Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? (4407 Views)

How To Get A Woman Phone Number And Email In 3minutes Or Less Anytime, Anyplace / << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by bunkbobo: 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2006
How can a guy get a woman he is meeting for the first time, to give up her phone number to him quickly?
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by raldsfield(m): 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2006
By taking the risk of asking, knowing she will tell nice try.

If she feel that you are worth meeting again, she will give you the Number.

But you are better off wasting your time giving her yours. Make sure you have

a memorable conversation before you ask for the no. And please don't expect to

get her no. She will tell you the next time you meet, start praying that you remember

her face when next you see her, am sure she will remember yours.
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by Kave(m): 6:26am On Mar 18, 2006
Chat her up a lil bit then end d conversation wit "i wud really like 2 see u som other time. Can i hav ur No?If she wan front,just add a long cool pleasssse
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by 2chukwu(m): 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2006
men listen up this is how ure gonna do it aight
after chating up wit her wish her good bye take a step and
come bak (like u jus forgot something) and say
"u know is really nice talkin to u , and u know what i will like to continue this conversation, and in that case i'd like to get contact details (make sure u are wit pen ooo)
take out a pen and paper and ask her to put down her number,
if she tryna front, tell her u will be ok wit it .(say all these like u ve bin doin it and is normal)or else the girl will predict u and once that happen's read my words"YOU GAT NO GAME"
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2006
i dont see any big deal in giving out my number but if i relise you're some loser then i'll just change my phone or something afterall money aint a problem to me tongue cheesy cheesy wink kiss kiss
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by glodave(f): 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2006
funny!!!
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by shadia(f): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2006
yeah kave, u know how to yan girl oh. so tell me how would u get her address then. u know that one takes more effort.
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by funloving(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2006
Steal her phone. The number will always be somewhere inside it  grin  grin
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by shadia(f): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2006
i dont think stealing the phone will b a good idea. u might get in trouble for it.
and by the way if uve got her phone, who r u gonna call. cheesy
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by babymine(f): 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2006
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by mustafar1: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2006
ask her for it. how else u gonn get it. thru her boyfriend?
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2006
exactly
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by chinesedoll(f): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2007
Kave:

Chat her up a lil bit then end d conversation wit "i would really like 2 see u som other time. Can i hav your No?If she wan front,just add a long cool pleasssse

prof i like ur style jare any babe dat does not release her no
ofter those lines na paki.

Professor Professor wink wink
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by Bolarge(m): 4:19pm On Feb 21, 2007
Try random no.s.
By the year 2020 u'd have punched the right one grin
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by OmoEko1(f): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2007
anyway this my sound dumb nor did i make this shit up either.

this Useless Stupid Slutty bitch slept with one of my boyfriend friends to get mine guy's cell phone number and she called him. And not only that she had the audacity to tell him what she did to get his #.

@ the topic
maybe u can do the same this becos it worked for her grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by DaJunta(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2007
ruky_ivy:

prof i like your style jare any babe that does not release her no
ofter those lines na paki.

Professor Professor wink wink
grin grin

D lines were cool but if she doesnt yield.
Then, U tell her jokinly,
Cleopatra, could I have ur number so that i could page/flash u once in a while.

Trust me, once u say that jokinly. She will definately laf 7 and give u her Cell phone number, Home number & her pager,
It works alwayz, infact it worked yesterday 4 me. wink
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by Bolarge(m): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2007
By Word of knowledge. grin
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by nduleme(m): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2007
Tell her your prophet at the Synagogue prophesied to you that she is your future wife and you need her number in order to call her at exactly midnight so you can make the marriage plans. shocked

I am sure she will gladly give you the damn number grin
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by whitelexi(m): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2007
ask for permission to use her phone and just dial ur line, make sure ur's is set to silent. . .
thats called nicking her number with her permission grin
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by swing: 1:13am On Mar 01, 2007
bunkbobo : u said to give the phone number quickly ;that attitude might display u as been desperate & u'll end up being lipsrsealed
play cool ; ask cool

Rhodalyn :
i don't see any big deal in giving out my number but if i relise you're some loser then i'll just change my phone or something afterall money aint a problem to me Tongue Cheesy Cheesy Wink Kiss Kiss

Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by crazyjay1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2007
[flash=200,200][/flash] TELL HER HOW KNOWLEDGEABLE, ENLIGHTEN, AND WISE SHE IS.
TELL HER YOU'VE LEAR NT SO MUCH FROM THE LITTLE CHAT YOU HAD WITH HER.(DON'T FORGET THE SMILES) .
TELL HER YOU WOULD LOVE TO TALK 2 HER AGAIN.AND THIS TIME AROUND YOU WOULD LIKE 2 CALL.
SHE WILL GIVE YOU THE NUMBER

I
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by swing: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2007
[flash=200,200][/flash] TELL HER HOW KNOWLEDGEABLE, ENLIGHTEN, AND WISE SHE IS.
TELL HER YOU'VE LEAR NT SO MUCH FROM THE LITTLE CHAT YOU HAD WITH HER.(DON'T FORGET THE SMILES) .
TELL HER YOU WOULD LOVE TO TALK 2 HER AGAIN.AND THIS TIME AROUND YOU WOULD LIKE 2 CALL.
SHE WILL GIVE YOU THE NUMBER

even though she is not knowledgeable shocked shocked shocked hmmm u sure she'll fall 4 dt
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by bunmii(f): 11:06am On Mar 02, 2007
what do you normally do?
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by Curved(m): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2007
bunmii:

what do you normally do?
Simple! I just tease! After gisting for a while, i could say something like, "Hey, do u have a phone?" The response usually is laughter followed by "No!" Handing my sleek phone to her, "Hehe, no fear, i'll only call nine times in a day!" More laughter while she dials her number on my phone to get mine too. cool
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by U1(m): 6:53pm On Mar 02, 2007
THIS IS STRICTLY IF THE LADY HAS BEEN GIVING LIFELINE,you know what I mean, wink

I'd just walk up to her and say.Hello beautiful,my name is, Can I know your name pls(if she is game enough she wouldn't mind telling you,but if she wanna front just continue)I've been seen you around for a while now and you come accross as an interesting lady which makes me want to know you better(look out for signs if she is feeling you,if she is not,you'd better run,I mean run man!)I'd really like us to be friends(She may want to know if it's just friendship,that's left for you to handle).I'm sure once she agreed to be a friend somehow the number will be easy to get out of her. cool cool
whitelexi:

ask for permission to use her phone and just dial your line, make sure your's is set to silent. . .

That's wicked brother,thought it's that easy.
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by U1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2007
THIS IS STRICTLY IF THE LADY HAS BEEN GIVING LIFELINE,you know what I mean, wink

I'd just walk up to her and say.Hello beautiful,my name is, Can I know your name pls(if she is game enough she wouldn't mind telling you,but if she wanna front just continue)I've been seen you around for a while now and you come accross as an interesting lady which makes me want to know you better(look out for signs if she is feeling you,if she is not,you'd better run,I mean run man!)I'd really like us to be friends(She may want to know if it's just friendship,that's left for you to handle).I'm sure once she agreed to be a friend somehow the number will be easy to get out of her. cool cool
whitelexi:

ask for permission to use her phone and just dial your line, make sure your's is set to silent. . .

That's wicked brother,thought it's that easy.
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by Echidime(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2007
Approach her and pretend that your phone is not ringing, ask her to use her phone to dial your number to check is she did, her number is in your phone and yours in hers too. when your get home ring her and thank her easy way to get a lady isn't.?
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by jaybaby(f): 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2007
Guyz r so funny they can do sm crazy tinz jus 2 get ur No--A guy walked in2 my Office -we got talkin --he was really interesting 2 talk 2 @ d end he asked of my no, i said nope--U no wat he did ---i had a call & he said if i could allow him see my Phone--I gave it 2 him --he immdiately called him Phone--Jus in a flash-He was SOOOOOOOOoo FAST grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by OmoEko1(f): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2007
jaybaby:

Guys r so funny they can do sm crazy tinz jus 2 get your No--A guy walked in2 my Office -we got talkin --he was really interesting 2 talk 2 @ d end he asked of my no, i said nope--U no what he did ---i had a call & he said if i could allow him see my Phone--I gave it 2 him --he immdiately called him Phone--Jus in a flash-He was SOOOOOOOOoo FAST grin grin grin
DON'T U HAVE A GUY
AND ARE U NOT MARRIED
AM TELLING HIMMMMMMMMMMMM, U ARE CHEATING ON HIM
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by jaybaby(f): 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2007
Cheat Ke? So cuz i'm married i cant have frnds abi?
Re: How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? by 2fine4u(f): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2007
Chat her up a lil bit then end d conversation wit "i would really like 2 see u som other time. Can i hav your No?If she wan front,just add a long cool pleasssse

WAOH!!! this is the best response i've read. *a long cool pleassse*!!! now that's hottt but u forgot wit a smile. if any guy says pls wit a charmin smile just to get my #, u got it papi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Girls Never Call You After A Date / My Grandmother's Half-Brother's Grandson Is In Love With Me / Beware Of Some Naija Ladies,some Are Scammers And Gold Diggers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.