Boss / Social Media Escalating War Between Herdsmen & Farmers In Nigeria - Dambazau / Femi Akinyemi Dumps PDP For APC In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.