Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? (6768 Views)

How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone / How To Spend Valentine's Day On A Budget / How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2012
queensmith:

Im still torn, spa and bowling with the friends or cancel on the friends to be with the mr, e no easy ehn!
I'm sure u choosing the later, Unless u dnt have female blood flowing thru ur veins, hehehehe
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by claremont(m): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2012
I'll be at work, shooting some big guns! cool
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by james1(m): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2012
Val should be cancelled and scraped!
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2012
james1:

Val should be cancelled and scraped!

Why ? shocked
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2012
claremont:

I'll be at work, shooting some big guns! cool

u be police abi boko haram ? grin
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by Cyberfreak(f): 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2012
N
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by Cyberfreak(f): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2012
G
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2012
Cyberfreak:

Sorry I ain't telling u d state, I want to keep it hidden.

But why ? sad Hope you are not from The North or Niger delta ? grin I'm a Nigerian too kiss
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by Cyberfreak(f): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2012
J
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2012
Cyberfreak:

What if I am from the north?
I heard they have fine gals. Anyway am not.

They are fine but its a no go area, boko haram of a thing! grin
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by Cyberfreak(f): 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2012
P
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2012
no 2 ways gbench noni cool cool
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2012
Cyberfreak:

Ok.
So I hope you have fun on ur feb 14th then. Good clean fun. lipsrsealed

You have not answered my question ? undecided
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

no 2 ways [b]gbench [/b]noni cool cool

What do u mean by gbench ?
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by double08(m): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2012
the day I am going to find out if my girl is seeing someone else cool would be fun if I catch her red handed wink
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by Cyberfreak(f): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2012
N
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2012
Cyberfreak:

What was the question again?

U r kidding me!
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by Cyberfreak(f): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2012
A
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2012
Cyberfreak:

Is it where I am from or what I am going to do this valentine?

both! cool and can we chat on YiM ?
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by Cyberfreak(f): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2012
E
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by freecocoa(f): 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2012
@cyberfreak,there's a boyfriend but he's outta the country for now and won't be back till towards the end of february,but we normally visit the less privileged on valentine so its kinda like a tradition.

@OP,yeah you can come along I bet it'll be fun.
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2012
freecocoa:

@cyberfreak,there's a boyfriend but he's outta the country for now and won't be back till towards the end of february,but we  normally visit the less privileged on valentine so its kinda like a tradition.

@OP,yeah you can come along I bet it'll be fun.

kk, send me a mail with detailed info : life_style32@yahoo.com
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2012
Cyberfreak:

I might travel on feb. 14, thats the plan I have.
It's a bit late to chat, dont u think? Maybe another time. smiley

kk.
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2012
life_style:

What do u mean by gbench ?
its means am gona bangggggg! cool
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by snthesis(m): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2012
Dunno- miracles do happem, Riri cud call me back
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by JangoDB: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2012
No pretense  about this. I don't have a babe at the moment and i sincerely think this would be an opportunity to meet somebody new. I'd rather go out for a drink with someone even if she is a stranger than being home alone on NL. Any babe out there willing to embark on this adventure with me?
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

its means am gona bangggggg! cool

oh no! shocked any way lucky you!
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2012
snthesis:

Dunno- miracles do happem, Riri cud call me back

Is Riri ur x ? undecided y dnt u call her instead of waiting 4ever ? undecided
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2012
Well, I'll be spending the evening doing something else. . . Celebrating my working career anniversary. So, I guess I'll be my own Val.
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2012
Jango-D-B:

No pretense  about this. I don't have a babe at the moment and i sincerely think this would be an opportunity to meet somebody new. I'd rather go out for a drink with someone even if she is a stranger than being home alone on NL. Any babe out there willing to embark on this adventure with me?

Follow this thread and pick any girl on Nairaland : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-863443.0.html

Goodluck!
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by lifestyle1(m): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2012
HNosegbe:

Well, I'll be spending the evening doing something else. . . Celebrating my working career anniversary. So, I guess I'll be my own Val.

That sound boring, why don't you have a date with your colleague instead ? undecided Just go out and have fun!
Re: How Will You Spend Valentine's Day? by Mynd44: 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2012
I will still spend it on my bed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Sucking Your Wife’s Breast Doctor Warns / This Endowed Lady Wants You Guys To See Her Body (see Photo) / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.