Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts (19697 Views)

Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites / Ojukwu's Burial Runs Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by seenoevil1: 11:45pm On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

you see this ideeiot, rather than tackle what I said he is attacking my person.

alj harem, Akandi edu, Negro Ntns etc have told our yoruba brothers to stop and they listen

where is Bk babe today

where is fstranger today

where is desola today

where is ileke idi today

these were the people that did much damage

Today we still have mekuxxxx aka Nchara aka Olabukola etc

today we still have wily2wily

i before other, that is hypocritical

^^^

You would make a very good politician . You have the "reptile like" persona of a politician . You say something with the left side of your mouth and then you say something else with the right side of your mouth . May i ask what part of Nigeria you are from ?
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 11:47pm On Feb 02, 2012
phreakabit:

As expected of an imbeci-le. . . .  A true imbecilic reply. Your mention of Negro Nts actually comfirms just how dimwitted is you are. Go to the first page and tell me who started this rancour. . . . . Thats right DayoKanu (AKA fraudster of the Year 2011). No one invited him but he just couldn't stay away.

when did negro ntns start ?

never tackle the issue always on the insult.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2012
see*noevil:

^^^

You would make a very good politician . You have the "reptile like" persona of a politician . You say something with the left side of your mouth and then you say something else with the right side of your mouth . May i ask what part of Nigeria you are from ?

How does it affect you. You tribalistic hater
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by seenoevil1: 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2012
phreakabit:

As expected of an imbeci-le. . . .  A true imbecilic reply. Your mention of Negro Nts actually comfirms just how dimwitted is you are. Go to the first page and tell me who started this rancour. . . . . Thats right DayoKanu (AKA fraudster of the Year 2011). No one invited him but he just couldn't stay away.

I get where you are coming from grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by nedu210(m): 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

are you minding them, hypocrites angry angry

No one of them have ever told wily2wily to stop. They just enjoy her post but when a reply is given they would be angry
@alj boko haram, can't u see ur life, instead of u to make peace now that the heat is not 2much, but no, u want 2 spark up more fire. ATURU AWUSA, ONYE IRU ABUO.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 12:00am On Feb 03, 2012
nedu210:

@alj boko haram, can't u see ur life, instead of u to make peace now that the heat is not 2much, but no, u want 2 spark up more fire. ATURU AWUSA, ONYE IRU ABUO. 

make peace with you people are not helping matters. or you think alj harem can do it alone

talk to wily2wily and co the way I spoke to fstranger bkbabe and co
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by nedu210(m): 12:07am On Feb 03, 2012
see*noevil:

^^^

plz do not mind that devil with 2 face. I hav told him he will soon becom devil second in command if he hav not already been promoted.that guy is ekwensu in human figure if he is truly a human.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Onlytruth(m): 12:19am On Feb 03, 2012
At this time, I have to say that anyone from the Eastern region who ridicules the idea of a holiday for Ojukwu is truly a goat. You can never deny the man his place in history, the minimum of which is that he was a governor of the WHOLE Eastern region, and he acquitted himself very creditably in our time of crisis, when Easterners irrespective of tribe were being hunted down and killed in the North and West of Nigeria. One calabar guy escaped from Kaduna and narrated his story. It was not different from what other Easterners experienced.  
The civil war itself was fought by ALL Easterners on BOTH sides. Some Igbo fought for Nigeria, just like some non-Igbos of Eastern region. It is self deceit to distant from Ojukwu and what he stood for as Governor of Eastern region which produced the Aburi document which would have served EVERY tribe in the East, and even Nigeria for that matter. Even Yorubas are now calling for implementation of Aburi - a solid 45 years after they rejected it.

I would advise every minority Easterner to never forget, that we Ndigbo can stay in Nigeria and make hay. In fact if we do, it would LIKELY serve us more than them. It is already serving us more even today. You can quote me on that. The problem with the Igbo man (which I try to counsel them against in private conversations) is that we are too consciencious when dealing with other Nigerians. Most of the time, we lament the injustices against oil producing communities of the "SS" (non-Igbo areas, and some areas which deny being Igbo) as passionately as we would lament whatever we feel that is wrong with the way Nigeria treats us. It does not mean that we cannot join the thieves from elsewhere, ravage the place and leave it to die a slow death. We can do that. In fact if some of you people continue this mindset, Igbo will DEFINITELY change with time to resemble those some of you respect more . We shall then see how things would look.

This Ojukwu's burial will help open our eyes more concerning how some of you view us, and will likely shape our vision for ourselves in Nigeria. So, BE VERY CAREFUL.
If you don't want to obverse any holiday, fine, no problem. Go about your business, as I'm sure that some Igbo will go about their business. But don't come here talking nonsense.
There can only be ONE burial for Ojukwu, but the future of Nigeria is still very undefined. Don't eat today and die tomorrow.

My Igbo brothers, please ignore Yoruba devils on this thread.

Here I stand!  cool cool cool
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Obijulius: 12:40am On Feb 03, 2012
Y r u guys replyin dis yoruba cows? wen nigeria eventualy breaks up dey know they'll b d biggest losers,thus their frustratn
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by BlackPikiN(m): 1:19am On Feb 03, 2012
Igbo in atlanta representing!

Atleast this picture go make enough people commit suicide before tomorrow morning.

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by BlackPikiN(m): 1:30am On Feb 03, 2012
Ojukwu is a legend!
If you no like am, jump and die!
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ak47mann(m): 4:33am On Feb 03, 2012
Onlytruth:

At this time, I have to say that anyone from the Eastern region who ridicules the idea of a holiday for Ojukwu is truly a goat. You can never deny the man his place in history, the minimum of which is that he was a governor of the WHOLE Eastern region, and he acquitted himself very creditably in our time of crisis, when Easterners irrespective of tribe were being hunted down and killed in the North and West of Nigeria. One calabar guy escaped from Kaduna and narrated his story. It was not different from what other Easterners experienced.  
The civil war itself was fought by ALL Easterners on BOTH sides. Some Igbo fought for Nigeria, just like some non-Igbos of Eastern region. It is self deceit to distant from Ojukwu and what he stood for as Governor of Eastern region which produced the Aburi document which would have served EVERY tribe in the East, and even Nigeria for that matter. Even Yorubas are now calling for implementation of Aburi - a solid 45 years after they rejected it.

I would advise every minority Easterner to never forget, that we Ndigbo can stay in Nigeria and make hay. In fact if we do, it would LIKELY serve us more than them. It is already serving us more even today. You can quote me on that. The problem with the Igbo man (which I try to counsel them against in private conversations) is that we are too consciencious when dealing with other Nigerians. Most of the time, we lament the injustices against oil producing communities of the "SS" (non-Igbo areas, and some areas which deny being Igbo) as passionately as we would lament whatever we feel that is wrong with the way Nigeria treats us. It does not mean that we cannot join the thieves from elsewhere, ravage the place and leave it to die a slow death. We can do that. In fact if some of you people continue this mindset, Igbo will DEFINITELY change with time to resemble those some of you respect more . We shall then see how things would look.

This Ojukwu's burial will help open our eyes more concerning how some of you view us, and will likely shape our vision for ourselves in Nigeria. So, BE VERY CAREFUL.
If you don't want to obverse any holiday, fine, no problem. Go about your business, as I'm sure that some Igbo will go about their business. But don't come here talking nonsense.
There can only be ONE burial for Ojukwu, but the future of Nigeria is still very undefined. Don't eat today and die tomorrow.

cool cool
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ChinenyeN(m): 5:53am On Feb 03, 2012
Where do I even begin commenting. . . ?

#1. Uwazuruike as the new "Eze Igbo" is both laughable and vexing at the same time. That aside, who does he or MASSOB think they are? They are not an "enforcement body" of any kind. Where does he assume his power from that he will call SS and SE to be closed down? Now, if he is speaking to the Igbo residing in SS, then that is a different story. Anyway, I applaud his desire to implement evacuation plans for those Igbo who are looking to abandon the foolishness going on up north.

#2. It seems Igbo has not learned anything since the Biafran war. All people below the imaginary SS line should be ignored and left alone. All memories and euphoric sentiments concerning "the Old Eastern Region" should be discarded. Things have changed tremendously, and people have to learn to move with that change, or forever remain in a state of redundancy. SS is neither family nor friend nor foe, and the way Igbo interacts with them should reflect such an ideology.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ak47mann(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2012
Let me give Nigeria a little "Hint" don't be deceived,IGBO NA IGBO 4get all this people in rivers and delta States lying to you lot just to get their GOD giving 13% benefits they receive from oil money every month.When you will realized what am saying is the truth is when it is time to defend their igboness they will be all out, don't be deceived you guys feeling happy when they say to you that they are not igbo that one Na lips talk catch him or her on the other side you will then see that this people are all the same.

This is my advice to other groups in Nigeria cool

ALL SNAKES NA SNAKE cool cool
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by sheyguy: 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2012
Onlytruth:

igbo pple across the ss/se region went about their normal business today, i think that says it all concerning Biafra, 70% of what we still hear about biafra is all electronic media propaganda from less than 2% of e-restless igbo youths. U need to see the way ur own people were going abt their business b4 u start any lame attack on innocent NLders.
In my humble estimate, 90% + of igbo did not care about that O's burial today.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ocelot2006(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2012
@ sheyguy, +2. Nice one.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Dede1(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2012
Any Igbo who does not know a foe from friends during or after Nigeria/Biafra civil war should jump off cliff. The so-called SS is not exclusively domain of non-Igbo and anybody who is not of Igbo ancestry and frowns at Uwazuruike’s comment is a bloody jackass. Baring some misguided and ill-informed loudmouths found among Ibibio, Annang or Ijo (Okirika/Kalabari), Ndigbo must have placed bull’s-eye on their enemies in the so-called South-south.

My quest for disintegrated Nigeria is not unfounded but rooted in what transpired during and after the Nigeria/Biafra civil war. If there should be any spiral of arms in Nigeria, as I post, I shall refuse any deployment towards northern drive. My fight shall be pitched within the southern drive units.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Dede1(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2012
sheyguy:

igbo pple across the ss/se region went about their normal business today, i think that says it all concerning Biafra, 70% of what we still hear about biafra is all electronic media propaganda from less than 2% of e-restless igbo youths. U need to see the way ur own people were going abt their business b4 u start any lame attack on innocent NLders.
In my humble estimate, 90% + of igbo did not care about that O's burial today.

You are a bloody ninny. I can tell you that 99% of Ndigbo went about their normal business today. Anybody who thinks this scenario is an indicative of quest for Biafra or lack thereof by Ndigbo is a born again fo.ol. The post shows your lamed stream of thought which I may say has nothing against a first grader.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2012
inufele2:

If you are hated everywhere you go there are usually 2 reasons for this:
1. You have a behaviour or attitude that is unatural, unfriendly or repulsive.
2. you're cursed

I leave the Igbos to answer the questions themselves.

- Igbos are hated by the SS people be it Ijaw, Efik , ibibio, Itsekiri or uhrobo
- Igbos are hated in the north, that's why they get slaughtered year after year and yet their unquenching desire for money will not let them stay in their cursed land.
- Yorubas have been living and working in Ghana for decades with absolutely no problem but since year 2000 when Igbos start to travel to Ghana, ghanians now hate nigerians like hell! same in Cote d'ivore.
- as soon as Igbos flood South Africa they exported all sorts of crime Igbos are known for, now south africans think every Nigerian they see is either okechukwu,chijioke, chukwudi etc
Anywhere in Africa where you see high populations of Igbos Nigerians will be hated there, countries like Gabon and even malawi now know Nigerians by names such as okechukwu, chidi, dike etc
- Igbos are all over china and other asian countries giving Nigerians bad name everywhere.
- To all Igbos anywhere they go their hosts are always the ingrates, they have words like we feed you, we developed your country for you etc but I don't know of any wise man or race in this entire world busy developing other people's cities and towns for them leaving their own land to rot.

Conclusion Igbos are leeches, anywhere they go their ambition is to take over and put dem chukwudis, okeychukwus, chinenyes etc, many hosts find this attitude repulsive and whenever the hosts want to take their land back Igbos will start to cry foul. Igbos go back to your God forsaken, landlocked, behind end of the world called biafra, try and develop your own lands and stop being parasites and leeches everywhere you go. Millions of people all over the world can't be wrong! and forget about this your jew claim because even jews don't want to associate with Igbos.

Igbos posting on this thread are just beating about the bush try and disprove my above posts if you can, yeye people
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by BlackPikiN(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2012
^^^^People hate your family.
Maybe you are cursed. Go figure!
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2012
who is this ideeiot called inufele2

1. without the Igbos Nigeria economy would not be different from Rwanda or Benin

2. What have you contributed to the growth of Nigeria, please answer

3. lets even forget abotu Igboland that has oil in Abia and Imo, the people themselves are industrious. Have you heard of Innoson motors ? the only Indigenous car manufacturing company in Nigeria. I am yet to see another

4. Have you heard of Palm oil grown that accounts for a certain % of Nigeria GDP apart from abakaliki rice which we all eat

stu.pid ideeiot, don't try to rubbish the people you do not know about, I have lived with large concentrations of Igbos and I can say they are very hardworking and the most industrious Nigerians.

You should count yourself previlege that you are in the same country as them

Today in the USA, they require more Igbos, why ? because if Nigerian and Nigerian government are too dumb to work with them and make Nigeria reach its true potential, other government would do it.

From the very small chemist in a village to the very large company such as Ibeto and a multinational company such as orji company banking, oil/telecommunication, import financing, insurance, publishing, real estate, shipping and manufacturing, with offices in Ghana, Benin Republic, Sierra-Leone, South Africa, Togo, South Korea, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States, the Gambia, Liberia, Botswana and Cote D'Ivoire.

I can keep going on and on.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by oduasolja: 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2012
ojukwu and igbos are opportunisitc tyrants.

when presented with any situation , the igbo always try to get as much as they can.
when ironsi was presented with a tenuous situation after the first coup ,which he claimed to not be a part of.  instead of protecting democratic processes, he decided to seize power for himself. The nonsense argument that he needed to be head of state to quell a rebellion, is so ridiculous that its not even worth discussing.

after the second coup and the violent progroms that led to the country being on the verge of breakup.  Ojukwu decided to appropriate for his igbo people all of the eastern region, despite knowing fully well that there was significant minority opposition (which he was ever ready to use violence against) to his biafra project. if he had allowed for open dialogue amongst the ethnic nationalities and allowed negotiations  to reach their conclusion  , 12 states or not , then there would have been no war. but he decided to gamble for it all. oh well. thats why we had a war.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by BlackPikiN(m): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2012
^^^Hope all what you have written have fetched and added bllion of dollars to your account.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by OneNaira6: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2012
inufele2:

If you are hated everywhere you go there are usually 2 reasons for this:
1. You have a behaviour or attitude that is unatural, unfriendly or repulsive.
2. you're cursed

I leave the Igbos to answer the questions themselves.

- Igbos are hated by the SS people be it Ijaw, Efik , ibibio, Itsekiri or uhrobo
- Igbos are hated in the north, that's why they get slaughtered year after year and yet their unquenching desire for money will not let them stay in their cursed land.
- Yorubas have been living and working in Ghana for decades with absolutely no problem but since year 2000 when Igbos start to travel to Ghana, ghanians now hate nigerians like hell! same in Cote d'ivore.
- as soon as Igbos flood South Africa they exported all sorts of crime Igbos are known for, now south africans think every Nigerian they see is either okechukwu,chijioke, chukwudi etc
Anywhere in Africa where you see high populations of Igbos Nigerians will be hated there, countries like Gabon and even malawi now know Nigerians by names such as okechukwu, chidi, dike etc
- Igbos are all over china and other asian countries giving Nigerians bad name everywhere.
- To all Igbos anywhere they go their hosts are always the ingrates, they have words like we feed you, we developed your country for you etc but I don't know of any wise man or race in this entire world busy developing other people's cities and towns for them leaving their own land to rot.

Conclusion Igbos are leeches, anywhere they go their ambition is to take over and put dem chukwudis, okeychukwus, chinenyes etc, many hosts find this attitude repulsive and whenever the hosts want to take their land back Igbos will start to cry foul. Igbos go back to your God forsaken, landlocked, behind end of the world called biafra, try and develop your own lands and stop being parasites and leeches everywhere you go. Millions of people all over the world can't be wrong! and f[b]orget about this your jew claim because even jews[/b] don't want to associate with Igbos.

I just realized something, Yoruba bigots like dragging others into their problems whenever they want to attack Igbo.  Can't you people fight them without dragging others, it is a known fact Yoruba hate Igbo but what is with this phenomena of dragging, lying about in others even by force.

As an Igbo SS that lived and traveled all over SS, have family members from other groups in SS can attest you people and your evil wishes on SS will never happen.  SS are not bigots, they do not hate, we live peacefully with each other and every SS, excluding iteskiri, will rather choose SE than SW. Why do you think ppl like Jonathan and co, even though aren't Igbo, claim to fill connection to Igbo. I am watching SW carefully, never knew half of rumors upon them are true.  A minute ago I read someone writing about how Jonathan was Igbo and SS is bad, among other hatred and right now I'm seeing them trying to connect themselves to SS.  Snakes has nothing on NL bigots

As an Igbo with many Ghanaian friends, I can actually tell you every hates towards Nigeria isn't because of Igbo. I've witness Ghanaian take jabs onto Nigeria, I stopped even defending Nigeria because their accusation of Nigeria is true and everyday on NL proves it to me.  You should listen to the Thank God I am not Nigerian music. ROTF on the Nigerian connection with Ghanaian was peachy until recently. Nigerians are daft, do you think they forgot the Ghana must go saga.  If you want to know what the  reason behind the division, take a look at the saga and take a look at any thread concerning Ghana.  In case you weren’t aware, there are more Yoruba’s in Ghana than Igbo.     

Gabon, Malawi? What of Ethiopia, Somali? LMFAO.  You are aware Nigerians in Gabon and Malawi does not range past 0.1% right?

The Jews also hate Igbo. Are the jews even aware of bigotry? Imagine a jewish rabbi among others on YouTube talking of connection between Igbo and them but yet they have the same feeling towards Igbo as Yoruba do. Can we stop with the lies.

Visit Europe, America, and Canada and witness the Nigerians giving us bad names up here.

Una fight Igbo but stop dragging others to it. Are you afraid of them or what? Damn.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by OneNaira6: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2012
Uwazurike before trying to close down SE and SS should ask the people in SE and SS.
These is the reason Massob isn't going anywhere they make rash division without asking others.
To be political, you have to be democratic.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by OneNaira6: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2012
phreakabit:

He sees what he sees. Happens on many threads, not just this one.
The guy has selective reading.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2012
alj harem:

who is this ideeiot called inufele2

1. without the Igbos Nigeria economy would not be different from Rwanda or Benin

2. What have you contributed to the growth of Nigeria, please answer

3. lets even forget abotu Igboland that has oil in Abia and Imo, the people themselves are industrious. Have you heard of Innoson motors ? the only Indigenous car manufacturing company in Nigeria. I am yet to see another

4. Have you heard of Palm oil grown that accounts for a certain % of Nigeria GDP apart from abakaliki rice which we all eat

stu.pid ideeiot, don't try to rubbish the people you do not know about, I have lived with large concentrations of Igbos and I can say they are very hardworking and the most industrious Nigerians.

You should count yourself previlege that you are in the same country as them

Today in the USA, they require more Igbos, why ? because if Nigerian and Nigerian government are too dumb to work with them and make Nigeria reach its true potential, other government would do it.

From the very small chemist in a village to the very large company such as Ibeto and a multinational company such as orji company  banking, oil/telecommunication, import financing, insurance, publishing, real estate, shipping and manufacturing, with offices in Ghana, Benin Republic, Sierra-Leone, South Africa, Togo, South Korea, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States, the Gambia, Liberia, Botswana and Cote D'Ivoire.

I can keep going on and on.

Thunder fire ya mouth you this 2 faced fake Hausa man, real Hausa are not 2 faced like you they make their point and stick to it unlike you, today you're for the Igbos tomorrow you're for Yorubas etc.

I have made my point Igbos are parasites give them an inch they'll take a mile, if you ever want to help a Igbo man think twice becos he'll come back with his kit and kins to take over that's why many who know Igbos 2 well will avoid them like a plague.

As for you one naira, I don't expect you not to defend your people, when I mentioned Malawi i know what i'm talking about, it wasn't invented a lot of the terrible activities of your people are already known as far as these countries. That's why you'll find a Igbo man even in pakistan to 'hussle'
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Onlytruth(m): 12:00am On Feb 06, 2012
For the record, Ojukwu has NOT been buried yet.
So, all those saying that people went about their businesses on the 3rd are jumping the gun.
This is what happens when you reason through your @nus.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Obiagu1(m): 12:02am On Feb 06, 2012
Onlytruth:

For the record, Ojukwu has NOT been buried yet.
So, all those saying that people went about their businesses on the 3rd are jumping the gun.
This is what happens when you reason through your @nus.

What's the new burial date? March 3rd right?

. . . but damn, I stayed home on Feb 3rd. sad
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by BlackPikiN(m): 12:07am On Feb 06, 2012
inufele2:

Thunder fire ya mouth you this 2 faced fake Hausa man, real Hausa are not 2 faced like you they make their point and stick to it unlike you, today you're for the Igbos tomorrow you're for Yorubas etc.

I have made my point Igbos are parasites give them an inch they'll take a mile, if you ever want to help a Igbo man think twice becos he'll come back with his kit and kins to take over that's why many who know Igbos 2 well will avoid them like a plague.

As for you one naira, I don't expect you not to defend your people, when I mentioned Malawi i know what i'm talking about, it wasn't invented a lot of the terrible activities of your people are already known as far as these countries. That's why you'll find a Igbo man even in pakistan to 'hussle'

You hediot, kindly tell us what ur people are doing in the uk.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Onlytruth(m): 12:12am On Feb 06, 2012
Obiagu1:

What's the new burial date? March 3rd right?

. . . but damn, I stayed home on Feb 3rd.  sad

No bros, It is on March 1st and 2nd.
I think his funeral ceremony at Enugu is on 1st, while his actually burial in Nnewi is on 2nd.

I stayed home too on February 3rd even though I know about the March date.
They Ikemba deserves the two dates! cool
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2012
No worry when una black scorpion die, i go see how many countries go send their delegates.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session / Oni Asks Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy / David Okon Donates 5 Storey-Building To Tinubu Support Groups In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.