Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football (1264 Views)

I Hate Football, Does That Makes Me Less Of A Man? / Won't You Hate Football If Lionel Messi Wins The Wopty Awards Again In Barca / Does Any Guy Hate Football? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football by naira4doll(m): 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2007
Do not crucify me, it's the fact, I just don't like football, i only watch when Nigerians play, also the only club i've supported is Man U. Talking of Ronaldinho.

I just don't have time for football and I can't even play it.
Re: I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football by Mustay(m): 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2007
so what

one manz dog. . .
Re: I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football by Mustay(m): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2007
but try and love chelsea o grin

Re: I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football by GudBoi(m): 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2007
u what? I guess u must be the workaholic type, funny though
Re: I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football by Ifeniyi22(m): 5:36am On Oct 16, 2007
@ poster
I'm not going to crucify you u just don't like football, but you only watch the national team play, support manchester united.why?
Guess u have been watching and supporting the wrong teams cos the national team has been playing plenty crap lately.Try stepping up to watch Arsenal play and lets see if we change your mindset
Re: I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football by Mustay(m): 7:05am On Oct 16, 2007
hate arsenal angry

love chelsea cool
Re: I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football by ritchboy(m): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2007
@poster
go tell police
Re: I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football by naira4doll(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2007
Ifeniyi22:

@ poster
I'm not going to crucify you u just don't like football, but you only watch the national team play, support manchester united.why?
Guess u have been watching and supporting the wrong teams because the national team has been playing plenty crap lately.Try stepping up to watch Arsenal play and lets see if we change your mindset

u may have a point there
Re: I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football by chuckdee4(m): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2007
@ poster

then u must have lost ur way, if u don't like football then u shouldn't be here in the first place but like someone said, go watch ARSENAL play, as a neutral they will WOW u with breath taking football, good enough to make u have an orgasm by simply watching
Re: I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football by HNIC(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2007
I love ARSENAL
Re: I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football by doncnn(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2007
guy, come into the chelsea world, and u will discover u have been missing alot, there, u will discover many more like ronaldiho, its a place where men of candour meet without rancour, pls dont miss this golden opportunity,

chelsea 4life
UP THE BLUES
Re: I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football by akinalabi(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2007
I have a friend that didn't like football as well.

Then one day, I took him to Old Trafford! He
became hooked. He became more passionate
that I am.

Give supporting Man Utd a try. You'll love it.

Just listen to this song and begin to get the
feeling.

http://odeo.com/audio/2500233/play

Cheers,

Akin Alabi
Re: I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football by folahann(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2007
I don't why chelsea fans still got mouth to talk, may starting from next season they will keep shut their mouth b'cos they are heading back to how they were before.
Re: I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football by buzzgonz(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2007
- @poster

me too wink
Re: I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football by rume(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2007
I don't like football either. Initially I tried to watch the national team play but the more I watch,the more I dislike football. The kind of sport I liked is been relegated to the background sad-track and field!!! middle distances especially.
Re: I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football by naira4doll(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2007
winkThank God I have supporters here, it's not only Ass nal that has many supporters.
Re: I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football by Fuup(m): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2007
Naira4doll, The only reason you send this message is coz the buzz of football is getting to you, i wont tell you to support a particular team but i will tell you dis give club side matches a chance, watch arsenal,liverpool,man u and chelsea, try n get to know a bit about their history,culture and philosphy, then make up your mind!!!!

If you care to know am an arsenal fan, but wont tell you to support arsenal, get to know them and decide.
JUST ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL GAME
Re: I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football by A40(m): 2:06am On Oct 18, 2007
Not so fast try and see a Gunners game this weekend your opinion would change
Re: I Hate Chelsea, Arsenal. Infact, I Hate Football by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 18, 2007
If not for the fact that you support the worlds greatest team I would have said mean stuff.
Keep it up, Man U for Forever.

(1) (Reply)

Video Proof Of Tb Joshua's Prediction During Nigeria Vs Guinea Match / The Philosophy,the Formation, The Discipline=the Result / History Of 'dundee' In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.