Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts (19647 Views)

Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites / Ojukwu's Burial Runs Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by NegroNtns(m): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2012
I love this swagger. . . . whoever posted thanks, I saved it for use in future.

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by daddyo60: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2012
Kenye anyi Biafra nwantiti oge obodo ga-adi mma kenye Biafra nwantiti*3
Nna nna nna nnaeheheheheh nna biko kenye anyi Biafra nwantiti oge.
FATHERLAND---THE BEST PLACE TI BE.LET MEET AT HOME.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by NegroNtns(m): 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2012
If you are hated everywhere you go there are usually 2 reasons for this:
1. You have a behaviour or attitude that is unatural, unfriendly or repulsive.
2. you're cursed

I leave the Igbos to answer the questions themselves.

- Igbos are hated by the SS people be it Ijaw, Efik , ibibio, Itsekiri or uhrobo
- Igbos are hated in the north, that's why they get slaughtered year after year and yet their unquenching desire for money will not let them stay in their cursed land.
- Yorubas have been living and working in Ghana for decades with absolutely no problem but since year 2000 when Igbos start to travel to Ghana, ghanians now hate nigerians like hell! same in Cote d'ivore.
- as soon as Igbos flood South Africa they exported all sorts of crime Igbos are known for, now south africans think every Nigerian they see is either okechukwu,chijioke, chukwudi etc
Anywhere in Africa where you see high populations of Igbos Nigerians will be hated there, countries like Gabon and even malawi now know Nigerians by names such as okechukwu, chidi, dike etc
- Igbos are all over china and other asian countries giving Nigerians bad name everywhere.
- To all Igbos anywhere they go their hosts are always the ingrates, they have words like we feed you, we developed your country for you etc but I don't know of any wise man or race in this entire world busy developing other people's cities and towns for them leaving their own land to rot.

Conclusion Igbos are leeches, anywhere they go their ambition is to take over and put dem chukwudis, okeychukwus, chinenyes etc, many hosts find this attitude repulsive and whenever the hosts want to take their land back Igbos will start to cry foul. Igbos go back to your God forsaken, landlocked, behind end of the world called biafra, try and develop your own lands and stop being parasites and leeches everywhere you go. Millions of people all over the world can't be wrong! and forget about this your jew claim because even jews don't want to associate with Igbos.

. . . .Camerron dont like them, Britain dont like them. . .Russia dont like them, West Africa rejected them, OAU rejected them. . . . really, I dont know anybody that want them. They say they are Jews but Israel dont want them. oh my!!
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by dayokanu(m): 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2012
Inufele,

I told them, people are always trying to associate with Yorubas even cultures outside of the shores of Nigeria

From Edo, to  Benin Republic to Cuba to Brazil

But everyone dont want to have anything to do with Igbos. Even their Ikwerre neighbours

Imagine I met one guy whose name is Ugo who has siblings called Nduka, Ifeanyi etc and he said he is not Igbo i now asked what he is He said Ndokwa

I am like if your own people can be denying you

On this thread we have SS people coming to dissociate themselves from the cursed people
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Inufele,

I told them, people are always trying to associate with Yorubas even cultures outside of the shores of Nigeria

From Edo, to  Benin Republic to Cuba to Brazil

But everyone dont want to have anything to do with Igbos. Even their Ikwerre neighbours

Imagine I met one guy whose name is Ugo who has siblings called Nduka, Ifeanyi etc and he said he is not Igbo i now asked what he is He said Ndokwa

I am like if your own people can be denying you

On this thread we have SS people coming to dissociate themselves from the cursed people
Exactly! imagine i met a Malawian girl who was so bitter with Nigerians because she said nigerians have invaded their country, forging their passport and commiting all sorts of crimes i was like what! Malawi of all places! When I asked her some nigerians names i wasn't disappointed when she started to mention names like Okechukwu, nnamdi, chijioke etc
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ak47mann(m): 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2012
Yoruba una go die 4 jealous lazy cowards cool
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by dayokanu(m): 8:56pm On Feb 02, 2012
[size=18pt]I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-421192.0.html

Imagine an Ikwerre man whose land is less than 15mins drive from Igbo land wants to dissociate himself from the cursed tribe
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ak47mann(m): 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2012
ididotta have you been to ikwere b4? i have been their trust me ekiti is more develop than ikwere villages,those ones still hunt in the bush,so they don't no front and back,they were part of igbo people Nigeria confused but ikwere people gain nothing still lives in the bush but most of them are awake now when i went to their market they were saying never with Hausa and Yoruba again never  cool
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by chino11(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2012
Infact Yoruba land dey beautiful than Ngwo  grin grin grin grin grin grin

With all the oluwale fake free education this is what the monstrous Yorubas achieved

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by dayokanu(m): 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2012
ak47mann:

ididotta have you been to ikwere b4? [size=18pt]i have been their trust me ekiti is more develop than ikwere villages,those ones still hunt in the bush,so they don't no front and back[/size],they were part of igbo people Nigeria confused but [size=18pt]ikwere people gain nothing still lives in the bush [/size] but most of them are awake now when i went to their market they were saying never with Hausa and Yoruba again never  cool

This is the same attitude that always get your Igbo asses into problems

Whats your business if they still hunt in the bush?

Whats your business if they are still running around naked?

What happens to live and let live You live in your Gully erosion village, let them live in their bushes

Must you always denigrate someone to make you feel good?

Ikwerre live in bush, Hausa are uneducated, Middle belt are HIV ridden, Ijaw are drunkard
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by chino11(m): 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2012
Yorubas are the monsters parading the face of Nigeria grin grin grin grin

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ekwynwa: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Whats your business if they are still running around Unclad?

What happens to live and let live You live in your Gully erosion village, let them live in their bushes

Ikwerre live in bush, Hausa are uneducated, Middle belt are HIV ridden, Ijaw are drunkard

Yiriba=== Treacherous and envious grin grin
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ak47mann(m): 9:34pm On Feb 02, 2012
parasite yaribas!! see your dusty roofing sheets  grin upon subsidy your cities looks like zoo cool see you acting concern for ikweres, you think they are your mugu 4ever? so ikwere man and woman is good 4 them to live in the bush in 21 century and parasites like yaribas will thief  their resources and develop your lagos that aworis will eventually take from you.

igbos are industrious, whole country knows that,that why we developed our cities without government help cus then, Yoruba & Hausa fulani masters were busy drinking the oyelly like no 2moro cheesy sorroh oyell still plenty 4 my side gas dey, two state in SE alone got over 44 trillion liquefied gas.Common man don't hate us hate yourself
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ekwynwa: 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2012
i pity the yiribas Igbo have taken over lagos
bad belle wan killl them
pele ndo sorry o cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by chino11(m): 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2012
AK, don't mind the monsters called Yorubas grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ak47mann(m): 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2012
chino11:

AK, don't mind the monsters called Yorubas grin grin grin grin
i have to keep reminding them till it-sinks in cheesy cheesy
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by chino11(m): 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2012
Yes nwanne, we will hit hard back at them anytime any day. grin
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by chino11(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2012
ak47mann:

parasite yaribas!! see your dusty roofing sheets  grin upon subsidy your cities looks like zoo cool see you acting concern for ikweres, you think they are your mugu 4ever? so ikwere man and woman is good 4 them to live in the bush in 21 century and parasites like yaribas will thief  their resources and develop your lagos that aworis will eventually take from you.

igbos are industrious, whole country knows that,that why we developed our cities without government help cus then, Yoruba & Hausa fulani masters were busy drinking the oyelly like no 2moro cheesy sorroh oyell still plenty 4 my side gas dey, two state in SE alone got over 44 trillion liquefied gas.Common man don't hate us hate yourself

Da bomb, we are not resposible for their poverty which can only be compared to Somalia grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by chino11(m): 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2012
We are really not to be blamed for the poverty of the dark-minded Yoruba woeful tribe. grin grin cool

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ak47mann(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2012
hehehehehehehehehe cheesy
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by phreakabit(m): 11:10pm On Feb 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Typical of a Yoruba man. In his best form and market woman like behaviour. Using his most valuable weapon, smear campaign! Can't win his own battles so he morphs into a lowlife treacherous pig spreading lies, desperately scavenging for all the help he can get. Those thoughts were thought up in your head, depicting [b]you[/b]r perception of other Ethnic groups. And it shows the kind of person you people really are.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by emmatok(m): 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2012
LOL,

Igbos want to shut down the SS for Ojukwu.

I hope ASARI is not sleeping.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2012
phreakabit:

[/b]

Typical of a Yoruba man. In his best form and market woman like behaviour. Using his most valuable weapon smear campaign! Can't win his own battles so he morphs into a lowlife treacherous pig scavenging for all the help he can get.
dayokanu:

[size=15pt]Must you always denigrate someone to make you feel good?

Ikwerre live in bush, Hausa are uneducated, Middle belt are HIV ridden, Ijaw are drunkard[/size]

are you minding them, hypocrites angry angry

No one of them have ever told wily2wily to stop. They just enjoy her post but when a reply is given they would be angry
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2012
emmatok:

LOL,

Igbos want to shut down the SS for Ojukwu.

I hope ASARI is not sleeping.

Asari is igbo. He conformed it himself
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ak47mann(m): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

No one of them have ever told wily2wily to stop. They just enjoy her post but when a reply is given they would be angry
wetin willy willy do  2 you? is her right to say her mind is a free world abeg cool
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2012
ak47mann:

wetin willy willy do  2 you? is her right to say her mind is a free world abeg cool

so don't get angry when others act like wily2wily since you love her so much.

it is a fair world after all. Is it not your Bible that says " treat others as you wish to be treated"

isn't it ?
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by phreakabit(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

There are strong indications you are a demented dullard or just have reasoning deficiency .  You should consider yourself first before pointing fingers. When have Seun or even you ever told YOUR Yorobah brothers to quit the unprovoked insults?
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by emmatok(m): 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

Asari is igbo. He conformed it himself

LOL,

Mujahid Dokubo-Asari IGBO cry cry cry

Abegi stop drinking.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2012
phreakabit:

There are strong indications you are a demented dullard or just have reasoning deficiency .  You should consider yourself first before pointing fingers. When have Seun or even you ever told YOUR Yorobah brothers to quit the unprovoked insults?

you see this ideeiot, rather than tackle what I said he is attacking my person.

alj harem, Akandi edu, Negro Ntns etc have told our yoruba brothers to stop and they listen

where is Bk babe today

where is fstranger today

where is desola today

where is ileke idi today

these were the people that did much damage

Today we still have mekuxxxx aka Nchara aka Olabukola etc

today we still have wily2wily

i before other, that is hypocritical
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2012
emmatok:

LOL,

Mujahid Dokubo-Asari IGBO cry cry cry

Abegi stop drinking.

He called himself 40% igbo 10% this etc that is all I need
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ekwynwa: 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2012
yiribas clowns are still here with their dance of shame
IKEMBA WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Make go hang like Awo
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by phreakabit(m): 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

you see this ideeiot, rather than tackle what I said he is attacking my person.

alj harem, Akandi edu, Negro Ntns etc have told our yoruba brothers to stop and they listen

where is Bk babe today

where is fstranger today

where is desola today

where is ileke idi today

these were the people that did much damage

Today we still have mekuxxxx aka Nchara aka Olabukola etc

today we still have wily2wily

i before other, that is hypocritical

As expected of an imbeci-le. . . .  A true imbecilic reply. Your mention of Negro Nts actually comfirms just how dimwitted is you are. Go to the first page and tell me who started this rancour. . . . . Thats right DayoKanu (AKA fraudster of the Year 2011). No one invited him but he just couldn't stay away.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerians Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria - Daily Trust / Boko Haram Kidnaps 50 Loggers In Borno / Buhari And Mutually Assured Restoration By Ben Murray Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.