Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

The Official Chat Thread For Jokers - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Official Chat Thread For Jokers (29702 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / Badosky!! ~Offtopic Chilling SPA for Jokers~(Season V) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by jackpot(f): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2012
Is this a Manlover discussion zone?

We need ladies!

SMH
tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2012
^^ Grow Up Son -- I Don't Xpect a matured talk From a Bus Conductor of Ur Caliber this Afternoon!  grin grin grin
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Killz3(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2012
jackpot:

Is this a Manlover discussion zone?

We need ladies!

SMH
tongue tongue tongue
The ladies are scared of your face! If you promise not to bite. . . grin
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Ben13: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2012
If anyone is looking for ladies before they can make me laff. . .then Killz you should prescribe some drugs. grin

Hi El. wink
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by jackpot(f): 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2012
El Guapo:

[color=#0066ff]Awwwwwwwwww! Brotherly Love in the Showing cheesy cheesy grin
I would be dead if I you comes near me with a vaseline tongue

SMH
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by jackpot(f): 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2012
Ben-10:

If anyone is looking for ladies before they can make me laff. . .then Killz you should prescribe some drugs. grin

Hi El. wink

Lawd Have Mercy!!!

El, run for your life!

He's got vaselines!

SMH tongue
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Killz3(m): 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
I'm prescribing Anti-Scarface! grin Two pills in the morning, repeat in the Night, before sleeping! grin
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2012
ADVICE TO MIKUZ:

I hope u know ASUU has called off the strike? you are probably a fresher in any of those unis 4rm d way u re behaving, be here doing BOY O BOY work 4 ur OGA JACKPOT u'll just bcome a wasted material walking this hard life of NGR. U beta sit up and think of ur future. Abi is ya future offtopic bar? Pls speak up we need to know

abi is SUEN paying u 4 opening an offtopic bar? GUY wake up 4rm dis dogmatic slumber and think straight.

Come to think of it who will beg u to stop pasting all those low life under rated post? SORI let me inform u jackpot is done with life n u r just starting, Wen jungle mature that ya 2500 naira toms slippers will fail to cøoperate while scattering d whole streets of NGR looking 4 a job.

Least i 4get u complain about pipo dat hv left jokes section. I laff at u bcus u talk lyk a KID. So dey should not think of a better future rather come here n banter words with dweebs? SMH!

If u fail to continue then u r just anoda coward. Am not insulting am just advicing as a fellow. THINK POSITIVE bro. I SEe u.
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Ben13: 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

I'm prescribing Anti-Scarface! grin Two pills in the morning, repeat in the Night, before sleeping! grin

I can only hope that works. Do we have more people that has been super intoxicated? cheesy

Jackie! No let us keep fighting na. . you no dey tire to lie against people? grin

Hey DON! wink
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by jackpot(f): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2012
lol, i sweaaar i wasn't fighting you oh.

Me that was saving your arse when these guys were calling for your replacement.

We cool, i believe
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by jackpot(f): 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2012
I was just busy increasing my posts count

SMH
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by jackpot(f): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2012
Okay, let the fun begin

Now, Efe will you stop peeping at me like that?

Come closer and say something tongue wink
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Ben13: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2012
Why would anyone be calling for a mod's replacement? LOL we've got a lotta less informed people on hia.

Are we here for Nairaland politics or to crack jokes! grin grin grin
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Killz3(m): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2012
DONkollione:

ADVICE TO MIKUZ:

I hope u know ASUU has called off the strike?  you are probably a fresher in any of those unis 4rm d way u re behaving, be here doing BOY O BOY work 4 ur OGA JACKPOT u'll just bcome a wasted material walking this hard life of NGR. U beta sit up and think of ur future. Abi is ya future offtopic bar? Pls speak up we need to know

abi is SUEN paying u 4 opening an offtopic bar? GUY wake up 4rm dis dogmatic slumber and think straight.

Come to think of it who will beg u to stop pasting all those low life under rated post? SORI let me inform u jackpot is done with life n u r just starting, Wen jungle mature that ya 2500 naira toms slippers will fail to cøoperate while scattering d whole streets of NGR  looking 4 a job.

Least i 4get u complain about pipo dat hv left jokes section. I laff at u bcus u talk lyk a KID. So dey should not think of a better future rather come here n banter words with dweebs? SMH!

If u fail to continue then u r just anoda coward. Am not insulting am just advicing as a fellow. THINK POSITIVE bro. I SEe u.  
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by jackpot(f): 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2012
Ben-10:

Why would anyone be calling for a mod's replacement? LOL we've got a lotta less informed people on hia.

Are we here for Nairaland politics or to crack jokes! grin grin grin

er, they were even campaigning for a female to replace you. They say it's gender discrimination. The lady even volunteered to replace you sef.

Well the name of the female is. . . . .er, this one na sensitive info. how much you go pay first? Lol
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Idowuogbo(f): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2012
DONkollione:

ADVICE TO MIKUZ:

I hope u know ASUU has called off the strike? you are probably a fresher in any of those unis 4rm d way u re behaving, be here doing BOY O BOY work 4 ur OGA JACKPOT u'll just bcome a wasted material walking this hard life of NGR. U beta sit up and think of ur future. Abi is ya future offtopic bar? Pls speak up we need to know

Come to think of it who will beg u to stop pasting all those low life under rated post? SORI let me inform u jackpot is done with life n u r just starting, Wen jungle mature that ya 2500 naira toms slippers will fail to cøoperate while scattering d whole streets of NGR looking 4 a job.

ROTFLMAOLWKMDLMAOLOOOLL!!!!!!!!!!

E don baba werey ni e ooo
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

@ Ben10

Nnayi may d collabo begin, I mount for ur side like CCTV.U did well shutting up d ragga muffin excrembres *she taps his bck to praise him* Bobo odechi notin dey happen nobody can do u shitzzzzzz, see as dat wan dey cry nobody seems him o hahahahahahahaaha!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by jackpot(f): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2012
. . .and her hard-earned thread was locked away forever!

She didn't even enjoy it an inch

Awwww
*fake sobs*
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by ARareGem(f): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2012
He he. What won't I see on NL? True, true madness dey o. Hope this 'Rehab' centre works out for the best.
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Idowuogbo(f): 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2012
^My dear I also hope it doesn't send dat pregnant boi madd oo loool,imagine make person wan mad unto my case only goes to show my star quality cheesy grin
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Sophizzy(f): 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
Atlast! The long-awaited new, united, mod-opened thread has finally been opened. I hope der will be no more sly remarks.
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Killz3(m): 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2012
He he. What won't I see on NL? True, true madness dey o. Hope this 'Rehab' centre works out for the best.
Yes. You'll finally get cured of your selective amnesia! grin
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by ARareGem(f): 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^My dear I also hope it doesn't send dat pregnant boi madd oo loool,imagine make person wan mad unto my case only goes to show my star quality cheesy grin

I couldn't have said it better, dear. wink

Sophizzy, that your signature nor be here o. lipsrsealed
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by ARareGem(f): 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

Yes. You'll finally get cured of your selective amnesia! grin

So says Dr. Killz. tongue
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by bingbagbo(m): 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2012
i always walk backwards, pls help me lipsrsealed
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Killz3(m): 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2012
bin gbagbo:

i always walk backwards, pls help me lipsrsealed
Ok! I need to slap you forward! grin

So says Dr. Killz.
tongue
cool
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Idowuogbo(f): 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2012
Kai wey dem dey nauu,its time for koko lounging,mehn dis thread go sweet oo cheesy cheesy

@Sophizzi

Madam see as dis playing ground bedddt,time to stone bullies oo woyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I can shout grin grin
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by mikuz(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2012
I've told you guys before but your stewpidity wont make y'll understand, inclusive of those useless mods who call themselves Dani and ben!
Offtopics dont freak me!, i prefer having my thread in the front page for 60 secs than owning an offtopic thread lasting a decade in this God forsaking nonsense section!!
If you fo ols would remember i asked the rubbish mods to delete or lock up my thread when it all started since the i diotic Badosky started having insomnia because of offtopic,inclusive of the fact that i didnt wanna fight -Mikuz just wanted peace to reign - but  the cowardly Dani went ahead to stick mine and the useless girls' all because p ric k dey scratch the i mbe cile; I said ok to the development in as much as the conditions he gave then was a bit ok and solved half of the problem though the poor decision was grossly impartial!!
Now the stup id girls offtopic turned into something 'else'. Dani decided that the best way to resolve the issue was to terminate my topic(which had nothing to do with hers; a topic that was like every other thread in NL) together with hers.
^ thats not really what got my dander up. The issue is this : how could he had made such decision without contacting me first? Do the useless mods here think am a fool? All because i've kept quiet all these while?
You i diots cant take me for a foo l and go away with it!! I swear by!!
Thunder go fire Una father nyansh!!!
Shey na this mumu topic. No be NL we dey?
And i have told you f ags go ahead and ban me, im already going against your so-called rules and am insulting the mods.
Ban me o !!
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by Idowuogbo(f): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2012
^hahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahaaha bomboclart,razzwhole,smallboiclarttt.Keep bleeding oooh keep keep bleeding in loveeeee na Leona lewis talk am oo hahahhahahahahhahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by mikuz(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2012
Fu ck me or kill me

It’s not that bad as you possible imagine. No violence at all. Just love and lust. For the first time in my live, (I’m already 68) I met (and bleeped) a black lady. My whole live already I liked to Bleep a black lady, but being a “male white pig” it never happened. Already 43 years married and nevertheless in that sense a Virgin. Most of you are also, isn’t it? If not: tell me! Turn meup about interracial sex!
Anyway, this is what happened.
I own a nice house on the Westcoast of Canada. Mostly I’m alone there, because I like to be alone. It’s a typical neighborhood, small, no shopsat all, nor other facilities, just villa’s and extraordinary people. We just wave to each other, but hardly talk. Most, so not all of the people here, have houses in Vancouver orother parts of North America and/or other parts of the world. Just like me. I’m from the Netherlands and live partly in Holland (together withmy wife) and partly in my Canadian “hideaway”. My neighbor is a Chinese tycoon, owning a worldwide company. He’s 83, his wife has never been here and believe me it’s one of the most marvelous spots you can imagine. Unspoiled ocean view, a rock carved sauna and much much more. It takes to much time to talk about all that other people who live here.
Anyway, one of my neighbors is (was) a very high qualified member of the International (better to say: Global) Elite, already retired for years. No obligations anymore, just skipped from the board. He’s as deaf as a rock, but walks every day for several hours to keep himself alive and in the meantime learning a lesson from Homerus.
Once he was a high qualified professor, good looking and abright gadget to his female students. One of them, the lady whom I talking off, decided to catch him. AND SHE DID!
Women who want, do simply the job and catch what they want to catch. She did!
But years go bye. And when they married, she was 25; he was already 55. Now she’s 45and he of course 75. And when they married they joinedthe High Society everywhere. But now she’s still a beautiful,stylish and living lady, while he is just a bad copy of his past.
However we met eachother and visited. Nice evenings, excellent dinners, and high quality discussions about culture, politics and more.
But then!
It was a rainy Sunday afternoon. Playing a simple computer game. There she came! Arms wide, just like a bird in the wind, running to mydoor. I ran to the door and opened it just before she reached it. She just felt in my arms, I just had to do some steps behind, but she was there!
The night before we had a marvelous dinner and sometimes we looked at each other, not knowing (however) there was more than just interest. Of course you than feel some in your belly, but, come on, you’re in decent social gathering.
We drank a cup of tea, we chatted somewhat and she told me some more about herself. Sure I enjoined that and, sorry, she turned me up,because… she was really the black lady that I ever had in mind.
I decided to take another drink, because there is an end of drinking tea. I took a vodka and offered her a glass of wine. She never drank vodka and asked me a nip of my shotglass. Sure she got. And on that moment I was sitting beside her and touchedher hand. Or something else, Ireally don’t remember exactly.
Anyway, on that particular moment she looked at me with her sparkling brown eyes and, just believe it, started toundress herself, looking me inmy eyes.
Never experienced that ever before, but, forgive me, I’m a man and all my live I‘m “women oriented” And I Like It!And will never be else up to the day I depart!
In a split second we decided (decided?), just went upstairs to the “holy place” in my house. It took just seconds to UnCloth and felt in each others arms, belly to belly, her tits to my breast, her legsaround my legs.
Probably the most exciting moments in my live. I embracedher with all my power and she gave it back to me. Half the size she is to me, she powered me out of my own bed and I had to use all my energy to keep her aside me. Itouched her tits, her marvelous black nipples, I kissed her and tasted her tongue, I felt her swollen and wet cunt, and yes I licked her on all places and we loved each other as we never did before; anyway I didn’t. We did love each other, surely.
But… I was not able to penetrate her. Yes, just my fingers, and she enjoined it, but the ultimate joy was of course to be deep into each other. Get ready. But I couldn’t! To nervous I suppose. So what she probably wanted I could it offer her. But she accepted me… and I was so happy!
“Bleep me or kill me”, she saidto me in total adoration. “Sorry love”, I said, “I’m very sorry, but I’m so nervous about what happens to me tonight, I’m not able to Bleep you, however I want to. And how often you ask me, is it thousand times, I don’t kill you!
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by mikuz(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2012
We embraced each other, belly to belly, ti ts to ti ts, lips to lips and we loved each other. Then I turned the light on and sat on her belly, looking her face, her dark black nipples in her chocolate body, her sparkling and dark brown eyes, her beautiful flat belly and her incredible nice hips. Probably the most beautiful experience in my whole live.
I can read this hundred times in a row and every time I enjoy and agree.
After this we went to her house and she showed me thepictures of her wedding, her family, her mother; she wanted affection and I think I gave that to her.
Oh yes, I still love her. But thenext day, she disappeared of my live. I tried to phone her several times to arrange a new appointment, but after a week she phoned me to don’t phone her anymore, due to her marriage. And of course I didn’t.
Isn’t that a story? Real happened!
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by mikuz(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
Fridays => s e x stories
saturdays => adult movies downloads
Re: The Official Chat Thread For Jokers by mikuz(m): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2012
Sundays => freestyles
Mondays => Best s ex position and analysis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Comedy Skits From Exclusively9ja [VIDEO] / Humourous Replies To Romantic Statements / Yab Section! Let There Be Yabs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.