Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

When She Is Kiss-ass Resistant! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Is Kiss-ass Resistant! (1145 Views)

There's Something About Ass Spanking... / OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! / Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When She Is Kiss-ass Resistant! by Orikinla(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2007
Kiss-Ass Resistant!

By Keshi, one of the hottest female bloggers.
DISCLAIMER: I don't need any sympathy!

I must be in this rare mood to blog ;-). Anyways, I think my Intimidating nature has alot to contribute to my single status. As kind, sweet, adorable as I can be ahemmm!, I can also be quite scary. I don't mean to say I'm of supernatural nature and that I float around with hollow eyes, scaring guys their butts off hehe. What I meant by 'scary' was that I'm some kind of anaphylactic shock to most men's psyche. Alot of men want a docile, devoted, calm girl as their partner. I'm quite the opposite, I'm a brutally honest, weird, ultra-sensitive, super-bitchy bitch (Warning:recently started taking mega-bitch pills). Not the kind of GF you see in every romantic movie. Are you scared yet? I guess not, that's because I haven't shown you the real deal yet. I can also be a big-mouth, not a loud-mouth though. I don't just sit and listen to any guy, if he says something that's totally wacky, he's gotta be prepared to hear what I have to say too. I'm not ashamed to voice my beliefs, neither am I afraid to hear criticism. I stand by my thoughts and I don't let anyone walk over them. That doesn't mean I'm egoistic, I believe in a healthy ego. I respect someone else's opinion and If we don't agree, then I'm pretty satisfied with agreeing to disagree. I don't always 'listen' to people just because they want me to. I don't like being controlled and I believe in equal rights. I'm not so desperate to have a man in my life that I'd even sacrifice my self-worth to achieve that. There are days when I need my own space and times when I'd like to be alone. I don't like being pestered about 'fulfilling' the partner 'role', I'd rather be who I am, at all times and at any cost. Sorry I don't kiss ass.

I don't know if some men truly like women like me, or they just pretend to like such women, but in real they'd only settle with a less out-spoken woman. I find alot of men (most Indian/Sri Lankan men - don't look at me that way, it's the truth! And I said MOST, not ALL) boasting about liking out-spoken and bold women, but in real life they'd only settle down with a domesticable, quiet, submissive woman that they can 'control'. I have seen even very smart women being controlled by their partners, though they loved and respected each other, the 'woman's role' is very evident, it's like she has to stay put where she 'belongs'. I know times have changed and people have too, but I see the same expectation still lying deep down alot of men's minds and alot of women giving into that expectation just so that they can be with a man. Most men don't prefer bold, confident and blunt women as their life-long partners (maybe just for a shag and that's about it), full-stop. And yes we can agree to disagree. Men have walked into my life, stayed around for a while and left me standing out in the rain. Maybe because I was being me. I have no idea what men really want. I don't intend to find out either, not anymore.

PS: plzzz dun say Keshi you'll find your man soon! I really loathe that line from the very bottom of my heart.

Current Music: I Aint Missing You At All by John Waite

>>>>>>>>>>

MY REPLY TO KESHI.

Sweet,
Sweeter and
Sweetest Keshi, mori, bori.
Hot
Hotter and
Hottest.
But hot or cold, a lady will always be a lady.

If all women were docile, submissive and men-fearing, the world would have been filled with morons.

The men who want to intimidate a woman to prove their manhood or whatever, have inferiority complex.

I was not born yesterday and I am over 40 and I have been in both local and international communities with the poorest of the poor and also with the richest of the rich, both white and black and Asians. So, I can speak from my long years of experience.

A real man does not need a woman to prove he is a real man.
Only an inferior man needs a woman to go on ego trips.
All you need is honesty.
No more, no less.

God created woman to be a help mate for man.
Because, He said it was not good for man to be without a woman.

Imagine a world without women.
It would be worse than hell.

Men should spend some quality time to meditate on the profound depth of the thought of God in creating Woman.
Look at all the biological and psychological attributes of a Woman.
Then look at the roles that God gave women in the Holy Bible.
God took up the despised Rahab and from the lineage of Rahab, came forth Mary, the Virgin mother of Jesus Christ our Messiah.
God never disrespected any woman.
Look at Eve, Sarah and even how God took care of Hagar when Abraham told her to leave.
What of Deborah, Queen Esthber, Queen of Sheba and now finally the Shummanite Woman?
Please read how God described woman in the Song of Solomon.
Awesome.
Therefore, God already showed us how to adore and love a woman.
So, no woman should settle for less.

A man should see and treat every woman as a Princess when she is single and as a Queen when she is married.

I have a white page in my book, "The Language of True Love", dedicated to my Princess and My Queen and her place in the palace of my heart and soul is still vacant.

Every woman should see herself as a princess when she is single and as a Queen when she is married.

No true princess is cheap and no true queen can be trampled upon.

But ironically, women have allowed men to disrespect and intimidate them.
We do not see men walking on the streets, in red light districts, hawking themselves like cheap commodities.

Most women display and portray thmselves as sex symbols and women have been doing so for centuries. Therefore, boys and men have seen girls and women as sex symbols first, before seeing them in other roles.
What is a sex symbol?
A sex object to be used for pleasure and to satisfy their egos.

Men will respect women who respect themselves.

Woman is the mother of Man.

My father treated my mother like a Queen.
I never saw my father hit or beat my mother and I never saw them sleep apart in annoyance.
So, when I saw my cousin beat his wife some years ago, I burst into tears. I could not bear the sight of him punching her. I separated them. But something happened to the respect I had for my cousin.
I was very disappointed.

Women can correct men.
So, women should start now by breeding the next generation of perfect women loving men.
How mothers raise their boys will determine their future.

The hand that rocks the cradle can rule the world.

Women should start teaching men how to love and respect women from the cradle as my mother taught me.

If your girlfriend or wife has a big mouth like Keshi, do not slap her mouth shut and do not scream "shut up!"
The best way to keep her mouth shut, is to kiss her lovingly.

When I am with a babe and she is screaming and yelling in anger or whatever, I hush her lovingly.
Ssssshhhhhhhh,
Then, I seal her lips with a sweet kiss.
Stroking her eyebrows, ears and the back of her neck as I am kissing her tenderly.

For every woman, there is a man.
And for every man, there is a woman.

Women can tame men from the cradle.

Any man who loves and respects his mother will love and respect his woman.

Cheers and God bless.

From Viva Forever

Photograph: Keshi. She is an IT professional who lives and works in Sidney, Australia.

(1) (Reply)

this is LUST! Get It Him out of My Sytem! / Boldness / Nigerian Girls And Age!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.