Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. (11291 Views)

Boko Haram: Police Officer's Son Among 100 Wanted Persons-naij.com / Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) / Customs-men-beat-up-teacher-for-punishing-officers-son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by igboboy1(m): 1:53am On Feb 03, 2012
phreakabit:

DONT BE DECEIVED alj harem is Yoruba.

Eziokwu e kwuru eba,. Ha na si: if you talk like one, act like one, reason like one you are sure one, no doubt
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by aljharem(m): 2:56am On Feb 03, 2012
igbo boy:

Eziokwu e kwuru eba,. Ha na si: if you talk like one, act like one, reason like one you are sure one, no doubt

is there anything wrong in being a yoruba ?

is it a sin to Igbos to be yoruba ?
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by igboboy1(m): 9:22am On Feb 03, 2012
alj harem:

is there anything wrong in being a yoruba ?

is it a sin to Igbos to be yoruba ?

no my dear aboki it is not, but it is coward of you to hide your true identity,
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by chines4(m): 11:57am On Feb 03, 2012
Most times I just don't know why some pple will not call spade a spade. what the custom officer did was very wrong. what kind of training is he giving to his son. And some f---ls are turning the issue to ethnic nonsense . that boy will grow up to be nuisance to the country if the father did not change
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by tlops(m): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2012
dont mind them
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by GboyegaD(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2012
This story is taking a new twist. I am listening on Splash Fm at the moment and they are discussing the case. Funny enough, the child couldn't express himself in English and his parents could. It was so annoying that a SSS 3 students could not express himself. The parents claimed they never beat the teacher and some people in the neighbourhood that were interviewed claimed they heard gun shots. The students claimed the teacher wasn't well beaten because the teacher is very wicked. The teacher in his case had his excesses because he injured the boy badly on the back and besides, the students claimed he beats without reasons. The story has a twist because some students heard gunshots while some claimed they did not. The SSS 3 students claimed that they do not come to school on Fridays thus they were not in school that morning.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by Weselion1(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2012
His son will grow up to beat him one day.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by chinaaman(f): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2012
Ha ha,I love Nairalanders.
Re: Customs Men Beat Up Teacher For Punishing Officer's Son. by yusufbaba(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2012
Its very pathetic of a para mili man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen / Apostle Johnson Suleiman "Raises" Dead Man Back To Life At Lokoja Crusade / Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.